Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Rain ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dislaimer: I do not own Crescent Moon.The Characters, text and all dat crap are owned by Tokyopop, Takamura Matsuda, Red Company and Haruko Iida. This is just a little story I wrote for my own satisfaction.

Rain

As Akira Yamabuki sat in the crevice of the two beams, unseen by nobody except the high flying birds in the sky, he pondered whether to return to Moonshine or not...

The rain poured down from the darkened sky falling in fat drops on the dark hair of Keiko Himura. She stood on the bridge over the misty water twirling the lollipop over and over in her hands. The cars rushed by spraying water everywhere. " What am I doing... Holding on some thing as pathetic as tis...? Thoughts of a chocolate-haired boy flew through her mind..

"Huh? Keiko?!!" whispered Akira to the winds as he say the girl and leaped down couple of rooftops and landed behind Keiko...

" You kept it..." Said Akira.

The girl whiped around to face the boy... Her brown eyes telling nothing to the werewolf. " It dosent mean ANYTHING! Were u watching me?"

" No... Your lollipop meant some thing to me..." His cheeks burnt red through the thick rain and piercings.

"Just leave me alone!" She turned away, starting to run.

Akira ran after her, his werewolf abilities kicked in and he grabbed her arm and brought her close to his body. Keiko struggled helplessly against him. "Was that the truth...?" He whispered brought his lips to hers.

Keiko at that moment let every worry fall away and kissed him tenderly back, the rain continously falling on the couple... Then her eyes grew big and pushed away. " It's Hokuto.GO! GO!" She said recognizing his car and shoved away Akira. "But--" Akira started. "--GO!" Akira jumped behind on of the bridge beams with lightining speed and watched at a safe distance.

" What the heck are you doing at a place like this and who the hell was that? shouted Hokuto.
" It's none of your business!" she screamed and blocked his hand,dropping the lollipop in the process. Hokuto grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards the car. Keiko's had desparately reached for the lollipop but her fiance's foot got there before she did.

The wrapper burst open as the candy inside exploded... "H-how dare you!?" said Keiko as the car door slamed shut. and the car raced away jetting a spray of water.

Akira appeared from behind the iron beam. Glancing with sadness at the crushed lollipop in the thickening rain..

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------
*sigh* That was my first Fanfic!!!! Please tell me whether it sucked like hell or not by writing a REVIEW!!! PLZ PLZ REVIEW!!! it'z the only way for me to kno if i'll write any more fanfics. 'Please and thank-yous'--Moonlite_girl