Crossover Fan Fiction / Code Lyoko Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Goen Brawlers ❯ Before the prophecies ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On one summer morning, the elders of the sacred Mt. Aleph discussed suitable elemental worriors, or Adepts, to undertake the great challenge for the legendary Blade of Alchemy. They had great difficulty deciding who it should be. Then, as the wisest of the elders spoke, the name which was spoken, they had no complaints. However, that boy had a semi-problem: he was completely lazy. Now, to find our hero. He happens to be in the field outside of the village. Meet Phayne. "Oh lord, not another bunch of Vermin, and what now, Bats? Not my best day." As soon as he finishes complaining, the battle begins(and if anybody has played Golden Sun, or even Golden Sun: The Lost Age, then you'll know how it goes). Now then, back to story. "Oh man, lousy Bats, stop with those supersonic waves, my ears can't take much more". But that battle is for the official first chapter. Now then, no flames, I'm new at these things. Also, these different characters and worlds don't belong to me, well some of the characters do, and some belong to my brother. No flames.