Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction / Excel Saga Fan Fiction ❯ Game Shows ❯ Kichi Cookie's ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Konni'ichi wa!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't written, but if I don't raise my grades, I'm not gonna graduate, and that's sorta somethin' I wanted to do. My grades scare me, I'm usually a straight-A student.

legal stuff that I don't like to write: I no own any anime (to my displeasure) and you can't sue me. So nah!

Fic:

*Kichi-chan walks out on stage with a big bag of cookies (sugar, lots o' frosting, pretty colors) and starts jumping around.*

Kichi-chan: "Cookies! Cookies! I love cookies! Oh!"

*Kichi looks around*

Kichi-chan:" Hello, peoples, I didn't see you there. . . Cookies! Cookies! YAY!!!

*ash_chan and Kouryu walk onto stage dragging Naraku (who was wearing a pink ballet tutu) by his hair*

Naraku:" Who do you think you are? You people can't do this to me!"

Kouryu:" Sure we can. You the one who challenged ash_chan to a doughnut eating contest. She even obeyed your rule about starting a minute after you started to eat. And she won hands down."

Ash_chan:" I even ate YOUR plate."

*Kouryu sweatdrops*

Kouryu:" Okay…"

*she turns to the crowd *

Kouryu:" Naraku would like to put on a special performance for you all."

*She and ash_chan throw Naraku onto the stage. Everyone stares."

Naraku:"La La La! I'm the beloved Sugar Plum Princess. Come and eat my wears…"

Crowd:" 0_o;;;"

Ash_chan:" o_0;

*Back stage dude who keeps canceling us comes on stage *

Dude:" Now the show is cancelled for the use of evil people dressed up as the sugar plum fairy singing old, worn out fairy tales, and for eating cookies on stage"

*He points to kichi-chan*

Director:" Screw this! I quit! There is no way to make these people famous…their just too violent…"

*White Fox pummels him and starts muttering something about calling her evil minions of French fries*

End of chapter

So, did u like it? Hope you did! ^_^

Ja Ne!

Ash_chan