Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Atarashii Nemuranai Part 2 // New Awakenings Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #2 - Atarashii Nemuranai Part 2: Tabi e Nihon to Senshi ni Shuutai// New Awakenings Part 2: Journey to Japan and the meeting of soldiers
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note: The four equal signs mean that the scene should be a back-and-forth scene. ^.^;

Japanese Terms:
Amerika-jin - American
Gaikokujin - Foreigner
Oke - Okay
Bumento - Hi
Minna - Everyone
O (pronounced O) - Oh
Irassahi - Welcome
Itoko-chan - Cousin
Nihon-go - Japanese

~-~-~-~-~

A ship sled into the Earth and Moon's orbit. A shadowed, sinister woman gazed at the Earth.

"Soon, I will be vindicated." she coldly said.

The woman revealed herself as she stepped into the Earth's radiant light. Her hair was blackish-blue, long, and bangless. The side strands of hair was pulled back onto the rest and formed into a semi-done, braided ponytail. Her eyes possessed the same color as her hair. She wore a long, regal, elegant, blackish-blue skirt; a blackish-blue, v-neck, pullover top showing her bear midriff; and blackish-blue, heeled boots. She carried a black staff with a snake in blue amber at the top.

She stepped backwards and raised her staff into the air, releasing blue energy from the top. Two cryogenic tubes appeared in the air. They slowly came down and met with the floor and wall. Another wave of energy emitted from the same place and into one of the tubes. It flowed into the body of a young woman, causing her body to shake violently. Three seconds later, the movement stopped as the woman slowly opened her eyes revealing the brown in them.

"It's okay, Trakeena, mommy's here."

The woman, known as Trakeena, carefully rose walked out from the tube and scanned the scene. She quickly recognized the walls around her. It was one of the Dark Fortress's ships, so cold and dead. It was just like how she left it.

She moved into the light, revealing her countenance and outfit. Her hair brown hair flowed down past her shoulders. She wore blue eye shadow, black lipstick, and long, black fingernails. At the left side of her face sat a beauty mark.

She wore an outfit that showed parts of her midriff, was long sleeved, and reached to her knees. She wore long, black, fingerless gloves and black boots. In her hands, she held a dark brown staff with a serpent in blue amber at the top.

"What am I doing here? How did I get here? The last thing that I remember was trying to become green again but instead, I was turn into a hideous monster. Then I was destroyed by the Power Rangers."

"I brought you here."

Trakeena turned her head and recognized the woman in front of her. "Mother?"

"Yes, It's me, my dear daughter."

"How was it that I was resurrected?"

"I found your body buried where you were destroyed. I brought you here and used the power of the soldier of life to do so."

Trakeena noticed a figure from the corner of her eye. "Who's that?" she said, referring to the monster-like creature lying on the table.

"Deviot."

Instead of his basic monster countenance, he looked somewhat like a person. But his skin was silver and his eyes were pure red. He wore black dreadlock-like material for hair, black boots, black pants, a black shirt with red seams, a black jacket, and a metallic, chained choker. The only thing that didn't change was the position of his blaster: the right arm.

"But he's a traitor!" Trakeena objected. She dispised him ever since they combined DNAs. She felt a deeper resentment for him for some reason, but she didn't know why. She was going to find out.

"I know but I like his devious ways." Serpenna began, "But I'll keep an eye out for him just in case he tries anything."

****

Dunn residence, Hillary's room.

As Hillary packed her things, she pondered how much she's going to miss her home. She began to feel homesick already. She watched and listened to the sound of her dog Summer sigh. "Aww..." she said. Summer was the same half-bred as Jovian but a red-blonde color. She knew she was definitely going to miss her.

The phone rang.

Hillary walked over to her desk and looked at the Caller ID, reading '555-555-3539 -- Pryor, William. She answered picked it up and answered it.

====

"Hello."

"Hi, It's Kali."

"So...Are you packing?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yep."

"I still can't believe that my parents agreed to let us keep Jovian, and of course they gave us the big responsibility speech."

"Now, How did you do that again?"
"I don't know." Suddenly, Jovian struggled to get to the receiver. "No, Jovian, Sit!"

"Please let me talk, please." he declared.

Hillary chuckled. "By the way, Jovian--"

"Huh?"

"How did you get us into the program?"

"I have my ways."

****

Tokyo, Japan, Kino apartment.

"This is going to be fun!" Usagi squealed.

"Amerika-jin gaikokujin....ooh, this is going to be so exciting! I can't wait!" Minako exclaimed.

"This is a learning experience for you and the exchange students. This is not a holiday." Luna lectured.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...we know." Usagi waved downward as Minako grinned. Oh brother, Artemis thought.

"So, Mako-chan, Who's your house guest to be?" Haruka asked frivolously.

"A seventeen year old girl name Hi-ra-ri Dun."

"Mine's sixteen, Kei-ri Pu-ra-ya." Rei commented.

"Mine are brothers of the three: Joseph Pryor, nineteen; Chris Pryor, eighteen; and Bryce Dunn, nineteen." Mamoru spoke up, saying the names correctly. Makoto, Rei, and Minako drooled when they heard that there would be guys joining the two girls.

Michiru looked at him. "I didn't know you were allowed to sign up as a host."

"I didn't either. I just thought I would be helpful doing some community service of some kind."

****

Airport.

Terminal.

The Pryor family waited for the Dunn family to arrive.

A tall, dark haired man with brown eyes stood next to Jennifer Pryor...her husband, William. He decided to come with them to make sure they understood the family rules.

A moment later, the Dunn family walked towards them.

"Hi, Lillian, How are you?" William asked.

"Oh, Nervous and scared." she said slowly.

Hillary leaned towards Kali. "Did you bring you rabbit with you?"

"Yep, He's with Jovian."

Suddenly, A voice over the intercom announced the boarding for the teens' flight.

"Give me a hug." Lillian said to her children. They gave their mother a big goodbye hug. "Bye, Be good and watch out for each other. I love you." she said, then kissed them on the cheek.

"We will. I love you, too."

"Goodbye, mom...dad. We love you." the three Pryor children said as they hugged and kissed their mother. They swiftly hugged their father.

"Bye." their mother said.

"No drinking, drugs, smoking, sex, and *no* calling the opposite sex on the phone late at night." William said aiming the last part towards Chris.

"I know, I know." Chris remarked.

"I *really* hate flying." Hillary mumbled.

****

Haneda Airport [Tokyo International Airport].

Terminal.

Usagi and Rei waited for the rest of their friends to arrive. A moment later, they arrived.

"Sorry we were late." Makoto said as she, Minako, and Ami walked towards them.

"That's oke." Usagi responded.

"So, Where are the Outer Senshi? Weren't they suppose to join us?" Rei asked with her hands on her hips.

"They couldn't make it. They had something important to do." Ami replied calmly.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." she said staring out the window.

Out of the blue, they heard a child's voice. They immediately recognized it. It was Chibiusa's. Mamoru joined the group holding the child's hand.

"Chibiusa-san!" they greeted.

"Bumento, minna." she said as she curtseyed.

"What are you doing in the past?" Usagi asked surprised.

"My mommy said that I should train some more."

"That must have been the important thing that they had to do." Minako said.

"One of them." Mamoru corrected.

"Sumimasen..." a voice said. They looked and found five teenagers standing in front of them. The voice came from a brunette with blue eyes and black rimmed, small oval frammed glasses.

"Um...konnichiwa..." Ami greeted.

"We're looking for our host families. Do you know where they are?" a dirty brown haired guy asked.

Rei scanned them. "Hai, We're them." she responded, "I'm Hino Rei."

"Bumento, I'm Kali Pryor." a dark haired girl responded.

"O, Konnichiwa."

"I'm Kino Makoto. You must be Hi-lla-ly Dunn." Makoto said.

"It's pronounced Hillary." a dark brown haired boy said pretentiously. Kali elbowed her brother in the side.

"And you three must be Joseph Pryor, Christopher Pryor, and Bryce Dunn. Bumento, I'm Chiba Mamoru." Mamoru introduced. As he said their names, they made a hand gesture to match the names with the person. "You'll be staying with me."

"Only our father calls us Joseph and Christopher. You may call me Joey and my brother Chris." Joey informed.

Bryce looked at his sister for reference. She nodded to go ahead. "O, Kon-ni-chi-wa." he said slowly.

"Hajimemashite [Nice to meet you]." Usagi said, "I'm Tsukino Usagi and let me introduce the rest of my friends to you. This is Aino Minako, Mizuno Ami, and my itoko-chan Chibiusa."

"Irasshai!" Chibiusa greeted.

Hillary leaned over to her friends. "Itoko-chan means cousin and irasshai means welcome." she whispered. With a nod, they showed that they understood.

"Is something wrong?" Ami asked.

"Iie. They're still new to Nihon-go. They use me for reference. I've been studying your language since I was fifteen." she smiled.

Makoto looked at her watch. "How about we go and get you settled. Then Mamoru and Tsukino-san can drive us home." she suggested.

"That sounds great." Chris said exuberantly. They began walking towards baggage claim.

Usagi decided to start a conversation. "So, Do you have any pets?"

"We do." Joey answered, "Kali has a rabbit name Fufu and we have a dog name Jovian."

"A bunny?! How cute!"

"And it lives for fifteen years." Hillary mumbled. Kali gave her a sharp glare.

****

Beach.

Trakeena and Deviot watched as the people below enjoyed their day. Trakeena waited patiently while Deviot felt perturbed.

"Can we attack now?" Deviot asked.

"No!!"

"Why not?"

"Because we have orders. Now...SHUT UP!" They listened as the waves crashed onto itself. Trakeena saw the sign she was looking for. "NOW!!"

!~!~!~!

From afar, the car doors of the Tsukino family swung open and close. Usagi-tachi [Usagi and the rest] rushed out of the vehicle.

"Wait, Were are you going?" Ikuko asked.

"Uh...We forgot to do something. We'll be right back." Usagi answered.

Kali opened the door and walked out. "Hey, Where are your guys going?"

"We forgot to do something. We'll be right back." Usagi repeated. Kali could feel something eccentric in the air.

Chris decided it was time to take Jovian for a walk. He opened the door, grabbed the kennel, placed onto the ground, and placed the harness on the dog. He clipped the leash to the metal ring. As soon as Jovian started walking, he began pulling Chris towards the direction where Usagi-tachi went. The other teens thought what Jovian was doing was eccentric, so they decided to follow.

"This way. There's a battle over there." Jovian whispered. They nodded.

Kali looked at Mamoru. "Um...We're be right back." she said.

"Oke..." he responded.

!~!~!~!

"Shin Aqua Illusion!"

"Venus Love and Beauty Shock!"

Trakeena laughed. "Your puny attacks are no match for me."

"Don't forget about me." Deviot remarked.

"Oh, Pul-lease." she said rolling her eyes.

"Dead Scream!"

"What?"

The Inner Senshi knew the familiar voice. The Outer Senshi walked forward.

"Is this a private party, or can we join?" Uranus asked.

"It took you long enough." Mars remarked.

"Aw...How sweet....the reunion iss over!" Trakeena groaned.

Deviot chuckled deviously as usual. He shot at them with his gauntlet. He chuckled again.

Suddenly, Trakeena felt a blow to the stomach. The senshi and the enemy looked. Five new people appeared before them.

"Who are you?" Trakeena asked with a grudge, "More brats?"

"I am Sailor Phobos, the senshi of the deadliest fire." a girl in red and orange introduced.

"I am Sailorio, the senshi of the volcanic moon." a girl in dark green and burgundy introduced.

"We are the Moon Senshi."

Three males walked forward. "We are the Saiyan Senshi: saiyans Jzak, Chak, and Brak."

"I don't care who you are. Lets dance." Trakeena said.

"I hope you didn't copy that from Mortal Combat." Chak remarked. Trakeena pointed her staff at them and fired energy bolts at them. The Moon and Saiyan Senshi nimbly dodged her attack.

"Fire Encircle!" Phobos shouted as she points her right index finger up to the sky. The finger became inflamed like a lite candle. She pointed it to the enemy while still inflamed. It let go and flew towards the enemy, but the enemy dodged it. "Damn!"

"My turn! Volcanic Eruption!" Io shouted as she raised her arms into the air. Lightning crashed in the epicenter of her hands forming a swirling ball of lightning. She brought it in closer towards her body as her body heat flowed into the ball with the lightning encasing it. She spun to her right and after she made her lap, lava swirled into the ball. Finally, she impaled it into the ground, but once again, the enemy dodged it.

The men decided not to use their attacks, instead they attacked them with hand-to-hand combat. But before they could attack, Trakeena released another wave of energy bolts at them. Luckily, the men jumped out of the way and landed their feet steadily onto the ground.

"Screw this. Lets go, Deviot." Trakeena said as they teleported back to the ship.

It took a moment before the Sailor Senshi knew what was going on. Then they realized that they weren't dreaming.

A perplexed look appeared on Eternal Sailormoon's face. "New senshi?"

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
Edited.
geovisit();