Crossover Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angel ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Angel

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or any of the Dragon Ball Z characters. I do not own Star Wars or any of the Star Wars characters. They are owned by those that own them. I do, however, own the fic all of this is in. That is all.

Chapter Six:

It hadn't been a great landing to begin with, but it was surely one of them that those that were inside were not likely to forget any time soon. This was also not to say that it had been a horrible landing either; one that would have not made the ship become something that resembled a pile of junk that was surely to be found floating around aimlessly in space. Of course, there were bound to be some kind of repairs that would be needed to be done to the ship, hopefully they were minor in contrast to what would have been.

"Great. I didn't expect the ship to land on the ground that hard when we came out of the atmosphere. This is one of the reasons why I don't like flying," Obi-Wan grumbled half to himself, half to the other occupant of the cockpit as he pushed his body off of the controls of the ship, his head spinning from the landing. Next to him sat Ki-Adi, who had to do nearly the same thing but had to rub his domed head where he had hit it on the ceiling above him. "Hopefully we didn't leave any permanent damage to the ship or the ground beneath us. That would be something if we couldn't get back to the other side."

"Well, at least we made it through the portal okay, or as good as we can get in any sense," The other Jedi answered calmly, turning his chair around so that he faced his companion fully. The other nodded as he stood up, stretching to get all the kinks out of his back that had been the result of the landing. "I wonder how the other's handled your landing, Obi-Wan. It wasn't as terrible as the one that you did on Alderaan, though, but it wasn't as good as if you were back......."

"I AM NEVER LETTING A DAMN HUMAN PILOT A SHIP AGAIN!" Vegeta's angry voice echoed through the ship as Ki-Adi stood up slowly as well, not able to finish his train of thought that he wanted to say. The two looked at each other, trying not to laugh although they had no actual idea as to what kind of power the Saiyan possessed nor knew the means that he could use this power.

"That answer your question, Ki-Adi?" Obi-Wan asked jokingly as they heard the prince stomp towards the cockpit of the ship with more anger then they thought he had, some of the metal inside the room rattling some. The door opened as a very pissed off Saiyan entered, seething with what looked like more then just anger.

"You are now in MY universe, which means that I CAN use my powers here instead of waiting for them to return," Vegeta growled out, coming far enough into the room as the door closed behind him. Obi-Wan lifted an eyebrow at this entrance, crossing his arms over his chest as if to challenge the Saiyan. "That a challenge, human, or a death wish?"

"It is more of a unofficial challenge then a death wish. Unless, of course, it is you who is making that wish," The Jedi snapped back, reaching for his lightsabre, which was clipped upon his belt. Ki-Aid placed a hand upon the other's arm, but was shrugged off almost instantly. Obi-Wan took his lightsabre off of his belt and ignited it to start the battle that looked like it was going to take place right there. But, the pulsing blade did not come out of the metal hilt as he attempt to ignite it several more times, a confused expression coming upon his face. The Saiyan laughed, smirking slight as the Jedi narrowed his eyes at the two of them.

"Is that best you can do?" He taunted, on the verge of doing more then what the two Jedi had seen him do before. "Now, it is my turn to show you what I can do."

"Whoa, Vegeta. Now is not the time or the place to be fighting with others. We have more important things to do rather then start a battle," Goku's voice called from behind him. Vegeta spun around to see the other Saiyan standing behind him, his arms crossed over his chest and a serious expression upon his face. No one moved except for their eyes, which were moving from one person to another then returning to their original positions.

"I don't take orders from anyone, especially you. Let me have some fun before we turn this damned ship around and back through the portal so we can finish Frieza off if you say that we have more important things to do."

"No. You need to keep your power down so that Frieza won't know we went through the portal, although I wouldn't put it past him that he already knows by other means."

"So, let him come. He is no challenge to me now."

"I hate to break this happy conversation up, but I think we have company coming," Obi-Wan butted in as he looked out of the cockpit window before Goku could respond, looking slightly alarmed then usual as he clipped his lightsabre back upon his belt. The two Saiyans turned towards the Jedi, not really looking that surprised but definitely with some concern on their faces.

"What do you mean?" Vegeta growled out, any indication of his power level rising and falling back down going unnoticed by those that were present. He quickly walked over to the controls, peering out through the window that looked like it hadn't been touched at all by the forceful landing that it had gone through. The Saiyan then smirked a half of a minute later, standing up straight with a look like he wasn't worried about anything that was outside of this ship. He turned around, his eyes dancing along with the same smirk that he held on his lips. "They are no threat to us at all. Hell, none of them could even hit this ship with a single blast no matter how many tries you give them."

"Meaning what exactly?" Ki-aid asked as the prince walked back to the door without much other words. He looked over his shoulder as he pushed past Goku, a evil smile forming on his lips.

"Meaning that they are worthless fighters and not something we should worry about at the moment," He answered stiffly before exiting out of the door and into the open ship. All those that remained looked at each other for a moment before following suit, not knowing what they were getting themselves into.

****

"And here I thought Frieza's ship was weird looking. This definitely out classes that," Krillin cried as he, Tien, and Yamcha landed softly in front of what appeared to be a large ship. Dr. Briefs wasn't too far behind, walking towards them quickly as he panted from walking (perhaps running more so then actual walking) so far away from the Capsule Corp. building complex. It took him another ten minutes to come upon the three of them, sweat dripping down his face as he stopped to catch his breath. His eyes were looking the ship over as he did, a expression of tiredness coming upon his face. "It looks like something he would make, although I don't know."

"It seems to be a part of a more advanced technology then what we have here, Krillin. It is nothing like I have ever seen, even if it was alien," Dr. Briefs commented as he continued to look the ship up and down some more, his voice strained from the lack of air that he had in his lungs. Krillin did everything in his power to keep from rolling his eyes, suppressing the urge to say something to that. "Perhaps it is part of Frieza's own army."

"Who do you think came in that ship? Think it is Frieza, back from the dead?" Yamcha asked sarcastically, shaking his head. Just as he said that, the ramp to the ship began to open from the side. The small group scrambled back some as seem came from the sides as it finally made it's way down to the now scarred ground. Suddenly, a figure could be made out from the steam as the other's gasped in shock at who it was.

"Vegeta?" Tien asked uncertainly as the Saiyan appeared out from under the cloud of steam.

"You were expecting someone else to come out?" He snapped as he walked to the end of the ramp and stopped there, not really surprised that there was a welcome party to greet him. As the steam eventually cleared from the ramp, a head popped out from the entrance and a smile coming upon it's lips.

"Hi everyone!" Goku said happily to the four pairs of eyes that were staring at him in awe, giving them all a quick wave. The others breathed a sigh of what seemed like relief as the other Saiyan walked down the ramp and joined Vegeta. "So, what's going on? Why is everyone standing here?"

"We were about to ask the same thing of you," Krillin replied, laughing nervously. He stepped forwards, crossing his arms over his chest. "Nice ship you got there. Where did you get it and how much bullying did Vegeta have to do to get it?"

"It's not ours nor did Vegeta do much of anything. See, we have some good news and some bad news to tell you," Goku informed them as he and Vegeta walked over to them, trying to keep the same expression on his face as he did when he had gotten out of the ship. That was hard to do with what was waiting for them on the other side of the portal.

"Tell us the bad news first then the good. That way, we'll try to be cheerful after you tell us the bad news," Tien said with a half smile, looking less nervous then Krillin had been.

"Well, um.....there is something definitely wrong on the other side of that portal...." The Saiyan started as his voice trailed off, trying to find the exact words to what he wanted to tell them. He knew it was going to be harder said then done since all knew that Frieza was actually supposed to be dead rather then in another universe and trying to take over that one.

"What this pea brain for a Saiyan is trying to tell you without saying it directly is that Frieza is alive. He, Cold, and Ginyu are on the other side of the portal without any restraints on them whatsoever. They have teamed up with some guy in a black cloak and want to try to take over that universe that is through the portal. It is the same story that they have tried over here," Vegeta finished for the other as he also crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't want to be bothered by that. Let those who live there just deal with it themselves. It is their business, not mine. But, I wouldn't mind having a go at Frieza myself."

"What do you mean, Frieza is alive? We all saw him get killed by Trunks!" Yamcha cried out in disbelief, looking from one Saiyan to the other.

"So did I, you idiot! Somehow, that guy that they are now friends with came through the portal, got him, and somehow put a replica of him in the same exact spot that he had disappeared in. Don't ask me how they did it without anyone noticing, but it had happened."

"And we don't know who else is with them now," Goku put in. "I don't know if he brought back the Ginyu Force as well as Frieza and Cold, but I can't be sure. I doubt that he did since I felt nothing else on the planet that we were on except for Cold, Ginyu, and Frieza."

"Let's hope that is all he brought back. It will be easy if he did," Tien muttered.

"Uh, guys. I hate to bring this small fact up, but there is something, rather something, that I think we need to worry more about then just Frieza," Krillin spoke up, his face going a pale color.

"Who is that? What can that guy possibly go back for now that he has Frieza?" Vegeta snapped.

"Cell," He answered truthfully. At that single moment, all that were present fell silent. They stared at each other in horrified silence, remember what happened three years ago with Cell and the other two androids.

"It suddenly got quiet out there. Is everyone alright?" A young yet distracted voice called from the ship, breaking the silence. The group turned their attention to the ship's ramp as a small boy stood there, looking straight at them and looking just as bored as his voice sounded. His blue eyes were wide with surprise as he looked a all of them at once, trying to actually hide that surprised look. "I heard that there were others on this planet, but I didn't know that some of them came here."

"Yes, there are. Now, run along and get those other two damn humans, boy," Vegeta barked out at him, but the boy did not move an inch. Instead, he crossed his arms over his chest and stared at the Saiyan with menacing eyes.

"What if I don't?" He snapped out as two figures walked down the ramp, the boy's words seemingly not reaching their ears. The prince snorted and stomped away from the group, looking just as angry ever. One of the strangers sighed as he watched Vegeta fly into the air, away from the ship and away from everyone else.

"I would have liked it if my lightsabre was working properly. I really have go to teach Vegeta a lesson or two," He said, glaring after Vegeta's retreating back.

"And these are who?" Tien asked, looking at the three strangely as if he didn't trust them at all to be working for Frieza or some other unknown power-hungry person.

"The good news," Goku said with the best smile that he could muster as he named the three of them to his friends quickly.

"Nice," Yamcha replied, looking at them with a weird look on his face. He looked them over, eyeing the weapon that was clipped on each of their belts. "What are you guys anyways?"

"Jedi Knights," The one that was called Obi-Wan answered easily. "We defend our universe from things like the one you call Frieza."

"Interesting," Dr. Briefs said, crossing his arms over his chest as he turned his attention back to the ship the strangers had come on. "I say, do you think that your ship needs to be fixed?"

"After Obi-Wan's landing, I wouldn't doubt that," The other called Ki-Adi said, a smile forming on his lips. "Course, he has had rougher landings then this one, though."

"Then it is settled," The doctor said, then turned towards the other four with a forced smile on his lips. "Would one of you be kind enough to lend me a ride back to Capsule Corp.? Honestly, I didn't think the ship landed so far away."

A ring of laughter sounded from all of them, the tension that had been between them now dissolving. Perhaps it was a good thing to have come through the portal.

****

The thought of going to Courscant now seemed like an absurd idea, but it was something that could be done in a short amount of time. Getting there wasn't the problem at the moment. Other lies he had to use for other things was and that worried him slightly. Even with this small problem at hand, Siddious sat in the pilot's chair of his ship, hitting several buttons on the control panel as it flashed with brilliance. The window reflected some of the lights back onto him, but the Sith was still able to see out of it as little as he could and into the port of the desert town.

"So, this place you call Coruscant? How long will it take to get there?" Cold asked as he stood behind Siddious with his arms crossed over his chest and a sneer upon his face. Even though he had to stop slightly to stand in the cockpit of the ship, the Icejin still was able to watched the other with slight boredom that he still could not even remove from his voice.

"It might take a while to get there depending on the speed of the ship as it goes through hyperspace and how much of it works," The Sith replied, not taking his shielded away from the controls.

"Just how long will it take? A month? A week? A day? No longer then a month, I assume?"

"Probably half of a day at the least, if everything goes according to plan. It wouldn't take long with a ship that outstrips even what the Republic has," Siddious said, swirling around in his chair to face the towering form of Cold. "Several hours if such a ship exists. Unfortunately, I do not have that kind of ship in my possession at the current moment, so this will have to do for now."

"Good," Cold said in a bored tone, looking down at some of the controls of the ship, attempting to make something out of it. "I don't want to take long at all."

With that, he turned around and strutted towards the doorway. He stooped out of the opening doors, not even knowing that a glare was being giving in his general direction. As soon as the doors closed, the Sith took in a breath of agitation and turned back to the controls so that he could concentrate on them.

"Trust me. It won't at all," Siddious said to himself, his eyes sweeping over the controls once again.

To Be Continued