Crossover Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Moon Kingdom Alt. 2 ❯ Tying up loose ends ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The NWC were looking over to Ranma and saw him smile. That was when Akane made her move, “RANMA NO BAKA!” She said and she rushed him with her two-ton mallet but she didn't get far because Ryoga gave her a straight kick sending her flying back to a wall and caught the mallet.
 
“Oh yeah, I forgot one little thing, Ryoga and Mousse are on my side.” Said Ranma they stood on either side of him with Ryoga holding the mallet over his left shoulder. Mousse was just smiling, also there was a girl cuddled up next to him with his arm around her neck.
 
They slowly walked into the dojo, and then Genma got in his face. “Where have you been boy?” Howaito had kicked him in the `jimmy' and Genma dropped and squealed like a little girl.
 
“Lay off of my husband!” She said that got Akane going.
 
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN `YOUR HUSBAND'? HE'S MINE-URK!”
 
Ranma grabbed Akane by the throat and started to squeeze ever so slightly.
 
“What was that Akane?” He said menacingly, “I know I didn't hear you say that I belonged to you?” Then he slammed against the wall, “now did I?”
 
“You are mine, you belong to m-urk!”
 
“No I don't, I don't see no bill of sale saying you bought me and even if you did, I'm priceless.”
 
“Ranma, she's turning blue.” Said Mousse.
 
“I know I just want her to see how it feels being on the brink of death and come back.” Then he let her go and she was trying to get her breath back. “Can we breathe now?”
 
She leapt to attack him but was slammed in to the table.
 
“Did you know I could kill you if I wanted to?” He said, “I can end the entire Tendo line right now if I wanted to.” He looked at the others.
 
“But why?” Said Kasumi.
 
“Good question, let's start with you Kasumi.” He said, “You see everything that goes on in this damned family. Your own sister attacking her fiancé, your father teaming with an evil man trying to have a lazy life while you basically wait on them hand and foot. You alienate the one person that tries to help and you don't even realize it. But yet, you're willing to see that person that helps you die for what's good for the house. My question is this: Is harmony worth a life?”
 
Kasumi started to cry because he was right, she didn't do anything and it was all because of the so-called harmony in the household. Then he handed her his tanto.
 
“If that's the case, then take this tanto from my hand and kill me.” He said, “So you can be just like everyone else. Have my blood on your hands.” Ryoga and Mousse was upset because they also realized that Ranma was right. They also had his blood on their hands and it going to be a long time before they are cleaned. Then it was Nabiki's turn.
 
“And you. You know why I'm upset with you and don't you come give this lie about, I need to put food on the table. You want money, either you get your lazy ass father back to teaching classes.” He said.
 
Soun was appalled, “HEY!” Then he was hit in the face.
 
“SHUT UP! I'LL GET TO YOU IN A MINUTE! Or you get a job!” He said, “The well here has run dry.”
 
“Now you listen to me Sao-urk!” She said, but Ranma buried an elbow in her gut.
 
“The well has run dry, that means no more blackmail, no more dirty pictures, no more nothing or else I'm going to use my connections and make you disappear. You feel me?” Not waiting on an answer he turned to Soun, “now you. You sick freak! Always crying whenever you do get your way.” Then he slapped him, “BE A MAN FOR ONCE! On second thought be a father and stop acting like a two year old!”
 
Then he turned to Akane, “you I don't know what the fuck's wrong with you. You don't want me but when there's some threat that some one is going to take me away from you. You start acting like a kid about to lose her ball. I guess like father, like daughter. You never had me to own. You said it yourself, time and time again. I agree, who'd marry a pervert like me?” Then Howaito wrapped her arms around his waist.
 
“I'd marry him.” She said, “So don't worry.” Then he turned to his father, “you I don't get you. Maybe because I don't think like you or have your evil, but I can't fathom on how a father would tortchre his own child like you did me and then expect me to support you after all you did to me? Oh yeah, you almost fed me to cats but let's let bygones be bygones I'll support you. You got me over a million fiancées who'll lose honor if I marry someone else but hey that's their loss right? WRONG! You wouldn't know honor if it bit you on the ass!”
 
“BOY! I am you father!” He said.
 
“REALLY? I CAN'T TELL! YOU'RE JUST BLOWING SMOKE UP MY ASS! DON'T YOU GET IT? I DON'T RECONGIZE YOU AS MY FATHER! I only have one parent and that's Nodoka Ranmano.” He hugged his mother, just then he heard a scream it was coming from Howaito. Ranma looked over and saw Happiosai on her, he pulled off of Nodoka and started to crack his knuckles.
 
“Don't worry sweetie I got him covered.” She said, “if you don't get off of me you pervert I'm going to give you a poison that suck the power from you so that you'd be a weak little kitten and then I'll throw to Ranma and the boys.” Happi looked over and saw all three starts to crack their knuckles. A cold shiver ran through him and he let her go.
 
“I thought, are we done, because I want to get this over with so I can have you Ranma.” She said, Ranma looked at his mother and she nodded her head.
 
“Let's go,” he said as he snatched the ring from Genma. “We're out of here.”
 
So they took off and headed for a church so Ranma and Howaito could get married. Ryoga was the best man and handed Ranma the ring. Afterwards Ranma and Howaito were on a plane to an undisclosed island for their honeymoon. After they came back, Ryoga and Mousse had everything protected they were ready to start up a martial arts dojo.
 
Continued
 
Note: I know this was short and I know I was a little mean to Kasumi but come on. Think about all those times he could have been saved by her but she didn't say a word. She might not have hurt him but not saying anything hurts worse. Also I'm thinking about writing a lemon version of this story or at least what happened on their honeymoon.