Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Agrabah ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Realm of Darkness. The place where lost hearts end up. Within it, stood a figure of a man. You won't believe this, it was Xemnas. He was looking at every heart that was there.
 
Xemnas: “Why? Why can't I be a somebody anymore? All these hearts to choose from and neither one of them are mine……Hmm?”
 
He walked to one of the hearts and examined it. Then, his eyes got big and he smiled.
 
Xemnas: “Yes, I've found it. I've found my heart! Now I can no longer be a Nobody, but a….Somebody.”
 
He held the heart to his chest, and it fused with him. When the heart was in his chest, he smiled and darkness consumed him. When the darkness cleared, he wasn't a Nobody anymore, he was indeed a Somebody.
 
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy were attacked by Heartless Gummi Ships. They tried shooting them, but they were too quick for them. Sora shot the Gummi Ship's missiles, destroying all the Heartless Gummi Ships.
 
Sora: “Piece of cake.”
 
Donald: “Look! It's Agrabah!”
 
Goofy: “I wonder how Aladdin and Jasmine are doing.”
 
Sora: “Well, we're about to find out.”
 
 
Agrabah was full of people. They were at market places buying items like fish, fruit, and jewelry.
 
Sora: “There weren't this many people the last time we were here, was there?”
 
Donald: “I don't think so.”
 
Sora: “Well, let's go to the palace. Aladdin and Jasmine might be there.”
 
 
When they got to the palace gates, people started to run away from the palace gates. Sora saw what they were running from. Heartless. These Heartless were new, they looked like mummies. The Heartless saw them and attacked. Sora's Keyblade appeared, and Sora slashed one. Donald pulled his Wizard's Staff, bopped one on the head, and then used a thunder spell to kill it. Goofy bashed them with his shield sending them flying. Every Heartless they killed, more just kept coming.
Sora: “Give me a break, there's no end to them!”
 
Then, right on time, a huge blue figure appeared, it was Genie.
 
Genie: “Stop right there buster! Sorry, but I'm going to have to see your world invitations.”
 
The Heartless looked at each other all confused.
 
Genie: “Don't have one? Then you're going to have to leave.”
 
Genie pulled out a giant gulf club.
 
Genie: “FOUR!!!”
 
He swung the gulf club, and sent the Heartless flying until they couldn't see them anymore.
 
Sora: “Genie!!”
 
Genie: “Don't worry, you three don't need invites. Hey! Let's go to the palace. Al will be so glad to see you. All of them will, we missed you guys so much.”
 
 
 
At the palace
 
 
Heartless were attacking the palace, and Aladdin was protecting Jasmine. The Heartless were surrounding them, then Kingdom Key came spinning at the Heartless and killed them all.
 
Aladdin: “Thanks Sora. For a minute there, I thought we were goners.”
 
Sora: “It's what we do. So how've you been? Been a while.”
 
Aladdin: “Everything's good, except the Heartless have been giving is a hard time.”
 
Sora: “Then it's a good thing we're here then. We'd better check the rest of Agrabah for more Heartless.”
 
Aladdin: “Good idea. Hey Jasmine, I'm going to make sure there are no Heartless hurting the people of Agrabah. OK?”
 
Jasmine: “OK. Just be careful Aladdin.”
 
Aladdin: “Right. Alright Genie, I want you to stay here and protect Jasmine.”
 
Genie: “Yes Sir! We have the finest security system that nothing can get past.”
 
With a poof, dozens of Genie clones appeared in military outfits securing the palace.
 
 
 
Outside the palace
 
 
In town Heartless were everywhere. Mummies everywhere, destroying everything in sight. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Aladdin arrived just in time.
 
Aladdin: “There they are! Get them!”
 
Sora slashed, Donald used Blizzard, Fire, and Thunder spells, Goofy bashed with his shield, Aladdin slashed with his sword until there were none left.
 
Sora: “There might be more, let's check every inch of Agrabah.”
 
 
 
At the palace
 
 
Heartless appeared at the palace, and the Genie military was doing a good job at protecting the place. They were shooting the Heartless with guns, shooting until there were no more to kill.
 
Genie: “Hold your fire men! Mission complete.”
 
Jasmine: “Umm…Genie?”
 
Jasmine pointed to where the Heartless used to be, and five more Heartless appeared. They turned into darkness, and joined bodies. Then, there was a giant ball of darkness that started to form. The dark ball exploded and was replaced with a giant Heartless. It looked like the mummy Heartless, only bigger and had an Egyptian pharaoh's hat, and two swords. This Heartless was known as “King Heartless”.
 
 
Genie: “So, you've decided to bring out the “big guns” eh? Ok men, let him have it!”
 
The Genie military pulled out bazookas, and rocket launchers.
 
Genie: “FIRE!”
They shot at the Heartless, BOOM! BANG! BOOM! BOOM!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
 
Genie: “Hold your fire!”
 
The smoke blocking the view cleared, and the Heartless didn't have a scratch on him.
 
Genie: “Hmm…This is going to be harder than it looks. Bring in the Air Force!”
 
Then five jets in a V formation came soaring through the sky at the Heartless.
 
Jet pilot # 1: “Ok team! Let's kick some tail!”
 
Then, the Heartless saw them and sliced all of the jets wings off.
 
All pilots: “Mayday, mayday! We're going down, we're going down!”
 
All the jets crashed, and the pilots floated down in a parachute.
 
Genie: “Ok, this is not good.”
 
 
 
In town
 
 
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Aladdin just finished wiping out the Heartless in town.
 
Sora: “Well, that's all of them.”
 
Aladdin: “Great! Now let's get back to the palace.”
 
BOOOOM!!!
 
They turned to see smoke coming from the palace.
 
Aladdin: “Oh no! The palace, Jasmine! Come on! Hurry!”
 
 
 
 
In the palace
 
 
 
The Heartless was towering over Genie and Jasmine. Genie was in front of Jasmine trying to keep the Heartless away from Jasmine, then Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Aladdin appeared.
 
Genie: “Al!! A little help here!”
 
The Heartless turned his attention to the four.
 
Sora: “Wow! That's a big Heartless.” (You know how big Darkside Heartless is? That's how big King Heartless is.)
 
The Heartless swung it's sword at them. They dodged out of the Heartless's blow.
 
Aladdin: “Genie! Get Jasmine out of here!”
 
Genie: “Roger that!”
 
When they left, weapons were drawn, and the battle began.