Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Darkness Buu ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After that battle with Majin Buu
 
Piccolo: “It's a good thing you guys came, or we would have been history. Thanks.”
 
Sora: “Sure, no problem. Hey have you seen a guy named Xehanort? We're on a mission to stop him from making the worlds fade into darkness.”
 
Piccolo: “No, we haven't, sorry.”
 
Goofy: “Don't worry. If you do, just let us know. If you do manage to see him try to keep him here until we get here.”
 
Piccolo: “Yes, we will.”
 
??? : “Did you forget about me?”
 
Everyone turned to see Majin Buu standing there, and he didn't have a scratch on him.
 
Majin Buu: “What do you say we got for another round, Key Bearer?”
 
Sora: “What? You know about me?”
 
Majin Buu: “Yes. And here's how I know.”
 
He snaps his fingers, and black holes start to form on the ground. Black creatures with yellow eyes emerged from the holes.
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy: “Heartless!!!”
 
The Heartless Majin Buu summoned were called “Neo Shadows”. But these ones were different somehow.
 
Piccolo: “Those Heartless, they have the same power level as Majin Buu!”
 
Everyone: “WHAT!!!!!!!”
 
Majin Buu: “Now I can see your full power! Kill the Key Bearer!!!”
 
The Heartless charged at them with high speed, speed so fast that Sora could barely see them coming. Sora slashed, but the Heartless dodged it without effort and jabbed Sora sending him flying backwards.
 
Donald, and Goofy: “Sora!!”
 
They ran to his side, and helped him up.
 
Sora: “These Heartless are strong. Majin Buu! You want to see the full power of the Keyblade? Fine!!! Donald, Goofy lets use our strongest attack.”
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy: “TRINITY!!!!!”
 
They got all the Heartless in one group.
Together, they slashed them all at once with all their strength.
Then, Donald and Sora got them caught in an explosion of Fireworks.
Then, Goofy and Sora shot dozens of yellow orbs at them all.
Finally, all three of them raised their weapons, and a bright light engulfed the area.
 
Majin Buu was petrified by this event. All the Heartless vanished.
 
Sora: “Well Majin Buu, are you going to give up now?”
 
Majin Buu: [angry] NO! BUU MAKE YOU PAY!! BUU MAKE YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Darkness poured from Majin Buu's body.
 
Majin Buu: “I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Piccolo: “His power level increased! He's even stronger than before! Goten! Trunks! Quick do the “Fusion Technique”!”
 
Both: “Right! ............... FU………… SION ………………. HAAAAAAA!!!!!!! ”
 
Goten and Trunks started to glow.
Their bodies became one.
They were engulfed in a bright light.
When the light cleared, they were both one person.
 
???: “Yeah. Here I am. Gotanks is back in the ring.”
 
Majin Buu: “That little trick won't save you this time!”
 
Majin Buu teleported in front of Gotanks, and punched him dead in the stomach.
Gotanks smiled, and opened his mouth wide. A yellow energy blast consumed Majin Buu, and Gotanks got away from him.
 
Piccolo flew towards Buu and started punching, and kicking. Majin Buu kept blocking every attack, and when he saw an opening, he punched him in the stomach, and kicked him aside.
 
Sora ran towards Buu and started slashing at him. Buu grabbed the Keyblade, lifted Sora off the ground, and kicked him flying in the opposite direction. When Donald attacked, Buu just slapped him aside. Goofy was about to hit him, until Buu grabbed his shield, and threw him at Gotanks who was going to attack Buu.
 
Majin Buu: “Hahahahahahaha! What's wrong? You're not giving up are you?”
 
Sora: “He's to strong. We can't win. He's using the power of darkness.” [Sora thinking]: Wait a minute, he's using darkness. Then there's only one way to deal with that.
 
Sora ran to where he was about 2 to 3 feet away from Majin Buu.
 
Majin Buu: “What? You want some more? It's best if you just give up.”
 
Sora: “In your dreams, Majin Buu.”
 
Sora raised his Keyblade to where it was pointing at Buu. Then a ray of light shot from it, and hit Buu.
 
Majin Buu: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
The darkness around Majin Buu disappeared.
 
Piccolo: “His power level is back to normal! Now is our chance to attack!”
 
Sora: “OK guys. Let's do this!
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy: “TRINITY!!!!”
 
Together, they slashed Majin Buu with all their strength.
Then, Donald and Sora got Buu caught in an explosion of Fireworks.
Then, Goofy and Sora shot yellow orbs at Buu.
Finally, all three of them lifted their weapons into the air, and a bright light engulfed the area.
 
Gotanks:“KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……..MAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…&# 8230;..MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA……….HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
A huge, blue energy blast shot from Gotanks's hands at full power.
 
Piccolo: “SPECIAL BEAM CANNAN!!!!!!!!”
 
A yellow blast with a little swirl to it, shot from Piccolo's fingers.
 
Those attacks both hit Majin Buu, and ended with a huge explosion.
 
Majin Buu: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………… 230;…..”
 
Majin Buu disintegrated because of those attacks. When everything cleared, there was nothing but a huge crater.
 
 
 
 
Piccolo: “Thanks you guys. You really helped us.”
 
Goten: “Yeah! Thanks to you, we were able to beat Majin Buu.”
 
Trunks: “Yeah! We couldn't have done it without you!”
 
Sora smiled, and gave them a thumb's up.