Crossover Fan Fiction / Code Lyoko Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Goen Brawlers ❯ Climbing the great mountain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Oh man, these things are getting on my nerves. Why won't they die?" Phayne thinks to himeself while casting an Earthquake Psynergy. Afterwards, more bats come in, and Phayne says, well more of exclaims, out of low energy," Run away!" With that said, he returns to the village. " Hello there phayne, how's life treating you?" says the village elder. Phayne exclaims, " Not good, I think the Gods have something against me, giving me grief with all those Bats. They must be laughing at me right now."- Skips to the Gods- Apheris says, " Oh my God, he's on to us!" Hermes says, with a nonchalant tone, " Nah, he couldn't have figured it out so fast. After all, he's just a mortal." Apheris says, " Oh well, lets throw a giant, living, rubber duckey at him and see what he thinks now." Hermes replies,"Nah, you can do that, I'm gonna go flirt with Aphridite."- leaves the Gods, back to Phayne- "Jeez, whats next, you're going to tell me something important?" Phayne asks annoyed. "Why indeed I am Phayne, it has to do with the phrophecy." the elder replies. " Oh let me guess," Phayne begins, while at the same time reading the elder's mind, " you're about to tell me that I've been chosen to take the trial through the mountain?" As he finishes, he notices that he has been teleported to the beginning of the trial(and if any of you are wondering about the mind-reading and teleporting, they are both Psynergy)."Yes, now you may begin." comes the voice of the elder.- back to the Gods- Apheris shouts "Hey everybody, come on, the humans taking the challenge. Now lets start the bets." Neptune arrives, exclaiming " Whoa, that dudes got some spunk. I bet $1,000,000 that he'll win." Ados(Cupid) enters saying, " Nah, that punk's all head and no brains. I'll take your bet Neptune, 'cause he won't last longer than a couple of minutes."- back to Phayne- "Oh man, oh well, there better not be any bats." Phayne complains. Soon after, he enters the next area, and here comes, not bats but, goblins! "Never mind, I'll take bats, just not the clubs," phayne says, then he lets out a scream followed by,"Oh screw it, Earthquake!." Afterwards, he enters an awkward room and finds, not one, not two, but three Bats, just, one of them being bigger than the other two. Phayne, seeing this says, " Okay, first I didn't want bats, then I want them, now I don't want them. Oh and, let me not forget that I'm out of Psynergy for a while. Oh man, this blade is worn for a while so, I'm doomed." He looks around, not for a weapon originally, and finds a convientally located club. "Hmm, lets play some ball." Phayne thinks devilshly. When the first bat swoops in, Phayne swings and, out of nowhere, except for with our favorite Gods, a voice calls out, "Strike One". the second bat swoops in, and the same thing happens, with that same voice saying, "Strike Two". The third bat is met with the same fate, with the same voice saying, "Strike Three, you're out!". When the bats are cleared, Phayne reaches the chamber of the legendary blade. "Hmm, so there is motivation in you yet." the elder remarks in an interested tone. "Yeah yeah, I just didn't want to die in this challenge." Phayne remarks in a bored yet slightly shaken up tone. "Nevertheless, you have proven yourself worthy of obtaining the blade, now remember this, do not let it fall into the hands of evil." "Yeah yeah, i get it." Phayne remarks. Phayne walks up to the blade, grabs it, and pulls it up with great ease, yet caution. When he does, a shadow appears inside the chamber. "Hey, who are you?" Phayne asks the shadow. The elder looks at Phayne like he's crazy and says "You know who I am." Phayne turns to the elder, then turns back, and the shadow is gone. The ground collapses, and Phayne is sent to the future.



Cliffhanger. So, how do you like the first chapter? I would of started on it last night, but I had to let my brain rest to let it prepare for the next bit of thinking. Next chapter will be a suprise to some of you. And others, it might not. Now, read and review(sorry, wanted to do that, I spent to much time reading other authors works, and never thought to much about my own story).

Now for a guest star for this event: Mizu Rakahasi!!! Give him a big warm welcome folks.

Shadowfang: So Mizu, what are your opinions on this fanfic?

Mizu Rakahasi: Mehh, not a big fan-fic fan, but hey, this ones alright, and Apheris ROCKS!

Shadowfang: Thank you Mizu, I think we all know that. Now then care to share anything else on your opinion?

Mizu Rakahasi: Three things actually: (1) french fries and syrup doesnt taste like french toast (2)

Shadowfang: No idiot, about the fanfic!

Mizu Rakahasi: im killing you later, so all the new fanboys can give up the series, and as i was saying: (1) Apheris really needs a therapeist (2) Phayne playing baseball with bats, WTF mate? (3) GO HERMES!

Shadowfang: Thats all?

Mizu Rakahasi: Nope. Time for the two words that summarizes this whole story: BOREDOM REIGNS!!

Shadowfang: Thank you for your time Mizu. Now then, peace out!