Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ "Buu?" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
In the Gummi Ship, Donald was piloting and Sora and Goofy were in the passenger seats.
 
Sora: “I feel guilty for leaving Kairi behind.”
 
Goofy: “But the King said that you couldn't bring anyone, so it's not your fault.”
 
Donald: “Besides, Riku's there to keep an eye on her.”
 
Sora: “Yeah, you're right! What am I worried about?”
 
Out in the distance, a world came into view.
 
Donald: “Look! Our first world! That was fast.”
 
 
This world, at what they saw, was like an empty, desert waste land. They explored the place until they came to an opening. They saw a tall, “pink” man standing in front of two kids. The kids were in a fighting position. Their names were Goten, and Trunks. The “pink” man was Majin Buu. Sora, Donald, and Goofy looked up to see someone….floating? This man was green, he is a Namic, and his name was Piccolo.
 
Piccolo: “Great, we're done for. Those imbeciles! They should've finished off Buu by now...huh?”
Piccolo turned his head to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy.
“Who are they?”
 
Majin Buu stepped closer to Goten and Trunks. They stepped back.
 
Majin Buu: “It's time, little trouble makers.”
 
Sora: “Hey! Stop right there!”
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy got in front of Goten and Trunks.
 
Sora: “Quick! Find a place to hide!”
 
Goten: “OK.”
 
They leaped behind some rocks.
 
Majin Buu: “Who are you? You shrimps want to fight Buu?”
 
Donald: [steamed] “Shrimps!?”
 
Sora: “We're not shrimps! It's Sora, Donald, and Goofy!”
 
Back behind the rocks, Piccolo landed behind Goten and Trunks.
 
Piccolo: “Who are they?”
 
Goten: “From what we heard, their names are Sora, Donald, and Goofy.”
 
Trunks: “It looks like they're going to fight Majin Buu.”
 
Piccolo: “What? How do they plan on doing that? Their power level is extremely low.”
 
 
There was a long silence.
 
Majin Buu: “You bother Buu. Now you die.”
 
He teleported behind Sora, Donald, and Goofy, punched them, and sent them flying into different directions. They landed with a big thud. What surprised Buu was that they got up from it like it was nothing.
 
Sora: “Alright guys, we're going to have to go all out. Are you ready?”
 
Donald: “Yeah.”
 
Sora lifted his hand and summoned the Keyblade “Kingdom Key”, Donald pulled out his “Wizards' Staff”, and Goofy pulled out his shield.
They charged at Buu, Donald jumped up and bashed Majin Buu in the head.
Goofy jabbed Buu with his shield.
Sora slashed Buu with his Keyblade.
Those attacks forced Buu to back away, and that made Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo's mouths gape open.
 
 
Trinity Attacks
 
Goofy Whirlwind
 
Together Sora and Goofy did spinning combinations. Buu got caught in the attack and was left with bruises in places you can probably think of.
 
Donald's Flare
 
Donald was on Sora's shoulders, and summoned dozens of tiny rockets. They were sent at Buu, and the result of that was KABOOM! Majin Buu had holes in his, arms, legs, stomach, chest, you name it, there's a hole.
 
Sora charged at Buu and slashed with all his might.
 
Majin Buu: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
 
He was sent flying into a pile of rocks.