Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction ❯ Game Shows ❯ MY SHOW!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koni'ichi Wa! You'll LOVE this chapter, it'll be hilarious. Know why? Because, Iwant to make you's peoples laugh on my birthday! Yes, my 14th birthday is on Feb.3rd! YAY!!!!!!!! Sorry…I'm a bit sugar high… I had a butterfinger for breakfast and I'm in computer class right now, so, without further ado…

The Legal Crap: I don't own any of the animes that appear in this fic.

The Fic:

*ash_chan walks out on stage with Vash the Stampede.*

ash_chan:" Hi people's! Today I'M hosting, so I'm pretty sure that we won't get cancelled this time. So, welcome to the "Truth or Dare Show"!!!!!!"

*Audience applaudes. One person stands up.*

ash_chan:" Oh! Question?"

Audience member:" Uh… yeah…um, is your sister going to show up, 'cuz when she was here, I was burned to death, but the Will of the Great Macrocosom brought me back to life, and I sorta don't FEEL like dying…again…"

ash_chan:" Well, now that you mention it…"

*White Fox comes out and looks at the crowd*

White Fox:" Hey! Did ya miss me?"

*The audience runs away in fear*

Vash:(with a mouthful of donut)" What's up with them?"

ash_chan:" Nothin' really. Just that my sis killed half the audience last time so now they're scared of her."

*Vash started crying*

Vash:" That's horrible!"

ash_chan:" Yeah, but Excel said I can borrow the the Great Will of the Macrocosom whenever I wanted. Right, Excel?"

*Excel jumps down from the ceiling and lands on the stage.*

Excel:" You got it!"

ash_chan:"See, Vash? It's fine. So stop crying...please, it's embarrassing."

Vash:" Okay... Hey is that a donut?"

*Vash runs offstage. All the women in the area follow him.*

ash_chan: 0_o " Okay..."

*All of a sudden, a totally cute evil villain bishie dude grabs ash_chan and starts to run*

Cute Villain:" Bwahahahaha! I have ash_chan! Bwahahahahaha!"

* Hiei busts in*

Hiei:" Give her back!"

Cute Villain:" Never!"

*Hiei chases the dude around with his katana until the dude dies*

ash_chan:" My Hero!"

* The offstage guy from the last chapter come up*

offstage guy:" Once again, due to violence, WE are CANCELLING this show."

* White fox shows up again and starts to pummel him*

White Fox:" How dare you cancell my sis's show! DIE!!!!!!!!!!"

Voice out of nowhere:" *_* This is too much..."

The End...?

You like? Review.It's VERY simple.

JA NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!