Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Money, Money, Money ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Money, Money, Money
A Cowboy Bebop Video Fic
By Sakura

Disclaimer: I don’t own the show or the song so, please don’t sue me.

I work all night, I work all day
To pay the bills I have to pay
Ain’t it sad

Faye slumps onto the Bebop’s only couch while Spike and Jet yell at her for making them give up most of their reward due to the property damages she caused. She doesn’t pay attention, instead she lies down crushing Ein who quickly wriggles away and barks at her.

And still there never seems to be
A single penny for me
That’s too bad

Later Faye goes to the fridge, which she finds is yet again completely empty. She sighs then looks in one of the plants for hidden cash. However, that too is empty. The black haired bounty hunter starts to cry, causing Ein to start and bark.

In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn’t have to work at all
I’d fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man’s world

Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It’s a rich man’s world

Faye laughs and smiles as she dreams. In her dreams she is wearing a skimpy red dress and diamond jewelry. A glass of champagne is in her hand. Scores of young men surround her, vying for her attention. Spike and Jet wear butler’s uniforms and have defeated looks on their faces. The black haired woman clings to a middle aged balding man who is oblivious to the fact that Faye’s only interested in his money.

A man like that is hard to find
But I can’t get him off my mind
Ain’t it sad
And if he happens to be free
I bet he wouldn’t fancy me
That’s too bad

Faye and the others are watching ‘Big Shot’. The hosts announce the week’s targets and the black haired woman’s eyes light up at the mega woolong reward for a rather handsome young man – a crooked corporation owner or some such. She quickly announces that he’s hers and dashes off with Ed before any of the other bounty hunters can blink.
Sometime later, Faye returns empty handed - the guy had gotten caught by another bounty hunter.

So I must leave, I’ll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game
My life will never be the same…

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man’s world

Ah-ahaaaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It’s a rich man’s world

Faye is now at a casino somewhere. She sidles up to the roulette wheel and starts pouring on her charm on the guy running it. He blushes as she leans over the table and gives him a good ‘view’, distracting him as she places a rigging device under the table.
Hours later, the black haired bounty hunter leaves, her arms and pockets filled with chips. Faye giggles crazily as she starts to exit the casino heading toward the cashier. A group of men in suits and shades come up to her and start to lead her away from her goal. Realizing she’s been busted, Faye drops her chips. She starts emptying her pockets and throws her ‘hard earned’ winnings into the crowded casino. The men are forced to defend themselves as people rush to grab the chips. In the chaos, Faye slips away, a pained and defeated look on her face.

~Owari~


Sorry this is so short minna. But I’ve been way busy the past couple months. Anyhoo, tell me what you think. This is my first CB ficcie so please be kind.