Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Journals ❯ The Burdens of Being Kami ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Once again, I dedicate this to Dracoqueen!
2) Title: The Burdens of Being Kami
Anime/Manga: Bleach
Characters: Aizen, IchigoxGin, mentions of others
Description: Why did they have all the fun?
Warnings: Spoilers, yaoi
Rating: T
-
How did this happen? No, why did this happen? And why were they in Aizen's bedroom while he was shoved outside? Aizen Sousuke pondered this for a moment.
He clearly remembered when this happened as if it were yesterday. But seeing as how it had happened earlier that day, that couldn't be very good. When had it started again? Ah, yes…
“Sousuke-kun! Look wha' I foun'!” Gin exclaimed, running into Aizen's bedroom while dragging Ichigo behind him. The orange-haired boy didn't look like he minded very much, surprisingly.
Gin. What did I tell you about dragging in strays?” Aizen asked tiredly.
“I'm not a stray!” the substitute shinigami protested.
“Aw! But I like `im! He's cute! And cuddly!” Gin's grin widened. “What's there not ta love?!”
“I'm not cuddly,” Ichigo grumbled.
“Fine. Just make sure he doesn't get in trouble,” Aizen said with a sigh. He'd obviously lost this one.
“Yay! Okay! `Bye!”
And Gin had shoved him out of his own bedroom.
Aizen sighed and looked over the empty room before him, trying very hard to ignore the grunts, moans, bed creaks, et cetera coming from his bedroom. He stood and paced.
Where was Kaname? The blind man was always hovering around, muttering under his breath about `justice'. Why wasn't he here now? Oh, yes. He remembered.
“Gin! I want you to give this to Kaname!” Aizen said imperiously.
“'Kay. Can I get a pet?” Gin peered at him hopefully, looking way too excited for anyone's good.
“What? Where did that come from?” Aizen frowned at his subordinate.
“I'm lonely. I wanna pet!” Gin insisted, rather than really answering the question.
“Fine.” It would be better for Aizen's head if he didn't examine the workings of Gin's mind too much.
“Yay!” Gin ran from the room.
Now that he thought about it, that was probably how Gin had gotten the idea to go get the substitute shinigami.
Creak!
Aizen ignored the door.
“Oi! Sousuke-kun! I think we broke yer bed!” Gin called.
“What?” Aizen turned and glared at the two heads hanging out of his bedroom doorway.
“It was his fault,” Ichigo grumbled. “He was trying to-“
“I don't want to know,” Aizen interrupted, rubbing his hand over his face tiredly.
“Oh. Sorry.” Ichigo blushed slightly. “So…”
“Wha' we gonna do abou' it?” Gin asked cheerfully.
Aizen sighed. “Go use your own room. And, for pete's sake, get dressed!” he growled.
After about fifteen minutes, both younger men were gone and Aizen went to survey the damage. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with it, if it weren't for the large hole in the center of the bed. Aizen considered going and burning the two alive, but decided against it. They would probably just slip through his fingers to annoy him further at a later date. Better to save himself the headache.
“Why do they have all the fun and leave me with the mess?” Aizen muttered to himself. He set out to find Ulquiorra. He'd make him move the bed. The fourth Espada would only be too happy. Where was Tousen when he needed him?
-
This was mainly just me acting stupid, but I hope it was okay. Thanks for reading! Review!