Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Sitting ❯ Baby Sitting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello to everyone! A few things about this story: It will be one huge crossover at the end. Tinichi and Koaky are my friends and Riko is none other than me. I hope you guys really like the ending.

~~~

"I got the popcorn!" yelled Tinichi.

"Popcorn!" Riko shouted, pumping a fist in the air.

"I got the movies!" yelled Koaky.

"Movies!" She pumped another fist in the air.

RING! RING!

"Telephone!" She pumped both fists in the air again. "Oh… wait…." She ran over to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?... hi Mrs. Urameshi!... mmhm…. Yeah… ok, sure! See you in 15!"

"What did she want?" Tinichi asked.

"She wants us to baby sit. She's bringing over Yuske and Kuwabara.

Koaky and Tinichi: "And you agreed?!"

"Don't act surprised. Touya, Jin, Karasu, Botan and Keiko are already coming over!"

"You never told us that!" Koaky stood up and popped her in the back of the head.

She rubbed her head. "Really? It must have slipped my mind…"

Koaky and Tinichi sweat drop. Tinichi spoke her famous line for when Riko forgot things, "Your memory is out the window."

"And Im proud of it!" She smiled brightly.

RING! RING!

Koaky picked up the phone from the floor. "Hello…. Of course Mrs. Minamoto (?)…. 10 minutes… ok bye…"

Riko spoke first. "Don't tell me… she's bringing over Kurama and Hiei?"

Koaky mumbles, "Yep."

Tinichi smiled. "I love that Hiei. He's a doll."

"A doll of evil." Koaky whispered to Riko making her giggle.

"Yeah…. Hey!"

"Yeah yeah." Koaky rolled her eyes.

DING! DONG!

Riko yelled again, "COMPANY! I'll get it!" She spread her arms out like an airplane and ran to the door. "Hello Mrs…."

~TBC~

Alright let me tell you about the characters some. Tinichi can be serious, hardly, but is always laughing at Riko. She has an obsession with anime and happy bunny. (actually we all do) But she takes it too far.

Koaky is the one who always looks on the bright side. She can always put a smile on any1s face and loves her best friends. She's a little crazy but not as much as…

Riko. Riko is the craziest out of the three. She has an obsession with hot pink and black. (hot pink @_@) She makes up some of the most funniest quotes, and never ever makes sense. Kids love her and she loves kids.

If you're a person who likes to picture things then heres a mental picture: Tinichi is a fire demon and (being the creative person I am) she has a fire tail and ears.Tinichi has curly brown hair and thin glasses and is white. She has brown eyes and wears a t-shirt and tight jeans. She has ear piercing, 1 in each ear, but doesn't wear any jewelry and no other jewelry, besides a happy bunny sweat band. Koaky is a dog demon with the tail and ears. Koaky is black with braided sorta long black hair in a pony tail. She also has thin glasses and brown eyes. She always wears a yellow, white and blue jacket and tight jeans. She wears no ear rings even though her ears are pierced. Riko (me!) is tan colored and has long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is a wolf demon with the tail and ears. She wears two diamond studs in one ear and 2 silver hoops in the other. She wears hot pink shirts and baggy jeans with matching shoes. Her nails are black and hot pink too.

And just for fun at the end of each chapter there will be a quote.

~~~

"It smells like cleaning supplies and a Popsicle stick…… I hate Popsicle sticks…. They smell all Popsicle stick and woody like."- Me