Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Bishounen Hunter ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Warning!!!!! Extreme wackiness and insanity ahead!!! If you’re looking for something serious or even a decently written fic, then turn back now!!! Otherwise, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the bishies mentioned hereafter so don’t sue me. I’m only borrowing them for my own enjoyment.

Adventures of a Bishounen Hunter
By Sakura aka L-sama no Miko

In Which Sakura gets bored and chaos abounds

A lavender haired girl pushes the off switch on the television remote.
“Aren’t you going to watch Tarzan, Sakura?” a boy with spiky red hair sitting next to her asks.
“Nah, it’s probably another rerun. Again.”
“You would think those idiots would come up with more episodes by now,” another boy with spiky indigo hair on her other side says, “That show has been on for how long now?”
“Don’t blame me Kaizer dear, my folks don’t think we really need more cable channels,” Sakura replies getting off the couch. She slips on her shoes and goes to one of the many doors littering the extra-dimensional mansion.
“Going out?” an amber haired angel asks coming from the kitchen at the sound of the door opening.
“Yep. It’s getting a bit boring here,” the girl replies.
Several male voices can be heard saying, “Oh no! Not again!”
“Don’t be out too late. You know Sai-san hates it when you’re late for meals Sakura-san.”
“I won’t be too long, Koha-chan. Just tell the cutie that there’ll be a few more guests joining us.”
“Ok. Have a nice walk!” the little angel says going back to the kitchen.
“I thought you enjoy being with me,” the Kaizer says, a dangerous glint in his eyes.
“She’s in for it now, ne Heero?” an extremely longhaired boy whispers to his shorthaired companion.
“Hn,” Heero replies.
“I do Kaizer-sama, I loooooooove being with you and Dai-chan, but you do spend more time with lover boy over there than me,” the miko says pointing to the blushing redhead on the couch. “That’s why I’m bored.”
The indigo haired boy looked at her, a hurt look on his bespectacled face. “Um… she does have a point Ken-chan,” Daisuke replies.
“Ch!” a short, spiky haired youkai says, “All these guys running around and she’s bored.”
“Would you rather have her chasing after you instead, Hiei?” a longhaired redhead says, looking up from his homework.
“…”
“Didn’t think so.”
“I do feel sorry for whoever she’s after this time,” a black haired, black winged angel says from the video game he and a spiky haired blond are playing.
“Now you boys behave,” Sakura says winking, “I’ll be back soon with a few more playmates for ya.” She then opens the door, which leads to what looks like a foggy white nothingness. The miko steps into the ‘fog’ and disappears. The door then closes itself and vanishes.
“Is that crazy onna gone?” a Chinese boy questions, peeking out from the mansion’s library.
“Yeah, Wu-man,” says the long braided boy, “She just left.”
“For the umpteenth time, Maxwell. DO. NOT. CALL. ME. WU-MAN!” Wufei shouts.
“Now, Wufei-kun,” a blond boy says emerging from the music room upon hearing the yelling. “You know Duo’s only trying to be friends.”
“Hmph!” Wufei replies, slamming the door.
A few minutes later, a raven-haired demon emerges from the kitchen. “Oi! Where’s Sakura-chan? I’m bored. That Sai’s no fun and Koha-chan’s too busy helping him to play.”
“She went out hunting,” the spiky redhead says from the couch, flipping through the channels, his indigo haired lover snuggling up next to him.
“And she didn’t take me?!” The hurt demon stomps off in search of someone not too busy to ‘play’ with.

An hour or so passes by before the missing door reappears and opens. A wind blown and dirty Sakura enters the mansion, taking off her shoes.
“I’m hoooooooome!!!” she calls happily.
“Oh dear! Whatever happened to you?” a blond angel asks coming from the kitchen.
“I’m all right, Hisui, I just went to ‘invite’ some new friends over and I sort of tripped.”
“Yeesh! How many bishounen does she need?!” a pale green eyed boy with long silver hair asks on his way to the music room.
“Yaten! Be nice! I got you away from that ditzy slut of a Sailor Senshi didn’t I?” Sakura says shooting him an angry look, “Or do you want to go back there?”
“Gomen nasai, Sakura,” he says meekly.
“That’s better,” she says taking out three odd shaped bottles from her dimensional pocket.
“Ooooh! Are those what I think they are?” a man with short purple hair asks, glomping onto the lavender haired girl.
“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Xellos!!!! Don’t sneak up on me like that! I’ve only got one heart. It’s not like I’m from Gallifrey or something.”
“She’s got a heart?!” some of the bishounen mutter.
“Gomen ne, Sakura-chan.” The mazoku priest gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. “So it was a successful hunt I take it.”
Sakura looks at her disheveled appearance and frowns slightly. “Yes and no. A few of my targets got away, but I did manage to catch the ones I really wanted.”
“What’s going on?” a timid boy with short black hair and blue eyes says from one of the mansion’s hundreds of rooms, “I heard shouting.”
The miko rushes up the stairs and glomps the stunned bishounen. “Shin-chan! It’s been ages since I last saw you! I’m surprised Kao-chan let you out of his sight,” she squeals. The poor Eva pilot blushes profusely at the miko/bishounen hunter’s affection.
“Don’t you think you’d better let your ‘guests’ out now?” a boy with short silver hair asks, distracting her from his now distressed lover.
“Oh yeah!” she says releasing Shinji and slaps her forehead. “Arigato Kao-chan! I almost forgot!”
She rushes back down the stairs and slaps a hand away from the nearest one. “Don’t even think it, Kuja! These babies are mine!”
“I just wanted a peek,” the silver haired genome says pouting and nursing his bruised hand.
“Hey Kuja!” a shorthaired blond calls from the back yard. “Zidane says he needs some help with weeding the garden.
“He does, does he?” the former destroyer smiles mischievously then leaves to help his younger brother.
“You own me one,” the blond says, winking.
“All right, all right Tidus, I’ll let you go see Yuna,” Sakura says waving her hand at one of the doors, causing it to open. The blitzball player lets out a whoop and dashes out the door before she can change her mind.
Sakura turns back to the task at hand, staring at the bottles, pondering them. “Hmm… who to choose, who to choose,” she mutters to herself.
“How about this one?” the raven-haired demon asks, snatching the tallest one from the table. He begins to uncork it.
“Kouryuu!!! How many times –“
Before she can finish, a puff of blue and white smoke comes out of the now open bottle. There is a blinding flash and when the light fades, tall thin boy with short brown hair wearing a blue trench coat is standing before them, a very confused and angry look is on his face.
“Just what is going on here, onna?” he asks glaring at the lavender haired girl. “I won that duel!”
“I never said I’d play fair Seto dear. You should be grateful I didn’t suck your soul into a card like that creep Pegasus.”
“If you don’t take me back to Mokuba this instant-” he threatens.
“So you do want your soul trapped in a card?” Sakura asks sweetly. “I can do that if you’d like.”
Seto scoffs. “With what? I don’t see a millennium item around here.” A smug smile appears on his face. “Do you give up, onna?”
“No way, Seto darling,” she replies with an equally smug smirk. “It just happens that I do have a millennium item!” she rushes to the only blank wall and phases through it. A few moments later, the miko returns carrying a bright magenta toy bear.
“And just what is that?” Seto asks not liking the evil glint in her eyes.
“Behold!” she says proudly, “The Millennium Bear Baby Beanie!” She then laughs maniacally, causing several of the bishounen to cringe in fear.
“You have got to be kidding me,” Seto says before dropping to the floor, laughing his head off.
“It is so a millennium item! It even says so on the tush tag!” says Sakura, pouting. Seto continues to laugh uncontrollably. In a very un-miko like manner, the lavender haired girl pounces on the multi-billionaire.
“Um… I think we better let the others out now,” Quatre says, trying not to step on the couple now wrestling on the floor.
“You take that back, Seto Kaiba!” Sakura yells from under him.
The watching bishounen shake their heads and go about freeing the remaining two trapped bishounen from their bottles. Twin puffs of red, black, and gold emerge from the bottles, one darker than the other. Once the subsequent flashes disappear, two boys with tricolored spiky hair dressed in blue and black appear.
The smaller of the two new arrivals looks around at the many bishounen mulling around, confused. “Um… hello,” he says shyly, not sure what to make of the situation. His taller and somewhat darker twin watches the wrestling match with confused amusement.
“Sakura-chan, you’ve outdone yourself this time,” Xellos says eyeing the smaller boy hungrily. Before the mazoku could ‘introduce’ himself to the ultra kawaii bishounen, Daisuke pulls him and his twin aside, somewhat annoyed that he and the Kaizer couldn’t watch TV for Sakura and Seto were now rolling around in front of the television.
“Don’t you dare insult me again!” Sakura shouts.
“I’m the one who’s on top here,” Seto shoots back, “I can do what I like.”
“You’re asking for it, Kaiba!”
The spiky redhead shakes his head as they continued to wrestle.
“I guess it’s up to me to explain things,” he said to them. “I’m Daisuke by the way.”
“I-I’m Yugi Moto,” the smaller tricolored boy says, “This is um… my guardian Yami.”
“I think you better start explaining,” the taller twin says glaring slightly.
“Yes. Where are we?” Yugi asks. “The last thing I remember is playing a game of Duel Monsters with this strange girl and WHAM!”
“Typical of her,” mutters Heero, “Hit them when they least expect it.”
“Don’t mind him,” Daisuke says, noticing Yugi’s scared look, “Heero’s always like that. Anyway, how do I explain this? Sakura over there,” he points to the completely disheveled girl still arguing with Seto, “is a um… bishounen hunter, I guess that’s what you could call it. This is where she sticks all of us.”
“And just where is here?” Yami asks frowning and wrapping a comforting arm around Yugi.
“That’s Ken-chan’s department,” Daisuke says, “He understands all the science stuff better than I do.”
An indigo haired boy wearing violet tinted glasses standing next to him nods. “Let me put this in layman’s terms. You’re in a dimension that’s outside of time and space. It’s here, but not here.”
“I don’t understand,” Yugi says, his head spinning.
“Don’t worry about that,” Daisuke says, “What you should worry about is Sakura and some of the other guys here. Some of them are almost as loopy as she is.”
“Wonderful,” Yami mutters, “Is there a way out of this nuthouse?”
“Nope,” Kaizer Ken answers, “Only Sakura-chan knows how the doors work.”
“So we’re stuck here,” Yugi says crestfallen.
“’Fraid so kid,” a lavender haired man says, carrying a protesting L-sama no mikio.
“Tastuhiko Shido! Put me down this instant!”
“Oh put a sock in it!” a blue fairy type imp says from the vampire’s hair.
Since Shido wasn’t going to listen, Sakura got a terrifically wicked idea. “Oh Cain-san I’ve got good news for you!” she calls “Shido said he wants to go back to Transylvania with you!”
The lavender haired vampire promptly drops the girl on her caboose as a tall blond man glomps him. “Do you really, Shido?” he purrs.
“Yaaaaaaaahhh!!!! Get off!!!!!” he yells managing to squirm out of Cain’s embrace only to have the older vampire chase him throughout the mansion.
“Cherie, I’d really wish you wouldn’t encourage him,” another blond vampire says after throwing the lavender haired vampire out of his room.
“Sorry about that Lestat, it’s just that I had to get Shido to listen to me somehow,” Sakura apologizes. The blond vampire sighs and waits for her to open one of the doors for him. “Have fun hunting!” she calls after him.
Meanwhile, Yami checks Seto for injuries. “She got you too,” the brunet states.
The pharaoh nods. “And Yugi,” he adds.
“We’re stuck here with that insane *beep* aren’t we?”
“I’m afraid so, Seto.”
“How about a duel,” Seto says after watching their captor being dragged to the bathroom by an auburn haired boy with sea-green eyes.
“I don’t see why not,” Yami says, “But I think I should go rescue Yugi first. Seto nods then smiles amusedly as he sees the smaller of the twins being chased by a violet haired man, a raven-haired demon, and another bishounen with silver hair that looked like feathers. ‘Maybe it won’t be too bad here if Yugi and Yami are here,’ he thinks to himself.

~Owari~


Sakura: See told you it would be wacky minna. If you’re still here, then it means you must have
liked this. Tell me what you think, should I continue this as a series?

Sakura’s Bishies: DON’T ENCOURAGE HER!!!!!!!!!

Sakura: I wasn’t talking to you! If you give me enough reviews, I might be persuaded to
continue this. So please review!!!

Sakura’s Bishies: We’re doomed.