Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck With You ❯ Stuck With You ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speech
`Thought'
*Action*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faye: Spike, What the hell just happened?
 
Spike: I think I broke it *-_-0*
 
Faye: Oh really? What was your first clue?! Damn it! Why does everything always have to go wrong?! This is all your fault!
 
Spike: My fault? It's not my fault I fell!
 
Faye: Oh yeah, Then whose fault is it?!
 
Spike: That fucking rat that tried to bite my nose off!
 
Faye: *Mocking* Oh, I didn't know that poor little Spike was scared of the big bad rats.
 
Spike: I am NOT scared. But when a rat tries to jump on your face your gonna move!
 
Faye: I think you just wanted to be alone with me.
 
Spike: Yeah Faye that's it. Yeah, I went to all this trouble to get you in here so I could smash the control and lock us in here for god only knows how long, With the very good possibility of no one ever finding us and starving to death.
 
Faye: *>_<*
 
Spike: I don't think even Bill Clinton would wanna be locked in a room alone with you.
 
Faye: Ok that's it! *Jumps at Spike and tries to punch him*
 
Spike: WOAH! *Ducks and jumps out of the way*
 
Faye: Get back here and take your ass-kicking like a man! *Jumps on him and pushes him down*
 
Spike: *Grabs for something trying to catch himself but
ends up taking Faye with him* Oof!
 
Faye: Ow! Uhh… *Looks down to see a big wad of fuzzy green hair where her chest should be* Ahh! Get the he- *she's cut off by a strange sound*
 
New Voice: Ahh! Uh, sorry!
 
Spike/Faye: Wait, Jet! Don't shut the-*SLAM*-door…
 
*****Outside*****
 
Jet: Ok… I didn't need to see that.
 
Ed: Didn't need to see what?
 
Jet: Stuff you don't need to know about right now.
 
Ed: What? Why?
 
Jet: Never mind. Here, you can have some of this. *Takes
the lid off a large flat box he had under his arm*
 
Ed: Yay! Ed loves chocolate! *Looks through the different kinds and takes one of each*
 
Jet: *Closes the box* Ok, come on we better find a good place to hide this.
 
Ed: Yes sir!
 
Ein: *Barks*
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Well that's it! Hope you liked it!