Crossover Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Different Path ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in your house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
A Different Path
 
Chapter 7
 
Not Long after theEnd of the Last Chapter
 
With an easy, graceful leap Ranma soared across the gap between the roof of the Tendo house and one of the neighboring buildings, not bothering to use the top of the wall as an intermediary step. Just as he was tapping down softly onto the roof he saw the diminutive form of Happosai at the other end. He immediately called, “Hey, Master! What's up? Aren't you stickin' around for dinner?”
 
The most perverted martial artist in Japan glanced over at his student, “No, Ranma, my boy. I found out one of the local all-women's colleges is having a volleyball tournament tonight.” A salacious gleam came to the old troll's eye and a sliver of drool started to drip out of the corner of his mouth as he contemplated it. “Think of it! All those young, hot bods! The extra short gym shorts! The jumping around!! Hatcha!!!! Who needs food when ya got that, hey Ranma?!!?”
 
“Hmm, that's a good point, Master,” Ranma rubbed his chin wondering if heading over there himself might not be a bad idea. He'd only had sex with Midori four times so he was still…While he was thinking it over Happosai spoke up.
 
“How about you? Find any good dojos today?”
 
“Not really,” Ranma scowled. “I visited seven or eight, but they weren't nuthin' special.” His frown faded quickly, however, as he remembered what he had been able to find that day.
 
“Only seven or eight dojos? What've you been…” Happosai's question trailed off as he looked more closely at his pupil and immediately figured out what the boy had been up to. He shook his head, but said nothing until another question popped into his head. “Anyway, how've you been looking for these dojos?”
 
“Oh, I checked out this martial arts magazine Mr. Tendo gets and made up a list.”
 
“A list?!” Happosai looked at the paper Ranma was showing him and shook his head in annoyed disgust.
 
“What?!” Ranma asked defensively. He hated it when the little freak looked at him that way. “You got a better idea?”
 
The Master of the Founding School of Anything Goes Martial Arts looked at his student in disappointment before finally sighing. “Ranma, haven't I taught you to sense your opponents or a hidden enemy's attack?”
 
“Yeah, of course!” The teenager responded with a grimace remembering that training. Walking around for a month with my damn eyes all blindfolded while that stupid lecher attacks me every chance he gets! Even in my friggin' sleep!! That stupid jerk!! Ranma yanked his mind back to the present. “So what's that got to do with anythin'?”
 
Again Happosai shook his head in disgust before turning to leave. Just before he did so, however, he glared back over his shoulder at his pupil. “So why do you think that's the only thing you can sense, stupid?!!”
 
As Happosai bounded off over the rooftops of Nerima to go emotionally scar some hard-working young volleyball players, Ranma stood on the rooftop in deep thought. He wasn't quite sure how long he stood there until his concentration was broken up by Kasumi Tendo's sweet voice calling out, “Dinner, everybody!” Rubbing his suddenly growling stomach, the teenager immediately jumped off the roof, landing lightly on his feet in the garden, and entered the house to get some food.
 
“Ah, Ranma!” Soun greeted his hopefully-soon-to-be-son-in-law with a cheerful smile, mealtime always being one of his favorite events of the day. “Good to see you, Son! We haven't seen you since breakfast.”
 
“Hi, Mr. Tendo,” Ranma greeted the older man as he sat at the table, smiling his thanks as Kasumi put a plate in front of him. “You know how it is, I've been goin' around checkin' out dojos all day.”
 
“So, how'd it go?” The Tendo patriarch asked, beaming his approval at the dedicated young martial artist.
 
“Well, it had its ups and downs. And ins and outs,” He added with a grin that Kasumi could only think of as being rather…naughty.
 
While everyone at the table was contemplating that second comment and trying to decide just what it meant, Nabiki crystallized everyone's thoughts with a single question. “Hey, Saotome? What's that on your neck?”
 
Everyone stared at said part of his anatomy as the young martial artist reached up with a slight smile to lightly touch the place Midori had bitten him earlier. “You know, this girl got a bit frisky when I first put-”
 
“RRRRAAAANNNNMMMMAAAAA!!!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON YOUR INTENDED FIANCE!!!???!! WHOEVER SHE MIGHT EVENTUALLY BE!!!!!” Everyone at the table reacted differently as Soun Tendo's head suddenly morphed from that of a normal middle-aged man's into that of a gigantic reddish-purple demon's; Smoke boiling up around him and his eyes rolling crazily as he slowly began floating over to his intended victim. Genma immediately dropped to the ground trembling in fear and hoping his old training partner would release his entire wrath on his son and leave him alone. Kasumi shook her head in slight annoyance, obviously thinking of it as something of a breach of dining etiquette to transform like that. Nabiki rolled her eyes upward and continued eating while watching to see how their new houseguest would hand things. Akane had her arms crossed before her and was nodding her scowling face in firm agreement with her Father's actions, if not for exactly the same reasons.
 
Ranma, meanwhile, finished chewing the bit of food he had just been eating and then reached forward to touch the demon head's elongated neck at just the right place with a ki-charged finger. “NNNNOOOOOOooooooooaoaaaaaoaaoaaaa….!!!” Soun's horrific voice faded to a pitiful whimper as his head swiftly shrank back down to its normal condition before he keeled over backward in exhaustion.
 
“I take it you've seen that kind of thing before?” Nabiki asked in between bites as her two sisters were bringer her father back to his senses…Well, as far as Soun Tendo ever was that is.
 
“Oh, yeah,” Ranma agreed with a chuckle. “The Old Freak would scare the crap outta me all the time with that little trick when I was a kid. I finally realized it was just a ki-enhancement of your normal features, though, and not all that dangerous. It's good for psychin' out people who don't know it, but it ain't really that useful for real fightin'.”
 
“Can you do it?” Kasumi asked, curiosity clear in her voice as she returned to her seat, her father at least partially recovered.
 
“Well, I can't do the demon head thing,” Ranma admitted. “But I can boost my size,” Suddenly Ranma's form seemed to double, then triple in size until the pigtailed boy's head was brushing the ceiling. He held it for a few moments, than relaxed back down to his natural height. “I don't really practice it much because I think it's kinda useless. If I'm in a fight I'd rather just kick the crap outta the other guy. By the way, Kasumi, this is really excellent! Is there anything you can't cook to perfection?”
 
Kasumi blinked her dark eyes in surprise at the sudden change in topic, then blushed a deep red. “Oh, really…I'm not so good…”
 
“Don't put yourself down,” Ranma admonished as he finished eating. “This was awesome! Would you let me help you with dinner tomorrow? I gotta get goin' pretty early tomorrow so I can't help with breakfast, but I'd really like to hear some of your cookin' tips for dinner.”
 
“Well, of course, I mean…If you want to…” Kasumi stammered prettily as she tried to answer the other teen.
 
“Great! What time do you think you'll start cooking?”
 
“We usually have Sunday dinner a little later than usual, so if you could be here at five or so…”
 
“It's a date then! Five o'clock sharp!” Ranma got up from the table either ignoring or not noticing how the word `date' had made Kasumi's face turn an even brighter crimson and raise her hand in front of her mouth. Neither gesture had missed Nabiki's attention, though, nor Akane's. The youngest Tendo daughter immediately began clenching and unclenching her fists while the middle one simply sipped at her tea and looked at Ranma and Kasumi speculatively. “Well, I'm gonna be in the dojo. Gotta get some practice in. You wanna come?” He looked over at Akane.
 
“What?!?!!” Akane relaxed her body in shock at the question. “You mean ME train with YOU?!?!!”
 
“Uh, yeah,” Ranma replied with a frown of surprise at the girl's reaction. “I mean, I ain't seen you fight or nuthin', but I can tell you're gonna need all the help you can get if you wanna try and beat me.”
 
Akane's face went from shocked to enraged in a millionth-of-a-second flat at that comment and she immediately surged to her feet, sweeping up the dining room table with her. As the rest of her family and Ranma's father dived desperately and with a grace and talent none of them would ever show in a normal situation to catch all of the food and drinks, the tomboyish teenager slammed the piece of furniture on top of her tormentor's skull. Or, at least, that was the plan. Not feeling the wood make the smashing contact she had expected it to, Akane looked around the edge to see Ranma holding it in place with a single finger.
 
“Was that the start of our training?” he asked quizzically.
 
Akane felt a number of veins in her forehead begin throbbing even harder than they already had been. As her right eye began to twitch in nervous reaction to her rage she ground out between clenched teeth, “Now listen closely, you deviant!! I WILL NEVER TRAIN WITH A PERVERTED CROSS-DRESSER LIKE YOU!!!! AND I WILL BEAT YOU DURING OUR DUEL, NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SNEAKY, DIRTY TRICKS YOU TRY TO PULL ON ME!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT?!?!?!?!!!! AAAAAAUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!” Releasing her anger with a final, primal scream she let the table drop and then stomped out of the room.
 
Ranma quickly grabbed the wooden table before it could hit the ground and possibly get broken and placed it gently back in place. While the other people in the room began putting the meal back on the table, the young martial artist looked at the empty door where the girl had just left with pursed lips and a contemplative expression on his face. “Ya know,” he finally said out loud, commenting to nobody in particular. “That girl really needs to get laid. You guys should talk to whoever her girlfriend is and tell her she needs to help Akane release some of that tension.” He shrugged his shoulders, “Well, like I said before, I'll be in the dojo.”
 
As the teen boy left the room, Soun turned to Genma. “Just what kind of loose morals does this boy of yours have, Saotome?!?”
 
“It's not my fault, Tendo!” Genma protested as he tried to defend himself. “It's the Master who taught him, not me!”
 
“And just who agreed to let that pervert train the boy who was promised to one of my daughters, Saotome?! Hmm?!?! Answer me that one, why don't you?!!!?”
 
“Tendo…”
 
“Nabiki?” Kasumi turned to her sister as her father and his friend began grappling, rolling around on the ground in a desperate attempt to maim one another.
 
“Yeah, Sis,” Nabiki took a bite from the cookie she was holding as she contemplated either watching TV or going to her room and seeing what she could dig up on the Saotomes that evening. The latter I think
 
“Do you think Akane really might be a lesbian?”
 
Nabiki blinked in surprise at that question, opened her mouth to respond, then let it fall shut. “To be honest, Sis,” She finally said. “I've got no idea.”
 
“I see.” Kasumi took a sip of her tea and watched calmly as the two men's fight rolled them out of the dining room, over the veranda and out into the garden. As the noise of the brawl rose she spoke again. “Nabiki?”
 
“Yeah, Sis.”
 
“Ranma is actually quite mature for his age, isn't he?”
 
Nabiki thought that over for a few moments. “Yeah, I guess that's one way of looking at it.”
 
Several Hours Later
 
Sense more than your opponent. Sense more than an attack. Sense more than your opponent. Sense more than an attack. Sense more than your opponent. Sense more than an attack. Sense more than your opponent. Sense more than an attack. Sense more than your opponent. Sense more than an attack. Sense more than your opponent. Sense more than an attack.
 
Ranma repeated the phrases over and over again in his head as if they were a mantra, even as his breathing slowed from desperate gasping after his strenuous evening workout to deeper, slower, more calming breaths. Now he was positioned kneeling in the center of the dojo, sweat still trickling over his features as a result of his practice. He ignored these things, however, intent on following the clue Happosai had given him in order to better direct his search for new techniques.
 
He was in exactly the same posture an hour later, sweat still coursing over his body despite his lack of movement when Nabiki entered the training hall. The middle Tendo daughter wasn't a martial artist and not much interested in them to be frank, but she had been trained in the basics as a child so she knew better than to interrupt someone when they were in deep meditation as Ranma appeared to be. So after walking into the dojo she simply knelt near the doors and regarded the other teenager. Well, he's certainly not ugly, She thought to herself as she waited for him to notice her. Too bad I don't have my camera with me. I know quite a few girls who wouldn't mind paying a bit of cash for some snapshots of him. And a few guys too Oh well, I'll get some tomorrow. Maybe as he's training, some action photos will probably sell particularly well. And I can't forget his girl side, eitherHave to see if I can't get him to take off his top as he's practicing, that'll have the customers lining up around the corner! In either form! Actually, I wouldn't mind a few pics for myself at thatThese and other somewhat naughty thoughts were still going through Nabiki's mind a few minutes later as Ranma finally bean to stir.
 
Flashing the other teenager a smile he came smoothly to his feet. “Sorry to have kept you waiting, Nabiki,” He said as he walked over to her, mopping his forehead with an arm sleeve. “I felt you come in, but I was right in the middle of something.”
 
“No problem, the only reason I came in was that Kasumi wanted to ask you to drain the tub after you use it tonight. Everyone else is going to bed.” Ranma grunted in response, but his mind was clearly elsewhere. “What's up, Saotome? Thinking of some girl you haven't had the chance to boink yet?”
 
“Always,” He responded with a grin and then stepped very, very close to the older teen. “Especially when there's such a gorgeous example of such a girl alone in the same room with me.”
 
“D, don't even think about it!” Nabiki cursed herself as her voice trembled and stammered while she took a long step backward. Ranma's smile simply grew wider and he shrugged his shoulders, but didn't approach her again. Nabiki realized with some surprise that she wasn't sure if she was happy or disappointed by that. Looking to regain her mental balance she asked again, “But really, what were you thinking about?”
 
Ranma frowned then pointed off toward one of the corners of the dojo. “I'm not sure, actually. But can you tell me if there's anything interestin' or unusual off in that direction? Maybe a dojo or shrine or temple or somethin'? Not close but not so far either.”
 
Nabiki frowned as she mentally located herself and the direction the martial artist was pointing toward. She answered slowly, “Well, I'd say there's part of the downtown shopping area and a kind of entertainment district. You know bars, nightclubs, that sort of thing. Not the place to be alone too late at night. A bit farther off are some forested hills…I think I've heard of some temples or shrines there, but I'm not too sure. Why?”
 
“I'm not too sure myself,” The black-haired teen answered with a chuckle before his eyes grew distant. “But I think I felt somethin'…” He shook himself back to the present. “Hey, by the way, whaddaya know about cell phones?”
 
“Cell phones?! You mean like how they work or something?”
 
“No, like how to get one. Is it expensive? How much cash do you think I need? Do I need ID or anythin'?”
 
“Uh, well,” Nabiki was feeling slightly confused by this line of questions, “It's pretty easy to get one. How much it costs depends of what variety you get. You don't need ID, but since you're underage you'll have to get a parent or guardian to OK it.” She smiled wickedly, “I guess in your case that means your Dad or `Master Happosai.'” As Ranma groaned at that she continued, “Why do you want one anyway?”
 
“Well,” He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. “Someone suggested to me that I get one and it seemed like a good idea…”
 
Nabiki smirked at this, easily able to guess that it was whoever the teen had been screwing earlier that day. “Yeah, that's true. For a player like you, cell phones are pretty handy. Just don't let it fall in someone else's hands or you'll be in deep shit, as will your…friends.” While he thought that over Nabiki went on, “Anyway, I thought you said those statues you gave me yesterday were the only valuable thing you guys had. You know you'll need cash or a bank account if you want to get a cell phone. They don't take barter here unlike those backwoods areas you guys have been causing trouble in.”
 
“That's a good point,” Ranma admitted before his eyes suddenly lit up. “Hey! Didn't you say that the entertainment district was no place to be late at night by yourself? Does that mean there are bandits there?!”
 
“Well…I wouldn't say `bandits,'” Nabiki corrected doubtfully. “I mean, this isn't the Old West of America or anything. But there are some thieves and muggers there. Nothing too bad,” She hastened to correct any bad image the boy might be getting of her hometown. “Nerima's a really safe place, even compared to other places in Japan, because of all the nutzo martial artists we've got wandering around, but still…There are some-”
 
“Cool! That's all I needed to know! Thanks a ton, Nabiki!” Ranma leaned forward and before the middle Tendo daughter could stop him planted a big wet one square on her lips. Nabiki's brown eyes widened in shock but by the time she began to splutter and protest she found that she was all alone in the dojo. Frowning she stamped one foot down sharply before she too turned to leave, The stupid jerk didn't even ask! And he left the lights on too!!
 
Much Later, Past 2:30 am
 
Kenji `The Razor' Noritome felt the cell phone in his pocket begin vibrating and he immediately brought it out. No light or sound was emitted as he punched the button to receive the call. “Yeah?” He barely breathed that single word into the phone.
 
“A piece of business is headed your way,” Came the equally soft voice of the member of the gang sent to look for…customers on the dark streets of Nerima that night. “A sweet little piece of fun.” Kenji smiled wickedly at that, a few of his gold covered teeth reflecting light from the street light much further up the street. He hadn't raped a girl in awhile. He always loved how they squealed.
 
Turning his head he singled the other members of his gang to get ready. `One Eye' Koji came up next to him, a long-bladed knife already bare in his hand. Shortly thereafter they could hear a young girl's voice softly singing although they couldn't make out the words. Not that it mattered…The two murderers, rapists and thieves shared cruel grins at what they and the rest of the gang would shortly be doing with this girl who had just made the worst mistake of her life by walking down that particular street.
 
The street was almost completely dark, a fact assured by the gang regularly breaking all of the bulbs in the streetlights whenever they were replaced. They left only one light still active at a point above where they normally waited to ambush their victims so that they could get a good look at them before attacking. That single light also helped to ruin their prey's night vision so they were even more helpless when they stepped into the darkness on the opposite side of the pool of light given off by that single streetlight.
 
When that night's chosen customer appeared in the light, Kenji and Koji's smiles grew even wider and nastier. She was a gorgeous little teen, probably barely over five feet tall but extraordinarily busty and curvaceous. Her bright red hair was braided into twin pigtails and she was clad in a dark blue sailor style school uniform whose blouse was tightly stretched over her bosom, barely able to keep her attributes at bay while the pleated skirt was nearly illegally short on her, barely covering her crotch and butt. A little red handbag hung off of one shoulder and she seemed to not have a care in the world as she walked, almost skipped down the street so late on a Saturday night. Now that she was so close, Kenji could just make out the words of the song the girl was singing:
 
“Oh, I'm just a little school girl; Nothing to fear from me; I really hope no big meanie; Takes advantage of little ol' me; I'm just a little school girl; sweet as sweet can be; I've never been touched; Oh, please, oh, please be nice to me!”
 
`The Razor' frowned at that. Those weren't the words of any song he knew. And now that he thought of it…That school uniform didn't look familiar either. The gang leader's doubts were stilled, however, when `One Eye' nudged him. It was time.
 
The two leapt out of hiding and cut off the girl from the front while the rest of his gang surrounded her from the sides and the rear. The little redhead reacted with pathetic fright as the tall, menacing figures began walking toward her from all sides, weapons in their hands, lecherous expressions on their faces and evil chuckles welling up from their chests.
 
“Well, what do we have here boys?” `The Razor' asked, being answered with sneering laughs from his men. “It looks like we got ourselves a bit of fun for the night, don't we?!!”
 
As the gangsters hooted and laughed, the schoolgirl quivered in fright, tears welling up from her deep blue eyes, “Oh, please, Mr. Bandit, Sir! Don't hurt me!”
 
Bandit?! Is this girl nuts or something? Kenji thought to himself, but before he could say anything the little girl spoke up again in a quavering voice.
 
“Is this all of your gang, Mr. Bandit? Are you gonna do…bad things to me?”
 
The gang members laughter rose at that even as Kenji answered, “Don't worry, honey. It won't hurt none. Maybe you'll even start likin' it after the first four or five of us get through with you!”
 
“Four or five?! But I think there are…nine of you here!” The girl's fear seemed to be growing out of control, but that just made things more enjoyable.
 
“Yep, there are nine of us, baby…Well, and Toru up the street. Won't it be fun?! Ten real men to show you just how things work in the real world!!”
 
“Only ten of ya!? Shit, this ain't even gonna be worth my time!” The gang's laughter was suddenly cut off as the redheaded schoolgirl shed all signs of her fear and glared about her, her blue eyes flashing. Before any of the thugs could more than blink their eyes a couple of time she swung into action, surging forward to break Kenji's nose with her first as her knee crushed into his groin, pulverizing his testicles and breaking his pelvis. Simultaneously she had dropped the strap of her little red bag into her hand and begun spinning it like a flail just before smashing it into Koji's head. The speed with which she had been swinging the delicate-seeming accessory along with its solid steel interior combined to make it into a very effective weapon of destruction. `One Eye' Koji dropped like a stone. Then the little girl whirled around and leaped on the other members of the gang.
 
“Hey, maybe this was worth my time after all!” Ranma happily commented out loud a few minutes later as she swiftly counted through the cash she had looted from the muggers who had jumped her. She gleefully added the money to the pile of bills she had already taken from two other groups of would be thieves then placed them all into the little bit of space left at the top of her handbag left over from the heavy steel block positioned inside it. That done she began closely inspecting herself and her clothes for any rips, tears or blood stains from the…Well, perhaps battle isn't the correct word as that seems to imply some degree of equality in the contest. Maybe `beat down' would be a more appropriate phrase.
 
Surrounding the water-cursed teenaged martial artist were the severely pummeled bodies of nine gang members. All of them were laying in pools of their own blood, and in several cases, vomit, urine and other bodily fluids, suffering from devastating bone fractures, internal bleeding, collapsed lungs and other types of intense trauma. And Toru up the street wasn't in any better shape. Ranma figured they'd probably all live, but she didn't particularly care if they did or not.
 
Well, I guess that should be more than enough cash for a cell phone, Ranma thought to herself as she finished looking herself over and was satisfied nothing was out of place. Damn! This thing is fuckin' tight! She cursed to herself as she tried to adjust her school uniform so it wouldn't pinch her bountiful breasts quite so much. She had gotten the clothes a little over a year ago in Korea at her Master's insistence, but even in such a short time she had developed enough that they were nearly impossible to wear. She just wished her girl body would start developing upward as well as outward. It really annoyed her how short she became when she turned into a girl…Although she did have to admit that her incredibly stacked body appeared even more so given her height. The martial artist shrugged aside that matter. Maybe it's time to pick up a new one? She thought to herself as she left the side street, jumping over the pools of blood so as not to get her black, patent leather shoes dirty. It's great for attracting bandits when we need some money, but stillRanma continued to think the matter over as she made her way back to the Tendo Dojo, her…contributions drive over for the night.