Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Bishounen Hunter ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Warning!!!!! Extreme wackiness and insanity ahead!!! If you’re looking for something serious or even a decently written fic, then turn back now!!! Otherwise, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the bishies mentioned hereafter so don’t sue me. I’m only borrowing them for my own enjoyment.

Adventures of a Bishounen Hunter
By Sakura aka L-sama no Miko

Episode 2
In Which Yami challenges Sakura to a duel

The lavender haired bishie hunter stares dreamily at the TV screen, her eyes fixed on a black haired boy as he evolved into a wolf like digimon. “Mmm, Kouji,” she says hungrily.
“Yeesh, there she goes again,” a longhaired boy in a priest’s outfit mutters as he and a tri-colored boy sit at a table dueling.
“At least she’s not focusing on us,” a tall brunet in a blue trench coat says from his laptop.
Suddenly the TV screen goes blank, causing the hunter and miko to fall off the couch and land flat on her face. “Hey! I was watching that!” she yells, glaring at the other tri-colored boy holding the plug.
“I challenge you to a duel!” he says glaring back at her, “If I win you let me, Yugi and Seto go.”
“It’s a deal,” she says smirking, “But if I win, you three stay and you Yami have to help me catch Bakura and Ryou.”
“I won’t lose,” the King of Games says, confidently, “But I accept your terms.”
The lavender haired girl goes to fetch her deck and returns a few minutes later. “Oh and one more thing Yami-chan, we’ll be using these new cards I had made special in case you wanted to duel.” She then hands him two cards.
“What are these?” he asks a bit wary. “I already have a Dark Magician.”
“I know,” she replies smiling, “I just want to give my Dark Magician a test run, if you don’t mind. So would you please use him instead?”
Yami stares at the card, considering the girl’s request. “All right, as long as you promise not to use any tricks.”
“Oh I won’t have to. Just to be fair I’ll remove my original Dark Magician Girl and replace her with this new one I had made.” She then takes a card from her deck and replacing it with the other two cards she had in her hand. “I think we’d better take this outside, ne Yami? Some of our monsters are a bit less than tidy when it comes to dueling.”
The tri-colored boy nodded following her to the only black door in the house. “After you Yami-chan,” she says opening it.
His eyes widen recognizing the vast blackness beyond it. “The shadow realm?! You wish to duel there?!”
“Why not? We can make as much as a mess as we can and no one’ll bother us. Or would you rather call this off and give up?” she says smiling, knowing the pharaoh would never back down from a challenge.
“Let’s duel,” he says stepping into the Shadow Realm.
Yugi looks up from his duel with Duo and pales when he sees his partner enter the dark dimension. “He’ll be fine,” Seto says placing a hand on the smaller boy’s shoulder. Nodding, Yugi returns to his duel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Shadow Realm, a duel arena appeared before the two duelists. Neither fazed by its sudden appearance, both step up to their places. “Remember no tricks, Sakura,” Yami warns, his sennen eye glowing in warning.
“I promise a fair duel, Yami. You don’t have to worry,” she says placing down her first card.

The duel goes on for almost half an hour with both duelists being equally matched, neither able to gain an advantage. The result being both had the same amount of life points, but only a mere few hundred left. “I summon my Dark Magician Girl in attack mode,” Sakura says placing her card down. On the field below a petite redheaded girl appears on the field looking a bit perplexed “Hey what gives?” she says, then narrows her eyes spotting Yami’s Winged Dragon. The dragon then gulps at the glaring redhead.
“Lucky for you, dear pharaoh, she can’t attack unless I summon the other special card I added to my deck. So it’s your turn,” the lavender haired miko says laying another card face down on the magic and trap area.
The tri-colored boy draws a card from his deck and smiles. “I call upon the Dark Magician!” he says placing the card in attack mode. On the field below, a purple haired man in a yellow shirt, black pants and cape appears and bows politely to Yami smiling, never opening his eyes. He then waves to Sakura’s Dark Magician Girl and blows her a kiss, causing the petite redhead to blush and glare at him. “Dark Magician, attack!” Yami orders. However, the duel monster turns to him and wags his finger at him, still smiling. “Why won’t he attack?” the former pharaoh asks, eyeing his opponent suspiciously. “You promised not to pull any tricks.”
“I didn’t,” the bishie hunter says smirking, “You just didn’t read the writing on the card. Y’see he won’t attack unless you have that other card I gave you on the field.”
Yami glares at her then looks at the card again. ‘Damn she’s right. I have to draw that card before she gets a chance to attack.’ Looking at his hand, he frowns slightly seeing that he had nothing to defend with. “Looks like I’ll have to end my turn,” he says quickly placing the magician in defense mode.
Sakura draws a card and smiles. “Well what do you know? I drew the card I needed. I summon the Knight of Cephied in attack mode!” A tall lavender haired woman in a waitress outfit materializes next to the smaller duel monster. The Dark Magician Girl gulps and slowly inches away from her sister who smiles at her threateningly. “Gomen nasai, Yami-chan, but it looks like I win this time. Dark Magician girl attack Winged Dragon!”
Yami pales as the redheaded girl chants a spell then releases it at the dragon. “No! I forgot to switch him to defense mode!” The spell hits the duel monster destroying him and wiping out the tri-colored boy’s life points.
“Let’s go back Yami-chan, you know how dueling can make you hungry.”
“This isn’t over, onna,” Yami says glaring at her as he gathers up his deck. “I won’t lose next time.”
“You do remember you accepted my terms right?”
Yami sighs. “Yes. I’ll help you catch Bakura and Ryou. But I must advise going after that tomb raider.”
“You’re advice is noted pharaoh,” the bishie hunter and miko says, “But if I’m going to catch a certain puppy dog, I’ll be needing them.”
“Puppy dog?” Yami asks confused, “You don’t mean…”
“Yep. I’m after Jounouchi-kun too!” she beams.
“You’re as insane as Pegasus!” he says as she and he step back into the mansion.
“I know. But I think I’m as crazy as Marik actually. I can’t stand that creep so please don’t mention his name, ‘k?”
“Well, did you win?” Seto asks, then frowns when he notices Sakura’s smirk. “Let me guess, we’re still stuck here.”
“Yami?” Yugi asks, violet eyes pleading for a different answer.
“Gomen nasai, aibou,” he says looking at the floor.
“At least you tried,” the shorter of the two says placing a hand on his shoulder. Yami smiles and nods his thanks.
“Dinner’s ready!” an auburn haired boy calls from the dining hall and several bishounen run from various doors and into the extremely large dining hall.
“Coming Yu-chan, Yami?” the lavender haired girl asks going over to join the bishies.
“Hai, Sakura-san,” Yugi replies.
“If you hadn’t brought Mokuba here, I would have…” Seto starts.
“I didn’t want you to wreck the place ‘Blue-eyes’,” she quips back, “’sides your baby brother’s kinda growing on me.”
“Don’t you dare touch him!” the brunet threatens.
“Easy, easy, Set-chan. I’m not that perverted!”
They then leave to see what the resident chefs had come up with this time.

~Owari~


Sakura: You’re still here?! (bows deeply) Thank you all so much for reading this slop. So sorry for this ep. being so short. Maybe the next one’ll be longer – if I get enough reviews for more that is.

Sakura’s Bishies: DON’T REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Sakura: That’s enough boys! Be grateful I don’t let any other fangirls in here. I could always start charging admission. (eg)

Seto (to the other bishies): Don’t encourage her.

Yaten: As if I’d do that!

Sakura: Oooh that’s a great idea! I’ll make a fortune making other fangirls pay to see you guys. (laughs like Naga)

Sakura’s bishies: (glare at Yaten)

Yaten: What’d I do?

Zidane: We’re doomed.