Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Dream a Dream of Faluse reality ❯ Dream a Dream of Faluse reality ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!: this is OOC, so no flames saying 'that isn't how Spike or Vicious act!!' b/c i will laugh at u and send my Chibi-Zero-kitty-chan after u.....and u DONT want that, trust me....




Dream a Dream of Faluse reality
_______________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Spike looked down at his clentched hands and slowly relesed their position. Blinking his strange enchanting eyes, he slowly looked up into cold emotionless blue orbs.

"I loved you once."

The owner of the beaituful blue eyes stood abrubtly and glared down at Spike, ignoreing the pain and blood comeing from the bandages that were rapped around his side where he had been shoot by said once-comrad. Limping past him toward the window, he looked out into the black abess that fit his soul to well. A ruslting and light foot steps informed him Spike had stood and was slowly and painfully makeing his way toward him.
"Vicious, don't ignore me. Not now. Later I wont care at all. But not now. Please not now.", Spike silently begged, wanting to reach out his hand and place it on Vicious's shoulder but dare not for fear of the rejection he knew he would get. Vicious continued to stair out the window, giveing the impresion he was ignoreing Spike. Casting his eyes downword, Spike slowly steped back, defeted. Suddenly, Vicious whirled around, and, befor Spike could react, Vicious pined him down on the small orange couch, his hand placed roughly on Spike's brusied neck.

"Why? Why did you go to *her*.....Juila. Why?", his voice was strangely soft and quite, makeing Spike fell uncomfertable yet safe at the same time.

"Because *you* left me for her to....and I didn't know you where with her as well at the time." Vicious let go and fell on the couch next to Spike, his arms placed losely on the the back, his head tilted back, eyes closed.

"She toled me that you were useing me, nothing more. I didn't know what to do. You were never around to prove my doubts wrong." Spike just leand forward and let his elbows rest on his knees, looking at Vicious.

"She toled me the same thing. I guess we were just being played, huh? Funny how it seems so easy now....to just say it and speak of it. But tomorrow it will be like this never happened."

"Yeah. But for now it can be like old times, just for tonight, huh?" Spike nodded and flipped to his back carefully, leaning his head in Vicious's lap. Vicious absentmindly stroked his short green hair.

Neither spoke any words; both were content with the way things were. The two broken-sould men stayed that way, quitely living in the knowlage that all was resolved for at least for one night and things could be as they always wanted.

Tomorrow.....tomorrow everything would be a dream of a faulse reality.

_________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

So? What'd ya think? I know its not the best but its 3 am and i've been sleep deproved for 4 days.....o.O......i need sleep...eh......oh well....review and tell me what ya think!! *falls to the floor dead asleep*