Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Buu's Fury ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the Mushroom Kingdom, it was very gloomy since Princess Peach was gone. But things were just about to get even gloomier. Majin Buu appeared in the castle in his Bowser form, and startled the people inside. “So, you are the Toads. You'll make an excellent snack.” The barb on his head lifted up. “How about, chocolate!” A pink flash of light filled the entire castle. Everyone from the Shera was watching it horror as Buu turned all the Toads into chocolate bars. “Those pour things.” said Kairi. “That bastard! He needs to be taught a lesson!” said Adell. “Yeah! When are we going to beat him into a pulp?” asked Naruto. “Actually, I'm only taking two people with me this time.”
 
“Fine, who are you taking with you?” asked Leon. “I think I'll take Cloud, and Gotanks.”
 
“Oh yeah! Let's do it Goten!” said Trunks.
 
“Right!” answered Goten.
 
“FUUUUUU…SION…HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”
 
 
Mushroom Kingdom
 
 
Sora, Cloud and Gotanks were teleported right in front of the castle gates. “Well, this is easy.” Sora said, that is until Heartless suddenly appeared. “Me and my big mouth.”
 
 
Majin Buu was searching the rest of the castle for more Toads. He heard a ruffling sound in the room next to him, and smashed the door in. “Come out, come out! I won't hurt you. I just want to eat you!” He then tore the closet door off its hinges and flung it across the room. There on the floor, lied a Girl-Toad with a baby in her arms. “I found you.” Then the barb on his head blasted them with a pink light, and on the ground, laid two chocolate bars. “Two more sugary bites.” Buu said stuffing them into his mouth. Once he gulped them down, he sensed something. “So, they're here.”
 
 
Sora, Cloud and Gotanks entered through the castle doors. The whole castle was empty. “This is going too far, Buu!” shouted Sora. “This isn't even half of what I'm going to do to you!” Majin Buu said appearing out of nowhere. “Majin Buu, this is the last thing you'll ever do!” said Gotanks.
 
[Sinister Shadows starts playing]
 
“Is that so? Then let's see if you have what it takes.”
 
[Game play]
 
Sora used `Scan'. Majin Buu's HP was 4587, ATK was 99, and DEF was 130. Buu instantly did a rapid spin, clobbering all three of them. Then Sora countered with ground combos, and then Guard Break, while Cloud used Sonic Blade, and Gotanks used the Kamahama Wave. Buu grabbed Sora, jumped up into the air, and threw Sora into the ground. Then Majin Buu body slammed Sora, making a huge crater. Sora used `Curaga' to heal himself. Gotanks blasted Buu with energy balls, while Cloud did a triple slash attack. Sora ran and used more ground combos, Guard Break, and then Explosion. Majin Buu jumped out of the way, and blasted them with his fiery breath. Sora used `Curaga' to heal them. “Cloud!” Sora and Cloud used Mega Sonic; they used Sonic Blade in every direction. After that, Buu was dizzy and this gave them a chance to attack. Sora used ground combos, and then Guard Break 3 times, while Cloud used Sonic Blade and Gotanks blasted Buu with energy balls. Buu used rapid spin to hit Sora into the air, then rapidly punched him, then he grabbed Sora by the leg and spun him, and then threw him onto the ground. Then he blasted Sora with a pinkish energy beam from his mouth, and made a huge explosion. The explosion reduced Sora's HP to 1, but he quickly healed himself with a potion. “Gotanks!” Gotanks punch Buu in the face, while Sora slashed him in the stomach. Then they hit him into the air. Sora was slashing and Gotanks was punching Majin Buu at the same time. Then they hit him downward, and he landed on the ground. When Sora landed, he shot a ray of light and it paralyzed Buu where he was standing. Then Gotanks powered up his Kamahama Wave in the air, teleported in front of Buu, and blasted him. After the blast, Majin Buu was dizzy. Sora then used ground combos, and then Guard Break.
 
 
[Sinister Shadows stops playing]
 
[Game play over]
 
 
Majin Buu fell to his knees, breathing hard. “How can you be so strong? The power of darkness should have given me enough strength to defeat you!”
 
“The darkness will never defeat the light, Buu!” said Gotanks.
 
“The light in our hearts will prevent the darkness from losing.” said Cloud.
 
“Light will always prevail!” said Sora.
 
Majin Buu got up on his feet, and laughed. “Light? That pathetic little light in your hearts will belong to the Heartless when I'm through with you!!!!” Darkness started pouring out of his body.
 
 
 
[The Encounter starts playing]
 
“I'm going to destroy you all!!!!” he said with a wicked smile on his face.
 
[Game play]
 
 
 
Sora used `Scan'. Majin Buu's HP was 5996, ATK was 129, and his DEF was 150. Buu released his energy which shoved Sora, Cloud and Gotanks back. Sora ran to attack, but Buu grabbed him and threw him into the air. Then he shot thousands of energy blasts at him. “Sora!” Gotanks used a potion to heal Sora, and then Sora used Ground combos, Guard Break, and then Explosion, while Cloud used Sonic Blade, and Gotanks used his “Ghost Kamikaze Attack”. Buu released more energy, and punched Sora 3 times, and then kicked him, and sent him flying. Sora regained balance, and glided up to Majin Buu and Used air combos and Finishing Combo. Cloud used a three slash attack, and Gotanks blasted him with energy balls. Then Sora used ground combos, Guard Break, and then Explosion. Majin Buu countered by grabbing Sora, and throwing him into a wall. He healed himself using `Curaga', and went berserk on Buu using random slashes. Buu teleported out of the way, and released more energy. Then he teleported in the middle of Sora, Cloud and Gotanks. He glowed and shouted, “DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and released a huge explosion. The explosion knocked out Cloud and Gotanks. Sora's HP was reduced to 1, and quickly healed all three of them with a mega-potion. Buu was tired after the explosion. “Cloud!” Sora and Cloud used Mega Sonic, using Sonic Blade in every direction. Buu was now tired and dizzy from that attack. “Gotanks!” Gotanks punched Buu in the face, while Sora slashed Buu in the stomach. Then they hit him up into the air. Sora slashed and Gotanks punched him rapidly at the same time. Then they hit him downward, and Buu landed on the ground. When Sora landed on the ground, he shot a ray of light, and it paralyzed Buu where he was. Gotanks powered up his Kamahama Wave in the air, then he teleported in front of Majin Buu and released the blast. Buu was dizzy after the attack, and Sora used ground combos, and then Guard Break. Once the attack made contact, a ball of light covered his body.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
[The Encounter stops playing]
 
[Game play]
 
 
 
Majin Buu was lying on his stomach. Sora, Cloud and Gotanks didn't trust that he was down, so Sora walked up to him. When he was close enough, Buu grabbed Sora by his leg, and threw him into a wall in the other side of the room. “Sora!!!!” shouted Gotanks and Cloud at the same time. Majin Buu soared towards Sora at top speed.
 
“KAMAHAMA…” Gotanks teleported in front of Majin Buu, “Say good-bye. Buu! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” and released the blast. The blast consumed Majin Buu's body. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!” Majin Buu disintegrated into nothing.
 
 
Back at the Shera
 
 
“So, there were no survivors?” asked Adell. “No, Majin Buu made sure of that.” said Sora. “And the Dragon Ball?” asked Leon. “There wasn't one there.” said Sora. “That's funny, its signal disappeared the moment you three arrived in that world.” said Cid. “WHAT!? You mean there was a Dragon Ball there?” asked Sora. “Yep, someone probably snatched it up before you got there.” explained Cid.
 
“But, who?”
 
 
At the Akatsuki Hideout
 
 
“Well done Zetsu, you did very well.” said Pein. “Thank you, now they will be short of one when the search for the others.” said Zetsu. Pein was holding the Dragon Ball in his hand. “Now Sora won't be able to make any wishes. Hm, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm.”