Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures of a Bishounen Hunter ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Adventures of a Bishounen Hunter

Episode 3
Wherein Sakura gets some more Catches of the Day or to Catch a Thief


“Just how am I supposed to help you catch Bakura?” a boy with spiky tricolored hair asks a girl with lavender hair. It was obvious he didn’t want to be any where near the girl. Especially in a dark alley.
“Like this Pharaoh,” an all too familiar voice says behind him, startling the spirit.
“Marik! Just what –“ Yami never got to finish what he was saying for before he knew it the world black and he slumped to the ground.
“You’re good,” the girl says to the rather psychotic yami.
“You sure you don’t want me to kill him?” he asks sweetly.
“Yep! He’s no fun dead plus I’d have one very angry Kaiba after my butt and I definitely don’t want him anymore angry at me than he already is. Besides, it’ll be more enjoyable to have him suffer, ne?”
“You do have a point, onna. Maybe I’ll let you live… for now,” he says smirking.
“Just watch it obake-chan (obake – ghost) or I’ll keep Malik all to myself.”
“Paws off my hikari you *bleep*! He’s mine!” Marik then pulls out the sennen rod and releases the blade hidden inside.
“Yeesh! Take a valium already! Evil spirits these days!” Sakura snaps her fingers, making the rod disappear from his hand and reappearing in hers.
“Hey! Give that back!” he yells.
“Nothin’ doin’. I’m keeping this baby ‘til I get Bakura-sama. Once I’ve got him, then you can have your precious toy back.”
“Ijiwaru,” he says pouting.
“It’s good to be the miko,” she says triumphantly. Sakura then proceeds to put phase two of her plan into action. “Ai ya!!!” she shouts in mock fear. “Marik’s knocked out the pharaoh and is going to get away with the puzzle!”
The blond psycho starts to snicker uncontrollably.
“Hey! That puzzle’s mine Ishtar!!!” a voice yells, then a white streak flashes by the miko and appears at the fallen Game King’s side, bending down and starts to remove the puzzle. Only then does he notice Marik’s snickering “What’s so *bleep*ing funny *bleep*?”
“This,” Sakura says with a sickeningly sweet smile, holding a wand of black wood. “Petrificus Totalus!” The former tomb robber promptly goes stiff and falls over onto the still unconscious Yami.
Marik’s eyes widen, truly surprised for once as the miko begins to chant another spell and the petrified Bakura turns into a cloud of silver white smoke and drifts into a crystal bottle.
“Yatta!!” she cries making a ‘v’ with her fingers.
“Just what the *bleep* did you do onna?!!” the blond yami says as he watches the same happen to Yami.
“Do you really wanna know, Mar-chan?” Sakura asks with a dangerous glint in her eyes.
“Um… not really,” he says backing away before she could do the same to him.
“Wrong answer!” she says pulling out the wand and a gold bottle this time. “Petrificus Totalus!”
The Egyptian yami promptly falls face down, a look of terror on his usually crazed face. “Hmph! Easier than I thought,” says Sakura after bottling up yet another bishounen. “Hope pharoah’s not gonna be too mad at me for catching the psycho twins. He’ll be p.o.’d enough as it is when he comes to.”
She then draws a door on the alley wall with a piece of chalk, taps it lightly and it opens revealing a large living room with various bishounen lounging around. She grins then leaves through the door, unable to wait to open her ‘presents’.

~Owari~

Sakura: Not exactly Pulitzer material, but hey I finally got another ep. out.

Sakura’s Bishies: (groan)

Sakura: Oh hush up! So how did you like this one minna? Still want more? Please let me know. If I get lots of reviews, I’ll do my best to get another eppy out. Also say hello to my new muses –Son Goku, Genjou Sanzo, Sha Gojyo, Cho Hakkai, and Kougaiji! (drools)

Sanzo: (thwaps her with fan)

Sakura: Hey! What was that for?

Sanzo: You promised to let us out of here if we helped.

Goku: I’m hungry. ;_;

Gojyo: There’s no chicks at all in this damn place!

Kougaiji: Let me go onna or I’ll kill you!!!

Hakkai: -_-‘

Sakura: Anyhoo, lemme know whatcha think ‘k?