Crossover Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Omakes ❯ Ranma -n- Setsuna ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is an idea I had got from reading `Fist full of Omake.' I hope you enjoy it. Of course I don't own anyone in this story.
 
It was a nice day at a new betting place and a group of people was about to sit down in a theater. A silver and red vixen was walking up to the stage. “Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your attention please?” She said.
 
Everyone stopped speaking and looked over to her, she was very beautiful. She had platinum blond hair light brown eyes, silver fur all over her body and red hands and feet. She was in a kimono and sandals; she also had three silver and black tipped tails. “E-hem, as you all know Tolittor had did his little bet around 3 years ago and now I'm going to start it back up.” She said, everyone else gasped.
 
“Yerf,” said Thor. “Why wouldest thou restart Tolittor's betting table?” The Goddess of Vixens and Furverts (1) just smiled.
 
“Oh my dear thunder god, I kind of wondered when anyone was going to ask that question.” She said, “I figured if that cat could do it, then so can I! Besides, I owe him for peeking in on me in the shower.”
 
“What are the rules?” Said Bastset, the others were wondering that as well.
 
“Anything you want to change in the entire storyline, goes.” She said, just then PTB raised a hand. “You don't have to raise your hand PTB.”
 
“Uh sorry, new here.” Said the slightly buffed young man with short black hair, blue eyes behind glasses, a goatee and dressed in a black `I am the higher power!' T-shirt, jeans, boots and bracers. He also had on a `New England Patriots: Super Bowl Champions' ball cap on backwards. “Anyway, does that mean anywhere or anyone?” He said.
 
“Well, do you have a particular person you want to change?” She said.
 
“Uh no ma'am,” the newbie said. “I was just asking.”
 
Just then someone spoke up, it was one of the elder gods from `Mortal Kombat'. “I would like to go first if you don't mind.” She said.
 
“Alright, what did you have in mind?” Said Yerf, the goddess just smiled.
 
“In my universe two warriors have been bonded together and have to fight together as one. So I was thinking, why don't we try that with….” She started.
 
“Ranma and Akane?” Said Fujin, God of the Wind. “That sounds like a great idea, they'd know how the other feels.”
 
“Uh no Fujin, not Ranma and Akane.” She said, “Ranma and Setsuna.” Everyone was shocked.
 
On Midguard A.K.A. Earth realm, in a providence called Jubahn, there was a young woman. She was highly beautiful, was nicely tanned and had red eyes. She was dressed in a violet business suit and pumps. She was on her way to work when all of the sudden she was teleported to a huge room.
 
“Wha…Where am I?” She said, she looked around and saw huge statues of all of the gods that the senshi were named for. One of them started to move, he had blond hair and dark eyes. He was dressed in all black, he shrunk down to a normal size.
 
“You are in the temple of the Gods, Setsuna Meio.” He said, “or should I say, Senshi Pluto?” she was shocked she made sure that no one ever knew whom she was except her fellow senshi.
 
“Who are you?” She said scared, the man smiled.
 
“Surely you'd recognize your benefactor?” He said she gasped.
 
“Pluto.” She said softly.
 
“Correct, now as to why you are here.” He said and showed her an image of a young man dying in the middle of a dojo. “I'm sure you know whom this is?”
 
She took a very good look at the young man, he had black hair, blue eyes and was dressed in a pair of black slacks and the remains of a red shirt. He was covered in huge slashes, burns, bruises and blood.
 
“That's Ranma Saotome.” She said, “but why are you showing me this?”
 
“Be cause of you he is dying!” He said.
 
“What's wrong with that, he was a huge roadblock to everlasting peace for Crystal Tokyo?” She said.
 
He waved his hand again and showed her Crystal Tokyo, it was in ruins. She was shocked. Everything was destroyed, he showed her the former Neo-Queen Serenity. She was being raped and tortured. The rest of the senshi were either killed or some sex slave to a demonic commander. King Endimon was dead and the demon's leader was sitting on a throne with Endimon's head perched on top of it.
 
The leader took Serenity on the throne right in front of Endimon's head so he can watch her with dead eyes and she knew her failure. Setsuna couldn't take it anymore so she closed her eyes and covered her ears.
 
“STOP IT! STOP IT!” She screamed, so Pluto did.
 
“That is your future now, Ranma could've stopped everything from happening. But you had to kill him.” He said, then he turned around to go back to his place in the room. But Setsuna stopped him.
 
“WAIT!” She said and he stopped. “Can I change this future?”
 
“If you mean, have Crystal Tokyo the way it was? No, but not have this happen? Then yes, but there is only one way.” He said.
 
“Anything.” She pleaded, anything was better that to have to be either dead or some demon's sex toy.
 
“You and Ranma Saotome will be bonded to each other. Not of the same body or mind however. But you will share, feelings, thoughts and memories. He'll even know how to use your powers and abilities. You will finally be separated once you battle had been won.” He said, “are you ready?”
 
Setsuna sighed and nodded, then they went back to the point where Ranma was about to die and Pluto threw Setsuna to him.
 
Meanwhile in the middle of the Tendo dojo's floor, Ranma Saotome was slowly dying. They finally got him, he was fighting Mousse when Ryoga had showed up and attacked. Then as he was fighting both, Kuno showed up screaming about Ranma freeing the pigtailed girl and got in a lucky shot. With that Ranma was cut and stabbed with a live kitana. Slowly dying in the middle of the dojo floor, no one else caring that he was dying.
 
Just then someone landed right beside him, he slowly looked over and he though he saw the `angel of death'. He closed his eyes and was ready to go but she didn't take him she placed her hand on to his chest and a dark, almost blood red, glow started to form and go inside of him. Suddenly, his wounds started to seal up and he started to heal. He opened his eye and looked at the woman that saved.
 
He knew her name was Setsuna Meio, “how do I know you name?” He said, she told him that she bonded with him.
 
“Also about your curse, I had to destroy it to heal you.” She said, “so no more changing into a girl or going cat for that matter.” She felt his happiness, then she grabbed on to him and teleported him away from the dojo to Castle Chronos.
 
“Where are we?” He said raggedly as she laid him down on her bed.
 
“My home, Castle Chronos.” She said she ran her fingers through his hair, “rest now, everything will be alright.” So he did, but his sleep was not peaceful and she knew it. She saw everything that had happened to him and how he had seen the others. She saw what had happened to Ranma and wanted vengeance for what had happened to him.
 
While Ranma was resting, Setsuna went back to Earth and to the Nermia wrecking crew. She got up in their faces screaming about how they treated Ranma and that they shouldn't be with him only to hurt him.
 
“And if I catch any of you even near him I will kill you!” She said then she was about to leave when Akane, as usual, tried to make a move on her but Pluto was ready for her. She pulled out her staff and swung for the fences knocking the tomboy out cold. Then she turned the top of her staff and a blade came out of the point of it.
 
“Anyone else have anything to say?” She said, they shook their heads and she teleported back the castle. Ranma was healing up and while he was, his thirst for revenge went higher and being linked to him so did Pluto's. Once awake she started training him to be better than the entire crew and she did it faster than ever.
 
They were both stronger and more durable than Ryoga, quicker and more agile than Shampoo and more powerful than Happosai. When it was time for them to go back Ranma was in all black and prepared to fight. They came back to Earth and the crew saw them back.
 
“SAOTOME PREPARE TO DIE!” Screamed Ryoga, Ranma just looked at his rival and smiled. He pulled out a 3-foot long kitana and sliced at the lost boy. On the top half of the blade was Ryoga's blood. Behind him Ryoga fell to his knees, holding his chest, Ranma knocked him to the ground and looked down to him. Pluto had her key staff pointed at his neck.
 
“I am, but are you?” He said, Ryoga looked up.
 
“What?” Ryoga said.
 
“I am prepared to die are you prepared?”
 
“Ranma he doesn't have the guts to actually kill you even if he could.” Said Pluto Ranma looked at her and nodded.
 
“I say, we end his existence and do the job he can't do.”
 
Ranma lifted his sword and pointed it right at Ryoga's heart. Ryoga's eyes got wide and he screamed.
 
“NO!”
 
Ranma stopped, “excuse me?”
 
“You were right, I don't have the guts to kill you.” He said.
 
“Then why…”
 
“I just wanted to destroy your happiness.”
 
Ranma punched Ryoga in the face, “YOU THINK GETTING POUNDED FOR JUST BREATHING WRONG IS HAPPINESS TO ME?”
 
“NO! NO! I just realized that now!”
 
“Then I'm going to let you go, but not with out a warning and a piece of advice.” Ranma helped Ryoga up then he quickly slashed his chest and back blood rushing out of the lost boy. “Don't you ever say that again or I will finish the job! Now go and find yourself you might like whom you are.”
 
Then they walked off, later they basically destroyed the entire wrecking crew and headed for Jubahn. Ranma wiped the blood off of his kitana as they were walking to the Cherry Hill temple.
 
“Well, that was fun.” He said to her.
 
“Not half as much fun as it will be when I get my hands on you tonight.” She said, she sent him a preview of what she was planning to do to him when they got back to the castle. He blushed but his member was hard and they walked in.
 
“So, Ranma and Setsuna get married, the alien threat was destroyed, the Meios did things to the wrecking crew that left the survivors with nightmare to the day they die but Crystal Tokyo never rises?” Said Yerf, the Elder Goddess nodded.
 
“Once Ranma and Setsuna understood what the other was thinking, they became friends and fell in love with each other.”
 
“I liked it, next!” Said Yerf.
 
Notes: This is my tribute to MetroAnime's `Fistful of Omakes'. I know it was a little dark in some parts but I think some people'll like it. 1. A furvert is a person who like/love/lusts after anthros. I.E.: werewolves, part human-part animals.