Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ The Attack ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I thought this story would be cooler if I did something like this…… (Just read and you'll find out what I mean)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack followed Sakura to a large gate.
 
Sora: “Wow.”
 
Donald: “That's one big gate.”
 
Sakura: “Welcome to Konaha.”
 
They walked threw the gates. Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack were surprised at how big this “village” was.
???: “Sakura! There you are! Where have you been? You were supposed to be here two hours ago.”
 
Sakura: “Oh Naruto, some enemy ninja that I've never seen before attacked me on the way. But they saved me.”
Naruto looked at Sakura's saviors.
 
Naruto: “Is the circus in town?”
 
Sakura: “NARUTO!! (Bonks him on the head) Don't say that in front of him.”
 
Naruto: “What are you talking about?”
 
Sakura: “When those ninja attacked me, his weapon was it.”
 
Naruto: “……Huh?”
 
???: “She means he's the Keyblade Master. You dope.”
 
Naruto: “Grrrrrrrrr, Sasuke.”
 
Sasuke appeared with a poof.
 
Sakura: “Sasuke! You're here.”
 
Naruto: “So, you're telling me that this guy is the “Hero of Legend”?”
 
Sora: “Hero of Legend? What do you mean?”
 
Sakura: “The Hero of Legend is the one who is chosen by the Keyblade. He uses it to slay those things called, the Heartless. He's even able to go to other worlds.”
 
Then, Sora realized something.
 
Sora: “Hey Sakura, those ninja that attacked you, weren't ninjas. They were Heartless.”
 
Sakura: “Oh no! We need to inform the Hokage right away.”
 
Then everyone went to the Hokage's office, and they explained everything to Tsunade. (The Hokage)
Tsunade: “….I see, so you are the Hero of Legend, and you say that the Heartless are here.”
Sora: “Yeah.”
 
Tsunade: “Hmm…This could be the work of Orochimaru.”
 
Donald: “Who?”
 
???: “He's our village's enemy, or in your case, the enemy of our world.”
 
A man was sitting in the windowsill of the office.
 
Naruto: “Kakashi-sensei!”
 
Kakashi: “I see that the Keyblade Master is here. And as many times as I've heard the legend, I don't remember you being in the group.”
 
Jack: “Unless you're talking about me, I'm new in the group.”
 
Kakashi: “Anyway, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto! Why don't you three take them and show them around the village.”
Naruto: “Sure thing!”
 
Sakura: “Right!”
 
Sasuke: “Whatever.”
 
Then, everyone left the office.
 
Tsunade: “Is Orochimaru the one behind Sakura's attackers?”
 
Kakashi: “Most likely. He must have found out a way to control the Heartless.”
 
Tsunade: “This is bad. We need to be on guard at all cost.”
 
 
 
Outside
 
 
 
After the tour was over, everything was fine. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke became good friends with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack. Then, they heard a girl scream.
 
Naruto: “That sounded like Hinata! Let's go!”
 
They ran in the direction of the scream.
 
Here comes the thing I was talking about in the beginning
 
 
[Desire for All That Is Lost music playing]
 
When they got there, Hinata, Kiba, and Shino were lying on the ground. Sora, and friends, found Ninja Heartless surrounding them.
 
Sora: “Get the Heartless!”
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used some ground combo attacks; then Guard Break attack. This caused the Heartless to go into the air, and Sora used aerial combo attacks; and Finishing Aerial Combo attack. While that was happening, Donald was using Thunder spells on the Heartless. Goofy was bashing them with his shield; and using “Goofy Tornado”. Jack threw knives at the Heartless; and slashed them with his sword. Naruto used his technique “Shadow Clone Jutsue” and all the clones attacked the Heartless. Sasuke used his technique “Fire Ball Jutsue”, turning the Heartless on fire. Sakura used her technique “Sakura Blizzard” with this; she threw weapons at the Heartless and little pieces of paper attached to them. These weren't just paper, soon after the pieces of paper exploded, destroying the Heartless.
 
[Game play over]
 
[Desire for All That Is Lost stops playing]
 
 
 
Hinata: “Thanks everyone.”
 
Kiba: “Yeah, those things were giving us a hard time.”
 
Shino: “We appreciate your help.”
 
Then they left….after that, in a puff of smoke, Kakashi appeared.
 
Kakashi: “What happened?”
 
Naruto: “The Heartless! They're in the village!”
 
Kakashi: “No, this can't be. He's here, Orochimaru's here.”
 
Sakura: “What can we do Kakashi-sensei?”
 
Kakashi: “Help stop the remaining Heartless. We'll evacuate everyone! Oh, and I'm making this an A-rank mission.”
Naruto: “Alright!!!!”
 
Then they left both ways.
 
 
In another part of the village, they ran into more Heartless.
 
Sora: “There they are. Let's get them!”
 
[Sinister Shadows music playing]
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used his ground combos; and Guard Break attack. Then more ground combos. Donald used his Blizzard spells, and Goofy used his shield to beat the Heartless; then “Goofy Tornado”. Jack threw knives at the Heartless, and slashed them with his sword. Naruto used his “Shadow Clone Jutsue” to beat the Heartless. Sasuke used his Fire Ball Jutsue” to light the Heartless on fire. Sakura blew the Heartless up with her “Sakura Blizzard”. Then there were no more Heartless.
 
[Sinister Shadows stops playing]
 
When they thought that they won, an even bigger Heartless, called the “Shadow Serpent” appeared.
[The Corrupted music playing]
 
The Heartless swung its tail hitting everybody. Sora used Aerial Recovery to regain balance. He used his ability “Scan” to see the Heartless's status. The Heartless has 1243 HP, STR is 50, and DEF is 45. Then Sora used his aerial combo attacks; then Finishing Combo attack. Then Donald used his Thunder spells. Goofy threw his shield; it was spinning while hitting the Heartless. Jack threw knives trying to hit the head. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke jumped into the air to attack the Heartless's head. Then, the Heartless struck at Sora.
 
[Reaction Command]
 
The Heartless was about to get Sora, when he jumped into the air, and bashed the Heartless on the head knocking it out.
[Reaction Command over]
 
Sora used ground combos; then Guard Break attack. Everyone was attacking the Heartless at the same time. The Heartless woke up and struck at everyone, hurting them badly. “Heal!!” and Sora healed cured everyone, making them regain health. Sora used some Thunder spells to hit the head, and so did Donald. Goofy threw his shield at the Heartless. The Heartless swung its tail, and hit Sora into the air. Sora regained balance, and hit the Heartless with aerial combos; then Finishing Combo attack. As soon as that attack hit the Heartless, a sphere of light consumed the Heartless's head. (You know when you beat a Heartless in KH2, that's what happened)
 
[The Corrupted music stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
The Heartless fell to the ground, a heart was freed from it, and the Heartless vanished.
 
Naruto: “Alright!! We beat the Heartless!”
 
Sakura: “And it looks like there are no more Heartless around.”
 
???: “Oh, I don't think so.”
 
Sora: “Who's there? Show yourself!”
 
With a puff of smoke, a man with black long hair, and pail white skin appeared.
 
Naruto: “It's Orochimaru!”
 
Orochimaru: “That's right. I never would have thought that you would beat these Heartless.”
Sasuke: “Well, you thought wrong.”
 
Orochimaru: “Hmm, hmm, hmm, yes well, I have a bit of a challenge for you. Especially you, Keyblade Master.”
He then made some weird signals with his hands.
 
Orochimaru: “SUMMONING JUTSUE!!!”
 
Then a cloud of smoke appeared. When it cleared, a huge purple snake was in front of them.
Everybody's mouths dropped.
 
Jack: “Th-th-that's a-a-a b-b-big s-s-s-snake.”
 
Snake: “Why did you summon me, Orochimaru?”
 
Orochimaru: “I summoned you for a good reason, Manda. Look below.”
 
Manda looked, and saw them.
 
Manda: “Ahh, I see. He's here. You summoned me at a good time Orochimaru. I'll let the sacrifices slide. He will make a great sacrifice!!!!!!”
 
[The Encounter music playing]
 
[Game play]
 
Manda struck at them, and hit them. Sora used “Scan”, Manda's HP was 960, ATK was 45, and DEF was 60. Then, suddenly Manda's tail was in the scan. Tail's HP was 205, ATK was 15, and DEF was 20. Sora attacked Manda's tail with ground combos; then Guard Break attack. Then he did more ground combos while everyone else was hitting Manda's head. When Sora used Guard Break on the tail, Manda went to attack Sora.
 
[Reaction Command]
 
Manda struck at Sora, but Sora dodged and bashed Manda in the face, knocking him out. Orochimaru fell off Manda's head, and was unconscious. Sora used “Scan” on Orochimaru. His HP was 1005, ATK was 50, and DEF was 40. Sora used ground combos; then Guard Break. Donald used Thunder spells, and Goofy used “Goofy Tornado”. Naruto used a new technique called “Rasengon” on Orochimaru. Sasuke used his “Fire Ball Jutsue”, and Sakura used her “Sakura Blizzard”. Jack slashed him with his sword. Orochimaru woke up, and so did Manda. Orochimaru was back on Manda's head, and Manda swung his tail, hitting everyone. “Heal!!!” Sora cured everyone, and attacked Manda's tail while everybody else attacked his head. The last Guard Break got Manda's attention, and attacked Sora.
 
[Reaction Command]
 
Manda struck at Sora, and Sora dodged and bashed Manda in the face, knocking him out. Orochimaru fell off Manda's head again, and was unconscious. Donald used Thunder spells, and Goofy used “Goofy Tornado”. Naruto used “Rasengon”, Sasuke used “Fire Ball Jutsue”, and Sakura used “Sakura Blizzard”. Jack threw knives, and slashed Orochimaru with his sword. Then Sora used ground combos; then Guard Break. As soon as the attack made contact, a sphere of light consumed Orochimaru. “AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!”
 
[The Encounter music stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
 
Manda disappeared in a puff of smoke. Orochimaru staggered to stay on his feet.
 
Orochimaru: “This can't be. I'm immortal, I can't die!”
 
Naruto: “It's over Orochimaru.”
 
Then, Orochimaru fell to the ground face first.
 
 
 
 
 
Tsunade: “I thank you, Keyblade Master. Thanks to you, we don't need to worry about Orochimaru anymore.”
Jack: “Don't worry love. Thanks to me, your troubles are over.”
 
Jack kissed her hand, and Tsunade blushed. Naruto almost gagged.
 
Sora: “Well we better go.”
 
Naruto: “I hope you guys come back to visit. We can do missions together.”
 
Sora: “That sounds like fun.”
 
Naruto gave Sora a thumbs up.
 
Sora: “Well, we better go.”
 
Donald: “Bye-bye!”