Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Reason And Accountability ❯ Pinky Prime ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
TEN

 

The ache of seeing my waifu die, and isn’t that a freaky statement to be true, was interrupted again with another wakeup to a strange ceiling. Only, this was iron bars and I felt strangely hot and comfy, at least on my backside. I looked up and found a really hot woman looking down at me. She was very friendly, and apparently very naked. She had pink hair, and a big naughty grin.

“Hi there, young stud. Care to get frisky?” she offered. You don’t have to ask me twice. I twisted around and lifted and lowered very gently and her grin got a lot bigger as her eyes crossed.

“Oooh! Yes!” she cried. We were busy for a while after that. She was enthusiastic, padded in all the right places, and very willing to continue. After probably an hour there was some outraged noise and I found myself interrupted from finishing the current round of exercise with my lovely partner as a robot arm caught her gently, then the floor opened under my behind, dropping me into a cargo net around two meters below.

Some other women, including one who called my new woman “neesan” shouted objections. And some of them were blushing. We HAD been under a blanket, though it was gone now, and the cold was trying hard to wilt my ardor. Now that my attention wasn’t all taken up with pinky, I could see we were hanging from a metal contraption outside a cliff house. And then I noticed the scenery was moving behind the cliff house. Who builds a ship out of a cliff house, complete with rocks? This place is weird.

“Oi! What gives, interrupting us like that?” I yelled up at the angry girl. She looked madder. My partner exited the cage while I tried not to fall out of the cargo net I’d been dropped into.

“Sorry hun. Maybe we can finish another time?” she offered.

“I hope so!” I promised.

“How dare you!” shouted the angry red head. She pushed some buttons and a prod came out and tased me. Rude girls.