Crossover Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angel ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Angel

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or any of the Dragon Ball Z characters. I do not own Star Wars or any of the Star Wars characters. They are owned by those who own them. I do, however, own the fic all of this is in. That is all.

Chapter Nineteen

Siddious had spent the last thirty minutes of his own life to place his loose ends together around the room that he had, a long time ago, chosen to his last plan in, now hating every passing second of it. The rest of the time he had spent trying to pull a half workable astromech droid from the small cargo space that was underneath the ship. Making sure that this damned thing still could record a hologram message was a challenge that lingered around him; getting the queen of Naboo to cooperate with him would be another. She hadn't been, and still wasn't, the easiest person to get information out of, especially the things he needed to know about the Jedi. He would worry about that in due time.

The Sith sighed as he knelt down in front of the astromech, trying impatiently to get the droid to work the way he wanted it to work. He had thought, so many times before and certainly not the last, that not having a living apprentice was hell, perhaps even worse and then some. When he had his last apprenticed, Darth Maul, Siddious barely had to do anything for himself except for things that he knew he could only do himself. Now there were things that he had to do himself that he didn't do before, even almost down to the last dirty detail.

He knew that he had those, whom he had taken from the other universe and others from this one, to do what he wanted them to do yet he didn't need them at the moment. Besides, he had thought while he had pushed and pulled the droid from the cargo bay, they wouldn't have to know how to do much of anything in this place until the right time. Later down the road, he would have some use from them.

"My patience is lost. We need to go after them NOW!" Frieza's angry voice flittered down from the entrance of the room. Siddious turned his head over his shoulder to see the Icejin standing near the door, his hands on his hips and a pissed off look on his face.

"We will get to them in time, my friend. Right now I have to finish this so that we will be able to get them in our grasps," The Sith mused, turning back to the astromech.

"That is not good enough," Frieza said coldly. "We haven't even left the planet."

"We won't even need to leave the planet now if we can get them to us. We have time."

"You are stalling."

"Stalling what?"

"Everything," Frieza fumed, his ruby red eyes flaring up with anger. Siddious ignored the Icejin's growls and rising power level, mostly due to the fact that he couldn't feel it. He figured that the others would be coming to the small room soon to see what Frieza was screaming at and his rising temper. He didn't care that much since none had little to no say in this matter. Let them come, He thought bitterly.

"Things take time to do," Siddious muttered, narrowing his hidden eyes at the astromech. "Damned thing."

"Can you worry about that piece of machinery for another time."

"I need it now in order to get our friends into our grasp."

"Stop stalling," He hissed, his small body shaking with anger mixed with his own power. The metal doors behind him opened, the towering form of Cold bending down to enter, looking as calm as anything as if nothing was going on. Next was the form of Ginyu, who was watching Frieza with a raised eyebrow. Garlic Jr.'s small figure was the only thing not visible as the door slid to a closing position behind them, all now in the room except for the queen.

"What is going on?" Cold demanded, looking down at his son with little to no concern.

"He is stalling," Frieza growled, pointing half heartedly towards Siddious. "We haven't even left the planet yet, much less do anything else besides getting that woman back."

"And I am trying to get things done to get those damned Jedi back to this barren wasteland," Siddious snapped back, jiggling the droid several times. Garlic Jr. peered from behind Frieza, his ears pricking up at the sounds in the room. His eyes stared blankly at the astromech, his head tilting tot he side.

"What is that thing?" He asked, pointing to the droid that sat in front of the Sith, motionless.

"It's a astromech droid. It's perfect for recording holograms, which I am trying to do here," Siddious explained impatiently. He'd wished that they would stop asked the stupid questions that they were asking since he had brought them there. It was bad enough that he had to explain things to them every few moments without another round of questions trying to be asked.

"Halo-grams?"

"Yes, holograms. Recorded images. I am going to send one to the Jedi Council, telling them I have the queen. In return for her life, if she is still alive by then, I want the Saiyans and those three Jedi. No more." He smiled to himself. "I believe they have reached Coruscant by now."

"What about those Jedi you seek? What are we going to do with them?" Ginyu asked. The Sith sighed, rocking the astromech one last time before what little lights there were flickered on and a few beeps went off. He smiled faintly, standing up to turn around and face them.

"I'll deal with them myself. You can deal with the Saiyans," Siddious said icily. "Now, where's the queen?"

****

"This universe you are from is strange," Mace said lightly as he leaned back in one of the plush chairs that made a semi-circle around the room. The rest of the Jedi Council was seated in the same exact seats, Ki-Adi among them, their gaze fixed upon the small group of warriors that stood in the middle of the room. Behind the Council members, a long glass window allowed them to see the setting sun of Coruscant that was shimmering down behind the sky rises. Obi-Wan and Anakin ignore this feat, having seen the sunset so many times before in this very room as they stood near the doorway, watching everything unfold.

They hadn't been in front of the Council for very long; perhaps no longer then a half hour. To them, it seemed to have gone by very slowly while the group from the other universe explained, as best as they could, their universe. Surprisingly, Vegeta added in very little to the conversation, often trying to correct Goku when he thought the Saiyan was wrong.

"No stranger then yours," Goku replied, nodding his head. "We still have some unanswered questions."

"Some of which were not asked. If they hadn't, then we wouldn't need to be standing in front of you," Vegeta grumbled, his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes wandering over the skyline. Goku sighed, looking over towards him. "What kind of power does this Sith hold?"

"Remain unanswered, your question will be," Yoda said softly from his seat next to Mace.

"Really?" The Saiyan said, a eyebrow raised. "Why is that?"

"Because, like Obi-Wan and I have told you before, we don't know the full power of this mysterious Sith," Ki-Adi said from his own seat. "We saw a portion of that certain power three years ago. Even then we didn't know what we were dealing with. If we knew, we would've told you by now."

"You don't need to worry about this so-called 'Sith' any more," He said, snickering. "You have a pair of Super Saiyans to do it for you." He nodded over towards Goku. "As much as I hate to admit it, he has the power to probably destroy this planet. But, because of the lack of power right now and his own heart, he wouldn't."

"And the rest?" Mace asked, looking over towards Yamcha, Tien, and Krillin. "Why are they here?"

"Don't mind us. We are here for the show," Krillin mused. "We don't have a chance against Frieza as it is. He could kill us without even trying. The rest, well, we would probably have a better chance at defeating them."

"I don't even want to know why you are even here then if you won't do anything," Vegeta growled at him. Krillin didn't say anything to that, a look of anger washing over his face.

"We are here just in case you get your ass kicked by Frieza," Yamcha snapped at him. "You know you wouldn't do much of anything to him."

"Look who's talking."

"At least I didn't get the crap kicked out of me by Cell."

"Okay," Goku grumbled, moving his head between the two of them. "We didn't come here to do this kind of bickering. We came here because we need some answers." He turned his gaze to Mace. "Isn't there anything you can tell us that we don't already know?"

"If there is anything else that you do need to know, I am sure that Obi-Wan and Anakin can help you with that," Mace said sullen. "If you are as strong as this one says you are, then we don't need to worry about much. I would like to see what this 'Super Saiyan' is."

"You really don't want to know," Krillin mumbled softly.

"Only two are there?" Yoda said quietly. Tien shook his head.

"No, there isn't," He said. "Goku's son, Gohan, can go Super Saiyan."

"Where is he then?"

"At home. My wife wouldn't let him come," Goku said innocent like, a small smile coming upon his lips. Vegeta rolled his eyes at this, trying to suppress a snort in the process.

"Well, let's see the Super Saiyans then," Mace urged him, folding his hands in his lap. "Can you at least do that?"

"Sure we can. It is just our energy attacks that don't work." Goku shrugged, looking over at Vegeta. He snorted this time around, uncrossing his arms and narrowing his eyes.

"Fine. It shouldn't take us long to do this," Vegeta grumbled, taking in a deep breath. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, like a earthquake was happening right underneath the Temple, the floor and walls started to shake, the windows rattling behind the Council. Some of the panes of glass cracked around the edges as wave after wave of energy started to flow from the two Saiyans. The power from this made small chunks fall from the ceiling above as Goku and Vegeta's hair and eyes started to flicker gold and cyan. It took them several moments to get to their Super Saiyan level, at which point some of the Council Members looked more confused then amazed. "Well? This suit you enough?"

"Very well," Yoda said, not impressed with this transformation. A low mutter went around the rest of the Council, except for Ki-Adi.

"Do you want us to go further then that of a Super Saiyan?" Vegeta asked.

"There can't be a level beyond that of a Super Saiyan. It could be impossible, even for you," Obi-Wan said, trying not to show the mock shock that was on his face. Ki-Adi bit his lower lip to suppress the urge to laugh, instead a soft chuckle escaped his lips. Vegeta gave the Jedi behind him a glare before turning his gaze back forwards.

"I don't think going pass this level is a good idea, Vegeta," Goku said, his hair and eyes slowly coming back to it's normal black color as the cyan drain from his eyes. Vegeta did the same, keeping his transformation for a few moments longer before his power level plunged back to it's normal state and his body went back to it's original form.

"What do you suggest we do before we seek out the Sith?" Tien wondered.

"I think that we should wait this out for the time being. See what the Sith does first," Mace said. "In the meantime, I suggest that you become familiar with the customs of this planet and to keep your tempers cool. We do not know what will happen as much as you do." He then nodded towards Obi-Wan and Anakin before nodding towards Ki-Adi. "These three will help you adjust since they are the ones that traveled with you."

"Whatever," Vegeta grumbled. "Where do we begin?"

To Be Continued