Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Be Right Here Waiting ❯ I'll Be Right Here Waiting ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hope you like this story...

I'll Be Right Here Waiting

Chapters: 1

Genre: Songfic, Romance, Angst

Author: Princess Nava

Rating: G

Oceans apart day after day,

As I slowly go insane,

I hear your voice on the line,

But it doesn't stop the pain.

Spike stood onboard the Bebop, looking out at the star-studded sky. "Julia..." he whispered.

Would he ever see her again? He missed her so much... He couldn't live without her...

If I see you next to never,

How can we say forever?

He sighed, wondering where she was, what she was doing. It had been so long since he had seen her... He missed her badly...

Wherever you go,

Whatever you do,

I'll be right here waiting for you,

Whatever it takes,

Or how my heart breaks,

I will be right here waiting for you.

Was she thinking of him? He didn't know... But he did know that she was in his mind constantly. Would they ever be together again? It seemed so long ago that he had held her in his arms...

He wouldn't let Jet or Faye know how he really felt; that he had an emotional side. He wouldn't let Ed know, either. If that girl knew, surely she would tell "Faye-Faye" and Jet soon enough. So he kept his feelings to himself, missing her more and more everyday.

I took for granted, all the times,

That I thought would last somehow,

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears,

But I can't get near you now.

Amazingly, Spike felt something wet running down his cheeks. Reaching up, he wiped it away and looked at the crystalline drops on his finger... "Tears? Am I... crying?" he whispered.

Yes, Spike Spiegel, was crying. He smiled wryly. Only Julia, the woman he loved, had that sort of power over him. No one would see that side of him, though. That was a secret, locked up inside of him that he would allow nobody to see.

Oh, can't you see it, baby,

You've got me goin' crazy,

Wherever you go,

Whatever you do,

I will be right here waiting for you.

He sighed, looking out at the stars. Was she looking for him, missing him? Did Julia miss him as much as he missed her? He couldn't be sure... But he knew that he would always love her... She would always be in his heart.

Forever.

I wonder how we can survive,

This romance,

But in the end if I'm with you,

I'll take the chance.

"I'm gonna find you," he whispered. "We're gonna be together again baby, you'll see."

Wherever you go,

Whatever you do,

I'll be right here waiting for you,

Whatever it takes,

Or how my heart breaks,

I'll be right here waiting for you,

Waiting for you.

He sighed. "I'm waiting here, Julia. Come back to me. I need you."

If Jet or Faye had seen him, they would've thought he had lost his mind. He was talking to himself!

But no, he was talking to Julia. He knew she was out there somewhere... And maybe she could hear him, somehow.

Oh can't you see it baby,

You've got me goin' crazy,

Wherever you go,

Whatever you do,

I'll be right here waiting for you,

Whatever it takes,

Or how my heart breaks,

I will be right here waiting for you.

"I'm here, Julia... I'm here..." he whispered. "Come back to me, my love. I need you. I can't live without you..."

Would this pain ever end? He had to be with her... It was all he was living for... That moment when he would be in her arms again...

Right here waiting for you...

Let me know what you think!! Thanks!! ~*~*~*~