Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck With You ❯ Back To The Storage Room ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long, My aunt fell, broke her arm, Nose and she was in the hospital for about three weeks. We found out she fell because she'd had a heart attack, Well, They put a pace maker in her and at about three something yesterday afternoon she passed away. Her funeral is in about two days; So, It'll be about another week before I can get the next chapter up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speech
`Thought'< br> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Spike led the way to the storage room in the very back of the ship, Faye cursed quite colorfully.

Faye: Damn it. All I wanted was one box of chocolate. One fucking box of chocolate! I earned it. I caught that bounty.
Spike: *Glair* Faye. I caught him.
Faye: Ok, YOU caught the guy. But I found him! I earned my share of that money just like you did! That chocolate's rightfully mine!

It took them about five minutes to get to the storage room, But to Spike, It seemed a whole lot longer, All because of Faye's mouth.

Faye: *Runs over to the old metal door pushes the button to open it and runs inside*
Spike: *-_-0*She must really want that chocolate. *Fallows her into the storage room*
Faye: *Sees a light switch on the wall, flips it and...Nothing happens* Great! That's just fucking great! Doesn't anything work around here?!
Spike: *Lights his lighter and holds it up so he can see*
Faye: * Dose the same*
Spike: *Looks in an old open crate, A rat jumps out and scurries away* Aahh! *Takes a step back and gets his foot stuck in a bucket*
Faye: *Looks over at Spike and sees him hopping on one foot while trying to get something off the other one* What are you doing?
Spike: *Still shaking his foot around* Trying to get this freekin' bucket off my foot, What's it look like?! *Drops his lighter, falls back, hits the wall and a loud crunch is heard, Fallowed by a whining sound and a lite slam*
Faye: *Is looking around in the back of the room, Hears some weird sounds and her head pops up but she doesn't turn around* Spike, What was that sound?
Spike: Nothing, I just hit the...*Looks down at the button the opens and closes the door* Uh-oh.
Faye: *Walks over to Spike* What do you mean by "Uh-oh"? *Looks where Spike's looking, Only to find the button crushed*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen next? Hey, I don't even know right now. Oh, And if anyone's wondering "Hey, Where's the disclaimer"? I put one in my profile, Coz I'm just too lazy to put one in every chapter of every story. And if that's not good enough for you, Well, Too bad! I DID make one that everyone can read, So don't sue!