Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ The Way of a Ninja ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Flying Dutchman sailed right next to the Black Pearl.
 
???: “Well, well, if it isn't Jack Sparrow.”
 
Sora: “Jack, how does he know your name?”
 
Jack: *with pride* “Everyone knows who Captain Jack Sparrow is around here mate.”
 
Majin Buu heard this and smiled.
 
Majin Buu: “So, you must be Davy Jones.”
 
Davy Jones: “Yeah, what's it to you, pinky.”
 
Majin Buu teleported in front of Davy Jones. Him, and his crew jumped back startled.
 
Majin Buu: “I was sent here to get you. If you come with me, then we can help you rule this world.”
Davy Jones: “You don't say, who's we?”
 
Majin Buu: “You'll see if you agree to come with me.”
 
Davy Jones: “That's a nice offer, but I'm here on important business.”
 
Davy Jones turned to his crew.
 
Davy Jones: “Alright men! Kill Sparrow, and everyone on that ship!”
 
Crew: “Yeah!”
 
Davy Jones's crew invaded the Black Pearl.
 
Sora: “Here they come!”
 
Majin Buu: *to himself* “I'll help you.”
 
Majin Buu snapped his fingers, and more crab Heartless appeared.
 
Donald: “Not again!”
 
Everyone didn't waste time; they attacked with everything they got. Sora slashed all the fish-pirates that came at him. Donald used fire spells to burn them to a crisp. Goofy bashed them around with his shield, and also used “Goofy Tornado” on them. Jack was doing the best he could to fend for himself, but he got hit a few times making exhausted. The same happened with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. The pirates and the Heartless thought they were winning, but Sora, and Donald raised their weapons into the air and yelled, “CURE!” a green light covered Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack. They had all their strength back, and they counter attacked the pirates and the Heartless. The pirates started to retreat, and get back aboard the Flying Dutchman.
 
Davy Jones: “What are you all? Sissies!? Bring out the cannons!!”
 
Little slots in the ship opened and cannons started shooting the Pearl.
 
Sora: “REFLECT!!”
 
A huge barrier covered the Pearl; the cannon balls hit the barrier, and hit the Flying Dutchman. Davy Jones was so angry, that his skin started to steam. He lifted his claw of a hand, and snapped it shut.
 
Jack: “Oh no. He's calling his beastie.”
 
Sora: “What?”
 
Davy Jones: “Now Jack Sparrow! Your fate is here! Your death is now in the hands of…The Kraken!!”
The Black Pearl started to shake, and then giant tentacles started to come to the surface of the Pearl.
Jack: “Guard the Pearl! Don't let it destroy my ship!”
 
With one swing, the Kraken's tentacle sent all four of them flying agents the back of the ship.
Sora: “Owe.”
 
Goofy: “That hurt.”
 
Donald: “That's one strong monster.”
 
Jack: “Come on beastie! I'm not down yet! You're going to have to do better than that to take Captain Jack Sparrow down!!”
 
As soon as he said that, two extremely large tentacles rose into the air.
 
Jack: “Bugger.”
 
Sora: “Jack we need to get of the ship!”
 
No one hesitated and got in a small boat on the side of the ship, and road as far away as they could.
The two tentacles came down crushing the Black Pearl, until there was nothing left.
 
Everyone on the Flying Dutchman cheered. Davy Jones turned to Majin Buu.
 
Davy Jones: “Now, what was that offer again?”
 
 
 
In town
 
 
Jack: “Sora, I'm coming with you.”
 
Goofy: “Sorry Jack, but you can't come. You see, if we were to bring you to a different world, it would be meddling.”
 
Donald: “And besides, the King said no one can come with us. Sorry.”
 
???: “Well, if I said that, then forget that part in the letter.”
 
Everyone turned toward the voice and saw King Mickey.
 
Sora: “You're Majesty!”
 
King Mickey: “Sora, I know I said that no one can come with you on this mission, but in this case we're going to need all the help we can get. So, if Jack wants to come, he can. If he has a score to settle with Davy Jones, then he needs to come. Because Davy Jones is no longer in this world.”
 
Sora: “That means he's with Majin Buu.”
 
King Mickey: “Right, so captain, you still coming?”
 
Jack: “Would I be a true pirate if I were to say no?”
 
King Mickey: “Than it's settled, ok everyone, let's go.”
 
 
In a location near them
 
Two men wearing black robes with red clouds on it were close by listening to their conversation.
???: “Well, there he is, the Keyblader, just like you said……Itachi.”
 
Itachi: “Yes, and to think he was the one that defeated Organization XIII.”
 
They watched Sora, Donald, Goofy, the King, and Jack leave the world.
 
Itachi: “Come Kisame, we must leave.”
 
Kisame: “Right.”
 
Then they vanished, leaving the world.
 
 
 
 
In another part of the galaxy
 
Four figures were looking at a crystal ball, observing Sora.
 
Figure # 1: *male voice* “There he is, we finally found him.”
 
Figure # 2: *male voice* “But he's just a kid, is he really one of us?”
 
Figure # 3: *female voice* “He has a Keyblade, so he has to be.”
 
Figure # 2: “Well excuse me for not seeing that!”
 
Figure # 4: *male voice* “Enough! If the world is to be saved, we need him.”
 
All: “Yes sir!!”
 
Then they vanished, beginning their search.
 
 
 
 
In the Gummi Ship
 
Jack: “Alright mates, what's our next destination?”
 
Donald: “….When another world appears.”
 
Sora: “And look, there's one right now.”
 
As soon as Sora said that, Heartless Gummi Ships appeared.
 
King Mickey: “Look out!”
 
Jack: “What are they?”
 
Goofy: “Heartless Gummi Ship! They often give us a hard time.”
 
Jack: “Have you tried negotiating?”
 
Donald: “You can't negotiate with Heartless!”
 
Then the ship rattled. The Heartless Gummi Ships were firing at them.
 
Jack: “Incoming!!!”
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy got in their positions.
 
Jack: “Fire the cannons!!”
 
Sora: “You don't have to tell us twice!”
 
They fired at the Heartless, the heartless were pretty quick and dodged most of the attacks. Then the Heartless fired at them, and missed. Then Sora gathered energy in the cannon he was using, and fired at the Heartless, destroying them all.
 
Sora: “Is it me, or are these things just keep getting easier to beat every time we run into them?”
King Mickey: “I'll stay here guys. I'll come when you really need me.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the new world
 
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack arrived on the world.
 
Sora: “Where are we?”
 
Donald: “I don't know.”
 
Jack: “So, this is another world. Now that I'm traveling from world to world, everyone will know the name of “Captain Jack Sparrow”.
 
Everyone rolled their eyes. Then they heard a scream.
 
Girl: “Help! Those things are after me!”
 
She was being chased by Heartless. These Heartless looked like ninjas. The girl saw Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack and ran to them.
 
Girl: “Help me! Please help me!”
 
Sora: “Sure get behind us!”
 
When she did, the Heartless attacked them. Sora hit one with his Keyblade, but when he made contact there was a poof, and in the Heartless was replaced with a log.
 
Sora: “What the!”
 
Then, out of nowhere the same Heartless punched Sora in the stomach.
 
Donald: “What just happened?”
 
Girl: “That was a substitution jutsue!”
 
Jack: “I swear, things just keep getting weirder when I'm around you three.”
 
Sora: “Man, these things can punch.”
 
The same thing happened to everyone else. The Heartless tired them out, and there are only four of them! This looked like the end, until the Heartless froze, and disappeared.
 
Sora: “Ok that was weird.”
 
 
Later
 
 
Girl: “Thanks, you really saved me back there.”
 
Sora: “But we really didn't do anything.”
 
Girl: “It's ok. Oh, my name's Sakura.”
 
Sora: “Hi. My name is Sora. This is Donald, Goofy, and Jack.”
 
Sakura: “It's nice to see you. Hey, why don't you guys come to my village? It's not that far from here.”
 
Donald: “Sure, Ok!”
 
Sakura: “Great! But before you do anything, you have to check in with the Hokage.”
 
Jack: “Huh?”
 
Sakura: “The Hokage is our village leader. Come on let's go!”