Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Reason And Accountability ❯ Hitotsubashi ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
SIXTEEN

 

“Who are you?” whispered a voice that sounded like wind. I came just barely awake, the night warm, the breeze playing over my skin. I was naked, half asleep, and the windows were open.

I cracked open my eyes and saw the glowing figure floating the air above me. A spirit, possibly a goddess. She had long dark hair, ridiculously long, a raiment around her neck, floating, and fancy robes. She also looked somewhat teenaged and disappointed.

“Hmm… visitor. Gone in the morning, probably.”

“Handa-kun is well?” she asked. I queried his dreaming brain.

“Asleep, dreaming. Who are you?” I asked her.

“I am Yurie. Handa is my beloved consort since Middle School. He changed his name after I got famous,” she admitted. “I visit him when he leaves his blinds open like this. I’ve been trying to coax him into giving me a child.” I looked down. His body was certainly ready.

“Oh. Well, I think we can do that. He might be a little shy, but I’m not,” I admitted. She opened her robes then and we did what parents do for the next hour, until she was satisfied and I was all sticky. I would need a good scrubbing and a shower. I felt very relaxed. I resisted falling back asleep before cleaning up myself/himself and readied for school.

School was odd. Handa was a popular celebrity. Probably due to having a Goddess for a wife, he’d been able to accomplish everything he tried, including winning the national Calligraphy finals for high school students. Most of the classwork was the same stuff I was studying in Chiba, so it was easy enough to complete, and Calligraphy club after school was amusing. His body had memorized how to paint ideograms perfectly. In another couple years he’d be able to compete in adult national competitions and the prize money would be enough to live on. I opted for the signs for daydream, breeze, sojourn, love, beginnings. They looked nice and just messy enough to be real calligraphy, so I dried them before pinning them to the wall in the clubroom. The various members, girls and boys examined my work intently.

After school club was a walk home, querying his memory for directions, and a nap.