Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Ultimate Destruction ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akatsuki Hideout…
 
 
 
All ten Akatsuki members Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, Sasori, Deidara, Zetsu, Konen, and the leader Pein, appeared in a giant cave. (For Sasori, he's inside his puppet)
 
Kisame: “Hmm, how long has it been since we've all come together like this?”
 
Hidan: “Seven years, not since Orochimaru left us.”
 
Kakuzu: “And now Orochimaru is out of the picture. It seems the Keyblade Master was able to defeat him.”
 
Zetsu: “Things really have taken an interesting turn.”
 
Sasori: “So Itachi, what is Sora doing right now?”
 
Itachi: “He's going to different worlds and gathering people to join him to take out Maleficent's group.”
 
Kisame: “And it appears that Xehanort has returned as well.”
 
Pein: “… Very well, I want all of you to search for the Dragon Balls and bring them here at all costs.”
 
“Right.” And everyone left except Pein, who had an evil smile.
 
 
 
 
In the Shera…
 
 
 
Donald: “So that's how Anti-Sora got out.”
 
Sora: “Yeah, Sephiroth destroyed the seal that kept him at bay. Now he's free, and is able to cause chaos whenever he can.”
 
Adell: “So, the only thing you can do to keep him in is to not get angry?”
 
Naruto: “Then the best thing for Sora is to not get mad so easily. There, problem solved.”
 
Cid entered the room that everyone was in. “Hey, there's a world coming up. So get ready.” Everyone entered the Bridge to see what the world was.
 
Donald: “Earth again?”
 
Cid: “No, this is a different one. The radar says that there is a Dragon Ball there.”
 
Naruto: “Well what are we doing standing around here for? Let's go and get that Dragon Ball!”
 
Sakura: “Naruto! You went on the last one. It's Sasuke's turn.”
 
Sasuke: “What!?”
 
Sora: “Alright guys, let's go!”
 
 
 
 
Earth…
 
 
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, Sasuke, Adell, Goten and Trunks were in a city. When they looked up at the sky, it looked like little meteorites were falling and destroying buildings.
 
Trunks: “What's going on?”
 
Sasuke: “This world is under attack. We better hurry.”
 
Sora: “Right, let's go.”
 
 
 
On top of a building, a Devil-woman named Urd, her servant Marller, who was carrying an Urn, and Majin Buu (he's in his original form) were watching the meteorites destroy the city.
 
Urd: “How am I doing so far?”
 
Urn: “Well done! You must accurately bring down 52 buildings. The Ultimate Destruction Program is safeguarded by layers of powerful protection. Once you cracked them all, this world will become a realm of darkness!”
 
They had a prisoner, a man named Keiichi, tied up with ropes watched in agony as the world he lived in was being destroyed. “You'd never…would you?”
 
Urd: “You bet I would! I'm going to destroy this world, and rebuild it into a Dark Realm for Heartless.”
 
She let out an evil laugh, and then turned to Marller. “The Urn.”
 
“Yes, my Lord.”
 
Urd: “All right, the first layer of protection has been removed. What's next?”
 
Urn: “Don't be impatient. The Night of Terror is still young! Our time will come soon enough.”
 
 
 
 
Back with Sora and friends…
 
 
[Sinister Shadow music starts playing]
 
 
Sora and his companions were ambushed by Heartless.
 
Sora: “Out of the way!”
 
Adell: “We don't have time for this!”
 
Sasuke: “I got them. Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!!
 
Fire shot from his mouth and the fire swallowed the Heartless. But when the fire vanished, more Heartless appeared.
 
Trunks: “We got `em!”
 
Goten and Trunks jumped into the air and blasted all the Heartless with energy balls. The Heartless vanished in all the little explosions. Then it was clear to go on. They ran a couple of blocks until they ran into an even bigger Heartless. It was a Behemoth Heartless.
 
Jack: “Oh bugger.”
 
Sora: “Guys! We have attack the horn to beat this one!”
 
Adell: “Attack the horn, got it.”
 
 
 
[Game play]
 
 
 
Sora used “Scan”. The Behemoth's HP was 2750, ATK was 75, and DEF was 60. Sora jumped into the air and used air combos, and then Finishing Combo. Donald used a thunder spell, and Goofy threw his shield at the Behemoth. Goten and Trunks threw energy balls at it, Sasuke powered up his Chidori and attacked the Behemoth, Jack threw knives and bombs at it, and Adell jumped up on its head and did a series of punches and kicks at the Behemoth's horn. The Behemoth jumped a little and caused an earthquake when it landed hurting everyone. Then it let out a roar and lightning hit everyone. Sora used “Curaga” to heal everyone. Sora jumped into the air and went berserk took a huge chunk out of the Behemoth's HP. Adell stomped on the Behemoth's head, smashing its face into the ground. Jack threw a bomb, Sasuke used his Fireball Jutsu, Trunks and Goten used a Kamahamaha Wave, and Donald used a blizzard spell, Goofy tossed his shield, and Sora pointed his Keyblade and a beam of light shot from it. All attacks made contact, and resulted in an explosion. Then a ball of light covered the Behemoth's head.
 
 
[Sinister Shadow stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
 
When the Heartless vanished, they were exhausted.
 
???: “Wow! That was cool!”
 
They turned around and saw two girls dress up as if they were goddesses. One was tall, 16 or 17 years old. The other one was shorter, 11 or 12 years old.
 
Jack: “Hello, gorgeous.” Jack walked up to the tall girl. “The name's Captain Jack Sparrow, but everyone calls me Jack. What's a lovely woman like you doing out in the middle of the night, with these Heartless running about?”
 
???: “Hello Jack, my name is Belldandy. This is my sister, Skuld.”
 
Skuld got a good look at Sora, and saw his weapon. She gasped. “Big sis look, it's the Keyblade Master!”
 
Belldandy caught a glimpse at him, and gasped. “You're right, Skuld. The legend is true. The chosen one has come to save us.”
 
Sora: “Can you tell us what's happening?”
 
 
 
 
 
Sora: “So, Urd is your sister and she's now the Lord of Terror?”
 
Belldandy: “Yes, we need to save her and quickly!”
 
Jack: “Save? We have to `save' her?”
 
Adell: “Yeah, isn't she the one destroying this world?”
 
Skuld: “It's the Urn. The Urn is what made her the Lord of Terror.”
 
Belldandy: “And if the Urn is destroyed, the spell should be lifted.”
 
Sora: “I see, well then let's do it! Let's go save Urd!”
 
“Right!!”
 
Belldandy: “Thank you, everyone.”
 
 
 
 
 
Back at Urd's location…
 
 
 
 
Marller: “Lord Urd! You've done it! The stars have vanished!”
 
Urd: “This means I've successively completed the second process.”
 
They both let out an evil laugh. Majin Buu was just watching them, while Keiichi sat there angry and scared at the same time.
 
Keiichi: “Come on Belldandy, where are you? Things are starting to look really bad.”
 
Urd: “All right Urn, what do I do next?”
 
Before she could get an answer, Sora's Keyblade came spinning after her. Urd and Marller quickly got out of the way. Then bombs (both Jack and Skuld's bombs) fell from the sky. They put up a barrier that kept the bombs from reaching them. After they took down the barrier, kunai knives flew towards them.
 
Marller: “What the hell!?”
 
They jumped out of the way of the knives, and then Adell came falling straight for them from the sky. They moved to the side, and Adell punched the ground making a crater in the roof.
 
Majin Buu: “Damn it. They're here, I better retreat for now.” And he disappeared into darkness.
 
Urd: “Who are you?”
 
Jack: “We're your worst nightmare lass.”
 
Marller: “Aah! It's the Keyblade Master! What's he doing here!?”
 
Urd: “That's the Keyblade Master?” She looked him over. “A little short don't you think?”
 
Sora ran at her, and slashed the Urn out of her hands. “Belldandy, Now!” An arrow of light soared towards the Urn. The arrow made contact, and nearly destroyed it. Belldandy then landed in front of Sora's group.
 
Keiichi: “Belldandy!”
 
Belldandy: “Keiichi, everything will be all right now. Now then, let's go home together. You're the only older sister I have in the world…”
 
There was a silence until the Urn broke it. “That was brilliant, Belldandy! You couldn't have done it any better. Everything has happened as planned. From making you sense Urd's presence, to having you destroy me.”
 
Belldandy: “What? No, it can't be…”
 
Urn: “Now that I've been destroyed at the hands of a goddess, the final process for activating the program has been completed. Now then, Lord of Terror! Let us now transform this world into a Realm of Darkness!”
 
“No!!”
 
The Urn gave off a blinding light, and then in its place it was replaced with a huge dog-like creature. Everyone stared in shock at the monster.
 
Urd: “Yes! It's finally mine to use as I wish, the Ultimate Destruction Program! Go, Fenrir!”
 
Fenrir let out a loud roar.
 
[The Encounter music starts playing]
 
Sora: “Look out!”
 
[Game play]
 
(Everyone is just fighting)
 
Sora used “Scan”. Fenrir's HP was 4012, ATK was 110, and DEF was 108. Sora jumped into the air and used air combos, and then Finishing Combo. He jumped again and used the same combos. Fenrir slashed Sora and sent him flying. Sora regained balance, and used air combos and then Finishing Combo. Fenrir slashed at Sora again, but Sora used the Reflect spell, and it took a huge chunk out its HP. Sora jumped and used air combos, and then Finishing Combo. “Sasuke!”
 
 
REACTION COMMAND
 
 
Sasuke threw five kunai knives with paper bombs attached to them. They attached to Fenrir and exploded. Then Sora jumped and did a 10 hit combo. To finish, Sasuke used his Phoenix Flower Jutsu.
 
 
REACTION OVER
 
 
Fenrir slashed Sora and sent him flying. Sora regained balance and used a potion to heal himself. “Trunks! Goten!”
 
 
REACTION COMMAND
 
 
Trunks and Goten blasted Fenrir with energy balls. Sora was underneath Fenrir, and slashed his stomach. The last slash sent him flying into the air. Trunks and Goten both punched Fenrir, and sent him towards the ground. And to finish, they let loose a Kamahamaha Wave on Fenrir, and he was engulfed in an explosion.
 
 
REACTION OVER
 
Fenrir gathered up a huge amount of energy in his mouth, and blasted Sora. Sora used “Curaga” to heal everyone. Sora jumped and used air combos, and then Finishing Combo. When the attack made contact, a ball of light covered Fenrir.
 
 
 
[The Encounter stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
 
Fenrir fell to the ground exhausted. Urd and Marller were shocked.
 
Urd: “That's not possible! They beat Fenrir!” Then she had an idea, and turned to Marller. “Hey, servant. Give your powers to Fenrir.”
 
“Huh?”
 
Urd: “You're going to give Fenrir a power-boost so he can take these guys down.”
 
Marller: “But if I do that, I won't survive…”
 
Urd: “Never fear. You're accomplishments as my servant will be celebrated by generations by Heartless and demons, long after you're gone!”
 
Marller: “Oh, so I have to die for that? If I do as she says, I'm really going to get killed.” “The hell I will!” And she took off.
 
Urd: “You're so spineless!” She blasted Marller with a thunderbolt. Marller let out a scream of pain and fell to the ground.
 
Belldandy: “Marller!”
 
Urd: “Fine, then. I'll just give him a power-boost with my own energy! Fenrir! I am endowing you with my power!” That was her first mistake; something went wrong when she said that. “But why? He's absorbing my power in unlimited quantities…I can't control it!”
 
Sora: “What's going on?”
 
Sasuke: “This doesn't look good.”
 
When all of Urd's energy was absorbed, she passed out. Her emblem on her forehead changed “back” into a blue triangle. Then Fenrir walked up to them.
 
Belldandy: “Fenrir!”
 
Fenrir: “No, not Fenrir. I am the one who will lead this world into the Realm of Darkness…I am the Lord of Terror!”
 
Skuld: “No way! But you're the Ultimate Destruction Program!”
 
Fenrir: “That's right. I am the Ultimate Destruction Program. And now that I've absorbed all of Urd's demonic energy, I can claim my place as the new Lord of Terror! Thanks to you, I have awakened at last.”
 
Everyone got in a fighting position. Sasuke untied Keiichi. “Get out of here. You'll only get in our way.” He obeyed, and left.
 
Fenrir: “So, you still intend to put up a fight? Then let's see the power of a 1st class goddess, and the Keyblade Master!”
 
Before he could attack, a blinding light appeared. And some type of flute appeared in Belldandy's hand.
 
Fenrir: “No, it can't be…”
 
Skuld: “It is! That's the Ultimate Destruction Program vaccine. That's Midgard's Flute! Hurry big sis, play it!”
 
Fenrir: “Over my dead body!!”
 
He attacked, but it was too late. Belldandy had already started playing the flute. A bright light appeared in the sky, and a ball of snakes fell on top of Fenrir, and started biting him.
 
Skuld: “It's Midgard!”
 
Fenrir: “The vaccine's more powerful that I thought…”
 
Sora: “You did it, Belldandy!”
 
Fenrir: “I'm not going down so easily! I won't go down like this…Not when I'm so close to completing the program!” Then he bit Midgard, and Fenrir disintegrated. Then Midgard floated back up into the air.
 
Adell: “Looks like it worked.”
 
Jack: “Now that's something you don't see everyday.”
 
Sora: “So it's over, right?”
 
???: “I wouldn't be so sure of that.”
 
Then an energy ray shot out of Midgard's mouth at them.
 
Belldandy: “What are you doing? You're the program vaccine, Midgard!”
 
Midgard: “I'm afraid your nightmare has only just begun. Heh, heh, heh, heh.”