Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Sitting ❯ Children ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Hello Mrs. Urameshi!"

"Hello Riko! Its nice to see you." She patted Yuske's head. "Have a nice day kid."

"Yeah yeah mom." Yuske mumbled.

"Yuske, long time!" Riko ruffled his hair.

He smiled. "Yep."

Kuwabara spoke up. "What are we doing first?"

"We are going to wait for the other children. Go into the living room and wait."

The three year olds ran into the lr.

DING DONG!

Riko opened the door. "Karasu! Dude you've grown!"

"Really?"

Riko shrugged. "I don't know. Bye Mrs. Karasu's Mom!" She waved. "Go wait in the lr, little one."

The third three year old ran off.

DING DONG!

'Dude?! Whats with them all coming at the same time!?!' Riko thought to herself. "Hello Mr. Kurama's Dad." She bent down to the small boys. "So hows my red-head fox boy, and fire head?"

Hiei, a three year old, and Kurama, a three and a half year old, answered, "Fine."

"Good. Now go wait in the lr."

DING DONG!

'Gosh!' "Keiko and Botan! Come in ladies the boys are in the living room."

Botan and Keiko who are both 2 ½ ran into the living room.

DING DONG!

'I don't get paid enough for this…' "Hey! Its my favorite goblin and ice boy! Jin and Touya! Please be seated in the living room."

3 ½ year old Touya left but 3 year old Jin walked with Riko. "We're the only oblin and ice oy you know, don't cha know?"

"You got me there Jin." Riko stopped completely when she saw the living room. Kurama and Hiei was being bombarded by bombs from Karasu. Yuske was messing with Keiko. Botan was floating over head on her broom. Touya was freezing the once hot fire, and Kuwabara was playing with the 5 house cats.

DING DONG!

"Ill get it!" Tinichi ran to the door and came back with a 2 year old Yukina.

"Yukina!" Kuwabara dropped one of the cats. "How have you been?! I-"

Riko sat on the cough between Tinichi and Koaky. She leaned her head on Koaky's shoulder. "We're going to die right?"

The others answered: "Yep."

~~~

"Children are cute until they learn to talk."-Me