Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Midgar ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the Gummi Ship
 
 
 
Adell: “Where are we going? Do you think Rozalin will in that world?”
 
Sora: “I don't know, but if she's not, we'll keep looking.”
 
Donald: “Hey look, there's another world now!”
 
 
 
Close by
 
 
Chaser #1: “There he is. We found him.”
 
Chaser #2: “Let's get him now.”
 
Chaser Leader: “No, let him go for now. Let's wait until he's clear of enemies. Xehanort won't attack yet. He always takes his time.”
Chaser #3: “Yes sir.”
 
 
 
The world
 
 
 
Cloud was checking for messages on his cell phone, he had one message from Tifa.
 
Message: “You got a call from Reno. He's in Healin. Says he's got work for you. Cloud, how have you been?”
Cell phone: “You have no more messages.”
 
Cloud put his phone away, and was about to start up his motorcycle, but then he suddenly felt a massive pain in his arm. It only lasted a second. When the pain was gone, he put on his goggles, started his motorcycle, and drove off.
Up on higher ground, three people on motorcycles (that were similar to Cloud's) were looking at the city Cloud was headed.
 
???: “Hey, Kadaj? Is that where big brother lives?”
 
Kadaj: “Yeah.”
 
???: “You think he'll be glad to see us?”
 
 
Kadaj: “Not a chance.”
 
???: “Don't cry, Yazoo.”
 
Yazoo: “But mother's with him?”
 
Kadaj: “Maybe not.”
 
Yazoo: “Oh, don't cry, Loz.”
 
Loz was sort of crying (if you call sad moaning crying).
 
Then, Kadaj spotted Cloud.
 
Kadaj: “Look, here he comes.”
 
Then Yazoo and Loz saw him as well. They then started up their motorcycles, and drove after him.
A few miles up with Cloud, he saw Yazoo and Loz behind him. Then, out of no where, Neo-Shadows appeared and attacked cloud. The sides of his motorcycle opened, and he pulled out a sword. He killed a couple of Heartless until Loz appeared beside him.
 
Loz: “Where's mother?”
 
Then Yazoo appeared beside Cloud, shooting at him.
 
Yazoo: “We know you hid her, brother.”
 
Everyone was attacking Cloud, Yazoo was shooting at him, Loz was trying to punch Cloud, and the Heartless were jumping around like fleas trying to hit Cloud.
 
While all that was happening, Kadaj was on his cell phone.
 
Kadaj: “Don't tell me you're leading me on? Because I think you do have mother there…..No need to shout….Put the president on. You're starting to bother me.”
 
Back with Cloud, Yazoo, Loz and the Heartless were giving him a hard time. Then, when the Heartless were about to pile up on Cloud,
 
Sora: “Cloud!!”
 
Sora threw his Keyblade, and it hit the Heartless, making them vanish.
 
Cloud: “Sora,”
 
Then, more Heartless appeared and tried to attack Cloud, but they were interrupted but Donald's thunder spell.
Cloud: “Donald,”
 
A Neo-shadow was waiting for Cloud behind a rock. When Cloud was close enough, the Heartless attacked. But, just like Donald, Goofy interrupted, by jabbing it with his shield.
 
Cloud: “Goofy,”
 
Next, Adell comes along and starts punching, and kicking all the Heartless that attack him. Jack was throwing knives, and slicing the Heartless with his sword.
 
Then, right when some Heartless were about to actually get Cloud, King Mickey comes and kills them.
Cloud: “The King?”
 
Then, Kadaj lifted his hand and the Heartless vanished. Yazoo and Loz new right away what to do, and they left to join Kadaj. Cloud stopped his motorcycle and watched as they rode off.
Sora: [sigh] “Cloud, what's up?”
 
Cloud: “Nothing much. What are you doing here?”
 
Sora: “We're looking for Rozalin. She was kidnapped, and taken to Maleficent.”
 
Cloud: “That witch is always up to no good.”
 
Sora: “But the other reason we're here is that we are looking for Xehanort.”
 
King Mickey: “Yeah, I have a hunch that he's still out there somewhere. You haven't seen him around have ya?”
Cloud: “No, I haven't. Look, I have somewhere I need to be.”
 
King Mickey: “Hey! Why don't we come with you? You might need help if you run into those guys again.”
With the King saying those words, he really couldn't refuse. So, he let them come.
 
 
 
 
On their way to Healin, Cloud was checking for more messages on his cell phone.
 
Message #1: “What up, fool, it's Barret. I am the man! Oil, Cloud! I just found the biggest goddamn oil field you ever seen! Surveying's done, so I should be able to get out there and see Marlene real soon. You let her know, alright, Spiky?
 
Message #2: “Reno called again. He says to hurry, but he sounded kind of strange… Be careful, okay?
 
 
They arrived at a house in the middle of a forest. They walked up the stares that led them to the door, and walked in. And as soon as the door opens, Reno attacks, but Cloud countered the moment he walked in. He was about to attack again until he saw Sora.
 
Reno: “Huh? Hey! Sora, long time no see!”
 
Sora: “Um… Do I know you?”
 
Reno thought for a moment.
 
Reno: “Maybe this will ring-a-bell. The name's Reno, got it memorized?”
 
At that moment, Sora instantly new who he was.
 
Sora: “Axel?”
 
Adell: “Huh!?”
 
Sora: “No, not the Axel in your world.”
 
Adell was relieved to hear that, because he really wasn't in the mood to see Axel the “Dark Hero”.
Sora: “Axel? Is that really you?”
 
Reno: “Well, sort of. Except, I'm whole.”
 
Then, he turned his head to see his partner enter the room.
 
Reno: “Yeah, Rude, looking sharp!”
 
Rude: “You know them?”
 
Reno: “Yeah, they're friends of mine.”
 
Then, a man in a wheelchair entered the room as well.
 
Cloud: “Rufus Shinra? Do I feel bad for you two.”
 
Reno: “Hey, it's an okay job. And the best thing is that he pays. We're sort of like his body guards.”
Shinra: “The day of the explosion…”
 
Cloud: “What do you want?”
 
Shinra: “-…I managed to get out…”
 
Cloud: “-Who were the guys that attacked me?”
 
Shinra: “-…before it colla--”
 
Cloud: “-I'm leaving.”
 
Shinra: “We need you assistance, Cloud.”
 
Cloud: “-Not interested--”
 
Shinra: “-I acknowledge that Shinra…owes the planet a lot. It goes without saying that my company and I are the ones who put the world in the sorry state it's in. So we feel we have a responsibility to set things right. We've already taken the first step…by conducting an investigation in Sephiroth's wake.”
 
Reno: “Yup, at the Northern Cave.”
 
Shinra: “What do you think we found? Nothing. Nothing at all. You can relax. However, not all went as planed.”
 
Donald: “What happened?”
 
Shinra: “We were interrupted. It was the three who attacked you. Kadaj's gang.”
 
Cloud: “Kadaj?”
 
Shinra: “It seems he doesn't want us finishing what we started. Really, what could they be thinking?”
Cloud: “What does that have to do with me?”
 
Reno: “You're our buddy, aren't you?”
 
Shinra: “Kadaj's group is young, violent. As dangerous as they come. That's why we decided it might be in our interest to hire a little muscle.”
 
Cloud: “I'm a delivery boy now. Tough luck.”
 
Shinra: “You're all we have. Please, Cloud, you're an ex-SOLDIER.”
 
Cloud: “In my head.”
 
When he headed for the door, Sora, Donald, Goofy, the King, Adell, and Jack followed. Then, he stopped at the door.
 
Cloud: “What's This `Mother' crap about?”
 
Shinra: “Why, did Kadaj say something to you? No surprise. There are lots of kids who miss their mothers. That's the world we live in. I hear there are orphans living with you. Think about it. Don't you want to put smiles back on their faces? All we want in the end is to rebuild our world, Cloud.”
 
Cloud: “-But I…”
 
Reno: “-Come on, Cloud. Together, we could rebuild Shinra!”
 
Then, Cloud walked out the door.
 
Cloud: “Not interested.”
 
 
 
Outside
 
 
Sora: “Cloud, why won't you help them?”
 
Cloud: “Because it's their problem to deal with, and they're responsible for destroying our world.”
Adell: “Man, you're stubborn. You should help them if you don't want to see your world like this.”
Cloud: “………I'll think about it.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED……..