Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ The New Organization ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Radiant Guardian
 
 
 
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack returned to Radiant Guardian, and told them about the world.
Leon: “So those kids aren't part of that world?”
 
Yuffie: “And there are monsters called Digimon there?”
 
Goofy: “Yep.”
 
Sora: “Do you think you can find a way to get them here?”
 
Leon: “We might be able to teleport them here, but we'll have to upgrade the computer to do that.”
Tron: “That shouldn't be a problem; it should be a piece of cake.”
 
Then, when everyone thought everything was going smoothly, there was an explosion.
 
[Scherzo Di Notte starts playing]
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack went to see what the problem was. When they appeared at the Bailey, Heartless were coming from small dark portals.
 
Donald: “Heartless!”
 
Sora: “Let's get `em!”
 
Jack: “There all yours.”
 
[Game play]
 
 
Heartless were surrounding them, Sora used ground combos; and used Explosion. Donald used thunder, and blizzard spells. Goofy just bashed them with his shield. Then, there were no more Heartless.
 
[Game play over]
 
[Scherzo Di Notte stops playing]
 
 
Sora: “Well, that was easy.”
 
???: “That's as easy as it's going to get.”
 
Donald: “Huh?”
 
Sora: “Who's there?”
 
At the top of the Bailey, nine figures appeared. They were wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them.
Leader: “Is that him?”
 
Itachi: “Yes, that's him.”
 
Zetsu: “But he's only a kid. How can a kid be the wielder of the Keyblade?”
 
Deidara: “Oh well, it can't be helped.”
 
Kisame: “Hey, don't take him lightly. He's the one who defeated Organization XIII.”
 
Sasori: “It doesn't matter; the Akatsuki will be rid of him.”
 
Sora: “What do you want?”
 
Leader: “If you want to find out, come find us.”
 
All members: “Heh heh heh heh heh heh.”
 
Then they disappeared.
 
Leon appeared, and saw them leave.
 
Leon: “What happened?”
 
Sora: “I'm not really sure. They call themselves “The Akatsuki”. They look like bad news.”
Leon: “Hmmmm, you better be careful. They look tough.”
 
Donald: “No problem!”
 
Sora: “If we took out Organization XIII, we can beat the Akatsuki.”
 
Leon: “Heh, I forgot, you're too stubborn to back down from a battle.”
 
Sora: “If you can get some information on them, let us know.”
 
Leon nodded, and Sora, Donald, and Jack (who arrived after everything was clear) left.
 
 
Close to Radiant Guardian
 
 
Figure #1: “We're too late, he left.”
 
Figure #2: “It doesn't matter, we're Chasers. No matter where he goes, we'll find him.”
 
 
 
 
In the Gummi Ship
 
 
(The King is with them in the Gummi Ship, he didn't get left behind)
 
 
 
King Mickey: “Hey, it's getting late. You guys should get some rest. I'll fly the ship, and I'll wake you when we arrive to a new world.”
 
Sora: “OK, yeah I haven't slept in a while.”
 
Then they sat in their chairs, and fell asleep.
 
 
In Sora's dream
 
 
Sora was standing in darkness, in front of a huge gate.
 
Sora: “Why am I here?”
 
???: “It's almost time for my return. You can't keep me sealed forever.”
 
 
Sora woke up sweating. “No, not again.”
 
King Mickey: “Sora? You OK?”
 
Sora turned to see the King with a worried look on his face.
 
Sora: “Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me.”
 
Then he went back to sleep, and King Mickey went back to piloting the ship.
 
 
A few hours later
 
 
King Mickey: “New world straight ahead!”
 
Everyone got up to see what world it was.
 
Sora: “Well, get ready for landing.”
 
 
 
 
In the world
 
 
 
 
???: “Are you really gonna go through with this? You don't have to do this, you know. I can find Zenon myself, Mom.”
Mom: “Oh yes we do. We've already searched for him and we haven't found a clue. Besides, we've already finished all the preparations to summon him. We just need a little life energy to summon Zenon….I hope. You just concentrate on defeating Overlord Zenon when he's summoned, OK Adell?”
 
 
Then Adell's Dad, little brother, and little sister's heads popped out of a huge cauldron.
 
Dad: “Honey, this summon is going to take more than a little life. We're gonna die.”
 
Taro *little brother*: “Yeah. Why do you have to use our lives anyway?”
 
Mom: “Shut up brat, and be a good little sacrifice now!!!”
 
Adell: “You call this good mothering…? If you really need life energy, you can use mine you know.”
Mom: “Don't be absurd. You're the only human left in this world. Everyone else turned into monsters. We can't waste any of your precious life.”
 
Adell: “I don't like this at all.”
 
Then they got ready for the summoning ritual.
 
After Adell's mom did the ritual…Nothing happened.
 
Mom: “Oh, what went wrong?”
 
Then suddenly, with dozens of explosions, a girl appeared out of no where.
 
Girl: “Hmm? What happened? Where am I?”
 
Adell: “It's…a girl!!!?”
 
Mom: “Well, she sure is cute for an Overlord.”
 
Adell: “You've got to be kidding! She's Overlord Zenon?”
 
Girl: “Overlord Zenon? Do you know my father?”
 
Adell: “Father!? Wait! You! You're Zenon's…!?”
 
Girl: “That, I am! For I am Rozalin, the only daughter of Overlord Zenon!”
 
Adell: “Ah, you can't be serious.”
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED……