Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Team Rocket ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the Shera
 
 
Naruto was telling Sasuke and Sakura about what happened in Halloween Town, and they wish that they went. Sora told King Mickey that they saw Xehanort.
 
King Mickey: “You saw him!? You saw Xehanort!?”
 
Sora: “Yeah, he got away though.”
 
Riku: “Don't you think that we should tell the Chasers about this?”
 
King Mickey: “Yeah, I'll let them know right away.”
 
King Mickey left the room.
 
Riku: “Well, I really should be going too. I'm going to help the King.”
 
Riku left the room, leaving Sora and Kairi in the room alone. Sora and Kairi took advantage of this, and they kissed. After a few moments, they finally separated taking a breath. They were about to kiss again, until Trunks entered the room.
 
Trunks: “Hey Sora! We found the next Dragon Ball's location!”
 
Then he left. Sora and Kairi then met with everyone else.
 
Donald: “That's weird. The radar says that it's in a field of asteroids.”
 
Goten: “How are we going to look? We can't breathe in space.”
 
Cid: “Lucky for you, I have some space suits. Sorry to say this you're majesty, but I don't have a suite your size.”
 
King Mickey: “That's okay. I was going to stay in the ship anyway. I want to see where Xehanort might strike next.”
 
Cid opened a closet full of space-suits.
 
Cid: “I only have thirteen suites. It looks like you're all going.”
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Goten, Trunks, Adell, Cloud, Jack, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura put on a suit. They went to the ship's opening, and Cid opened it so they could go look for the Dragon Ball.
 
Sora: “I think it's a good idea that we split up. We can find it a lot quicker that way.”
 
“Right!”
 
They scattered. Trunks and Goten came up to a nearby asteroid, and looked.
 
Trunks: “Nothing here.”
 
Goten: “Nope.”
 
Adell didn't have much luck either. “Nothing here.”
 
Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke found nothing.
 
Naruto: “Nothing.”
 
Sakura: “Maybe over there?”
 
Sasuke: “Let's check.”
 
Donald and Goofy were searching on asteroids near the Shera.
 
Donald: “You find anything?”
 
Goofy: “Nope.”
 
Cloud was searching out in the distance. “There isn't anything here.”
 
Jack was just searching the same asteroid, but didn't know it. “Nothing here. Nope. Not here.”
 
Sora, Riku, and Kairi looked under the ship. Riku couldn't find anything, neither could Kairi, Sora didn't have any luck. That is, until he saw something shiny in one of the craters on the asteroid Sora was searching. He pulled out a Dragon Ball.
 
Sora: “I found it!”
 
Everyone heard him, and regrouped. Everyone saw the Dragon Ball in Sora's hands.
 
Trunks: “Alright! Way to go, Sora!”
 
Naruto: “Yeah! You found the Dragon Ball!”
 
???: “Yes, well done. Now hand it over!”
 
Everyone turned to see a ship that looked like a weird, red fish. (Magicarp)
 
Sasuke: “Who's that?”
 
Prepare for trouble!
Make it double.
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people within our nation.
To announce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above.
Jessie!
James.
Team Rocket; blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight.
Meowth, that's right!
 
 
 
 
Everyone sweat dropped.
 
Sora: “You've got to be kidding me.”
 
Jessie: “All right, be a good boy and give us that Dragon Ball.”
 
Sora: “…No.”
 
James: “Why you…! We ask you nicely, and that's the answer we get!? Then we'll just have to take it from you! Hit it, Meowth!”
 
Meowth: “You got it!”
 
Meowth pushed a red button, and little slots on the ship's sides opened up, and claws appeared.
 
Cid: “Hey you nitwits! Get out of there! Return to the ship!”
 
Everyone hurried to the Shera. Once inside, Cid told them to buckle down.
 
Cid: “We'll take care of these clowns!”
 
Cannons appeared on the surface of the Shera. Leon was operating one and Vincent Was operating the other.
 
Cid: “Let's kick some space ass!”
 
[Kanto Trainer Battle music starts playing]
 
[Game play]
 
“Scan” was activated. Team Rocket's ship's HP was 1700, ATK was 50, and DEF was 35. Shera's cannons blasted Team Rocket's ship. Then Team Rocket countered by jabbing at the Shera. But thanks to Cid's steering, they missed big time. Then the Shera's cannons blasted Team Rocket again. This time, Team Rocket didn't miss. They clamped on, and rammed into the Shera. Then Team Rocket jabbed the Shera, and sent it sailing backwards. The Shera went forward again, and it blasted Team Rocket again. When the blast made contact, a ball of light covered its body.
 
 
[Kanto Trainer Battle stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
Team Rocket's ship exploded.
 
Jessie: “Not again!”
 
James: “Maleficent isn't going to like this.”
 
Meowth: “You said it.”
 
All three: “Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!!”
 
And they disappeared in the distance.
 
Sora: “Well, that was the shortest fight I've ever seen.”
 
Jack was a shuck up by all the movement. “I think I'm going to be sick.”
 
Cid was examining the damage. “Well, they managed to damage the navigational system somehow. There's an Oasis world close by. We can rest there until we're through repairing it. You guys just relax.”
 
Cid sailed them to a small world. When they arrived, it had a beach, and some palm trees. There were little shacks and everything.
 
Cid: “We'll let you know when we're done.”
 
Everyone started to relax, but Sora had a bad feeling.
 
Sora: “It's peaceful. Maybe a little too peaceful.
 
Sora was right. In some nearby bushes Team Rocket was spying on them.
 
Jessie: “There they are.”
 
James: “What a coincidence that they arrive to the same world that they blasted us to.”
 
Meowth: “I think it's time to cause some destruction.”
 
“Right.”
 
Then they jumped out from behind the bush.
 
Sora: “I knew it.”
 
 
 
 
Prepare for trouble!
Make it double.
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people within our nation.
To announce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above.
Jessie!
James.
Team Rocket; blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight.
Meowth, that's right!
 
 
 
 
Meowth: “There's just one thing you need to know.”
 
Meowth pulled out a switch, and pushed a red button. (Every button they push is probably going to be, a red button) Once he did, a giant metal cage trapped Sora's friends.
 
James: “You're friends won't be able to help you this time.”
 
[Kanto Trainer Battle music starts playing]
 
Jessie: “Alright, now let's get started! Go, Arbok!”
 
James: “Go, Wheezing!”
 
They threw two red and white balls, and Arbok and Wheezing appeared.
 
[Game play]
 
 
Sora used “Scan”. Arbok's HP was 800, ATK was 30, and DEF was 45. Wheezing's HP was 500, ATK was 30, and DEF was 35. Sora attacked Arbok; he used ground combos, and then Guard Break. Then Wheezing countered by tackling him. Then Arbok smacked him with his tail, and used Poison Sting. Then Wheezing tackled Sora again. Sora regained balance, and used “Cure”. Then, Sora used Air combos, and then Finishing Combo on Wheezing. Arbok tackled Sora, and used Poison Sting. Sora used ground combos, and Guard Break, and then Explosion on Arbok.
 
 
REACTION
 
 
Wheezing used Smoke Screen, and covered the whole area with smoke. Arbok came up behind Sora, and struck. But Sora dodged and jumped away. Then, Wheezing tackled Sora from behind. Both Arbok and Wheezing were about to tackle him, but Sora jumped up into the air and threw his Keyblade at them, and it made contact.
 
 
REACTION OVER
 
 
Then they were unconscious and Sora attacked Arbok with ground combos, and then Guard Break. Then he used air combos and Finishing Combo on Wheezing. Then they countered by Wheezing tackling Sora, and Arbok using Poison Sting.
 
 
[Game play over]
 
 
Sora fell on his back, and was out of breath.
 
James: “Well, it seems that you look tired.”
 
Jessie: “I thought this would be a challenge, but it turns out that you are not worthy of being the Keyblade Master. You really are a pathetic, `twerp'.”
 
Sora's ear just twitched.
 
[Kanto Trainer Battle music stops playing]
 
Kairi: “Uh-oh, they're in for it now.”
 
Naruto: “What? What's going on?”
 
Riku: “Sora never likes to be called a twerp. They're going to be in hell soon.”
 
 
Darkness started to flow from Sora. “I'm…not…a…TWERP!!” Then darkness consumed his body, and Anti-Sora appeared.
 
Anti-Sora: “You shouldn't get this kid angry.”
 
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”
 
James: “Is that Anti-Sora!?”
 
Jessie: “The one Maleficent Majin Buu told us about!?”
 
Meowth: “It sure looks like it!”
 
Jessie: “Well, I'm not scared! Go, Arbok!”
 
James: “Go, Wheezing!”
 
 
[The Encounter music starts playing]
 
[Game play]
 
 
Anti-Sora teleported behind Arbok, grabbed it by its tail, and hit Wheezing. Then Anti-Sora threw Arbok into the air, and used Darkness Barrage. Wheezing was about to tackle Anti-Sora, but he easily dodged and kicked Wheezing to Arbok. Wheezing crashed into Arbok, making a huge crater. Arbok got up, and used Poison Sting, but the attack just went right through Anti-Sora. Anti-Sora threw a dark fire ball at them. They dodged it, and Arbok tackled him and Wheezing tackled him back to Arbok. Arbok then hit him with his tail, and used Poison Sting. Once again the attack went through him. Wheezing was about to tackle him again, but Anti-Sora dodged and punched it in the face. The punch sent Wheezing flying towards the ground. It hit the ground, and was unconscious. Then, Anti-Sora teleported behind Arbok and kicked it into the air, and used Darkness Barrage. When the attack made contact, a ball of light covered its body.
 
 
[The Encounter stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
Anti-Sora threw Arbok and Wheezing at Team Rocket. Then He built up a black fire ball, and blasted them.
 
Jessie: “This can't be happening!”
 
James: “Well, believe it.”
 
Meowth: “It's happening.”
 
“Team Rocket's blasting off again!!”
 
When they were gone, Anti-Sora vanished. Sora turned to his friends in the cage. H pointed his Keyblade at it, and it opened. Everyone, except Riku and Kairi, was shocked at what they saw.
 
Naruto: “He's almost how I am with the Nine-tailed Fox demon.
 
Cid: “Alright! We're ready for take off!”
 
Sora: “Great! Let's go everyone!”
 
They got on the ship, but Sora's going to have to answer some questions.