Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Port Royal ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Heartless slashed it's sword at them, they dodged, and Sora jumped up and sliced the Heartless's arm. Donald used a thunder spell, but the Heartless blocked it with its sword. Goofy tried to jab it with his shield, but the Heartless kicked him out of the way. Aladdin jumped up and almost sliced the other arm, when the Heartless moved its arm and punched him to the ground. The Heartless slashed at Sora, and Sora dodged and the Heartless's sword was stuck in the ground. Sora ran up its arm to its face, and did multiple slashes. The Heartless got its sword unstuck, and knocked Sora off. Then the Heartless kicked him, sending Sora crashing into a wall.
 
Donald: “Sora!”
 
Donald, Goofy, and Aladdin ran to help Sora up.
 
Sora: “This thing is tough.”
 
Aladdin: “How are we going to beat it?”
 
Sora: “It's too cramped in here. We need to get it outside.”
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Aladdin ran outside to the front of the palace, and the Heartless fallowed.
 
When they were outside, the Heartless threw its sword at them. The sword landed in front of them, making them jump. When the Heartless got his sword, Donald used a thunder spell and zapped it. The spell consumed the Heartless making it paralyzed. Goofy threw his shield. The Heartless took a step and stepped on the shield making it trip. The Heartless fell to the ground, landing face first. Then, Sora came falling from the sky and stabbed the Heartless in the back. The Heartless cried in pain, and then there was no movement from it. A heart came from the Heartless, and the Heartless vanished.
 
 
 
Aladdin: “Hey, Genie. Do you think you could repair the palace?”
 
Genie: “No problem.”
 
With a poof, a whole Genie construction crew appeared and started rebuilding the palace.
 
Aladdin: “You've done it again Sora.”
 
Sora: “It's what we do. Oh by the way, have you seen a guy named Xehanort?”
 
Aladdin: “No, sorry. But if we do, we'll let you know.”
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy waved goodbye, and left.
 
On Destiny Island
 
 
Kairi: “I hate waiting for him. The more I wait, the more I think he's not coming back.”
 
Riku: “Don't worry. He'll come back, we just got to be patient that's all.”
 
Kairi just starred into the sunset, and a tear came from her eyes. The more she thought about it, the more she thought she was going to be lonely without him. She didn't want to forget about him again.
 
 
 
 
In Port Royal
 
 
Jack Sparrow was piloting his ship, “The Black Pearl” when he heard someone say, “You're running out of time Sparrow.” He turned to see a man covered in seaweed, and had chapped skin that looked like scales.
 
Jack: “Bootstrap.”
 
Bootstrap walked toward Jack, “The time is almost here, Jack. Davy Jones is coming.”
 
Jack: “Am I dreaming?”
 
Bootstrap: “No”
 
Jack: “Your right. Because if I were, there'd be Rum.”
 
Bootstrap pulled out a bottle of Rum, and tossed it to Jack.
 
Jack: “Thank you.” And he started drinking, but there was nothing in it. “Why is the Rum always gone?”
 
When he looked, Bootstrap was gone. Then he looked back at the bottle. “I really need to find more Rum.”
 
 
In town
 
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy were attacked by Heartless that looked like crabs. Sora used ground combos, jumped and did some air combos. Donald used thunder, and blizzard spells. Goofy knocked the Heartless around with his shield.
 
Sora slashed at a Heartless, but he missed and the Heartless pinched him, then jabbed him in the ribs. Same thing happened to Donald and Goofy. These things knew how to punch, they almost broke there ribs.
 
Sora: “These things are strong.”
 
Donald: “How are we going to win?”
 
Goofy: “We're surrounded!”
 
Then they heard fingers snap, and the Heartless disappeared.
 
???: “well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.”
 
Sora looked around until he saw someone in the sky.
 
Sora: “No, it can't be. Majin Buu.”
 
Majin Buu: “That's right. You thought I was beaten, but thanks to Pete, I feel good as new.”
 
All three: “PETE!!??”
 
Buu: “Yes, know, do you know where I can find someone by the name of, Davy Jones?”
 
Sora: “No, and even if we did, we wouldn't tell you.”
 
Majin Buu smiled as if he were expecting that sort of answer, and teleported somewhere else.
 
Sora: “I can't believe it, Majin Buu's still alive.”
 
Donald: “Come on! Let's go check the town!”
 
 
In the same place
 
 
Pete: “So they didn't know?”
 
Buu: “No.”
 
Pete: “Then there's only one person left to ask. That idiot Captain Jack Sparrow.”
 
Buu: “Where can I find him?”
 
Pete: “In the only pirate ship out there, known as “The Black Pearl”.”
 
 
 
In town
 
 
Everything looked fine in town. Then they heard a familiar voice.
 
???: “Welcome back Sora.”
 
They turned to see Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swan.
 
Sora: “Hay Will, how are things in Port Royal?”
 
Will: “Everything's fine. A few Heartless, but nothing we can't handle.”
 
Sora smiled, “So, How's Jack been doing?”
 
???: “He's been doin' just fine.”
 
Everyone turned to see Jack standing there.
 
Jack: “And it's Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please.”
 
Sora: “Jack!”
 
Jack: “Sora, my favorite crew member. Sorry to say that there are no Heartless for you slay.”
 
Sora: “You think we enjoy killing Heartless? It would be good not to fight Heartless for once.”
 
Jack: “Hey, just to get your mind off Heartless, why don't you come aboard the Pearl.”
 
 
 
The Black Pearl
 
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy were enjoying themselves on the Pearl. They love to ride makes them feel like real pirates.
 
A few hours on the Pearl
 
 
Majin Buu was floating above the ship.
 
Buu: “This must be the “Black Pearl” if they are on this ship.”
 
Majin Buu teleported and was in front of Jack. This startled him so bad; he made the ship go off course. Jack got a good look at him.
 
Jack: “Is the circus in town?”
 
Sora: “Hey Jack! What happened?” He gasped when he saw Majin Buu.
 
Jack: “Sora, Donald, Goofy, a friend of yours?”
 
Goofy: “No, he's the bad guy.”
 
There was a silence until Majin Buu spoke.
 
Buu: “Are you Jack Sparrow?”
 
Jack: “Captain Jack Sparrow.”
 
Buu: “Then you should know the person I'm looking for.”
 
Sora: “Why do you think Jack would know where Davy Jones is?”
 
Jack got a worried look on his face at this.
 
Buu: “So, do you know where he is?”
 
Jack: *nervous* “No, never heard of him.”
 
Buu: “You're lying! If you're not going to tell me, then I'm just going to have to beat it out of you.”
 
He snapped his fingers, and crab heartless appeared.
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack got in a fighting position.
 
Right behind the crabs appeared a Heartless that looked like a giant squid.
 
Jack: “Bugger.”
 
One of the squid's tentacles came for Sora, and Sora dodged. The crabs saw this as a moment to attack. They tried to clamp Sora, but they missed, and Sora slashed them.
Some Heartless jumped Donald, but he used his blizzard spell to trap them in an ice burg, and Goofy charged at the ice burg causing it to shatter.
Jack sliced a few Heartless, and threw knives at them.
 
Then all that was left was the squid Heartless.
It went for Donald, but Donald zapped the tentacle with a thunder spell.
Goofy smashed the same tentacle with his shield.
Jack threw some knives at it, and they got stuck in the Heartless.
Sora jumped up, and slashed the Heartless while coming down.
 
A heart appeared and vanished, so did the Heartless.
 
Everyone was out of breath, and then Majin Buu came hovering down until he was standing in front of them.
He had a smile on his face, pointed an open hand at them “If you can't tell me, then you must die.” A bright pinkish energy ball started to form in his hand.
Then, his smile turned into frown, and the energy ball vanished. He turned his head in the opposite direction, and his smile returned.
 
Buu: “He's here. I've found you, finally.”
 
Everyone else looked in the same direction. They saw another ship come up on the surface of the water. It was covered in seaweed, and it looked like it had a mouth.
 
Jack: *to himself* “Oh bugger, the Flying Dutchman.”
 
???: “Well, hello Jack Sparrow.”
 
Jack: “Double bugger!”