Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Is It You? ❯ Is It You? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own none of the characters.

AN Sorry if it is not to your likings. But please read and review.

Chapter 1

It had been five years since Spike past, everyone moved on as best as they could. It was now only Faye and Jet once an awhile Ed would write to Faye and Jet, and send them eggs as well. Neither one of them quite understood what the eggs was about, but they were glad to hear from Ed. A few months later the letters stopped, and Jet moved to earth and got married. He now had his own chain of pet shops. Faye always chuckled at the thought of Jet becoming a Pet Shop owner.

Faye was now alone, she had let her hair grow over the years and no longer wore skimpy clothing. She was now a secertary for Jyles Dealership Inc., her sense of adventure died. It died when he died, her radiant smile faded from her face, her clothes were now all business clothes, and she felt like she had nothing to live for. Faye often found herself wishing that he was by her side. Before she met him she didn't care about her past, but he showed her that you should treasure your them, and without her knowing he helped her remeber. She didn't know the meaning of friendship until she met him, she didn't care that he was in love with another woman. Just knowing that he would always be there was enough for her.

Faye tucked her hair behind her ear as she put a stack of papers in a file cabinet. She sighed with relief as her watch beeped. "Mr.Jyles I'm leaving for the day." "Ah is it 8:00 PM already?" He said as he walked up beside faye. His hand gently caressed her backside as he began to slip his hand lower. "Ms.Valentine. . .How would you like to make a bonus tonight?" Faye turned her head as she opened her mouth to say something but no words could be formed. Jyles hand was now cupping her bottom. An image of Spike asking her what the hell did she think she was doing flashed through her mind. She clenched her fist as she sucker punched Jyles in the stomach. He fell to the floor gripping his stomach as he coughed up blood. "You're fired!"

Faye looked down at him with disgust in her eyes. "I don't need your money. . .I don't need to whore myself off to no one. . .I am no ones toy. . ." Faye kicked him in the face cracking his nose structure. She walked to the door and watched theheavy rain pelt the street. She sighed as she grabbed her coat, and walked out into the rain. As she walked to her car, she noticed a man leaning against the building. As she past him he heard him whisper "I'm glad you never lost your feistyness Faye Valentine. . ." When she turned around he was gone. Her eyes widen as tears began to form, her hair was now drenched as she stared off into the distance. 'T-T-That voice. . .No! It couldn't have been him. . .Spike are you still alive?'

AN: Sorry if my fan fic isn't that great, this is my firt CBB fan fic. If you liked it and would like to see more please read and review. Until next time Ta-Ta for now.

By: Inu Kagome