Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts ❯ Thoughts ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thoughts - One shot - Crescent Moon - PG

Why ... why is his voice so amazing? Dammit! Mitsuru mentally griped as he landed on a far away building's roof top, falling to his knees and pounding his hands on the hard concrete. He had just flown like a coward from that annoying girl that the vampire was infatuated with, and it was all because of him. She'd caught the brunette staring at him as he sung, and Mitsuru had been lost in the beautiful tune, only really hearing one voice - his voice.

The boy was so fluff-headed and clingy; the tengu couldn't stand to be around him. Mitsuru hated to be touched, but that blonde annoyance seemed to thrive on human contact. He was always playing, always teasing, always finding some reason to touch him ...

...And the frightening thing was, Mitsuru was finding it hard not to like the contact ...

Gods dammit, Akira!! The tengu was furious at the werewolf for confusing him ... and furious at himself for being confused. Ever since ... ever since he'd died, and the first face he saw was Akira's when he'd been revived ... The blonde had been crying; crying for him. And when the soft light sparked off of his tears and made that sad, beautiful face glow with an almost surreal light ... After that, every time the blonde was ... well ... Akira; stupid, clingy, annoying, happy Akira - Mitsuru couldn't help but get slightly ... flustered. But then, there were those times ... like when he was singing, or cooking (though he usually didn't like it when anyone was in the kitchen with him) ... he was so serious ... He seemed, untouchable, almost in another realm altogether. It took the brunette's breath away, and he felt his heart skip a beat or two.

These thoughts ... these confusing, ridiculously poetic and frighteningly heart felt thoughts that filtered through his mind ... they scared him as nothing - not even dying - had before. Because these thoughts betrayed his true feelings; feelings that he had learned to squelch long ago. But, these emotions, whatever it was he felt for Akira, would not be suppressed, under any circumstance; the thoughts would not allow it so ...

OWARI

AoS - Ok - I just finished reading Crescent Moon vol. 3 in ASL, and I had to write this!! So, I sat through 82 minutes of English, and when the teacher wasn't looking - I wrote! ... ;; yeah - I'm stupid, I know. Then, I typed it up in lunch ... I couldn't help it - 'twas begging me... but, I can't seem to find very many AkiraxMitsuru fics, even though I love the pairing (it's so cute - and it's actually implied in the manga if you look!) And, that scene when he woke up and saw Akira first - that's not made up. If you look in vol. 2, I think, when Mitsuru is revived, Akira's sitting right next to Mahiru crying ... and the soft hall light is on and filtering through the door ... Right - I'll stop now :3. Anyway, I love Akira, and ArikaxMitsuru is my favorite pairing - and I warned you in the summary that it was shounen-ai (And I also rated it PG for that reason .. and the few mild swear words :3) So, please, if you want to be nice and give me some criticism, I could really use it - I know I'm bad at writing, and I did this in about 15 minutes to boot, so ... yeah ... ^^;; just try not to make me cry, ok? Thankies - I'll see you in the Reviews!!

Aijin: Yeah - please review; she needs the confidence boost. Anything you can think of to say that's good would be awesome