Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars ❯ Genesis Crisis! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, guess whose back with another story chapter?! Anyway, if you waiting for the Eternal Knight Sailor Senshi forms of our bearer of Love and Wisdom, well, don't worry, I think that you are going to find out this chapter. But before I start, I will like to thank and give credit to the Fanfiction author, YallRCrazy, and this author's story, To the Digital World We Go, for the idea of allowing Sailor Star to copy and use the other attacks of the other Sailor Scouts, as well as creating more advanced forms of their attacks. Next, I will like to give credit to another Fanfiction author, Kimiko Seraphiel, and this author's story of, Superman to the Rescue, a Sailor Moon/Superman crossover, for the idea of Sailor Genesis since it is this author's story that I got it from. Now, back to the action! I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including weapons and alcohol use by minors and non-minors, and X-rated nudity, lemon(s), and other adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars
 
Recap: After the battle with Mesogog, Emperor Grumm, and their forces, our heroes and heroines are exploring the Neo-Moon Kingdom in their own way and Takuya reveals to the Dino-Thunder Rangers that Zoe is the reincarnation of the daughter of the Lord of Time, himself, Chronos, through she is very much mortal herself. On the meanwhile, the girls and the generals along with some of the Digidestined were enjoying some relaxation in the Moon Kingdom garden until a mysterious opponent who isn't aliened with their enemies, Beryl and Catharsis, arrives to challenge our Sun Princess! Jun reveals that this new opponent is Dimitri, former leader of the Black Moon family during the Silver Millennium and her EX-boyfriend! Whoa! Does Jun have boyfriend issues or what?! However, Sailor Eternal Knight Sun, Jun's Sailor Senshi form, and Dimitri don't waste any time into getting into a heated battle, but it was cut short when the pocket dimension collapses and the atmosphere of the Neo-Moon Kingdom takes over the moon, exposing the rebuilt center of the Silver Millennium for satellites on Earth to see! After Dimitri `postpones' his duel with Sailor Sun, our heroes and heroines placed force-field devices in important areas so no one from Earth can reach the sacred palace and return to Earth to rethink their options. However, they didn't have much time to think when Queen Beryl and the Thirteen launch two attacks: One, on Odaiba with the Dark Masters, Apocalymon, and a small army of Digimon and two, sending the Thirteen against the rest of the Frontier Digidestined in Takuya's and Zoe's homeworld. While Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Saturn, and Moon's and Saturn's two Digimon partners went to reinforce Zoe/Sailor Star and Takuya, the others went to fight against the five evil Digimon and their Digimon army. However, they didn't do so well at first until the rest of their forces returned from the Frontier world safety with the rest of the Frontier Digidestined safe from the Thirteen. Takuya and Zoe became Susanomon, Gallantmon Digivolved into PhoenixGallantmon, an Omega Digimon, and Davis fused with Imperialdramon to become OrionImperialdramon, another Omega Digimon, and together, they used their powers to defeat the Dark Masters and Apocalymon . . . for the moment. However, these battles just proved to be a distraction when Queen Beryl reveals her plans to destroy another thing that Sailor Moon `loved' than her Earth family and Tuxedo Mask: Her friends. Can this evil queen's plan be stopped?! Find out today on Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars!
 
Episode 5: Genesis Crisis!
 
(Several days after the last battle; early evening in Darien's apartment home)
 
We find our Moon Princess and bearer of the Crests of Life and Death on the outside deck of Darien's apartment room looking at the lighted city with a solemn look on her face, not her usual `look', but after over three years ago, her smiles have become less and her carefree attitude is long gone with her Earth family, Ikuko, Kenji, and Shingo Tsukino were murdered by mysterious attackers of Queen Beryl's, her first enemy that has come back to haunt her, once more. Now, she knows one of her families' murders and his name is Woes, a member of the Thirteen, and her Lunarian brother's, Prince Daisuke Serenity AKA Daisuke Motomiya, the Digidestined of Miracles and Destruction, evil copy, who by the way, also helped kill Davis' and his and Serena's elder sister's, Jun's, Earth beloved Earth family. Anyway, the Serena Tsukino of today is a lot more solemn, serious, hard-core, and not the happy and carefree Serena of the `old days'. With her family gone, Serena lives with Darien, her beloved Earth prince from her life as Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, and in his apartment complex, which he gotten back into. Darien has gotten a good part-time job at one of the fanciest restaurants in town while going back to college, through with the knowledge that he has learned across worlds, passing through college might just be a formality. On the meanwhile, Serena, Davis, Kari, Hotaru, through Amara and Michelle were reluctant to let her go since Hotaru has become kind of a daughter to the two Outer Senshi, Takato, Rika, Takuya, and Zoe are going to Crossroads High School with the other Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts while Jun, Sora, and Janet are heading to Tokyo University with Darien, but Serena warned the three girls to `lay off' Darien and personally, these girls know not to mess with this Moon Princess, these days, even with you are her sister by Lunarian blood.
 
Anyway, Serena, wearing only a tight leather violet top that only goes a inch past her breasts and pajama shorts that only go down her legs one and one half inches past her groin area also tight fitting, looking out on the deck, sighs, and says, “Look at these people. Not a care in the world. But who am I to spoil their lives for them?”
 
Darien's voice calls out to Serena, “Sere', are you okay?” When Serena looks to the source of her boyfriend's voice, she couldn't help, but blush to see him only modest pajama pants while revealing his perfectly muscular upper body to her.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “Whoa! I didn't notice before, but these years across universe really did something for Darien! He's hunkier than before!” However, Serena shakes her head when she starts to get that `wet feeling' between her legs and replies, “No . . . Not really, Darien. I was just looking and see how beautiful the city still is at night.” Serena thinks in her mind, “Way to go, Serena! You, meatball head, you are going to need some bathing tonight!”
 
Darien tells Serena, in a worried tone, “You just seem . . . down.”
 
Serena sighs and replies, in a solemn tone, “When hasn't that been any different from the other ninety years that we had spent across all of reality?” Serena then says, “Sorry, Darien. It's just . . . ever since my mom and dad, here on Earth, along with my little Earth brother, Shingo, were murdered, I haven't felt much reason to be excited and joyous about things like I use to. Even before I hid my real self, I was very excited and joyous about anything and everything a lot, but even today, I can't feel much . . . expect sadness, anger, and rage.”
 
When Serena turns around to look at the city, Darien comes up to her, wraps her arms around her lower waist, lovingly, and tells her, “Serena, I know that you want to find your parents' murder, including Woes, to avenge your parents' death, but that's not the Sailor Senshi or your way. If you become what you are fighting against, then your parents' love and sacrifice will be in vain. Please, Sere', promise me that you will try to contain your anger and rage and never become what they are.”
 
Serena nods her head and tells Darien, “I will try my best, Darien-chan.”
 
Darien tells Serena, “You must be really tired, Serena-chan. Maybe you should take a bath and go to bed.”
 
Serena nods her head and tells Darien, in a kind tone, “Thanks, Darien.”
 
Darien smiles and tells Serena, in a loving tone, “Anytime, Serena.” Serena then walks away and Darien turns to see Serena's sexy and seductive body, which for a seventeen year old, Serena looks real good since her body looks like a 21-year old super-model, with curves and lines in all of the light places. Darien thinks in his own mind, “Wow! Sere' has a real good body. Nice butt and bust.” Darien shakes his head and states in his mind, “Whoa, watch it, Darien! Even if she is your girlfriend, you can't think of her in that fashion! Man! What is wrong with me?!” Darien sighs and head inside to the kitchen to get a sports drink. After he goes to the refrigerator, gets the sports drink, and closes the refrigerator door, he notices that Serena had forgotten her towels. Darien giggles in his mind and thinks, “Even through Serena is mature than before, she still has a small bit of her `old self' in her. Maybe there is still hope to give Sere' some peace and bring back her joyous and carefree part of herself . . . a part of it anyway.” Darien puts the sports drink on the table, goes over to get Serena's towel, and heads to the bathroom to give it to her.
 
(A very brief time later; Inside of Darien's bathroom *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON SCENE COMING UP!*)
 
The door of Darien's bathroom opens up to reveal Darien entering the bathroom with the towel, expecting Serena to be at least behind the shower certain even if she didn't start her shower, yet.
 
Darien starts to say, in a calm fashion, “Serena-chan, you had forgotten your towel . . .” But then Darien sees something that he wasn't ready for and didn't expect at this moment and time. In front of the mirror, combing her hair, is none other than Darien's girlfriend, Serena, totally nude and combing her hair, which was let down from her meatball pigtails and her long blond hair reaches onto the floor From his perspective, he can indeed his seventeen year old girlfriend has a womanly body, very sexy and seductive, and voluptuous breasts, unsagging, perfectly shaped, and curved, thanks to years of training across worlds and her `exposure' to her Imperial Silver Crystal. For several minutes, the two of them looked at each other and Darien's and Serena's cheek became as flush as cherries. Darien then closes his eyes and gawks out, embarrassed beyond belief, “Serena! I . . . I . . . Uh . . . I'm sorry! I didn't know that you weren't . . .!!” Basically, the `old' Serena would have screamed out in embarrassment and panic, even if it was her boyfriend, and rushed to cover herself or throw something at Darien. However, the `new' Serena was very embarrassed at first, but she gained a sly smile and a very `naughty' idea to embarrass her boyfriend a `little' more.
 
Serena then says, in a very seductive tone, “Oh, Darien-chan, I didn't know that you were so `naughty'.” Darien is surprise to see his girlfriend say that and in such a seductive tone and when he looks, Darien gasps to see his naked girlfriend bending down to pick up the towel, allowing a good view of her buttocks, and Darien's blushing got more and more red, even if that's possible. When Serena bends back up into a standing position, Darien had a good close up of his girlfriend's nude body, making him very more embarrassed. Serena says, still with her very seductive tone, “Since you are here, why don't come in? There is room for both of us in here.”
 
Darien says, breathless and still stunned about what just happened, “Well . . . Sere', I don't . . . maybe I . . . I . . . Uh . . . Ah . . .”
 
Serena giggles in her mind and thinks, “He's totally speechless! This is quite surprising since he had already a `peek' at my body through we were only `making out' and not have out right sex! However, he is so handsome and even more of a hunk than before, which I didn't even think was possible!” Serena then starts to have a `wet feeling' in-between her legs and is unable to control herself. Serena then thinks, “Damn it! Why can't I stop myself thinking of such erotic thoughts? Darien and I said that we wouldn't get our relationship to the `next level' beyond `making out' until at least I'm eighteen years old! But both of us have become quite mature and I'm nearly of that age. Than again . . . Oh damn! Let's just see where this goes!” Serena then asks, in her seductive tone, “Something wrong with what I said, Darien-chan?”
 
Darien tries to reply, “Well, Sere', I don't think . . . I mean it isn't exactly wrong . . .”
 
However, Serena grabs his pants and says, with a sly smile, “Well, come on in then.” Serena then uses her super-speed to gently pull Darien inside and lock the bathroom door after he is inside.
 
Darien tells Serena, nervously, “I'm not sure we are . . . we are ready for this.”
 
“Oh, Darien-chan, please stay with me. I'm so lonely. All I have left are my friends, my two siblings, and you . . . Please, Darien-chan.” Serena coos in a seductive manner and Serena then give her old `wide eyes act' to Darien.
 
Darien sighs, smiles in his mind, and thinks, “Well, it looks like that Serena hasn't changed too much at all! She knows what `buttons' to push on me to make me putty in her hands. However, I can't help, but be glad that there is a little of the `old' Serena in there. Somewhere, in that pain and sorrow, is the Serena with the carefree, honest, and kind voice and personality, even through some of it was a façade.” Darien smiles, sighs in defeat, and says, “Okay, Serena, if that's what you wish, then I will stay.”
 
Serena then says, lovingly, “Thank you, Darien.” Serena then embraces Darien and kisses him on the lips, which causes her breasts and skin to mold onto Darien's muscular chest, and start to arouse our Earth prince like he never felt before. He then wraps his arms around Serena in a tender and loving fashion even through he knew his princess wasn't so `fragile' anymore and their kiss turns into a passionate one, with their tongues `mating' and the two of them tasting each other's saliva and mouths. Serena and Darien then as they felt their skin touching each other, they began to feel something . . . deep passion and desire like they never felt before. The two of them promised not to go into the `lover's level' of their relationship until Serena has reached 18 years of age, but this `feeling' was so powerful, it was too hard to suppress and control. When the two of them looked into each other's eyes, they see that lust, passion, and desire in their eyes and Serena starts to feel Darien's member hard under his pants. Serena moves her right hand to Darien's groin area and feels the hardening member, which causes Serena to become even more wet between her legs and unable to contain that `feeling' any longer. Serena then puts her hands on Darien's pants and pulls down his pants and boxers, revealing Darien's totally nude form and somewhat erect and hard member to Serena.
 
Darien asks Serena, softly, “Sere' . . .?”
 
Serena tells Darien, in a soft tone, “Darien, could you follow me into the shower?”
 
Darien replies, simply, “Sure . . .” Serena then leads Darien into the shower and starts a warm shower, which starts to drench both of them, and Serena looks at Darien with her eyes still filled with passion and desire.
 
Serena then says, in a begging and seductive tone, “Darien, I can't wait any longer. I want you. I want you, now.”
 
Darien didn't know what do to say at first, but he looks into Serena's eyes, full of desire and longing, which equals his own, and states, in a loving tone, “How can I say `no' to such an angel right before me?” Serena couldn't help, but blush, and then both of them were locked into another passionate kiss, mating their tongues together. Darien then moves his right hand to Serena's groin and starts `massage' Serena's clit, causing our Moon Princess to moan out in erotic excitement as she gets wetter and wetter.
 
Serena moans out, erotically, “Oh . . . Darien . . . Ah . . . that feels so good . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Ah, yes . . . Yes . . .!!” Darien then gently inserts one and then two fingers into Serena's pussy and gently, but in a good and steady pace, thrusts his fingers in and out of Serena's pussy, causing her to moan out more in pleasure and excitement. After several minutes, Serena gives out an erotic scream and has her orgasm all over Darien's hand, pouring her juices onto his hand and onto the floor.
 
Darien asks his beloved, in a loving tone, “How did that feel?”
 
Serena tells Darien, breathlessly, “That felt great. Now, let me do something `nice' for you.” Serena then kisses Darien on the lips and then starts to kiss down the length of his body causing Darien to give sighs of pleasure. When she gets down to his groin area, Serena gets a sly look on her lips and uses her hands to start to massage his manhood.
 
Darien groans out, in excitement, “Serena-chan, I don't think . . . You should . . . Ah . . . do that . . .”
 
Serena coos out, seductively, “Am I hurting you, Darien-chan?” When Darien shakes his head, Serena says, still with the seductive tone, “If it doesn't hurt, then it must feel good. And I don't mind if you come in my face.” Darien shocked to his girlfriend say that, but then again, he knows that she has changed over the time spent across the multi-verse. When Darien's member reaches full erection, Serena is amazed to see that it is ten inches in length. Serena thinks in her mind, amazed, “Whoa! Darien is so big! I never thought that Darien would be so big!” Serena then licks the head of Darien's manhood, causing him to groan out in pleasure, and then Serena licks down Darien's hard member until she reaches his ball sacks, gently sucking the right one when she reaches his ball sacks. Soon after, she goes over to the left ball sack, gently sucks it until it is covered in her saliva, and then licks up Darien's manhood, licking the tip and tasting the pre-cum. Serena then puts Darien's hard manhood into her mouth and starts to deep throat his member, her tongue wrapping around the Prince of Earth's manhood and causing him to groan out in pleasure.
 
Darien thinks in his mind, “Ah! I should be allowing her to . . . to do this! But oh my god, it feels . . . it feels so good!” When Darien looks down at Serena, she is giving him his old puppy dog eyes, through these eyes were filled with lust and passion, and Darien couldn't say or do a thing. Serena then starts to increase the pace of her sucking and using her hands on his ball sacks, massaging them, and trying Darien to come faster. After a few minutes, Serena gets what she wants and Darien releases his load into Serena's mouth. Serena nearly gags on the onslaught, but she easily drinks all of Darien's cum down her mouth and throat.
 
When she is done, Serena asks, enticingly, “How did that feel darling?” Darien couldn't speak one word and Serena giggles, thinking, “He is totally speechless!” Serena then goes back to a standing position and asks, seductively, “How about we get done with our bath and take this to our bed?”
 
Darien smiles and replies, lovingly, “As you wish, my princess.” Darien then gets the soap and the two prepare to wash themselves in a more intimate way.
 
(Later that evening; In the Darien's bedroom *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON CONTINUES!*)
 
We find Serena lying down on Darien's bed, totally naked, with her beloved looming over her, also totally nude, and the two of them locked in a passionate kiss.
 
When they released from the kiss, Darien gently spreads Serena's legs out, exposing her pussy to him, and he asks, softly and lovingly, “Are you sure?”
 
Serena replies, in a soft and sweet tone, “Yes, Darien-chan. I really want this. Please take me.” Darien smiles, gently, and inserts his hard member into Serena's pussy until he reaches her hymen. Darien takes a deep breath, closes his eyes, and gives one big thrust, breaking Serena's hymen. Serena tries to hold back, but gives out a cry of pain and a few tears come from her eyes.
 
Darien gently kisses her tears away and says, worriedly, “Sere', I'm so sorry.”
 
Serena tells Darien, in a soft and loving tone, “Don't worry, Darien, I'm okay. Please continue.”
 
Darien tells Serena, in a soft and loving tone, “I promise that the pain will go away.” Darien then pulls his hard member until it is nearly out of Serena's vagina and then starts thrusting in and out at a slow pace at first to make sure that she is use to him being inside of her. Soon enough, the pain goes away from Serena and she starts to give off moans of pleasure and excitement.
 
Serena moans out to Darien, in erotic pleasure, “. . . Ah . . . Darien . . . that feels good . . . Harder . . . Please, darling . . . Harder . . . Don't torture me like this . . .” Darien smiles and replies by thrusting his manhood in and out of Serena's pussy at a harder pace until he reaches a pace that's feels good for both of them.
 
Darien groans out, in excitement, “How does that feel . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Sere' . . . Does that feel good . . . Ah . . .?!”
 
Serena moans out, erotically, “Yes . . . that feels so good . . . Ah . . . I'm so happy . . . Ah . . . Oh, Serene . . . Ah . . . Oh, I love you so much, Darien-chan . . . Ah . . .!!”
 
Darien erotically groans out in reply, “I love you, too . . . Serena-chan . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Mmm . . . You are so tight . . . Serena . . . feels good, my princess . . .!!” Serena would giggle if she had the breath to do so, but all of her breathing and air was focused on the moans from the pleasure that she was receiving from her love with every thrust of his member into her vagina. Darien was making sure that he was gently, knowing it was her first time and all, but demanding and fast enough to send waves of pleasure through his beloved's slender and sexy form, her skin seemly shining in the moonlight. After around one and a half hours of this hot lovemaking, Serena goes into a sitting position with her legs wrapped around Darien's muscular waist and her arms wrapped around his shoulders while Darien thrusts his hips forward, pumping his manhood deep into Serena's vagina and causing her to erotically call out in pure pleasure.
 
Serena moans out, in pure erotic pleasure, “Oh, Darien . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I'm so glad that we are . . . we are together . . . Oh my god . . . Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes . . . Oh, yes . . .!!”
 
Darien groans out, in an excited reply, “I'm happy, too . . . Serena-chan . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I'm glad that we are together . . . too . . . I love you so much . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I've wanted you for so long . . . my princess . . .!!”
 
Serena moans out, in erotic reply, “ . . . I've wanted you, too, my prince . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . My god . . . Oh, you are so deep . . . Yes . . . So, very deep . . . Ah . . .!!” After this, the two lovers go into a passionate kiss, mating their tongues together and tasting each other's mouths, and when they release from the kiss, Serena arches her head and back slightly while stilling moan out in pleasure as her beloved continues to pound his hot manhood deep into her vagina. The two lovers continue to make love in this fashion for the next two hours until Serena lies back down on the bed, but keeps her legs wrapped around her beloved waist while he puts his hands on her hips and continues to pound his hot member into her pussy and vagina at a good and steady pace causing loud erotic moans of pleasure to come from Serena's lips. By this time, the two lovers were covered in sweat and a several drops began to drip off of their bodies. Serena moans out, erotically, “Ah . . . Ah, my body . . . It is getting so hot . . . Ah . . . I'm burning up . . . Oh my god . . . It's sweltering in here . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Feels incredible . . . Darien . . . Ah, yes . . . this is great . . .!!”
 
Darien replies, in an erotic loving tone, “Mmm . . . I'm glad that this feels good . . . Ah . . . to you, my beloved hime . . . Ah . . . When you are happy . . . Ah . . . I'm happy . . . Ah . . . Oh, yes . . .!!”
 
Serena moans out, in pure erotic bliss, “ . . . Oh, Darien . . . You've just been so wonderful . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I wish that this moment would . . . would last . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . forever . . . I want to be like this, . . . always . . . !!”
 
Darien moans out in an excited reply, “I want be like this, too . . . Ah . . . I love you so much . . . Ah . . . My darling princess . . . I'm happy when you are happy . . .!!” Soon after, Darien overshadows his body over his princess' body, supporting himself with his hands, his eyes looking into his beloved's eyes, and continuing to thrust his hips forward, pounding his cock into Serena's pussy while looking into her eyes, full of love, lust, and desire for only one person: Him. Her prince, her beloved, past and present, and her only love in her life. When Darien looks into Serena's eyes, he can see a lot of darkness and the spark of her innocence is gone, but somewhere, he can see the spark of a loving and open heart somewhere in her heavenly cerulean blue eyes, the way that she use to be, but only a spark, however, growing stronger with new strength inside. Darien then gives out a groan of ecstasy, feeling how tight her vagina walls are on his manhood, and he reveled in the feeling, which makes him feel complete. For the next three hours, the two of them were in pure sexual pleasure and bliss, lovingly the feeling of each other `joined' in this way, and their whole bodies quaking from the great amounts of pure erotic pleasure surging through them. They wished to Serene that someone, Sailor Pluto or Chronos, would give them their wish and stop them for just a moment to make this incredible moment last longer for the two of them. However, when Darien hears a loud moan from his beloved's lips and the walls of her vagina clamping down harder on his member, he knew that both of them were nearing their climaxes. Darien groans out, “Ah . . . Serena . . . I can't hold it in any longer . . . Ah . . . I'm going to come . . .!!”
 
Serena moans out, in an erotic reply, “I'm coming, too . . . Oh, god. . . I'm coming, too . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Yes . . . Let's come together . . . my love . . .!!” The two of them continued on for a few more minutes, but when Darien put all of his hard and hot manhood deep into Serena's pussy, she was unable to take anymore and cries out, “DARIEN!!!” Serena then arches her back and head and releases her sexual fluids all over his hard member with her orgasm.
 
With Serena releases, Darien is also unable to take anymore and he yells out, in ecstasy, “SERENA!!!” Darien then releases every single drop of his load of warm seed into her womb and Serena, in that moment, feels incredible pleasure, complete, and the love of her beloved, feeling pleasure and relief from all the pain and darkness just seems to fade away for that moment. When both of them were done, Serena unwraps her legs from Darien's chest and collapses onto the bed with all of her sexy and seductive body laying on the bed and the only movement is her breasts and chest from the breaths of relief and pleasure from her orgasm. Darien catches his breath for several minutes and then removes his soften cock from her vagina and pussy, looking over her beloved that his own body is overshadowing. Looking at her sensual body, well-toned skin, which seems to shimmer in the moonlight from the window, and her gentle breathes that allow her chest to slowly rise and fall. There is only one word on Darien's mind about Serena: Heavenly. When Serena looks up at Darien, they kiss one more time before Darien goes down on the bed on her left and Serena lies down on his muscular body, lovingly the feeling her strong, silky, and smooth skin on his strong and muscular skin.
 
When Darien wraps his arms around her slender and sexy waist, Serena whispers to Darien, lovingly, “I love you, Darien.”
 
Darien replies, lowly and lovingly, “I love you, too, my Serena. With all of my heart and soul.”
 
Serena replies, in the same loving tone, “Same here, my prince. Good night and I will stay with you, always.”
 
Darien tells Serena, lowly and lovingly, “And I with you, my hime. Good night.” The two of them then fall into a deep sleep with the feeling of love all around them and the smell of sex, but they knew that they would be together for tonight and tomorrow and would be facing those challenges, together.
 
(The next morning; In Davis' and Kari's room *END OF THE X-RATED LEMON!*)
 
Inside of the bedroom of Davis and Kari, we find our Moon Prince and Galaxy Princess sleeping on their bed, totally nude under the covers, and Kari nuzzled on Davis' muscular body. When the first rays of daylight come into the room, one small beam hits Davis in his closed right eye and causes him to stir. He slowly opens his eyes and put his hand on his forehead to keep the sun away from his eyes. He goes into a sitting position and notices Kari sleeping and nuzzling on his chest with a peaceful and happy look on her lips.
 
Davis couldn't help, but smile, and he thinks, “When she sleeps, she always looks like a beautiful angel.” Davis then kisses Kari on her forehead and causes her to stir and slowly open her eyes. When she fully opens her eyes, she smiles warmly at him and Davis tells Kari, lovingly, “Morning beautiful. Sleep well?”
 
Kari kisses Davis on the lips and replies, in a loving tone, “What do you think my prince?”
 
Davis then asks Kari, “Did you feel what happened last night?”
 
Kari giggles and replies, “Yeah, I wondering when Serena and Darien wouldn't be able to take it anymore. I knew that they really wanted each other, but they tried to be `proper' about it. I remember all of the cold and warm showers that they took after each `make out' and the last one were back on the Moon Kingdom.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a smile on his lips, “I'm really glad for Serena has Darien. Other than Jun and me, she doesn't have any family to rely on. Only Darien and the other Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi are the only ones that she has.”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a loving tone, “And you have me, my prince. I love you, Dai-chan, and I will never leave you.”
 
Davis kisses Kari on the lips and says, in the same loving tone, “Same here, my princess. I will always be with you, no matter what, and I will never leave your side.” Davis and Kari then engage in a passionate kiss for the next three minutes and when they release from the kiss, Davis picks up the remote control for the television in their bedroom and he states, “Let's watch some television before we have our `fun' this morning, if that's okay with you, darling?”
 
Kari replies, in a seductive tone, “I'm okay with that, my sexy prince.” Davis then turns on the television and it goes into a special news report about a break-in at the Tokyo Museum.
 
The news anchorwoman on the television says, “Ohayo, everyone, this is Rina and today, we are reporting about a break-in at the Tokyo Museum around several days ago during the chaos in downtown Odaiba and there was no report of any priceless artifacts stolen from the museum, but there is a report of mysterious tomb that was stolen by the attackers, who were mysterious in their own right. The attackers were reported to be some kind of mysterious monsters that were reasonable for the energy draining incidents in one district of Tokyo around three years ago based on witnesses testimony. We will get back with more details in a minute, but first, here is Dan with the weather.”
 
Davis turns off the television and says, in a serious tone, “Only Beryl.”
 
Kari nods her head in agreement with her love and asks, perplexed, “But what would Beryl want with an old book?”
 
Davis tells Kari, seriously, “Whatever her plan is, it is not good. We had better tell the others.”
 
Kari then says, in a seductive tone, “Well, before we do, why don't we get our morning `exercise' in?”
 
Davis replies, in an enticing tone, “How could I say no, my sexy angel?” Just then Davis throws the covers over both of them and they giggle under the covers as they move around under them.
 
Kari, under the covers, moans out, erotically, “Oh, Daisuke . . .”
 
(Inside of Beryl's Fortress in the Digital World; A short time later)
 
Deep within the dark fortress of our evil queen of the Negaverse, we find her looking through the mysterious dark book that she had stolen from the Tokyo Museum around several days ago and using the Dark Masters attack on Odaiba and her Thirteen's attacks on the world of the Frontier Digidestined as distractions, she had sent some youma to get the book from the museum with great success. As she continues to look through the book, her warriors, the evil Thirteen, appears through the `shimmering process', the teleportation processed used by the demons in the world of the Charmed Ones.
 
Queen Beryl calmly turns to her warriors and states, simply, “Report.”
 
Fear steps forward, gives Queen Beryl a small disk, and replies, “As requested my queen, I've gained the information about the warriors and the other heroes, here, in this universe. Miracles, Light, Matsuki, Nonaka, Kanbara, Orimoto, and Saturn are going with the Moon Princess and the Inner Sailor Senshi to their High School while Destiny, Love, and Wisdom are going with Uranus, Neptune, Prince Endymon, and the elder Digidestined into Tokyo University.”
 
Queen Beryl tells her evil warriors, “Excellent work, my warriors.”
 
Woes tells Queen Beryl, “We live to serve you, my queen.”
 
Lies asks Queen Beryl, “My queen, how is this going to help us destroy the other Sailor Senshi and plunge Sailor Moon's heart into darkness?”
 
Queen Beryl gives a wide evil grin and says, “Lies, my dear, to defeat your enemy, you must know your enemy. When we get the information on them that we need, we plan and then we strike them when they are vulnerable.”
 
Arrogance tells Queen Beryl, with an evil smile, “You are very wise, my queen.”
 
Queen Beryl tells Arrogance, “And never forget that, my warrior. Now, as I see it, while those rotten Sailor brats have battle my youma, they have only have recent knowledge of fighting Digimon while the Digidestined have only learned about myself and our forces around three years ago.”
 
Tragedy states, curiously, “My queen, not to sound out of line, but how is that going to get rid of those assholes?”
 
Queen Beryl grins and tells Tragedy, “My dear, you are with such impatience, which what I had when I battled the Sailor Scouts, years ago, and I learned that good things to come to those who wait. Now, as I was saying, the best way to defeat them is divide and conquer and the best way to divide them is with the right `bait' as you can say.” All of the evil Thirteen then give wide evil grins, knowing what kind of plan that their evil queen is plotting.
 
(Late in the afternoon; Inside of Crossroads High School)
 
Inside of a English class, we find Serena, the Inner Senshi, Davis, Kari, and Hotaru listening in as the teacher speaks the lesson for the day, but Serena, Davis, and Kari are not exactly very attentive with the lesson because they have gained greater knowledge in other universe during their time from their homeworld.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “Bah! Bah! Bah! Man, the lesson at Starfleet Academy and Ninja Academy were a lot more exciting than this!”
 
Kari thinks in her mind, “I can't believe this guy! He's talking like he owns the class! I've seen better teachers in the worst teachers in other universes than he is in our homeworld!”
 
Davis, on the meanwhile, is thinking in his mind, “Great! I thought that a great super-evil to destroy all universes would be excuse enough to get out of school as well as having knowledge from a vast amount of other worlds, but I was wrong! Damn it! Why did I have to agree with Gennai that we had to maintain `normal lives' in our homeworld's society? There isn't anything normal about us anymore anyway!” However, Ami, Lita, Mina, Rei, and Hotaru were been attentive in their own ways. However, Serena's, Davis', and Kari's `suffering' ends when the bell for the final class rings.
 
The teacher calls out, “Okay, class, remember that your writing assignment is due next week! Dismissed!” All of the students then get out of their seats and headed out the door and into the hallway.
 
Rei asks Ami, “How are you doing on that assignment, Ami?”
 
Ami tells Rei, “I'm already done with it. It took a little work than I thought, but it took me around several days to get it done.”
 
Mina exclaims, shocked, “Only three days?! Man, I've barely begun on it!”
 
Rei tells Mina, “Maybe because you were trying to beat Amara on the racing games and shopping as well as flirting with boys instead of being with study buddies.”
 
Mina blushes in embarrassment and states, “Yeah, you're right.”
 
Ami asks Serena, “Do you need any help, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, in a plain tone, “Actually, Hotaru, Davis, Kari, and I are already done with the assignment. Only took us one day.”
 
The rest of the Inner Senshi gasp in shock and exclaim in unison, “HUH?!”
 
Kari asks the Inner Sailor Scouts, “Why do you look so surprised? With what we needed to learn across worlds, this assignment was a piece of cake.”
 
Rei tells Kari, “Well, Kari, not all of us are descendants of the first civilization in all of reality.”
 
Davis tells Rei, “Hey, you mind keeping it down or do you want the whole school to hear?”
 
Kari looks over her school uniform and says, “Anyway, I like the school uniforms, here. When I saw what Yolei had to wear . . . Yuck!”
 
Davis tells Kari, “No kidding! What kind of school makes kids wear those kinds of uniforms?!”
 
Hotaru then asks Serena, “Serena-mama, by the way, what were those strange noises that came from you and Darien-san's room last night?” Serena becomes really nervous and Rei's, Lita's, and Mina's expressions gains sly grins and curious looks in their eyes while Ami's cheeks become flush since she figured out what Hotaru heard from Darien's apartment room from last night.
 
Rei asks Serena, with her sly grin, “Hey, meatball head, what did happen between you and Darien last night, huh?”
 
Serena tells Rei, “Cut it out, pyro!”
 
Mina asks Serena, with a sly grin and sarcastic tone, “Let me guess: Not in front of Hotaru, huh? Well, Hotaru is a teenage girl, she is old enough to hear. So, Serena, give us the `naughty bits'.” Hotaru's and Ami's cheeks begin to flush a deep crimson since both of them knew what Mina meant by what she said.
 
Serena's cheeks become flush a deep cheery red and she yells at Mina, nervously, “Stop it, Mina! That's an order!”
 
Rei says, with a sly grin and joking sarcastic tone, “Ooh, Serena giving us an order? That's a first. Guess our princess got a backbone.”
 
Serena roars at Rei, really annoyed tone, “I said to cut it out, Rei! That isn't funny!”
 
Mina tells Serena, in a sly tone, “Come on, Serena. We're your best friends. You don't keep secrets from us.”
 
Ami tells Mina and Rei, “Mina, Rei, I think that it is best that we leave Serena alone for now.”
 
Davis tells the two Sailor Senshi, “Yeah, come on, leave my s-I mean my cousin alone, girls!”
 
Mina and Rei sigh in defeat and reply in unison, drolly, “All right.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “By the goddess Serene, thank you, Ami and Davis! I owe you, both, big time!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Serena?” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find none other than Molly Baker, Age 17, and having her brown hair in Sailor Venus'/Mina's familiar hairstyle as well as the high school's uniform on her as well as looking beautiful in the uniform.
 
Serena gasps in shock and asks, amazed, “Molly? Molly, is that you?”
 
When Serena goes to Molly, Molly tells Serena, “Serena, it has been three years! Where have you been?!”
 
Serena tells Molly, in as calm tone as possible, “Let just say that I've been `out of this world', so to speak.”
 
Kari thinks in her mind, “Real subtle, Serena.”
 
Molly looks at Davis and Kari and asks, “Who are these people Serena?”
 
Serena tells Molly, “This is my cousin, Daisuke Motomiya, and his girlfriend, Hikari Kamiya. They've started school, here, just recently.”
 
Molly then says, a bit nervously, “Oh, yeah. Daisuke's and his older sister's mother and father were killed on the same day that your family was . . . `taken'.”
 
Kari tells Molly, “Please to meet you, Molly.”
 
Molly tells Kari, “Same here, Kari. I hope that we can become good friends.”
 
Kari tells Molly, with a smile, “Same here.”
 
Molly then asks Kari, Davis, Hotaru, and the Inner Senshi, “Um, girls, you don't mind that I speak with Serena for a moment, do you?”
 
Lita tells Molly, “Not at all, Molly. Sorry if been keeping her from you. Serena told us about how good friends that the two of you are.”
 
Molly smiles and tells Lita, “Hey, no problem! I'm glad that Serena has made such good friends with you!” Molly then motions for Serena to come with her and Serena follows her `former' best friend to a place where they could talk alone. Davis, Kari, and Hotaru then get serious looks on their faces while the Inner Senshi wondered what was going on.
 
Mina asks, curiously, “Wonder what that was about?”
 
Rei tells Mina, “Mina, Molly was once Serena's best friend before we came along! When our adventures with her started, Serena started to see Molly less and less before Serena barely or not see each other at all. And remember Serena couldn't just tell her why she hasn't been with her as best friends should be!”
 
Hotaru tells her fellow Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, “Actually, Serenity-hime doesn't need to tell since Molly already knows.”
 
All four Inner Sailor Scout look at Hotaru in shock, knowing what she means, and Lita asks Hotaru, “Hotaru, how do you know that?!”
 
Davis tells his Lunarian sister's `guardians', “Girl is a lot more perceptive than you think. Our empathic powers tells us that she had it figured it out a long time ago.”
 
Kari nods her head in agreement and says, “Now, she is going to reveal what she knows to Serena.”
 
Lita asks, curiously, “Wonder how Serena will take it?”
 
Rei replies, drolly, “How do you think, Lita?” Rei then says, plainly, “I hope that it doesn't ruin their friendship.”
 
Davis tells Rei, “I don't think so, Rei. Something tells me that things will work out in the end.” Kari smiles at her beloved and nods her head in agreement.
 
Meanwhile, Serena goes with Molly into out into the courtyard, into a corner of the high school, and Serena tells Molly, “I'm sorry that I haven't been seeing you for a long time, Molly, but it is very hard to explain.”
 
Molly tells Serena, “Serena, I know why you haven't been seeing me and I understand.”
 
Serena asks Molly, perplexed, “What do you mean Molly?”
 
Molly tells Serena, in a serious tone, “Serena, I know about your secret. I know that you are Sailor Moon.” Serena gasps in surprise, not expecting those words to come out of Molly's mouth. Serena tried to figure a way to convince her otherwise, but she knew that it would be useless.
 
Serena asks Molly, seriously, “How long since you've known, Molly?”
 
Molly tells Serena, plainly, “I've started figure it out sometime after you made your `grand appearance' as Sailor Moon when you save me and my mother from that monster. When you've started to hang out with your new friends, Ami, Rei, Lita, and Mina, I've noticed that the appearance of your new friends were very similar to the times the newest Sailor Scouts started to appear. After that whole affair with that evil crystal and those `people' with upside down black crescent moons on their foreheads, I knew that you, Serena, and Sailor Moon were one and the same. However, I've kept this to myself and never told anymore. I never told you that I knew your secret because I didn't want to scare and you had a lot of work to do, I figured, since you had the `job' to save all of us.”
 
Serena tells Molly, “However, it is no excuse for not being the best friend that I should have and I'm sorry for not being there, Molly.”
 
Molly tells Serena, “Hey, it is okay, Serena. However, I would like to know something and you don't have to answer if it is too painful.”
 
Serena asks Molly, “What is it, Molly?”
 
Molly asks Serena, in a bit of a nervous tone, “Was it because that you are Sailor Moon that your family was killed?”
 
Serena sighs and tells Molly, solemnly, “Actually, in a way, yes, it was because Sailor Moon that my father, mother, and brother was killed, but there is something more that you should know. I'm not sure if my friends and fellow Senshi would like it if I told, but you deserve to know and sooner or later, you would find out anyway since you know about me being Sailor Moon.”
 
Molly asks, curiously, “What is it, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, in a serious tone, “The origins of the Sailor Scouts.” Molly is surprised by Serena's reply, but intently listens in as Serena tells Molly about the Moon and Sun Kingdoms, the Lunarian and Solaris royal families, how she is the reincarnation of Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, about how the Sailor Scouts were her guardians, the Imperium Silver Crystal, the Silver Millennium, how Darien is the reincarnation of her beloved from the Moon Kingdom, Prince Endymon, the end of the Silver Millennium, and any other information needed for Molly to understand what happened to her family, including Queen Beryl, how Davis and Jun are reincarnations of her twin brother and elder sister from the Silver Millennium, and everything in-between.
 
After Serena said what she needed to say, Molly is silent for a few minutes and then says, “Wow. Serena, I can't believe it. You are actually the reincarnation of a princess from a kingdom on the moon that was destroyed millennia ago, the Sailor Scouts are your guardians, your boyfriend, Darien, is your soulmate from that time, and your cousins are actually your brother and sister from that kingdom a long time ago.”
 
Serena nods her head, holds her transformation brooch in front of Molly, and says, “Yes, that's right. Molly, my brooch holds the Imperium Silver Crystal, a treasure of such great power, but only those of Moon Kingdom family royal blood can hold and use it. However, if you use its full power, you will deplete your life-force and die. However, with me and the other scouts, we've `kicked the bucket' a few times and death isn't exactly uncommon with us.”
 
Molly tells Serena, “Wow, Serena. I know that jewel is supposed to be strong and all, but don't you think that it is too dangerous?”
 
Serena tells Molly, in a serious tone, “The Silver Crystal is linked with my soul, Molly, as with every female member of the Moon Kingdom family. It sustains our souls and if its light goes out, we will die anyway, however, in a worse way, our souls will go out and it will be gone from existence.”
 
Molly gasps in shock and says, “Serena, its amazing at how you can live like this! I thought I knew you, but it looks like you've had it harder than I thought!”
 
Serena tells Molly, “Sorry for not telling you, Molly.”
 
Molly tells Serena, “I told you not to worry about it, Serena. However, so, your mortal enemy that killed you in your past life is the one that killed your family and your `cousins'' family as well as responsible for the energy draining incidents and monsters during your early days as Sailor Moon?”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, in a serious tone, “Yeah, her name is Queen Beryl, Queen of the Negaverse, our first great enemy of my early days as a Sailor Scout. Back in the Silver Millennium, she was jealous of Darien, as Prince Endymon, being with me instead of her, so, she joined with the Negaforce and destroyed the Moon Kingdom as well as all of the people on the Moon, expect for my `first' mother, Queen Serenity. She used the Silver Crystal to send us to Earth to be reborn in the future and sealed Queen Beryl and the Negaverse away at the cost of her life. However, my beloved's generals were reborn as part of Queen Beryl's army when she escaped from the seal and I was `awakened' as Sailor Moon, through I didn't know I was the Moon Princess until later. Thanks to this new evil force, she was reborn and she created thirteen evil warriors in Jun's and the Digidestined's images in which a few of them were responsible for my Earth families' and Davis' and Jun's Earth families' deaths.”
 
Molly tells Serena, “That's terrible, Serena. They killed off yours, Davis', and Jun's families just because of who you are in the past. This Queen Beryl just sounds like overgrown bitch.”
 
Serena is surprised to hear Molly curse, but she shakes it off and tells Molly, “She is worse than a bitch, Molly. She is a demon in human form, if what you call what she looks like `human'.” Serena puts her right hand into a fist and says, her tone full of anger, “And she is going to pay for what she did to my family here on Earth. She took away my `royal' mother and father and now, she takes away my mother, father, and brother, here, on Earth. I swore that I wouldn't stop until I have my revenge.”
 
Molly gasps to hear Serena, of all people, to talk about revenge and she tells Serena, “Serena, you can't do that! What would both of your mothers and fathers say if they hear speak like that?! Revenge is only to bring more pain and sorrow to you in the long run!”
 
Serena tells Molly, in a serious tone, “Sorry to say this Molly, but it will make me feel better in the short run.”
 
Molly takes Serena's left arm and hand and when Serena looks at Molly, she has a begging look in her eyes and Molly tells Serena, in a begging tone, “Serena, don't lose yourself because of people like them! You are better than that and that's why you've beat them as Sailor Moon. Serena, if not for your family, then please do it for me and yourself and try not to take revenge for what happened to your family.”
 
Serena sighs, gives Molly a weak smile, and replies, “Okay, Molly, I will try. And plus, I promise to try to become a better friend and plus, I could introduce you to the other scouts, including my sister's three Sailor Senshi, who are also part of the Digidestined.”
 
Molly tells Serena, with a wide smile, “I would like that a lot, Serena.” However, soon after, Serena's brooch starts to give off a slight glow and Molly feels a sudden weakness within her whole body, falling to her knees as a result.
 
Serena asks Molly, worriedly, “Molly, what's wrong? What's the matter with you?”
 
Molly replies, weakly, “I . . . I don't know . . . All of a sudden . . . I feel weak . . . I also feel so strange . . . and so weird . . . like something within me . . . is `waking up' . . .”
 
Serena asks in her mind, “Waking up?” Serena then looks at her transformation brooch, saw that it is glowing, slightly, and thinks in her mind, “My brooch is glowing for some reason. What's going on?! Could it be reacting to Molly? I don't get why. It never done anything like this before. Could Molly be reacting to the Imperium Silver Crystal for some reason?” However, the weakness in Molly's body is gone, Serena's brooch stops glowing, and Molly gets to her feet, taking a deep breath, soon after. Serena asks Molly, worriedly, “Are you okay?”
 
Molly tells Serena, “I'm okay, Serena? I've just feeling kind of weird, lately. I've been having mysterious dreams of sorts and since you've gotten back, my body has been going through these `periods of weakness'. However, they usually go away after a while.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, “Mysterious dreams and periods of `weirdo weakness'? Could Molly be unawakened Sailor Scout? Maybe I should ask her about the dreams.”
 
However, before Serena could ask, Rei's voice yells out, “Hey, meatball head, where are you?! Darien's here!”
 
Serena is nervous about leaving Molly, but Molly says, with a smile, “Don't worry, Serena. We can meet later . . . if nothing about saving the world comes up.”
 
Serena tells Molly, “I will try to be there, Molly. Thanks for being so understand and I will try to keep my promise.”
 
Molly smiles and tells Serena, nicely, “Thanks, Serena.” Serena runs off to meet her friends and her beloved Darien, but on the meanwhile, a strange wind picks up near where Molly is.
 
Molly then hears a familiar female voice in her mind, “Soon, my darling daughter . . . Soon, you will get what you desire the most . . . To help the friend that you love most . . . To help her and all the ones that you love . . . Remember my voice, my young one . . . please remember . . .”
 
Molly looks around for the source of the voice and calls out, “Hello?! Is someone there?! Hello?!” But no one answers Molly and Molly gains a slight headache as she puts her right hand on her forehead, not realizing that there is a golden crescent moon sigil starting to appear on her forehead . . .
 
(In front of the Tokyo University Campus; around the same time)
 
On the meanwhile, we find two of college bound Sun Kingdom Sailor Senshi and Digidestined, Sora and Janet, purchasing a few Diet Cokes from a nearby stand and going over to a table near the campus dorms and take a few sips of their sodas.
 
Janet tells Sora, “Man! People wonder why Sailor Senshi is so slim and have such beautiful figures. Personally, I was kind of shocked to find out why.”
 
Sora takes a sip of her soda and says, “Enhanced metabolisms are not the best way I would consider of eating what you want and not gaining weight. Because if you don't eat more than the average human being, your own body will eat you alive. Sometimes I wondered how Serena and her girls managed to stand it.”
 
Janet says, “Well, Jun, Davis, and Serena don't seem to mind. But that's no surprise there, they just love food.”
 
Sora nods her head and tells Janet, “It's the only thing about them that hasn't changed.” Sora then sighs and says, “Well, these days, that's all that hasn't changed with Jun. When I learned more about her before and after she became a Sailor Senshi, but before we found out, I can't help, but feel sad and worried for her. Adding the fact that I'm one of her guardians isn't making it any better.”
 
Janet nods her head and states, “Yeah, Jun is a lot complex that she let on before. Plus, I can sympathize with worrying about her. Ever since her parents' died, all she has left are family and friends and even through that's good, she doesn't have anyone like Serena does with Darien, Davis has with Kari, or you with Tai to `be close to'. Plus, she has a real `shell' around many of her personal feelings, thoughts, and emotions and is a real loner. We need to find a way to get her out of her shell.”
 
Sora tells Janet, with a huge sigh, “That's much easier said than done, Janet. Jun's `shell' is more like a fortress and it would take a miracle to make sure you don't get flattened.”
 
Janet nods her head in agreement and then asks, “By the way, Sora, where is Tai?”
 
Sora tells Janet, “He is with Izzy and working about that robbery that Beryl committed several days ago.”
 
Janet growls in annoyance and states, “I can't believe that we fell for that `trick'!”
 
Sora tells Janet, “Remember that Negaverse witch, I'm not surprised that she would use human lives to get what she wants. I would love to give her my regards . . . right between the eyes. However, what I don't get is what Beryl would want with some old and ancient book from a museum.”
 
Just then a dark female voice calls out, “Why don't you ask her yourself, Love?!” Janet and Sora turns to the source of the dark female voice to gasp when they see Sora's evil counterpart, Hate, and Tai's evil counterpart, Fear, looking straight at them with dark looks in their eyes.
 
Janet exclaims, stunned, “Oh no! Fear and Hate!”
 
Hate tells Sora, “That's right, Love! Time to say hello to terror and oblivion!” Hate and Fear fires two beams of dark energy at the two of them and they use their super-speed to barely get out of the way in time, causing them beams to destroy where they are sitting and leaving only a crater where they were at. Hate and Fear then start firing their energy beams at buildings and at people and causing panic and chaos in the streets and buildings in front of the campus.
 
Janet tells Sora, “We have to stop them!”
 
Sora tells Janet, “We can't use our powers in public . . . well, not as Sora and Janet! Follow me!” Sora and Janet then run into an alleyway and summon two henshin wands to their hands. Sora's henshin wand is more like a small specter with a golden staff, ruby red heart orb on top of the staff with the astrological symbol of Aries in front of bow and arrow and daggers in gold and inside of the orb with eight golden angel wings attached to the orb. While Janet's henshin `specter' is similar to Sora's expect it has ice-blue heart orb with the astrological symbol of Aquarius in front of a trident and a mirror inside of the orb in gold colors as well as eight golden angel wings attached to the orb.
 
Aries Eternal Knight Power! Make-up!”
 
Aquarius Eternal Knight Power! Make-up!”
 
After the two voices ring out, the two girls were bathed in light as well as fire or ice as their clothes were ripped away from their bodies and sailor fukus replaced them. When the transformation sequences were done, two new Sailor Scouts stood in place of our Digidestined of Love and Wisdom.
 
The first Sailor Senshi had Sora's orange-red hair in Sailor Mars' hairstyle, a crown of golden feathers, going from one ear to the other, in her scalp, the symbol of Aries in ruby red color with two golden wings attached on her forehead, cherry red colored lips, rubies in the form of rams with other rubies in the form of the symbol of Aries attached below the rubies in the shape of ram attached to her ears as earrings, silver metallic choker with ruby in the form of the symbol of Aries in front of a golden heart jewel in the center of the choker, a tag containing the Crest of Love is attached below the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is ruby red in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's and are pure gold in color, the chest area down to the start of the skirt area is pure white in color, she has a ruby red heart jewel in the bust area with eight golden wings attached to the ruby heart jewel, she has silver fingerless version's of Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect the bands on the gloves are ruby red, the bands at the ends of the gloves have three small golden feathers in each band as well as rubies on the back portion of her gloves, her fingernails are flamed designed, her D-Dimensional digivice is on her right wrist, her sailor mini-skirt is mainly ruby red in color, but it has one orange stripe and one golden stripe below the ruby red coloring, the top center portion of the skirt has another ruby red heart jewel with eight golden wings attached to the heart jewel, the bow on the rear of her skirt in ruby red in color and designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, across her slender and sexy waist is pitch black belt with silver belt buckle with the symbol of Aries in ruby red with the belt having a sheath for a dagger similar to the Wild Force Power Rangers' Crystal Sabers expect it has a ruby red orb in the hilt with the symbol of Aries in gold, a specter/saber like the ones that the Mystic Force Power Rangers use expect it is ruby red and silver in color with the symbol of Aries in silver, and a blaster like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers use expect it is gold and white in color, her high-heeled shoes are like Sailor Mars', expect they have two golden angel on each heel, and she has eight golden angel wings coming out of her back.
 
The other Sailor Senshi has Janet's hair still in Yuna's hairstyle, a crown of golden feathers, going from one ear to the other ear, in her scalp, the symbol of Aquarius in ice-blue color with two golden wings attached to the symbol on her forehead, ice-blue colored lips, blue jewels in the shape of mermaids with other ice-blue jewel in the form of the symbol of Aquarius attached below the blue `mermaid jewels' with both jewels attached to her ears as earrings, silver metallic choker with a ice-blue jewel in the shape of the symbol of Aquarius on top of a golden heart jewel in the center of the choker, a tag containing the Crest of Wisdom is attached below the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is ice-blue in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's and are pure gold in color, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is pure white in color, she has a ice-blue heart jewel in the bust area with eight golden wings attached to the heart jewel, she has silver fingerless version's of Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect the bands on the gloves are ice-blue in color, there are three small golden feathers on the bands at the ends of the gloves, ice-blue jewels on the back portion of the gloves, her fingernails are ice-blue in color, her D-Dimensional digivice is on her right wrist, on her left wrist is wrist sized, super-advanced, portable laptop computer with the symbol of Aquarius in gold on the cover, her sailor mini-skirt is mainly ice-blue in color with a dark violet stripe and one deep blue stripe below the ice-blue color, the top center portion of her skirt is another ice-blue heart jewel with eight golden angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the bow on the rear of her skirt is ice-blue in color and designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, across her slender and sexy waist is dark brown belt with a golden belt buckle with the symbol of Aquarius imprinted in the center of the buckle, the belt has a dagger similar to the Wild Force Power Rangers expect it has a ice-blue orb in the hilt portion of the dagger with the symbol of Aquarius in gold, a special sheath containing a seemingly small ice-blue staff, and a ice-blue version of Pink Astro Ranger's Satellite Stunner, she has a ice-blue version of Sailor Mercury's ice-blue boots on her feet, expect these boots have two golden angel wings on each heel, and she has eight golden angel wings coming out of her back.
 
The scout in ice-blue tells the scout in ruby red, “We had better hurry, Aries.”
 
The scout in ruby red replies, “You know, Aquarius, it is going to take me a few hundred years to get use to this.”
 
The scout in ice-blue giggles at the comment that her fellow Sailor Senshi made and replies, with a wide smile on her lips, “No kidding, Aries.” The two Sailor Scouts, Sailor Eternal Knight Aries and Sailor Eternal Knight Aquarius, then bound off to the air to fight Fear and Hate.
 
Speaking of those two evil warriors, they are continuing to fire down on the innocent people from mid-air and Hate tells Fear, “Ah, isn't such a beautiful day to cause terror and chaos?”
 
Fear replies, with a wide evil grin, “Yes, it is my sweet.”
 
Just then a female voice roars out, “Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size?!” The two evil warriors than dodge a huge amount of icicles that rain down on the two of them and when they looked to where the voice came from, they see Sailor Aries and Sailor Aquarius floating down in front of them.
 
Hate says, in a mocking tone, “Oh, the infamous Sailor Aries and Sailor Aquarius? It is about time that you show yourselves. By the way, Love, never known you to wear high-heels? Trying to impress your little bastard, Courage?”
 
Sailor Aries growls in anger and states, angrily, “Hey, watch it!”
 
Hate says, still with her mocking tone, “Ooh, did I just hit a soft spot? Sorry . . . NOT!!!” Just then Hate starts to laugh in a mocking tone at Sailor Aries' expensive, much to Sailor Aries' distain.
 
Just then another female voice roars out, “Not as sorry as you are going to be!” Hate then looks to where the new voice came from, only to get hit by a powerful burst of solar energy in the face.
 
Fear yells out, shocked, “Hate!” When Fear looks to the source of the attack, Sailor Sun floats down in-between her fellow Sailor Senshi with her arms across her chest.
 
Sailor Sun states, with a wide grin across her lips, “I was wondering what was going on here with all of that noise. Now, I find out that it is overgrown bitch and her bastard, whose only weapon against others is insults because they are too weak to threaten us any other way.”
 
However, another female voice, a dark one, roars out, “Well, Destiny, you should know to get your facts straight!” Just then Sailor Sun looks to see a powerful negative energy beam heading towards her, which she barely manages to block with her left arm causing to get slightly burned on the beam's impact. Tragedy, our Sun Princess' evil counterpart, floats down in-between Fear and Hate. Tragedy tells Sailor Sun, “Well, three on three, a fair fight wouldn't you say?”
 
Sailor Sun tells Tragedy, nastily, “When have you fought fair?”
 
Tragedy tells Sailor Sun, in a slip-song tone, “Good point . . . Sailor Sun.” Tragedy then fires a beam of dark energy at Sailor Sun, which the three Sun Kingdom Sailor Senshi, managed to dodge, but then Fear attacks Sailor Aquarius, Hate attacks Sailor Aries, and Tragedy attacks Sailor Sun. Within a few seconds' time, the three evil villains and the three Sun Kingdom Sailor Senshi were engaged in mortal combat. Everyone looks on in awe as two Sailor Scouts that they've never heard of before and the mysterious Sailor Sun that `vanished' around three years ago combat these mysterious evil `beings' that look exactly like human college student.
 
One spectator, a female college student, exclaims, “Hey, I remember her! She's that mysterious Sailor Sun that was battling monsters in Odaiba until she and the monsters vanished around three years ago! However, who are the other two?!”
 
Another spectator, a smart-looking male scientist, states, “One of those evil `metahumans' called them, Sailor Aquarius and Sailor Aries, but no one in the home of the Sailor Senshi have heard of them before. However, Aries and Aquarius are star constellations in the European Zodiac. Since the Sailor Scouts have their names come from `celestial bodies' in outer space, it would make sense there would be Sailor Scouts that have `guardians' of star constellations as well.”
 
One final spectator, another female college student with black blazer, exclaims, “Who cares about the `techno-babble' with them?! Look at them go! Girl power all the way! Kick their butts!” The spectators start to cheer the three Digidestined Sailor Scouts on as Sailor Aries summons a technological bow to her left wrist and fires a spiral wave of flames at Hate, causing her to stop any attack until her opponent landed the heels of her shoes right into her face.
 
Sailor Aries tells Sailor Sun, “Well, I've just learned a new use for high-heels! Their heels make good `jerk-repellent'!”
 
Sailor Sun giggles as she barely avoids an ki blast from Tragedy and she calls out to Aries, “Good one, Aries! I'm sure we will put in the guild!”
 
Sailor Aquarius tells her fellow Sun Kingdom Sailor Senshi, “I think that we should save the joking for later, girls. We've got some trouble in our hands!” Soon after, she was backhand through the window of a skyscraper by Fear.
 
Fear yells out, in a dark tone and a evil sly grin, “No kidding, Wisdom! Now, try to defend yourselves and save innocent lives at the same time!” Fear then snaps his fingers and out of the ground, dozens of Shadow Heartless and Nobody Dusks came out of the ground and started to attack people.
 
Sailor Sun roars out, in shock, “What in the hell?! Dusks and Heartless?! How is this possible?!”
 
Tragedy bashes Sailor Sun on the right cheek with her fist and roars out, in a dark tone, “Allying ourselves with Nobodies isn't too hard, especially since you've helped the Keyblade Master and his friends to defeat them and allowing us to use them and the Heartless since any `evil' strong enough to control them before was already taken out by you aiding the Keyblade Master in defending Kingdom Hearts. And when we are done with you, that realm's infinite knowledge and power will be ours for the taking!”
 
Sailor Aries roars out, in a strong tone, “No way! We won't allow you to take the Heart of all worlds!” Sailor Aries aims her high-tech bow, similar to the one used in Yumeria, and shouts out, “Aries Spiral Wave Phoenix!” When Sailor Aries launches her attack, a beam of flames comes out of her bow and turns into a phoenix that destroys several dozen Heartless and Nobodies about to attack two families. Sailor Aries calls out to them, “Please, you have to leave!”
 
The families nod their heads and turn to run with one mother saying, gratefully, “Thank you.” Soon enough, the two families run off to safety, but then Hate flies and kicks Sailor Aries in the lower chest, knocking the air out of her and sent her crashing into the roof of car, temporary stunning her.
 
Hate roars out, nastily, “That was for using those rotten heels in my face, you bitch!” On the meanwhile, Nobody `creatures' known as Assassins and Creepers start to slowly approach the currently helpless Digidestined Senshi.
 
Sailor Sun sees this and yells out, horrified, “Aries, get out of the way!”
 
Uranus World Shaking!”
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!”
 
Pluto Deadly Scream!”
 
Just then three planet shaped orbs, one orb is orange in color, one is oceanic blue, and the final one is dark pink in color, appear seemly out of nowhere and destroy all of the Assassins and Creepers readying to attack Sailor Aries. When Sailor Aries comes to, she sees Super Sailor Uranus, Super Sailor Neptune, and Super Sailor Pluto jump into the fray, as you can say.
 
Sailor Aries smiles and says, “Thanks.”
 
Sailor Neptune smiles and replies, “It's no problem. Even through we fight for different kingdoms, we are still fellow scouts.”
 
Sailor Aries then says, with a sly grin, “I don't know. Am I sure that my fellow Sun Kingdom Senshi and I are not in your `book' of mistrust like a certain group of Starlights?”
 
Sailor Uranus then says, drolly, “Serena told you, didn't see?”
 
Sailor Aries replies, with a smile, “Could be.” Sailor Aries then says, with a serious look and a serious tone, “However, if you excuse me, I've got to take care of a overgrown bitch who has stolen my face.” Sailor Aries then flies through the air towards her counterpart AKA Hate.
 
Sailor Neptune says, with her usual smile, “Something tells me that Serena and her family aren't the ones that changed while across worlds.”
 
Hate roars out, confidently, “What some more?! Here you go, bitch!” Hate then launches a powerful energy sphere of dark energy right at Sailor Aries.
 
Sailor Aries tells Hate, “Not this time! Aries Phoenix Flare!” Sailor Aries' form is engulfed in flames that turns into a powerful phoenix form that go right through Hate's energy sphere, while negating it at the same time. Soon after, out of the flames, Sailor Aries appears with her right fist and arm covered in golden-reddish flames that she slams into Hate's chest, causing the air to be knocked out of her and sent flying into the air into a electrical pole on top of building, which collapses on the evil warrior at the same time.
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a slight smile, “I've got to admit: Not bad.”
 
Sailor Pluto nods her head and says, in her usual tone, “Indeed. With her Astral based powers and abilities as well as the ones learned across reality, she could give Sailor Mars `a run for her money'.”
 
Sailor Uranus then says, in a serious tone, “However, now isn't the time to be impressed with our newest Sailor Scout allies. We have a mission to perform and protect the people from whatever these are.”
 
Sailor Neptune looks at the Heartless and Nobodies and comments, “With the vast amounts of dark powers that our enemies have gathered across worlds, who knows what they are or what we will face, next?”
 
Scorpio Bamboo Sting!”
 
Immediately, dozens of Heartless and Nobodies of all types were struck and/or impaled by hundreds of bamboo spikes that seemly came out of the sky from nowhere and when the three Super Sailor Scouts looked to the source, our Digidestined of Sincerity, Mimi, also known as Sailor Scorpio of the Sun Kingdom Sailor Scouts floats down besides the Moon Kingdom Senshi.
 
Sailor Scorpio tells them, “Sorry I'm late. I'm just getting use to fight as a Senshi, again, as well as fighting without Palmon.”
 
Sailor Uranus tells her, “Well, unfortunately, your `first lesson' will have to be actual combat.”
 
Sailor Neptune asks Sailor Scorpio, “Ready?”
 
Sailor Scorpio replies, in a plain tone, “Well, I will be ready as I will ever be.” On the meanwhile, Tai, Matt, and their two Digimon arrive out of the campus and the two Digidestined hold out their digivices as they shoot beams of energy at the Digimon, causing them to do back-flips.
 
Digivolution
 
“Agumon Warp-Digivolve to . . . WarGreymon!”
 
“Gabumon Warp-Digivolve to . . . MetalGarurumon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
After their digivolutions were done, WarGreymon tells Tai, “Tai, call Davis and the others! We are going to need plenty of help to stop them!”
 
Tai tells WarGreymon, “You got it! Now, go get them, WarGreymon!”
 
Matt tells MetalGarurumon, “You, too, MetalGarurumon!”
 
The two Mega Digimon reply in unison, “Right!” As they fly off to aid the four Sailor Scouts in battle, Tai and Matt look up to see the battle with Sailor Sun, Sailor Aquarius, and Sailor Aries versus, Fear, Hate, and Tragedy.
 
Tai growls in annoyance, “Why aren't I surprised that they would attack us like this?!” Tai then thinks in his mind, “Be careful, Sora! I wish I could help you in any way, but you are a lot more powerful than me, now, and I would just get in the way. However, I'm rooting for you, Sora! Show them what you are made of!”
 
Matt thinks in his mind, “My god! What a battle! Jun, Sora, and Janet as Sailor Sun, Sailor Aries, and Sailor Aquarius are fighting those three fakes off in even match . . . so far! Man! I feel so helpless down here! Without our Digimon, we would be just targets! There has got to be a way to for the rest of us to help them!”
 
But just then a voice in Matt's mind calls out, telepathically, “You're greatest wish can be granted, young one! You have the power necessary to weld a power that could stop this great evil!” Matt tries to find where the voice is coming from and then sees a image of a Keyblade in his right hand with the voice saying, “Some time ago in the time stream of existence, the descendants of the great Astrals aided the chosen warrior of the Keyblade, the key of the gateways of all worlds, and his friends in stopping two great evils from getting the power of Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds! However, the warriors of Miracles, Destiny, Light, the two warriors of Life,Independence,Judgement, and Judgement's belovedcannot truly weld the Keyblade's power because they were tainted by evil actions of their enemies when they destroyed one of the `things' that they cherished most, their loved ones in the form of their Earth families! Only the Moon Princess' beloved, Love, Wisdom, and Faith had purity and light enough in their hearts to weld the Keyblade's power, but it seems like the winds of fate and destiny have chosen you, bearer of Friendship, to take on the reasonability as the next warrior of the Keyblade since you had the strength to defeat the darkness in your heart a long time ago when you battled for the fate of two warriors when you were just a teenage boy! With light, now, bright in your heart, you will be the next chosen one and Keyblade shall awaken the ancient powers that lie dormant within you! What do you say?”
 
Matt, doesn't know what to think, and replies, mentally, “How can I be sure that this isn't a trick of our enemies? You sound honest, but `never judge a book by its cover', my dad uses to tell me!”
 
The voice replies, telepathically, “Which is a wise saying indeed! However, if you open your heart and mind, you will know the truth! Will you, Yamato `Matt' Ishida,accept the reasonability to being the next Keyblade Masterand the newest of the Interdimensional Warriors? However, what you might find out about yourself and your power will change your lifeand this choice, as well as your destiny, as up to you, as the warrior of Miracles so right fully believes.”
 
Matt thinks about it for a moment and then says, without doubt, telepathically, “I don't damn well care what happens! As long as I can help my friends fight, that's all that matters to me! I will take this Keyblade or whatever if it gives me the power to protect my friends and all that I care about!”
 
The voice states, telepathically, “I knew that you would say that, warrior of Friendship! The Keyblade has chosen well! It's power and the power of Astral birthright is yours!” Just then a bright light appears in Matt's right hand, much to the surprise of our Digidestined of Courage and Friendship, and a Keyblade, exactly like Sora of Kingdom Hearts' Keyblade, is in Matt's right hand, causing our Digidestined of Friendship to glow a slight bright blue color, awaking some kind of dormant power. The mysterious voice tells Matt, in a final telepathic message, “This is the Keyblade, a weapon of only which the greatest of hearts can weld, and use it well, warrior of Friendship. Like the pervious Keyblade master, use it to protect all that you love along with the Astral warriors whose hearts are vulnerable from the actions of the evil ones that caused such pain and sorrow! The power of the Keyblade will allow you to close the `dark gateways' that allow them to move from world to world, impairing their movements and forcing them to open new gateways in order to travel between worlds! However, you will need to find the keyholes to close them and plus, you can use the Keyblade to open new gateways between worlds, pathways of light, that will allow any and all to travel in the form of reality travel that they choose! It is very powerful, but you will have to unlock all of its powers and secrets, alone . . .!!”
 
Matt thinks in his mind, “No surprise that this thing doesn't come with a instruction manual!”
 
Tai asks Matt, when he sees the Keyblade, “Matt, what in the world is that thing? Looks like a oversized key!”
 
Matt tries to reply by starting to say, “Well . . .” However, two Shadow Heartless come out of the ground in front of them and acting on instinct alone, Matt uses the Keyblade to slice the two Heartless in two without any trouble at all! When Matt sees the power of the Keyblade, he thinks in his mind, “Whoa! This Keyblade might look like some kind of oversized key, but it packs wicked power! No, not `wicked power' . . . Great power! I keep feel it surging through me! This is incredible! Looks like it is my turn to join the fight!”
 
Tai tells Matt, impressed, “Whoa! Matt, you were incredible! That was awesome!”
 
Matt tells Tai, confidently, “Well, what did you expect from me?” Matt looks at the Keyblade and thinks, “I think that me and this `Keyblade' are going to get along just fine. If this is just its `weakest form', I can't wait for it to reach its full power, so, I can really cut loose on these evil freaks!”
 
However, the three evil warrior see Matt welding the Keyblade and Hate roars out, angrily, “Blast it! Hate! Tragedy! Friendship has been chosen to weld the Keyblade!”
 
Hate and Tragedy gasp in shock and when they see Matt with the Keyblade, Tragedy shouts out, really annoyed, “Damn it! I thought that we had seen the last of that blasted thing when Destiny and her friends helped the Keyblade Master and his friends stop the Heartless and Organization XIII from getting Kingdom Hearts!”
 
Hate then states, “Worse news is that I'm sensing Astral aura emerging from Friendship's body! The Keyblade must have awoken his dormant powers!”
 
Sailor Sun, Sailor Aquarius, and Sailor Aries are also shocked to see Matt with the Keyblade and Sailor Sun thinks, in shock, “By the goddess Serene, Yamato has got the Keyblade and Interdimensional Warrior powers! Guess Queen Beryl, the Thirteen, and her allies were such a threat that the forces of reality made Matt the next Keyblade Master!” Sailor Sun then gives a wide grin and thinks, excitedly, “Which means that our greatest weapon in stopping these assholes has just made an appearance! Wow, Yamato, I'm so proud! I knew that there was something special about you!”
 
Fear calls out, in a strong tone, “If we allow Friendship to learn all of the Keyblade's powers, he shall become one of our greatest threats ever! We can't let him get that chance!”
 
Sailor Sun's voice roars out, “Not on your life, assholes!” When the three evil warriors look straight at the three Eternal Knight Sailor Scouts, Sailor Sun declares, “If you want to get to him, you will have to get through us, first, including my dead corpse!”
 
Tragedy tells Sailor Sun, in a dark nasty tone, “Allow us to make that possible!” The three evil warriors then renew their assault on the three Digidestined Sailor Scouts and the battle gains even more intensity while Tai uses device similar to the D-Terminals used by the newer Digidestined to communicate to contact the others for help.
 
(Joining our group at Crossroads High; on the meanwhile)
 
Some distance from Crossroads High School, we find Darien, Serena, Davis, Kari, Takato, Rika, Takuya, Zoe, Hotaru, and the Inner Sailor Scouts along with Veemon, Gatomon, Guilmon, Renamon, BlackGatomon, and ShadowRenamon.
 
Zoe comments, “It's surprising that you can take Digimon out to the streets in your Real World and not get a `freaked out' public.”
 
Davis tells Zoe, “Well, since everyone around the world knows about Digimon, it is no surprise that people are use to them by now.”
 
Takato then asks, “Anyway, what do you want to do now?”
 
Zoe states, “Well, let's go to the Crown Arcade!”
 
Mina exclaims, excitedly, “Yeah, Zoe owes me a rematch!”
 
Serena states, with a sly grin, “Let me guess: Zoe beat Mina in the racing games.”
 
Hotaru nods her head and replies, with a nice smile, “Yes. Mina-san didn't take it too well, princess.”
 
Zoe calls out, in confident tone, “As Yolei would say: Perfecto! Guess I'm the new Queen of the racing games!”
 
Mina tells Zoe, in a strong tone, “Don't expect to keep that title for long! I'm going to beat your butt, girl!”
 
Zoe tells Mina, confidently, “We will see about that, Mina!”
 
Rei states, in an annoyed tone, “Oh, brother.”
 
Just then Davis' D-Terminal starts beeping and Kari tells him, “Dai-chan, your D-Terminal.” When Davis takes out his D-Terminal, he and Kari reads the message and gasp in shock.
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What's wrong?”
 
Davis tells Ami, “We need to get to Tokyo University, right away! Tragedy, Hate, and Fear are attacking Tokyo University!”
 
Rika groans out, in annoyance, “No surprise that this `break' wouldn't last for long!”
 
Serena asks Hotaru and the Inner Scouts, “Ready to get back into action, girls?”
 
Lita tells Serena, in a confident tone, “Do you need to ask Serena?”
 
Serena smiles and says, “I guess that I don't.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a smile, “No kidding, Meatball Head.”
 
Davis tells everyone, “Let's go!”
 
Veemon exclaims, in a confident tone, “Right!” All of our heroes and heroines in the area run off to join their friends and allies in battle.
 
(Back at the battle at Tokyo University; Sometime later)
 
Returning to our heroes and heroines fighting in front of the campus of Tokyo University, we find Sailor Sun, Sailor Aries, and Sailor Aquarius in a heated mid-air battle with Tragedy, Hate, and Fear while Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Scorpio are battling the Heartless and Nobodies with the help of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.
 
WarGreymon shouts out, “Terra Force!” WarGreymon creates a sphere of orange energy gathered from all around him and launches it at the Heartless and Nobodies, destroying several dozen Heartless and Nobodies in one fell swoop.
 
MetalGarurumon roars out, in a strong tone, “Metal Wolf Claw!” MetalGarurumon launches a beam of freezing energy from his mouth that turns two dozen Heartless and Nobodies into ice statues.
 
Sailor Uranus then calls out, “Space Sword Blaster!” Using her talisman, the Space Sword, she slices through half-a-dozen Nobodies known as Dusks.
 
Sailor Pluto shouts out, “Pluto Deadly Scream!” Sailor Pluto launches a dark pink orb of energy from her Garnet Staff and destroys four more Heartless.
 
Sailor Scorpio yells out, “Scorpio Vine Cage Crusher!” Sailor Scorpio slams her palms into the ground and out of the ground, a huge amount of vines come out, engulfs around one hundred Heartless and Dusks, and crushes them into nothing. However, five dozen Dusks snuck to the rear of our three heroines and prepared to attack. Sailor Scorpio strikes a pose and says, with a wide sly smile on her lips, “Someone never told you not to mess with Mother Nature.”
 
Sailor Neptune sees this and exclaims, “Look out! Neptune Deep Submerge!” Sailor Neptune launches a planet-shaped orb of water at the enemy and three Dusks were destroys, causing the rest to stop and go back, surprised by the attack. When the other three Scouts sees what happens, they regroup into a circle as the Dusks surround them.
 
Sailor Uranus states, wondering, “What are these `creatures'? They are nothing like any other evil monsters that we have fought before.”
 
Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”
 
Moonlight Galaxy Aurora Kiss!”
 
Star-Mars Fire Sniper Storm!”
 
Just then two waves of energy, one gold colored and one rainbow, along with dozens of flame arrows come down from the sky along with several dozen ki blasts that destroys all of the Dusks before the four Sailor Scouts. When the four heroines looks to the source, they see Eternal Knight Sailor Moon, Eternal Knight Sailor Galaxy, Eternal Knight Sailor Crescent, Eternal Knight Sailor Star, Eternal Knight Sailor Saturn, Super Sailor Mercury, Super Sailor Venus, Super Sailor Mars, Super Sailor Jupiter, Tuxedo Mask, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Taomon, MegaGargomon, Justimon, Aldamon, Beetlemon, Loweemon, Beowolfmon, Kumamon, Cyberdramon, Angewomon, ShadowAngewomon, Shadow Renamon, and finally, someone with golden spiky hair and eyebrows, emerald green eyes, golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead, and wearing Davis' clothing and Davis' age appear in front of them.
 
The young man with Davis' clothes says, in Davis' voice, “Sorry about being late. We had to pick up reinforcements on the way.”
 
Sailor Scorpio recognizes Davis' voice and asks, “Davis, is that you? What happened to you?”
 
Sailor Galaxy replies, “Just a little power that we picked up from a group of warriors known as Saiyans. Specifically from a good friend of ours known as Goku, one of the last of the Saiyan race from where he comes from.”
 
Davis, in his new form, “Just call me Super Saiyan Davis in this form.” Just then Sailor Sun comes crashing to the ground right on top of a car, thanks to Tragedy, and the car crushes flat from Sailor Sun's fallen form.
 
When Sailor Sun gets to a sitting position on the flatten car, she holds her head and Sailor Moon asks her elder sibling, “Need a hand, sis?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a sarcastic tone, “What do you think, Moon?”
 
Super Saiyan Davis tells Sailor Sun, “Allow me.” SS Davis then streaks off into the air and shouts out when he closes to his elder sister's evil counterpart, “Hey, Tragedy!” Tragedy looks towards the Moon Prince only to get bashed by his right fist and sent flying into a recently abandoned tall building, crashing right through one side and out the other.
 
Hate and Fear `disengage' from their battles with Sailor Aries and Sailor Aquarius, rush at our Super Saiyan Moon Prince, and Hate calls out, “All right, Moon brat! You are going to get it!”
 
SS Davis glows with a bright golden light, puts his two hands in the direction of the approaching enemies, one at Hate and one at Fear, and shouts out, “Silver Energy Blast!” When Hate and Fear get close to SS Davis, the two of them scream out as they are hit by two bursts of silver energy, one blast of energy for each villain, and they are sent flying through the air with Hate crashing into a nearby abandoned warehouse with Fear slamming into a small group of cars, which explode one second after his body hits the group of cars.
 
Beetlemon states, amazed, “Wow. He's fast.”
 
Sailor Moon gives a wide grin and says, “Well, that's my twin brother for you. He never ceases to amaze me or anyone else for that matter.”
 
Sailor Star tells Sailor Galaxy, “No wonder, you like him so much.”
 
Tragedy then `appears' through use of her super-speed and tells our Digidestined of Miracles, “Not bad, Miracles! However, while you and your friends are dealing with us, my brother, Darkness, Despair, and our mighty Queen Beryl is out in the country taking new hearts and souls to create new Heartless and fuel our dark powers!”
 
Sailor Aries exclaims, in shock, “What?!”
 
Izzy then appears with his laptop computer in hand, goes over to the other heroes and heroines, while Biyomon, IceGatomon, and Palmon are with him, and exclaims, “It's true! There is a news report that Woes, Darkness, Despair, and Queen Beryl are in the areas around Kyoto with evil Digimon, Youma, and whatever these black creatures are, stealing energy and people's souls!”
 
Sailor Aquarius then states, “Oh no! What can we do now?! We can't just leave Tragedy, Fear, and Hate to cause chaos and destruction.”
 
Gallantmon Crimson Mode tells the rest of our heroes and heroines, in Takato's voice, “Davis should take all Sailor Scouts and any Digimon partners belonging to Sailor Scouts that are Digidestined or Tamers, along with Tuxedo Mask to Kyoto, while the rest of us will stay here to take care of them.”
 
Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Aldamon replies, “Don't worry, we can take care of everything here! Gallantmon can digivolve to PhoenixGallantmon, if we need it.”
 
Sailor Crescent tells Gallantmon Crimson Mode, “Okay, but you had better be careful, goggles.”
 
Gallantmon Crimson Mode replies, in Takato's voice, “No problem, Rika.”
 
Sailor Star tells Aldamon, “Stay safe, love.”
 
Aldamon tells Sailor Star, “You, too.”
 
Sailor Sun calls out to her two Senshi, “Aries! Aquarius! We're getting out of here!” Sailor Aries and Sailor Aquarius drop down to the ground with Biyomon, IceGatomon, and Palmon going to their human partners while Sailor Sun's (Renamon) also teleports in. Sailor Sun motions for (Renamon) to hold on to her and (Renamon) putting her right paw/hand on Sailor Sun's left shoulder while Biyomon and IceGatomon get a hold of their partners.
 
Sailor Aquarius then says, “Catch you there!” Soon after, the three Sun Kingdom Sailor Scouts used Instant Transmission to teleport themselves and their Digimon partners to Kyoto.
 
Davis tells Tuxedo Mask and the rest of the Sailor Scouts, “Scorpio, Galaxy can teleport you and Palmon! I'm heading on ahead to help my sister and the others!” Davis and Cyberdramon then use their own Instant Transmission to teleport after the three Scouts and their Digimon partners. On the meanwhile, Taomon and Sailor Crescent do the same with their own means of teleportation along with Sailor Star.
 
ShadowRenamon tells Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, my partner and princess, ShadowAngewomon and I will await your arrival.” ShadowAngewomon and ShadowRenamon then uses their teleportation abilities to head for Kyoto. Sailor Moon gathers all of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, all of them hold hands, and they start glow with bright lights in unison.
 
Then they call out in unison, “Sailor Teleport!” Soon after, the Sailor Scouts then teleport away through Sailor Teleport to Kyoto while Tuxedo Mask takes Luna and Atriums and also uses Instant Transmission to teleport away.
 
Aldamon then says, “All right! With that done and over with, why don't we get this party started?!”
 
Kumamon calls out, “Now, you are talking! Blizzard Blaster!” Kumamon then fires dozens of ice-cold snowballs at the Heartless and Nobodies.
 
Beetlemon tells Kumamon, “Oh, yeah! This is going to be fun! Time to take out the trash! Thunder Fist!” Beetlemon then launches an electrical attack from his fist and the two attacks combine together to destroy one dozen Heartless and half-a-dozen Assassin Nobodies.
 
MegaGargomon shouts out, in Terriermon's voice, “Oh, yeah! Now, this is a party!” MegaGargomon then roars out, in both voices, “Mega Barrage!” MegaGargomon then fires a barrage of rockets and energy bullets at the Heartless and Nobodies, destroying a good number of the enemy in the process. Meanwhile, Tentomon arrived with the remaining Digidestined and their Digimon partners with Aldamon and Gallantmon Crimson Mode floating up into the air to face the three members of the Thirteen.
 
Hate tells the two Digimon/human hybrids, “Hope that your `mates' aren't going to be too disappointed when you are dead.”
 
Gallantmon Crimson Mode replies, in his duel voice, “I'm not the one that's going to die, today. Count on it.”
 
Fear tells the two Digimon/human hybrids, “We will see about that.” The three evil warriors and the two super-powered Digimon/human hybrids then charge into battle against other while their comrades are battling it out in Kyoto.
 
(A short time later; on the streets of Kyoto)
 
In the streets of Kyoto, chaos are in the streets as people, men, women, and children, run away from the terrors as energy draining youma and heart-stealing Heartless are rampaging through the streets, taking the hearts of innocent people and the youma are draining their energy away. On the meanwhile, Woes, Darkness, Despair, and Queen Beryl are floating in the air and watching the chaos and carnage below with great evil delight.
 
Despair tells Queen Beryl, “Ah, isn't such a beautiful day to make these pathetic human lives miserable?”
 
Queen Beryl smiles, evilly, and replies, “Indeed. These pathetic humans are nothing compared to the great Negaforce. They shall be the ones to pay for my defeat by the hands of Princess Serenity.”
 
Woes asks, impatiently, “When are those rotten Sailor Scouts going to get here?! I want to destroy them before Sailor Moon and her pathetic families' eyes!”
 
Shine Aqua Illusion!”
 
Sparking Wide Crusher!”
 
Venus Love and Beauty Shock!”
 
Mars Fire Sniper!”
 
Uranus World Shaking!”
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!”
 
Pluto Deadly Scream!”
 
Saturn Chaos Revolution!”
 
Aries Spiral Phoenix Flare!”
 
Aquarius Icicle Rainstorm!”
 
Scorpio Bamboo Spears!”
 
Sun Super-Nova Storm!”
 
Galaxy Gravity Crusher!”
 
Moon Tetra Storm Aurora!”
 
After the voices call out, a wave of freezing water, a sphere electrical energy, a storm of energy hearts, an arrow of flame energy, three planet-shaped sphere of energy, one orange colored, one aqua-blue colored and made of water energy, and one dark pink orb, a tornado of light and dark energy, a swirl twister of flame energy, a rain of ice spears, a beam of solar energy, a large black orb of gravity energy, an aurora colored beam of energy, and bamboo spears coming out of the ground appear and decimate a huge amount of the Heartless and Youma, which is about one-quarter of their forces. When the four evil ones look to the source of the attacks, SS Davis, Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Star, Sailor Crescent, Sailor Sun, her three Sun Kingdom Sailor Scouts, all of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, Cyberdramon, Angewomon, Phoenixmon, Taomon, (Sakuyamon), Lillymon, AntarcticAngewomon, ShadowAngewomon, and ShadowRenamon appear before them.
 
Queen Beryl smiles, evilly, and thinks in her mind, “Like dogs, I bark and they come! Now, it is time for the destruction of that Moon brat's beloved friend, right before her very eyes! She will plunge into so deep despair and sorrow that she will die from compete heartbreak! This is going to be an excellent show!”
 
Woes calls out, “It's about time that all of you got here! However, your timing was way off!”
 
Sailor Sun gives a wide sly grin and states, in a sarcastic tone, “We live to serve, asshole!”
 
Sailor Crescent then states, in her usual tone, “Why don't take your evil queen and get the hell out of here?!”
 
SS Davis then calls out, “Before we send your butts into the next Silver Millennium!”
 
Darkness gives a wide evil grin on her lips and replies, “We would like to see you try!”
 
Despair then commands, “Heartless! Youma! Destroy them all!”
 
One of the youma, female one wearing clothing that's from X-rated porn film, calls out, “That's all we need to know! Time to die, Sailor Wimps!”
 
Sailor Aries states, “That's original! Where did you get that one?!” Soon after, all of the Heartless and Youma then rush over to attack our group of heroes, human and Digimon.
 
Cyberdramon shouts out, “Desolation Claw!” Cyberdramon fires a beam of silver light from his claws and destroys several youma with six Heartless.
 
Angewomon exclaims, “Heaven's Charm!” Angewomon sends two waves of pink energy that destroys six flying youma and two dozen wyverns, flying type of Heartless.
 
Phoenixmon roars out, in a strong tone, “Crimson Fire!” Two waves of fire energy are summoned through Phoenixmon's wings that destroys one dozen youma and three dozen Heartless.
 
Taomon calls out, with strength, “Talisman of Light!” Taomon creates a mystical symbol of energy with her large paintbrush and destroys one dozen Heartless and Youma.
 
(Sakuyamon) shouts out, “Spirit Storm!” (Sakuyamon) creates hurricane-like winds that summons dozens of rainbow colored spirits and these spirits take down Youma after Youma after Youma in quick fashion.
 
Lillymon exclaims, “Flower Cannon!” Lillymon then fires a sphere of green energy from a cannon in her arms that destroys one Youma without much trouble.
 
ShadowAngewomon roars out, “Hidden Light!” ShadowAngewomon summons a sphere of light from that shadows that shines on a huge group of Heartless and they turn into nothingness from that light.
 
ShadowRenamon yells out, “Chaos Storm!” ShadowRenamon slams her left paw into the ground, summoning a tornado filled light and darkness energy, and they hit a group of one and one-half dozen youmas, destroying them instantly on impact.
 
SS Davis looks at Woes and states, “That fake with my face is mine!”
 
Sailor Galaxy exclaims, in a serious tone, “I'll give Darkness a piece of my mind!”
 
Sailor Sun looks at Queen Beryl, “The evil queen of the Negaverse and I have to have a little `talk'!”
 
Sailor Aries says, “I'll keep Despair busy!”
 
Sailor Moon shouts out, “While the rest of us handle their little `army of darkness'! We will join you as soon as we can!” SS Davis, Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Aries nod their head and fly up to meet the evil four leaders of this dark army while the rest of the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask join the Digimon in battling the Youma and Heartless.
 
Sailor Moon summons her old tiara into her right hand and calls out, “Moon Tiara Aurora!” Sailor Moon throws her tiara at the Youma, it turns into a rainbow colored energy boomerang that destroys one dozen youma before it goes back to her hand and vanishes in her hand.
 
Sailor Mercury shouts out, in a strong tone, “Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!” Sailor Mercury creates a harp of water energy that sends three beam of freezing water that turns two dozen ice scriptures.
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, in a really strong tone, “If you didn't like that one, then you are not going to like this! Jupiter Oak Evolution!” Sailor Jupiter spins around with her electrode on her tiara glowing with electrical power, she spins around like she is in a ballet, and she launches dozens green orbs of energy at the enemy with several dozen Heartless and Youma.
 
Sailor Aquarius yells out, “Aquarius Terra Freeze!” Sailor Aquarius slams her right hand into the ground, which becomes instantly frozen and that freezing is transfer across the ground and freezing all that's in its path, including lots more Heartless and Youma.
 
Sailor Saturn uses her Silent Glaive scythe to slice squad upon squad of Heartless and Youma and shouts out, “Saturn Death Crystal Surprise!” Sailor Saturn then summons dark grey crystal into the air that sends beams of energy upon a good sized group of the enemy `soldiers' and killing them instantly.
 
Sailor Venus tells Sailor Saturn, “Remind me not to get you mad, Sailor Saturn.”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Sailor Venus, “Don't worry about my powers, Venus. I only use them against evil. As long as you aren't evil, you are just fine.”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Saturn, “Well, I'm going to make sure that I remember that.”
 
Sailor Neptune tells Sailor Uranus, “Well, Uranus, it seems like our little Saturn is all grown up.”
 
Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Neptune, “Yeah, Neptune, she doesn't need us anymore. I don't know why, but I can't help to feel proud of her. She has really become a true sailor.”
 
On the meanwhile, SS Davis is engaged in hand to hand combat with Woes and Woes roars out, in his dark tone, “Give it up, little prince! Our queen is going to destroy you and all of your friends! Like we did with your family!”
 
SS Davis roars out, angrily, “Well, allow me to prove you wrong, bastard!” Woes gives one powerful right cross at SS Davis' face, but he counters with a powerful judo throw to the ground, really hard.
 
Darkness is firing rapid dark ki blasts with her hands and calls out to Sailor Galaxy, “Say goodbye, girlfriend! Too bad your boyfriend isn't going to get another `taste' of you . . . well, until he joins you in the after-life!”
 
Sailor Galaxy exclaims, in a real serious tone, “I don't think so, slut-face!” Sailor Galaxy then slams the head of her specter into Darkness' face and giving her a real bloody lip.
 
Darkness yells out, enraged, “You are going to pay for that!” The evil version of our Digidestined of Light then rushes at Sailor Galaxy and starts to attack with rapid punches and kicks, in which our Galaxy Princess is barely able to block. On the meanwhile, Despair and Sailor Aries are in a `shooting war' with Despair using energy blasts against Sailor Aries while our Sun Kingdom Fire Senshi uses fire-based magic and energy attacks to counter her opponents' moves.
 
Finally, however, we find eldest child of Queen Serenity facing off against the evil queen of the Negaverse with Sailor Sun calling out, “Sun Super-Nova Thunder!” Sailor Sun then summons a beam of solar energy and electrical energy from the skies that heads towards Queen Beryl, but she easily negates the attack with dark force-field.
 
Queen Beryl scoffs at Sailor Sun and states, tauntingly, “Ha! I would have expected better from the Princess of the Sun Kingdom and Supreme Princess of the Golden Alliance!”
 
Sailor Sun roars out, in a strong tone, “Allow me to give better! Sun Electromagnetic Firestorm!” Sailor Sun then fires a wave of solar energy, flames, and electrical energy at Queen Beryl and it hits Queen Beryl's force-field with incredible force, but like with Sailor Sun's last attack, it doesn't weaken the force-field in the least.
 
Queen Beryl gives a look of annoyance at Sailor Sun and states, in a dark tone, “You, your friends, and family bore me! Now, begone!” Queen Beryl then fires four beams of dark energy that hit Sailor Sun, SS Davis, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Aries at the same time and they are sent scream into a group of abandon cars that explode into a huge fireball when their stunned forms hit them.
 
Sailor Moon looks on in horror and shouts out, terrified, “No! Sailor Sun! Sailor Galaxy! Sailor Aries! Davis!”
 
When Sailor Moon looks at Queen Beryl and three of her lieutenants, Woes states, in a nasty tone, “I bet that had to hurt!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Queen Beryl, angrily, “You are going to pay for hurting my brother and sister!”
 
Darkness calls out, in a nasty tone, “No, little Moon Princess! You are going to see the demise of all your friends! Why did you think that we lured all of you out here?!”
 
Sailor Aquarius roars out, in a shocked tone, “Oh no! You mean that this was . . .?!”
 
However, Queen Beryl interrupts and replies, “Bingo, Sailor Fools! This is a trap!” Queen Beryl then orders, “Get rid of Sailor Scorpio and all those brats that have the powers of the Astrals in them!”
 
The three evil warriors yells out in unison, “Yes, my queen!” The three evil warriors then group themselves together, all three glow with dark yellow and red energy, and they roars out in unison, “Crimson Blood Lightning!” The three evil warriors rain red and yellow lightning on Sailor Scorpio, Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Aquarius, Sailor Crescent, and Sailor Star and they scream out in extreme pain.
 
All of the other Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts shout out, “Oh no!”
 
Sailor Uranus roars out, in a strong tone, “Let them go!”
 
Darkness replies, in a sarcastic tone, “If you insist!” The three evil warriors then use telekinetic to lift them into the air and throw them to the side while Queen Beryl gets out the mysterious book that she stole from the museum. Sailor Pluto gasps in shock when she sees it.
 
Sailor Pluto shouts out, worriedly, “We must get away, now!”
 
Sailor Mercury asks Sailor Pluto, “What's wrong Sailor Pluto?”
 
Queen Beryl tells Sailor Pluto, “I knew that you would know what this tomb is, Guardian of the Gates of Time! Now, prepare to lose your powers and your lives!” Queen Beryl starts to chant in an ancient and dark tone and the books starts to glow with a menacing dark violet color.
 
Sailor Mars shouts out, “Hey, I'm sensing a lot of negative energy from that book!”
 
Sailor Pluto yells out, “Which is why we must evacuate, now! We can't let the magic of that book hit us! If it does, our powers will be gone forever!”
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, in shock, “What?! That can't be possible!”
 
Queen Beryl roars out, “Oh, it is possible, Princess of Jupiter! Now, say farewell to your powers for good!” The book then sends a beam of dark violet energy at the seven Super Sailor Scouts and they scream out in extreme pain and agony as the energy hits all of them.
 
When Tuxedo Mask sees this, he shouts out, in a strong tone, “What are you doing to them?!”
 
Despair replies, in a nasty tone, “Fool! It is the end of the Sailor Scouts of the Moon Kingdom, for good!” Just then the heart jewels in the busts of the Sailor Senshi's uniforms crack and they de-transform back into their civilian forms. When that happened, the books stops radiating energy, the girls fall to their knees, and their henshin wands appear in the air, fall to the ground, and on the ground, they crack and the crystal orbs become pitch black.
 
Mina calls out, in shock, “Oh no! Our powers!”
 
Ami states, in a worried tone, “We've lost our Senshi powers!”
 
Trista tells the scouts, “When the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts' powers were created, one of the great mages that knew how our powers are created, created the way to disable our powers just in case they are turned to evil purposes or against the Moon Kingdom royal family. However, this mage hit that way in a book that he buried on planet and never had used nor revealed the location of the book to anyone.”
 
Queen Beryl then says, “However, until a group of humans working with ancient ruins found this tomb and brought it to the Tokyo Museum.”
 
Lita calls out, “Where you stole it, using the attack on Odaiba as a distraction!”
 
Darkness states, in a dark nasty tone, “Well, you aren't a muscle brained oaf after . . . Lita!”
 
Woes then shouts out, “Now, it is time to destroy you! Without your powers, you're finished!”
 
Sailor Moon shouts out, “No, leave them alone!” Sailor Moon tries to get to her feet and get to her friends, but Darkness flies in, slams her right foot into her chest, and she coughs out some blood from her mouth as the air was knocked out of her and knocked down to the ground.
 
Tuxedo Mask yells out, horrified, “Sailor Moon!” Tuxedo Mask then gets to his beloved, who is kneeling down on the ground and holding her chest.
 
Queen Beryl states, in a strong tone, “Now, say goodbye to your friends! First, I took your family and now, I will take your friends!” Queen Beryl then gathers dark energy and prepares to attack Sailor Moon's allies and friends, who are helpless without their powers.
 
Sailor Moon says, horrified and weakly, “No . . . Not my friends . . . Not them . . .”
 
However, before she can attack, Davis' voice rings out, “Not this time, bitch!” SS Davis then rockets in and kicks Queen Beryl right into huge building while Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Aries, and Sailor Sun bash Darkness, Woes, and Despair into the same building causing it to collapse right on top of the evil queen and her warriors. On the meanwhile, the Digimon start to keep the army of Heartless and Youmas back from the helpless Sailor Senshi while they slowly and painfully get to their feet.
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What are we going to do?!”
 
Rei tells Ami, “Without our powers, we are helpless against Beryl and her forces!”
 
SS Davis tells everyone else, “We can't risk their lives!”
 
Sailor Galaxy tells her beloved, “Dai-chan, we are going to have to get them out of here!”
 
Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Galaxy, “We will handle it!”
 
Taomon then floats down and states, “Allow me. Please gather around, quickly!” Everyone, human and Digimon, gathers around the powerless Sailor Scouts while they pick up their henshin wands, cracked, damaged, and powerless, and Taomon summons multiple mystical symbols in the ground around them. Taomon then calls out, “Talisman Teleportation!” Taomon and everyone else then teleport away in one bright flash of light and soon after, Queen Beryl and the other three warriors come out of the rubble of the collapsed building that they were sent into.
 
Woes tells Queen Beryl, “My queen, they escaped!”
 
Queen Beryl tells Woes, “I can see that, Woes! Recall Tragedy, Fear, and Hate from the battle with the others! We need to start with our next plan! I may have stripped them of their powers . . .!” Queen Beryl then holds up the remains of the book that she was holding and states, angrily, “However, that last attack from Sailor Moon blasted brother destroyed the book!”
 
Darkness asks Queen Beryl, perplexed, “My queen, aren't their powers gone forever?”
 
Queen Beryl replies, “Remember, power can't ever be destroyed or created. Their powers can be disabled, but I know of one person that can bring them back.”
 
Despair asks his evil queen, “Who, my queen?”
 
Queen Beryl states, in a strong and angered tone, “The final damned daughter of Queen Serenity and King Apollo and the youngest female of the Moon Kingdom royal family.” The three evil warriors look at the queen of the Negaverse in disbelief, but `dismiss' their Heartless and Youma away while they fly off with Queen Beryl into the distance, away from Kyoto, and into Tokyo city limits. Queen Beryl thinks in her mind, “However, who can it be? Who can that the reincarnation of that bratty Moon Princess' and her siblings' younger sister? Wait! That's it! Only one person can be that Moon Princess' sister!”
 
(Somewhere in Odaiba; a short while before dusk)
 
We find our Digidestined, Tamers, Frontier Digidestined, Digimon, and Sailor Scouts inside of a large abandoned warehouse and Davis, Darien, and the Sailor Scout members of their group explained what has just happened. Serena, Kari, Jun, and Davis, using his own special treasure, tried to restore their powers, but it proved useless.
 
Matt, not holding the Keyblade, currently, states, annoyed, “This is great! With many of the Sailor Senshi powerless, we are going to be in trouble!”
 
Mimi says, worriedly, “Not even Serena, Kari, Jun, and Davis could restore their powers.”
 
Rei says, “No kidding. What are we going to do?”
 
Trista says, in a plain tone, “The power of the spell book is so strong not even the powers of the treasures of the Moon, Sun, and Galaxy Kingdoms combined could restore them, but this spell was only made to be a last resort in case the Lunarian royal family couldn't strip the powers from one `user' and give them to a more worthy user.”
 
Davis says, in a serious tone while holding a silver star shaped crystal, “The good news is that I must have destroyed the book when attacked Queen Beryl or when the building collapsed on them.”
 
Serena states, in a strong tone, “But how are we going to restore their powers if our treasures can't do it?!”
 
Trista tells Serena, “There is only one being with the power to do that. The Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Genesis, the Sailor Scout of Creation. You see, the during the early years of the Silver Alliance, the guardians of the first Supreme Princess of the Silver Alliance were given their powers by one of the first Sailor Senshi, Sailor Genesis, a very wise and powerful Sailor Senshi, aided the first queen of the Moon Kingdom with her powers combined with the powers of the Imperium Silver Crystal created the Sailor Scouts of the Inner and Outer Planets powers, including my powers since Chronos also aided in the creation of the Sailor Scouts. When the way to negate our powers was created, Sailor Genesis made sure she had a way to get it back. However, that way was nearly lost when Sailor Genesis was mortally wounded in a great battle and arrived in the Moon Kingdom in the late years of the Silver Millennium. Dying, she needed a worthy person to pass her powers on to create a new Sailor Genesis. Fortunately, she managed to find that necessary human being.”
 
Lita asks Trista, “Who did she find Trista?”
 
Trista sighs and replies, “The youngest princess of the Moon Kingdom family. You see, King Apollo and Queen Serenity had another daughter that was two years younger than Princess Serenity and Prince Daisuke known as Princess Kyla Serenity. Princess Kyla became Sailor Genesis through the Genesis Crystal, a crystal created by the first Sailor Genesis to store her powers for her successor. At the end of the Silver Millennium, Princess Kyla had master much of her powers as the newest Sailor Genesis, but Queen Beryl, knowing of Sailor Genesis, killed her during the early minutes of the attack on the Moon Kingdom. However, like the rest of us, she was sent to be reborn on Earth at this time. We have to find her reincarnation and awaken her powers. It might be the only way that the rest of us will get our powers back.”
 
Tuxedo Mask then says, “We had better summon the generals from the Digital World to keep you girls safe until we find Sailor Genesis' reincarnation.”
 
Jun nods her head and exclaims, “Yeah, let's go!”
 
However, a dark male voice calls out, “Don't think so, girls!” When they look to the source of the voices, they see none other than Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood in front of them with Chaos Duel Disks attached to their left wrists.
 
Yolei asks, curiously, “Hey, isn't that Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor? The former top duelists before Joey Wheeler and Yugi Moto took them down!”
 
Rika tells Yolei, “That's right, Yolei! But I don't like what they got on left wrists.”
 
Cody asks, curiously, “I've never seen Duel Disks like those before.”
 
Takato states, in a strong tone, “They are Chaos Duel Disks. Those are duel disks were used by the forces of the Orichalcos, an evil force with incredible power.”
 
Rei states, “Is that was reasonable for the `monster incidents' around four years ago here?”
 
Henry tells Rei, “Unfortunately, Rei, that's right. This means that they are working for the enemy.”
 
Rex Raptor exclaims, “Your chatty little friend, there, is right! We've been given orders to take your souls!”
 
Weevil Underwood states, with a evil grin on his lips, “Thanks to the power that we've been given, the power of the Orichalcos, Queen Beryl's orders will be carried out!”
 
Davis growls out, pissed off, “You little worm! I heard that you were a little roach, but I never knew that would stoop that far down!”
 
Weevil Underwood tells Davis, “Why don't you put a cork in it, little prince, before one of my bugs makes a meal of your girlfriend?!”
 
Davis calls out, angered, “Why don't you try it, bug boy?!”
 
Rex Raptor tells Davis, “Well, you and your friends are not getting out of here until we have a duel! So, who is going to duel us or do we have to choose?!”
 
Jun and Serena summon duel disks to their left wrists, put dueling decks into them, and Serena states, “Jun and I will take both of you at the same time, dino breath!”
 
Jun tells the two evil duelists, “So, why don't you put your cards where your mouth is?!”
 
Rex calls out, annoyed, “Fine! However, we will play this by special tag-team rules! Both teams start out with sixteen thousand life-points each, both players on the same team share the same graveyard and what's on the field, but they can't share what's in their hands unless by the use of card effects and they can't share strategies either! Finally, the two teams will act be like one player, which means both players on one team go first and then the other team and the team that goes second in this duel can attack the other team's monsters, right away! Sounds fair?!”
 
Jun tells Rex, in a strong tone, “Fine! Let's just get this duel over with!” All four duelists activate their duel disks and draw their first five cards.
 
“Let's duel!” the four duelists shout out in unison.
 
Starting Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 16000
Serena and Jun: 16000
 
Darien tells Serena, “Be careful, Sere'! We don't know what they are capable of!”
 
Weevil draws one card from his deck and shouts out, “Well, you are going to see what I'm capable of with this!” Weevil then puts a card in the field card slot and shouts out, “Now, I activate the Seal of Orichalcos!”
 
Ryo states, shocked, “Right now?!” Soon after, the evil Seal of Orichalcos appears on the field and engulfs all four duelists while Weevil and Rex get the mark of the Orichalcos on their foreheads and glowing red eyes.
 
Rei says, stunned by the negative energy she is feeling, “Whoa! I'm sensing great evil from that `thing' on the ground and from those two! I never felt such evil!”
 
Weevil says, with a evil grin, “Now, that this duel is started. Time to continue my move. Now, prepare to face the wrath of the insect kingdom, little princesses!” Weevil puts two cards in the spell/trap slots of his duel disk and then one card on his duel disk, calling out, “Now, I place two cards face-down and summon my Vampiric Leech in attack mode!” Vampiric Leech (500/1200) appears on the field in attack mode, it gains the mark of the Orichalcos on its forehead, and its stats increase to 1000/1200! Weevil then commands, “Now, my Leech's special ability allows it to attack instantly, even if it is my first turn! Attack the Moon Princess!” Vampiric Leech then strikes Serena and she calls out in surprise as her two duelist team loses 1000 life-points. Weevil says, with a evil grin, “That's enough torture for now.”
 
Takuya says, worriedly, “Not good. The duel has already started and they have lost 1000 of their life-points.”
 
Current Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 16000
Serena and Jun: 15000
 
Rex draws one card from his deck, looks at his hand, puts two cards on his duel disk, and shouts out, “Now, I special summon two Gilasaurus to the field, thanks to its special ability!” Just then two Gilasaurus (1400/400) appears on the field in attack mode, gain the mark of the Orichalcos on their foreheads along with blood red eyes, and their stats increase to 1900/400! Rex then calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my two Gilasaurus . . .!” Both monsters vanish from the field as they are sent into the graveyard, Rex puts another card on his duel disk, and shouts out, “ . . . In order to play my Tyrant Dragon in attack mode!” In place of the two monsters, Tyrant Dragon (2900/2400) appears on the field in attack mode, gains the mark of the Orichalcos and blood red eyes, and its stats increase to 3400/2400! Rex puts one card in his duel disk's spell/trap slots and says, “Now, I end with one face-down card.”
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and states, in a strong tone, “My move!” Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots of her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I play my Harpie's Feather Duster! This destroys all spell and trap cards on your side of the field!” A great feather storm then destroys all of Weevil's and Rex's face-down cards on their side of the field.
 
Weevil growls in annoyance and says, angered, “Lucky move.”
 
Serena puts another card in the spell/traps slots and says, “You won't be saying that when I play Polymerization! I fuse my Etoile Cyber and my Blade Skater to form a new monster!” Etoile Cyber (1200/1600) and Blade Skater (1400/1500) appear on the field, go into a fusion vortex while their cards are discards to the graveyard, Serena takes the fusion monster from her fusion deck, puts it on her duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I summon Cyber Blader to the field!” Out of the fusion vortex, Cyber Blader (2100/800) appears on the field in attack mode. Serena then says, with a wide grin, “With my Cyber Blader, her special ability changes based on the number of monsters you have on the field. Since you have two, her attack points are doubled!” Cyber Blader's stats then increase to 4200/800, much to Weevil's and Rex's shock. Serena then commands, “Now, Cyber Blader, attack that dung beetle's monster with Cyber Blade Slash!” Cyber Blader attacks Weevil's monster, destroys it, costing his tag team 3200 life-points, and Cyber Blader's stats return to its original 2100/800.
 
Rex roars at Weevil, angrily, “Way to go, Weevil!”
 
Weevil yells back, annoyed, “Shut up, dino brain!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, “I end with one face-down!”
 
Current Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 12800
Serena and Jun: 15000
 
Jun draws one card from her deck, puts one card in her duel disk's spell/trap slots, and shouts out, “Now, I play Power Bond! This spell card allows me to fusion summon any machine monster from my fusion deck provided I sacrifice the necessary monsters to the graveyard!” Jun puts three monster cards into the graveyard and shouts out, “Now, I fuse my three Cyber Dragons in hand to form one machine monster that you will never forget!” Three Cyber Dragons (2100/1200) appear on the field, go into a fusion vortex, Jun takes the fusion monster from her fusion deck, puts it on her duel disk, and shouts out, “Now, rise . . . Cyber End Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Cyber End Dragon (4000/2800) appears on the field in attack mode. Jun then declares, “Plus, thanks to Power Bond, its attack points are doubled!” Cyber End Dragon's stats then increase to 8000/2800!
 
Rex calls out, shocked, “Eight thousand attack points!”
 
Jun then commands, “And they are about to be used on you! Cyber End Dragon, destroy Tyrant Dragon with Super Strident Blaze!” Cyber End Dragon attacks Rex's Tyrant Dragon, destroys it, and takes 4600 more of Weevil's and Rex's life-points with it.
 
Weevil then states, pissed off, “However, at the end of your turn, you are going to have to take damage to your life-points based on your monster's original attack points, thanks Power Bond's negative effect.”
 
Jun puts one card on her duel disk with one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Not with Cyber Kirin on the field.” Soon after, Cyber Kirin (300/600) appears on the field in attack mode. Jun then says, “This little guy allows me to sacrifice him to negate any and all negative card effects on my life-points for this turn. So, Power Bond's `side-effect' is negated.” Cyber Kirin is then sent to the graveyard, Power Bond's negative effect is gone, and Jun's turn is over.
 
Current Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 8200
Serena and Jun: 15000
 
Raptor roars at Weevil, angrily, “I'm not going to lose this duel because of your power dueling, you know!”
 
Weevil roars at Raptor back, “Who got his dragon destroyed by Cyber End Dragon?!” Weevil then draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and shouts out, “Now, I play my little Card of Sanctity! Now, all of us have to draw cards from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” All four duelists then draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Weevil then puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Pinchopper in attack mode!” Soon after, the monster known as Pinchopper (1000/1200) appears on the field, falls under the Orichalcos' spell, and its stats increase to 1500/1200! Weevil puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Dark Hole! This destroys all monsters on the field!” All monsters on the field were destroyed and Weevil says, while putting a card on his duel disk, “Now, thanks to Pinchopper going to the graveyard, I can summon any instinct monster from my hand to the field! And I choose Insect Queen!” Soon after, Insect Queen (2200/2400) takes the place of Pinchopper in attack mode and Weevil declares, “Not only does she get 500 more attack points from the Orichalcos, but she gains 200 more attack points since she gains them from every insect monster on the field and she is one!” Insect Queen falls under the spell of the Orichalcos and its stats increase to 2900/2400! Weevil puts another card in the spell/trap slots and states, “Now, I play Silent Doom! This spell card allows me to summon my Vampiric Leech to the field in defense mode!” Weevil's Vampiric Leech (500/1200-1000/1200) then reappears on the field in defense mode. Weevil then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Multiplication of Ants! This spell card allows me to sacrifice my Leech in order to summon to `Army Ant Tokens' to the field in defense mode!” When Weevil's Vampiric Leech is gone, two Army Ant Tokens (500/1200) appear on the field in defense mode, they fall under the spell of the Orichalcos, and their stats increase to 1000/1200. Weevil then shouts out, “Now, my lovely queen gains 400 more attack points!” Weevil's Insect Queen stats increase to 3300/2400!
 
Kari says, worriedly, “Oh, great.”
 
Weevil roars out, “Now, my queen, attack that rotten little princess! And in exchange, I give you one of my tokens as a gift!” One of the Army Ant Tokens are sacrificed, the Queen's attack points go down to 3100, and the Insect Queen attack Serena, causing her to scream out as her team loses 3100 more life-points.
 
Darien calls out, worriedly, “Serena!”
 
Serena exclaims, in a strong tone, “You've just activated my trap! Damage Condenser!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Condenser trap card and Serena states, “This trap card allows me to summon a monster with the same or less attack points as the damage you just gave to my life-points!” Serena takes a card from her deck, puts it on her duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I summon my Cosmo Queen to the field in attack mode!” Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Weevil states, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 8200
Serena and Jun: 11900
 
Rex draws one card from his deck, puts it in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play Monster Reborn to bring back . . . Tyrant Dragon!” Tyrant Dragon (2900/2400-3400/2400) reappears on the field in attack mode. Rex then puts another card on his duel disk and shouts out, “Now, I summon my Two-Headed King Rex in attack mode!” Soon after, Two-Headed King Rex (1600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode, falls under the spell of the Orichalcos, and its stats increase to 2100/1200! Rex then shouts out, “Now, Tyrant Dragon, destroy that Cosmo Queen with Tyrant Flame!” Rex's monster attacks Serena's monster, destroying Serena's monster, and takes 500 of Serena's and Jun's life-points with it. Rex then commands, “Now, Two-Headed King Rex, attack that `sun spot' directly!” King Rex then attacks Jun and she calls out as 2100 more of her team life-points are taken. Rex then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and declares, “Now, I put two cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 8200
Serena and Jun: 9300
 
Serena draws one card from her deck, looks at her hand, and puts one card in the spell/trap slots, calling out, “Now, I play my Silent Doom! This spell card allows me to bring back one monster in defense mode! And I choose my Cosmo Queen!” Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) then comes back in front of Serena in defense mode, Serena puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and declares, “Now, I play my Dark Magic Ritual card! Now, I can summon a powerful magical being if I sacrifice monsters with star levels totaling eight. However, I only sacrifice my Cosmo Queen!” Serena's Cosmo Queen has vanished from the field as it is going into the Dark Magic Ritual on the field and is sent into the graveyard, Serena puts the Ritual Monster card on her duel disk, and shouts out, “Now, I bring out my Magician of Black Chaos in attack mode!” Out of the Dark Magic Ritual, Magician of Black Chaos (2800/2600) appears on the field in attack mode. Serena puts another card in the spell/trap slots and shouts out, “Now, I activate the power of the Great Philosopher's Stone! This spell card costs me and Jun exactly 1000 life-points, but when equipped to a Spellcaster monster, my special spell card boosts my monsters' power by 1000 additional attack points.” Serena's Magician of Black Chaos' stats then increases to 3800/2600 while Serena's and Jun's life-points drop by 1000. Serena puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play Diffusion Wave Motion! This spell card costs me and Jun another 1000 life-points, but it allows my Magician of Black Chaos to attack all monsters on your side during the same turn!” Serena's and Jun's life-points then drop by another 1000 life-points and Serena then commands, “Now, Magician of Black Chaos, attack all of their monsters with Chaos Specter Blast!” Magician of Black Chaos then sends waves of mystical energy through the air and it destroys Weevil's Insect Queen, his Army Ant Token, Rex's Tyrant Dragon, and King Rex, taking 2800 life-points with them.
 
Weevil shouts out, angrily, “You've just triggered my trap card! Insect Hive!” Weevil's face-down is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of hive of insect monsters and Weevil says, “This special trap card allows me to summon up two more insect monsters from my deck as long as they are same monster that you've just destroyed. So, now, I summon up to two more Insect Queens in attack mode!” As Weevil told this, he takes two cards from his deck, puts them on his duel disk, and then two more Insect Queens (2200/2400-3100/2400) appear on the field in attack mode.
 
Rex then calls out, “Now, I play my two trap cards! Time Machine and Blast Level 4!” Rex's two face-down cards are revealed to be two trap cards: Time Machine and Blast Level 4. Rex then states, “First, my Time Machine card brings back my Tyrant Dragon!” Just then Time Machine hologram appears on the field, opens up, and reveals Tyrant Dragon (2900/2400-3400/2400) in attack mode! Rex then states, “Now, Blast Level 4 forces all of us to summon any level four monster from our decks to the field!” Rex takes one card from his deck, puts it on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I summon my Crawling Dragon number 2 in attack mode!” Soon after, Crawling Dragon #2 (1600/1200) appears on the field in attack mode, falls under the spell of the Orichalcos, and its stats increase to 2100/1200! On the meanwhile, Weevil, Serena, and Jun take one monster card from each of their decks.
 
Weevil puts his card on his deck disk and shouts out, “Now, I summon my Insect Knight!” Insect Knight (1900/1400) then appears in attack mode, falls under the Orichalcos, and its stats go up to 2400/1400!
 
Serena puts her card on her duel disk and calls out, “I summon my Cyber Harpie in defense mode!” Cyber Harpie (1800/1300) appears on the field in defense mode.
 
Jun puts her card on her duel disk and shouts out, “And I play my Cyber Phoenix in attack mode!” Cyber Phoenix (1200/1600) then comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Rex tells Jun, nastily, “That's pile of bolts only has 1200 attack points and we are going blow it away!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots, motions for the end of her turn, and Jun calls out, while drawing one card from her deck, “We'll see about that!”
 
Current Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 6400
Serena and Jun: 7300
 
Jun puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Feather of a Phoenix! This spell card allows me to bring back any card from my graveyard to my hand as long as discard one card from my hand.” Jun discards one card from his hand, takes another card from her graveyard, and shows the card to Weevil and Rex, declaring, “And I brought my Power Bond! Now, I can use it to re-summon my Cyber End Dragon!” Everyone, even Serena, is stunned by Jun's declaration.
 
Weevil tells Jun, “You must be nuts! You need the three right monsters to summon that thing and you don't have them!”
 
Jun puts one card in her spell/trap slots and states, “Expect I have Cybernetic Fusion Support! This spell card allows me to remove machine monsters from my graveyard and take them out of play for the fusion summoning of any fusion machine monster as long as I give up half of our life-points!” Weevil and Rex gasp in shock as Serena's and Jun's life-points are cut in half and Jun puts the Power Bond card in the spell/trap slots, stating, “Now, I use Power Bond to summon my Cyber End Dragon!” As Jun's three Cyber Dragon cards are removed from play, Jun goes through her fusion deck, takes out the fusion monster, puts it on her duel disk, and Cyber End Dragon (4000/2800) reappears on the field in attack mode. Jun then declares, “Now, with Power Bond, his attack points are doubled!” Cyber End Dragon's stats then increase to 8000/2800! Jun puts another card in the spell/trap slots and shouts out, “Finally, I play my Limiter Removal spell card! This card double's the attack points of all machine type monsters on the field! And my phoenix and dragon are both machine monsters!” Jun's Cyber Phoenix's stats increase to 2400/1600 and her Cyber End Dragon's stats increase to 16000/2800!
 
Rex yells out, in horror, “Oh no! Do something Weevil!”
 
Weevil tells Rex, “What do you want me to do?!”
 
Jun calls out, in a strong tone, “It's over! Cyber End Dragon, destroy dino-brain's Tyrant Dragon with Super Strident Blaze!” Cyber End Dragon attacks and destroys Rex's Tyrant Dragon, costing Weevil and Rex nearly 13,000 life-points, and ending the duel.
 
Final Scores:
Underwood and Raptor: 0
Serena and Jun: 3650
 
With that, the Seal of Orichalcos shrinks to envelop the two evil duelists and they scream out in pain as their souls are taken with Rex calling out, painfully, “WAIT! PLEASE DON'T! NO, NOT AGAIN . . .!!!” Soon after, the evil seal then fades off the ground and the two duelists then fall to the ground with the souls gone from their bodies.
 
Zoe then says, spooked, “Even through I'm a Sailor Senshi and I experienced tons of `things' across worlds, I'm still scared out of my wits. That was too horrible.”
 
Takato states, in a strong tone, “No one deserves that fate, even those two.”
 
Just then a female voice shouts out, “Serena!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Molly Baker running into the abandoned warehouse and towards them.
 
Serena asks, shocked, “Molly, what are you doing here?!”
 
Just then a evil voice shouts out, “To die, that's what, little princess!” The roof of the abandoned warehouse then rips off its hinges and files into the air, revealing Queen Beryl, Woes, Hate, Fear, Tragedy, Darkness, and Despair. Queen Beryl then states, “Now, that's I've found Sailor Genesis' reincarnation! It is time to say farewell to your last hope!” Queen Beryl looks at Molly, who is totally fear of the evil queen, and roars out, “Farewell, Molly Baker! Or should I say . . . Sailor Genesis!” Queen Beryl then launches a dark beam of energy at Molly Baker, who is too stunned to even move.
 
Serena shouts out, horrified, “Molly, no!” Serena tries to run towards her, but Woes uses his super-speed to backhand Serena to the ground and no one else can make to Molly in time.
 
However, Queen Serenity's voice booms from out of nowhere, “This is something I will not allow, Beryl!” The golden crescent moon sigil appears on Molly's forehead, blazes with bright light, and Molly is engulfed a column of white light, protecting her from Queen Beryl's attack, much to her shock.
 
Queen Beryl roars out, in anger, “What have you done, Serenity?!”
 
Rei yells out, perplexed, “What's going on here?!”
 
Trista replies, “If Molly Baker is indeed the one with the power to restore us and the youngest daughter of our queen, Queen Serenity's spirit made sure that she is safe.”
 
Inside of the column of light, Molly looks around to find herself in some kind of area of pure white light and asks, curiously and perplexed, “Did I just die?”
 
Queen Serenity's voice replies, “No, you are very much alive. It is time that you accept your destiny, young Molly.” When Molly looks to the source of the voice, she gasps to see Queen Serenity standing before her.
 
Molly exclaims, amazed, “You must be Queen Serenity. Serena's mother when she was that moon princess.”
 
Queen Serenity smiles and replies, “Yes, I am, Molly.”
 
Molly then asks, curiously, “What do you mean by it was time to accept my destiny, your majesty?”
 
Queen Serenity tells Molly, with a kind smile, “My dear Molly, you don't have to be so formal because you are also my daughter.”
 
Molly asks, shocked, “I'm your daughter?”
 
Queen Serenity replies, “Yes, Molly. You are the reincarnation of Princess Kyla Serenity of the Moon Kingdom royal family and the youngest princess of the family. Long ago, you were given the powers of the mighty Sailor Genesis, the Sailor Senshi of Creation and one of the great Senshi of Life, by your predecessor, the first Sailor Genesis and the creator of the Sailor Scouts of the Moon and Sun Kingdoms with the help of Serena's Imperium Silver Crystal, of course. Now, with the other Sailor Scouts' powers disable by the evil spell that Beryl cast, you are the only one who can give them their powers back. They need you, Molly. Serena, the Scouts, and all that you love need you.”
 
Molly is amazed at what she heard and is a little afraid, but she knew what she had to do and asks, “I want to help, but what do I have to do?” Queen Serenity then summons a beautiful emerald green star-shaped crystal the size of the Imperium Silver Crystal, it becomes encased in a emerald green and silver heart brooch with the crescent moon sigil in the center along with the astrological signs of all of the planets expect for Earth and all twelve Zodiac star constellations with eight beautiful white angel wings attached to the heart brooch.
 
When the brooch comes into Molly's hands, Queen Serenity tells her, “Take this and yell out `Moon Genesis Eternal Knight Power, Make up'. This will allow you to turn into Sailor Genesis and access the deeper powers within you.”
 
Molly says, plainly, “The powers of the Astrals. Serena told me about them.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Molly, “You can `back down' if you wish, Molly. Remember when you use this power, your life will never be the same.”
 
Molly tells Queen Serenity, “Serena helped me as Sailor Moon more times than I could count. Now, I want to help her and her friends. Plus, I've always wanted to be a hero like her.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Molly, “The power of a hero like within all of us, Molly.”
 
Molly smiles and replies, “Right.” Molly then takes a deep breath and calls out, “Moon Genesis Eternal Knight Power! Make-up!” The heart brooch opens up, baths Molly in emerald green light, as her clothes are ripped away, and they are replaced by a sailor fuku.
 
When Molly's transformation is done, in her place is another beautiful Sailor Soldier. Molly's brown hair has transformed into Serena's deep blond color and taken on Trista's/Sailor Pluto's hairstyle, with a metallic bracelet holding it in place with a beautiful green bow attached to the rear of the bracelet, a crown of silver feathers, going from one ear to the other, is in her forward scalp, a silver tiara is on her forehead with emerald green jewel with two small white wings attached to the jewel, which is in the center of the tiara, her lips are light maroon colored, her earrings are three golden jewels, one in the form of the crescent moon, one in the form of the sun sigil, and one in the form a eight-pointed star, are attached to her pierced ears, her choker is a metallic white choker with one golden angel wings on each side of the choker, a golden crescent moon jewel and sun sigil jewel is in the center of the metal choker around her neck, her V-style sailor collar is pure silver in color, her shoulder pads, designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, are pure gold in color, her gloves are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have silver bands, three white feathers on the bands at the ends of the gloves, and the gloves are fingerless, revealing light blue fingernails, her brooch is in the bust area of her fuku, the chest area down to the start of skirt area is pure white in color, her skirt is mainly emerald green, but there is one rainbow stripe and one silver stripe below the emerald green, another `copy' of her brooch is on the top center portion of her skirt, the bow on the rear of her skirt is cherry red in color and designed exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, her high-heeled boots are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's boots, expect they are bright yellow in color with silver crescent moons on the top center portion of the boots and two white wings on the heel of each boot, and coming out of her back are eight pure white angel wings.
 
Queen Serenity tells the new Sailor Scout, with a smile, “Now, it is for you to fulfill your duties and your join family and fellow Sailor Senshi into battle. Good luck, Sailor Genesis.”
 
The new Sailor Senshi, Sailor Genesis, says, in Molly's voice, but with more strength, with a deep woman-like tone, and maturity, “Thank you . . . mom.” Sailor Genesis kisses Queen Serenity on her left cheek and flies off into a portal of light that appears behind her.
 
Queen Serenity tells Sailor Genesis, with a smile, “Farewell, my little one. My precious Princess Kyla Serenity.” Sailor Genesis then goes through the gateway and prepares to face her enemy and her destiny that she has chosen.
 
Returning to the rest of our heroes and heroines, the column of light starts to fade and disperse and Joe shouts out, “The light is fading away!” As the light is nearly faded away, a figure started to appear from the light.
 
Woes yells out, confused, “Who in the world is that?!” Well, Woes got his answer when the light is fully faded away and Sailor Genesis is revealed before them, much to everyone's shock.
 
Queen Beryl roars out, in anger, “You! That's impossible!”
 
Sailor Genesis gives a smile of confidence, something she never did as Molly Baker, before, and replies, in a un-Molly-like sarcastic tone, “Who were you expecting, Beryl? Queen Serenity?”
 
Serena gasps, knowing Sailor Genesis' voice, and asks, amazed, “Molly? Molly, is that you?”
 
Sailor Genesis smiles and says, nicely, “Don't worry, Serena, it is time that I protected you like you did me.” Serena couldn't help, but smile at Sailor Genesis, knowing who it is. Sailor Genesis then creates a beautiful specter with a rainbow staff, eight golden wings on the top portions of the staff, four wings on the left side and four wings on the right side, and finally, a beautiful and large crystal-clear prism orb on top contain pure white star jewel and emerald green star jewel inside with a large golden crescent moon, sun sigil jewel, and five pointed golden star jewel attached above the orb. Sailor Genesis then calls out, in a strong tone, “Now, it is time to restore what you have taken, Beryl! Genesis Galactic Restoration!” Soon after, an aurora of energy appears in the air and that aurora shoots beams of energy into Ami, Rei, Mina, Lita, Amara, Michelle, and Trista.
 
Lita asks, perplexed, “Hey, what's going on?!” Just then their henshin wands are restored to normal and transform into Eternal Knight Henshin wands similar to Saturn's wand, but have their sailor colors as the color of their orbs and their symbols in them with eight white angel wings attached to the orbs. The seven girls are bathed in bright lights and force everyone else to cover their eyes. When the light dies down and everyone can look at the seven Sailor Senshi, they gasp to see that not only gained their powers back, but their Sailor Senshi forms have changed.
 
Sailor Mercury's hair color and style hasn't changed at all, a crown of white feathers, from one ear to the other ear, is in her forward scalp, the mark of Mercury in blue is on her forehead, her lips are a deep blue color, she has blue colored jewel in the form of the symbol of Mercury and golden star jewel attached below the blue jewel with both sets of jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, there is a deep blue metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel with another blue jewel in the symbol of Mercury on top of the golden heart jewel with both jewels in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is deep blue in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and are pure silver in color, she has Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves on her hands, expect her gloves had blue bands, three small feathers on the bands at the ends of her gloves, and her gloves are fingerless and she has blue painted fingernails, in her bust area is blue heart jewel with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is still pure white in color, her skirt is mainly blue, but with one cherry red stripe and one dark violet stripe below the blue coloring, there is a blue heart jewel with eight white wings attached to the heart jewel in the top center portion of her skirt, she has a blue version of Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear of her skirt, across her slender and sexy waist is a belt containing a silver hilt sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has the symbol of Mercury in blue on the top center portion of the hilt in a sheath and golden version of the Astro Power Rangers' blasters in a special holster, she has similar version to her `old' high-heeled boots, expect they have two white angel wings on each heel, and she has eight white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Venus' hair color and style hasn't changed at all, a crown of white feathers, from one ear to the other ear, is in her forward scalp, the mark of Venus in yellow is on her forehead, her lips are a bright yellow color, she has yellow colored jewel in the form of the symbol of Venus and golden star jewel attached below the yellow jewel with both sets of jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, there is a deep orange metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel with another yellow jewel in the symbol of Venus on top of the golden heart jewel with both jewels in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is deep orange in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and are pure silver in color, she has Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves on her hands, expect her gloves had orange bands, three small feathers on the bands at the ends of her gloves, and her gloves are fingerless and she has deep yellow painted fingernails, in her bust area is yellow heart jewel with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is still pure white in color, her skirt is mainly yellow, but with one aqua-blue stripe and one cherry red stripe below the yellow coloring, there is a copy of the heart jewel in her bust area that's attached to the top center portion of her skirt, she has an orange version of Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear of her skirt, across her slender and sexy waist is a belt containing a silver hilt sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has the symbol of Venus in bright yellow color on the top center portion of the hilt in a sheath and golden version of the Astro Power Rangers' blasters in a special holster, she has similar version to her `old' high-heeled shoes, expect they have two white angel wings on each heel, and she has eight white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Mars' hair color and style hasn't changed at all, a crown of white feathers, from one ear to the other ear, is in her forward scalp, the mark of Mars in ruby red is on her forehead, her lips are a ruby red color, she has rubies in the form of the symbol of Mars and golden star jewel attached below the rubies with both sets of jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, there is a ruby red metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel with another ruby in the symbol of Mars on top of the golden heart jewel with both jewels in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is ruby red in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and are pure silver in color, she has Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves on her hands, expect her gloves have ruby red bands, three small feathers on the bands at the ends of her gloves, and her gloves are fingerless and she has ruby red painted fingernails, in her bust area is ruby jewel in the form of a heart with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is still pure white in color, her skirt is mainly ruby red, but with one dark green stripe and one orange stripe below the ruby red coloring, there is another `copy' of the heart jewel in her bust area in the top center portion of her skirt, she has ruby red version of Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear of her skirt, across her slender and sexy waist is a belt containing a silver hilt sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has a the symbol of Mars in ruby red on the top center portion of the hilt in a sheath and golden version of the Astro Power Rangers' blasters in a special holster, she has similar version to her `old' high-heeled shoes, expect they have two white angel wings on each heel, and she has eight white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Jupiter's hair color and style hasn't changed at all, a crown of white feathers, from one ear to the other ear, is in her forward scalp, the mark of Jupiter in deep green is on her forehead, her lips are a emerald green color, she has emerald in the form of the symbol of Jupiter and golden star jewel attached below the emeralds with both sets of jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, there is a dark green metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel with another emerald in the symbol of Jupiter on top of the golden heart jewel with both jewels in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is dark green in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and are pure silver in color, she has Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves on her hands, expect her gloves had dark green bands, three small feathers on the bands at the ends of her gloves, and her gloves are fingerless and she has dark green painted fingernails, in her bust area is dark green heart jewel with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is still pure white in color, her skirt is mainly dark green, but with one orange stripe and one ruby red stripe below the dark green coloring, there is another copy of the heart jewel in the bust area of her fuku in the top center portion of her skirt, she has a bright pink version of Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear of her skirt, across her slender and sexy waist is a belt containing a silver hilt sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has the symbol of Jupiter in emerald green on the top center portion of the hilt in a sheath and golden version of the Astro Power Rangers' blasters in a special holster, she has similar version to her `old' high-heeled boots, expect they have two white angel wings on each heel, and she has eight white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Uranus' hair color and style hasn't changed at all, a crown of white feathers, from one ear to the other ear, is in her forward scalp, the mark of Uranus in dark orange is on her forehead, her lips are a light maroon color, she has orange colored jewel in the form of the symbol of Uranus and golden star jewel attached below the dark blue jewel with both sets of jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, there is a bright orange metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel with another dark orange jewel in the symbol of Uranus on top of the golden heart jewel with both jewels in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is deep dark blue in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and are pure silver in color, she has Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves on her hands, expect her gloves had deep dark blue bands, three small feathers on the bands at the ends of her gloves, and her gloves are fingerless and she has dark orange painted fingernails, in her bust area is deep dark blue heart jewel with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is still pure white in color, her skirt is mainly deep dark blue, but with one emerald green stripe and one aqua-marine stripe below the dark blue coloring, there is another `copy' of the heart jewel in the bust area of her sailor fuku in the top center portion of her skirt, she has a deep dark blue version of Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear of her skirt, across her slender and sexy waist is a belt containing a silver hilt sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has the symbol of Uranus in dark blue on the top center portion of the hilt in a sheath and golden version of the Astro Power Rangers' blasters in a special holster along with her Space Sword Blaster, she has similar version to her `old' high-heeled boots, expect they have two white angel wings on each heel, and she has eight white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Neptune's hair color and style hasn't changed at all, a crown of white feathers, from one ear to the other ear, is in her forward scalp, the mark of Neptune in aqua-marine blue is on her forehead, her lips are aqua-marine in color, she has aqua-marine colored jewel in the form of the symbol of Neptune and golden star jewel attached below the aqua-marine jewel with both sets of jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, there is a aqua-marine metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel with another aqua-marine jewel in the symbol of Neptune on top of the golden heart jewel with both jewels in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is aqua-marine in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and are pure silver in color, she has Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves on her hands, expect her gloves had aqua-marine bands, three small feathers on the bands at the ends of her gloves, and her gloves are fingerless and she has aqua-marine painted fingernails, in her bust area is aqua-marine heart jewel with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is still pure white in color, her skirt is mainly aqua-marine, but with dark blue stripe and one orange stripe below the aqua-marine coloring, there is another `copy' of the aqua-marine heart jewel in her bust area of her fuku in the top center portion of her skirt, she has a aqua-marine version of Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear of her skirt, across her slender and sexy waist is a belt containing a silver hilt sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has the symbol of Neptune in aqua-marine on the top center portion of the hilt in a sheath and golden version of the Astro Power Rangers' blasters in a special holster along with her Aqua Mirror attached to the belt as well, she has similar version to her `old' high-heeled shoes, expect they have two white angel wings on each heel, and she has eight white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Pluto's hair color and style hasn't changed at all, a crown of white feathers, from one ear to the other ear, is in her forward scalp, the mark of Pluto in dark red is on her forehead, her lips are a dark ruby red color, she has black colored jewel in the form of the symbol of Pluto and golden star jewel attached below the black jewel with both sets of jewels are attached to her ears as earrings, there is a dark ruby red metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart jewel with another black jewel in the symbol of Pluto on top of the golden heart jewel with both jewels in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar is dark ruby red in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads and are pure silver in color, she has Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves on her hands, expect her gloves had black bands, three small feathers on the bands at the ends of her gloves, and her gloves are fingerless and she has black painted fingernails with the symbol of Pluto colored in ruby red on each fingernail, in her bust area is dark ruby red heart jewel with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is still pure white in color, her skirt is mainly black in color, but with one blue stripe and one dark violet stripe below the black coloring, there is another black heart jewel, like the one in her bust area, in the top center portion of her skirt, she has a dark ruby red version of Eternal Sailor Moon's bow on the rear of her skirt, across her slender and sexy waist is a belt containing a silver hilt sword similar to the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has the symbol of Pluto in black on the top center portion of the hilt in a sheath and golden version of the Astro Power Rangers' blasters in a special holster, she has similar version to her `old' high-heeled boots, expect they have two white angel wings on each heel, and she has eight white angel wings coming out of her back. In her right hand is black handled and silver `bladed' version of Sora's Keyblade expect it has her garnet orb in the back of the handle and white orb with a golden star imprinted in the orb in the handle.
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, in amazement, “We have our powers back!”
 
Sailor Jupiter states, “Not only that! We're Eternal Knight Sailor Scouts!” Just then the leftover energy is transferred to Mimi, she transforms into Sailor Scorpio, and her Sailor Senshi form turns into Eternal Knight Sailor Senshi form similar to Sailor Jupiter's, expect the astrological symbol of Scorpio is on her forehead in emerald green, the crown of feather in her hair is pure gold in color, her shoulder pads are gold in color, her earrings are emeralds in the form of scorpions with golden jewels in the form of the astrological symbol of Scorpio, her lips are beautiful and bright pink color, the heart jewels on her bust and top center portion of her skirt have eight golden wings attached to them, her fingerless gloves, similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, are pure silver in color, the bands on her gloves are bright pink in color, the feathers on the band at the end of her gloves are pure silver in color, her sword has rainbow colored hilt with the symbol of Scorpio in emerald green, the blaster in the holt is a silver version of the DinoThunder Rangers' blasters, she has pink high-heeled shoes similar to Sailor Venus, expect they have two golden angel wings on the heels, and she has eight golden angel wings coming out of her back as well as any symbols that contain the symbol of Jupiter on Jupiter's Eternal Knight form contain the astrological symbol of Scorpio on those area instead.
 
Sailor Scorpio exclaims, amazed, “I've transformed, too!”
 
Sailor Genesis tells the other Sailor Scouts, “It is because I've awakened your Astral powers that lied dormant within your bodies. Now, you have awakened Interdimensional Warrior powers.”
 
Sailor Mercury summon a super-advanced version of her laptop computer to her right hand and says, amazed, “This is incredible!”
 
Darkness shouts out, in a strong tone, “It won't be when you are dead!”
 
Just then Takuya's voice rings out, “Hey, forget about us!” When Queen Beryl and her six warriors looked to the source of Takuya's voice, they see Super Saiyan Davis and Takuya, also in Super Saiyan form, blazing with golden aura and having orbs of aqua-blue energy in their cupped hands, which are in front of their faces.
 
Tragedy's eyes grow wide and she simply states, “Oh, crap.”
 
The two warriors then roar out, in a strong tone, “Big Bang Kamehameha!” The two warriors then launch two waves of aqua-blue energy from the orbs in front of them and Queen Beryl with her six warriors scream out in pain as the waves of energy engulf them in a large explosion, forcing everyone else, minus the two airborne warriors, to drop to the ground on their knees and cover themselves up. When the explosion dies down and the smoke and dust clear, Queen Beryl and her warriors are slightly burned, but otherwise unharmed.
 
Woes yells out, angrily, “That does it, your rotten moon brat! Miracles, you are so dead!”
 
Queen Beryl tells Woes, “No, Woes! We are at a disadvantage and we must withdraw! Do not question me!”
 
The six members of the Thirteen state in unison, “Yes, my queen!” They teleport away by using the `shimmering' teleportation that the demons of Charmed use.
 
Queen Beryl then roars out to all of our heroes and heroines, “This isn't over! Count on this! I will destroy you, once and for all!” Queen Beryl is engulfed in dark smoke and when the dark smoke is gone, Queen Beryl has vanished with the smoke.
 
When SS Davis and SS Takuya float down to the ground, Serena goes over to Sailor Genesis and tells her, with a smile, “Guess that means we have a new Sailor Scout in our family.”
 
Sailor Genesis giggles and says, with a smile, “As well as a Sailor Scout team of new Interdimensional Warriors.”
 
Rika tells Sailor Genesis, “Yeah, don't remind us. We are going to have one hell of training period of these `newbie' warriors.”
 
Sailor Mars yells at Rika, “Hey, who are you calling a `newbie'?!”
 
Sailor Venus tells Sailor Mars, “I'm sorry to say, Mars, but she has a point. We may be Sailor Scouts, but we don't have the experience of using these powers that they do.”
 
Sailor Genesis tells Serena, “Serena, I've always wondered why we seemed like two sisters more than two best friends. Now I know why. I was Princess Kyla Serenity, your younger sister, back in the Silver Millennium. I've regained all of my memories of my past life when I first transformed into Sailor Genesis.”
 
Serena smiles and says, “Well, I've always wanted a younger sister. I'm really glad to have you on the team, Molly.”
 
Sailor Genesis tells Serena, “Same here . . . sis.” Serena and Sailor Genesis giggle as they embrace each other and many of our heroes and heroines couldn't help, but smile at this moment.
 
Zoe states, “Ah, isn't this sweet?” But then physic images hit Sailor Mars' mind, with a dark woman with black angel wings that has her voice and four other figures that have the voices of Davis, Kari, Serena, and Ami along with the image of head demonic creature with the face of a squad and a black crystal in the form oversize heart-crystal.
 
When Sailor Mars holds her head, Sailor Jupiter asks Sailor Mars, “Are you okay, Mars?”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Jupiter, “I'm okay. It's just it takes time to get use to these powers, I guess.” Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, “What in the world was that?! Who were those people with Davis', Kari's, Serena's, Ami's, and my voice? Is that a vision of the future? I better find out what it means before it is too late!”
 
(In a unknown dark world; Around this time)
 
While the rest of our heroes and heroines are celebrating the Sailor Scouts' new powers and the newest member of their forces added to their ranks, they don't know in another dark world that someone or something is watching them.
 
This dark figure, through features are unseen, is very huge in statue and says, with a dark tone, “I can sense them. The beings who bare the powers of light and darkness. I can feel the great darkness in their hearts along with others of their number. Soon, their powers will serve me and I will destroy all who stand in my way to get the Digital and Real Worlds.”
 
Next time in Episode 6: Awakening of the Chaos Warriors: In the aftermath of the last battle with Queen Beryl and the Thirteen, our heroes and heroines start trying our newest Interdimensional Warriors, including Sailor Apollo, Sailor Scorpio, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, expect for Moon and Saturn, but after several days, a new evil force attacks the Digital World and our heroes and heroines respond to stop it. However, the `attack' proves to be a trap and Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Galaxy, and Davis are all capture and taken to the Dark Ocean. In the Dark Ocean, they meet the ruler of the Dark Ocean, Dragomon, where he plans to use their power in combination with his own to take over the Real and Digital Worlds. Using the dark powers of the Nemesis crystal, a crystal full of the powers of chaos, he makes our five heroes experience their darkest emotions and memories and transforming them into warriors of chaos, including Chaos Sailor Mercury, Chaos Sailor Mars, Chaos Sailor Moon, and Chaos Sailor Galaxy, with the newest warrior, Chaos Solar Moon, a Solar Senshi or dark version of a Solar Senshi, who is namely Davis, the male counterpart to Sailor Moon or in this case, Chaos Sailor Moon. However, this plan backfires with the five evil Senshi turn and destroy Dragomon, who just learned the hard way and too late that our five new dark warriors' darker emotions and not the evil overlord of the Dark Ocean is in control of them. Now, in control of Dragomon's empire, the Dark Ocean, the five Chaos Senshi then attack the rest of our heroes and heroines, who are totally stunned and shocked to see them on the `dark side', and in that `confusion', Tuxedo Mask, Jadeite, and Zoisite are kidnapped. With one of the leaders of the Digidestined and the leader of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, now, on the `dark side', our Digidestined of Destiny and Sailor Senshi of Sun has to take command of the remaining Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts and the Digidestined, working with Tai, and to lead them against the five Chaos Senshi, who are planning to `resurrect' Ken's former fortress as the Digimon Emperor, to make their base, but they plan not to take over the Digital World, unless they have to, however, to take revenge on all those that caused them pain and sorrow over the years. Can Sailor Sun be a good enough leader of our two teams of heroes and heroines? And with the help of the Tamers and Frontier Digidestined, all of our remaining heroes and heroines fight their `possessed' comrades and save them from themselves as well as their own darkness? Hopefully, thinks will turn out good in the end on the next Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars!
 
Anyway, here is the next chapter of the story and I thought that adding Molly as a new Sailor Scout would an interesting idea. Anyway, what do you think of Molly's Sailor Scout form as Sailor Genesis? However, what do you think of that `passionate moment' between Serena and Darien? *wink* *wink* Well, expect plenty more `hot moments' between our characters. Plus, what do you think of Sailor Aries and Sailor Aquarius as well? Now, I would like to thank and give credit to Fanfiction author, YallRCrazy, and this author's story, To the Digital World We Go, for giving Sailor Star the ability to use the other Sailor Scouts' attack, expect in more powerful forms, and create advanced forms of their attacks. Finally, I would like to thank and give credit to another Fanfiction author, Kimiko Seraphiel, and this author's story, Superman to the Rescue, for the idea of Sailor Genesis, since this is the story that I got the idea from. And in the meantime, please read and review my story, I will read your reviews as soon as you can, and I will see you later, Crossover Fans!