Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Veldime ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Jack, and the King arrived at the world.
 
Sora: “This place sort of reminds me of the underworld.”
 
Goofy: “Yeah, it sure is spooky.”
 
Donald: “Let's be careful, who knows what monsters, or Heartless might be here.”
 
Jack: “If there are, I'll leave them to you.”
 
They walked a few miles, until they heard a scream. Then they ran and saw Adell, and Rozalin being attacked by Shadow Heartless. They ran to help them.
 
Sora: “We'll help you.”
 
[Sinister Shadows playing]
 
[Game play]
 
(I'm making Jack help)
 
Sora used ground combos; then Explosion, then Guard Break. The Heartless swiped at Sora, and then Sora countered and attacked them. King Mickey did the same thing, the Heartless attacked him, and he got them back. Jack threw knives at them, and slashed them with his sword. Donald used fire spells on the Heartless. Goofy used Goofy Tornado getting the rest of the Heartless.
 
[Game play over]
 
[Sinister Shadows stops playing]
 
 
 
Rozalin: “Thanks, those were some weird monsters. What were they?”
 
Adell: “Yeah, I've never seen monsters like that before.”
 
Sora: “Those were Heartless, and it looks like we came at the right time.”
 
Rozalin: “Well, I surely don't want to run into any more of them.”
 
Sora: “Well, anyway Adell, Rozalin, what are you two doing out here?”
 
Adell: “Well, Rozalin's suppose to be taking me to her father, Overlord Zenon. But, we keep coming to dead ends.”
Jack then got an idea. Jack pulled out his compos.
 
Jack: “Here, try this.”
 
Jack gave the compos to Rozalin.
 
Jack: “This compos will point to your hearts desire, it can even take you to your father if you want.”
Rozalin looked at the compos, and thought for a moment.
 
Rozalin: *thoughts* “I can't lead Adell to my father if he wishes to kill him. I'll just have to lead him to somewhere else.
She held the compos out, and it pointed in a random direction.
 
Rozalin: “Ah ha, my father lies in this direction.”
 
Then she started walking in that direction.
 
Adell: “Finally. Thanks for letting her use that compos Jack.”
 
Jack: “You're welcome. *thoughts* Why did it work for her, and not for me?
 
Then they followed Rozalin, in the wrong direction (but they don't know that).
 
 
 
Larking in the darkness close to them
 
Pete: “Yes, that's right, go look for your father.”
 
Majin Buu: “But what they don't know is that they're going the wrong way.”
 
Pete: “Yeah and when the time is right, we grab her.”
 
Buu: “She will be a great use to us, since we know her true identity.”
 
Both: “Ah hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!”
 
 
 
 
In a forest
 
 
???: “…We've ventured out to the frontiers of Veldime, in search of a vicious hero who was spotted in the area… Wait! What's this? I can't believe it! (Quickly moves to the side) Look out! It's an invisible laser! (Quickly moves to the side again) Hiyaaaaaaaa! Did you see that?”
 
 
???: “CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Axel, darling! How many times do we have to go over this!? This is the Traveling Channel!! We don't need action scenes for this travel show! So stop making up traps and enemies!!”
 
Axel: “But I'm the host.”
 
Director: “Heh heh heh. Axel, Axel, Axel… No one expects anything from you anymore! There was a time when you were lighting up the stage as the Dark Hero, but that time is long gone!!!”
 
 
Then Sora, Donald, Goofy, Jack, the King, Adell, and Rozalin appeared.
 
Adell: “Huh? Who are they?”
 
Rozalin suddenly had an idea.
 
Rozalin: “That is him. That blonde man over there is Overlord Zenon. That is my father.”
 
All: “W-What!?”
 
Adell: “Really!?... But he looks so young. Can he really be your father?”
 
Then, Axel spotted them.
 
Axel: “Hey Director, look!”
 
Then he walked toward them.
 
Axel: “Well hello there.”
 
Adell: “I don't want your stupid autograph! I want your life!!”
 
Axel: “Huh? My life? Wait a minute, am I on Screwed? Oh well.”
 
He then pulled out his guitar.
 
 
[Rowdy Rumble playing]
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used “Scan”, Axel's HP was 205, ATK was 25, and DEF was 30. Sora then used ground combos; then Guard Break, and then Explosion. Donald used thunder spells, Goofy bashed him with his shield, and Jack threw knives at him, and then slashed him with his sword. King Mickey used random combo attacks with his Keyblade, Rozalin pulled out a gun, and shot at Axel. Adell used punching combinations that really hurt Axel. Then Sora used more ground combos; and then Guard Break. When the attack made contact, an orb of light consumed Axel.
 
Axel: “Ouch! That really hurt!”
 
(Axel was too scared to attack them back)
 
[Game play over]
 
[Rowdy Rumble stops playing]
 
 
Axel was on the ground twitching.
 
Axel: “Gggh… W-Why me…?”
 
Then the Director grabbed Axel, and dragged him away.
 
Adell: “I, I, I, I did it!! Oh yeah! The mighty Zenon goes down!!!”
 
Everyone cheered, except for Rozalin.
 
Rozalin: “Hmm? Oh no! It appears that I had not looked closely enough. That is not my father. It's just some idiot.”
 
All: “……WHAT!!!!!!!??????”
 
Adell: “YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!”
 
???: “Well, well, it looks like you've been duped.”
 
Majin Buu appeared and grabbed Rozalin. Then Pete appeared too.
 
Sora: “Pete!?”
 
Donald: “And Majin Buu too!”
 
Pete: “Well, we got what we came here for. Now we leave.”
 
Then they disappeared into darkness.
 
Pete: “Oh and you don't have to worry about that Zenon. We took care of that for you, HA!
Adell: “No! Give her back! Give Rozalin back now!!!”
 
 
 
At Adell's house
 
 
Mom: “oh dear. What are we going to do?”
 
Adell: “The only thing we can do, bring her back.”
 
King Mickey: “Hey! How about you come with us?”
 
Sora: “Yeah, who knows? We might find her in a different world. And when we find her, we can bring you back.”
 
Goofy: “Yeah, don't worry. Everything's going to be ok.”
 
Adell looked at his parents.
 
Mom: “It's ok Adell.”
 
Dad: “Yeah, go find her, son.”
 
Adell smiled, and nodded. Then looked at his little brother and sister,
 
Taro: “Be careful Adell. Don't die.”
 
Haniko: “Bring me a souvenir Adell.”
 
Adell bided his family good-bye, and they left.
 
 
 
 
Malfeasants' Castle (The World that never was Castle)
 
 
Maleficent: “Good work you two. She should do well in my plan for revenge on those fools. Now go, continue your mission. Davy Jones, you will accompany them this time.”
 
Davy Jones: “That's more like it.”
 
 
 
In a cell in the castle
 
 
Rozalin: “Adell, help me!”
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED……