Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ A world of witches and wizards ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the Shera
 
 
“Okay, there's our new destination.” said Cid pointing to a new world. “Alright, Donald and Goofy, let's go!” said Sora. “You got it!” said Donald.
 
 
 
 
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy were now in the middle of a park. It was dark and gloomy at night. “Where are we?” asked Sora. “Gawrsh, it sure is dark.” said Goofy. “Hey, someone's coming.” Donald whispered. And sure enough, a boy around 13 years old came into view. He was a bit taller than Sora. He saw Sora, Donald and Goofy and stopped in his tracks. “Who are you?” he asked. “Tell us who you are first.” Donald said. “I'm Harry, Harry Potter.” he said. “Well then, Harry, I'm Sora. This is Donald, and Goofy.” Sora said. “What exactly are you doing out at this time, Harry?” Goofy asked.
 
Harry explained everything of why he was out, and not at home. “So, your aunt and uncle have been mistreating ever since you were taken to them when you were a baby?” Sora said trying to get the picture. “Yeah, and this was the last straw.” said Harry. “So, where are you going now?” asked Donald. “Well, I was going to try and find a friend's place to stay and go back to school from there.” Harry said. “What school do you go to?” asked Goofy. “I go to Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry.”
 
“You're a wizard!?”
 
“Yeah, this will be my third year. That's if I make it there.” Harry said gloomily. At that moment, the streetlights started to flicker, and familiar creatures started appearing out of darkness. “Gawrsh, not again!”
 
“It can't be,” said Donald.
 
“Nobodies!” cried Sora.
 
Harry just sort of just got out of the way. “Hey! Where you going?” asked Donald. “Under age wizards aren't aloud to use magic outside of Hogwarts!” exclaimed Harry.
 
[Tension Rising starts playing]
 
 
“Don't worry, we'll handle this!” Sora said.
 
 
[Game play]
 
 
Sora, Donald and Goofy got ready for battle. The Nobodies that are attacking were the Dusks. Sora used ground combos, Guard Break, and then Explosion which hit more than one that were starting to circle around him. For the ones in the air, he used air combos and then Finishing Combo. Donald used his thunder on them, and then finished with a Firaga spell. Goofy bashed them around with his shield and then finished with his Tornado. Sora continued with his attacks, until he was hit a couple of times and had to use Curaga to heal. Then he went berserk using random combos.
 
 
[Game play over]
 
 
Sora, Donald and Goofy were now sitting on the ground trying to catch their breath. “How many are there?” asked Sora starting to wheeze. Then out from the bushes, a black dog came and took out the remaining Dusks.
 
 
[Tension Rising stops playing]
 
 
*Harry too came out from the bushes to see the dog now running off. When the dog was out of sight, they suddenly heard a loud horn, and a blue double-decker bus appeared out of now where, and stops right in front of them. “Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for a stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening.” he said off a piece of paper. He then noticed Sora, Donald and Goofy on the ground. “What y'all doing down there?” Stan asked. “Um, we fell over.” said Goofy. “What you fell over for?” asked Stan. “We tripped, that's what!” Donald said, starting to shout. “Well, come on then! Let's not wait for the grass to grow!” Stan shouted. Harry looked in the direction the dog ran. Then Stan looked too. “What you looking at?” he asked. “Nothing” said Harry. “Well, come on then. In!”
 
*Harry went to get his suitcase he was dragging earlier. “No! I'll get this, you get in!” yelled Stan. Harry, Sora, Donald and Goofy got on the bus. They were amazed at how big the bus was on the inside. After getting Harry's bag, Stan gave them all a bus ticket. Then tapped onto the driver's window. “Take her away, Ern.” Stan said. A shrunken head next to the driver then started talking with a Jamaican accent. “Yes, take it Ernie. It's going to be a bumpy ride!”
 
*The bus driver, which in this case is Ernie, started up the bus and it instantly sped up, making everyone hold on tight. * “What did you say your names were again?” asked Stan calmly. “We didn't!” shouted Donald, holding on for dear life. “Whereabouts are you headed?” Stan asked. “Well, apparently the Leaky Cauldron! That's in London!” Harry shouted. “You hear that? `The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London.'” Stan said to the shrunken head. “The Leaky Cauldron. If you have pea, be sure to eat it before it eats you!”
 
*Then bus was swerving and swaying to avoid hitting any vehicles. “The Muggles can't see us?” asked Harry. “Muggles? They don't see nothing, do they?” Stan said. “No, but if you jab then in the back, they feel!” the shrunken head said laughing.
 
Then something made the bus go off balance. “What was that?” Stan asked. Then they heard a loud roar above the bus. “I'll check it out!” Sora said working is way to the top of the bus. When he made it to the top, he was somehow able to keep from falling off at the speed they were going. He examined everywhere, that is, until he looked behind him. A huge dragon-like Heartless named Dragoon was on their tail.
 
 
[The Corrupted starts playing]
 
 
“Oh boy, not good!” Sora said getting ready for battle.
 
 
[Game play]
 
 
Sora used “Scan”. Dragoon's HP was 2495, ATK was 55, and DEF was 85. The Heartless blasted the bus with three fire balls, but Sora was able to reflect them back at the Heartless. Then the Heartless let out a loud roar, and clamped onto the back of the bus. Dragoon snapped at Sora and grabbed hold of him. It then threw him into the air and shot its fiery breath. “Heal!” Sora used “Curaga” to heal himself. Then he was able to attack, so he went berserk. Then, when his magic built back up, he used air combos and Finishing Combo.
 
“ROOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!”
 
The roar shoved Sora away, and it released the bus. The bus then made a turn, and Dragoon slammed into a building while it tried to turn. The Heartless then got back on track of its target, and fired three more fire balls. Sora again reflected the fire balls back at Dragoon. The Heartless roared again and clamped onto the back of the bus. Dragoon was going to roast Sora again, but Sora used “Reflectaga” to avoid being grabbed. Then Sora used air combos and then Finishing Combo. Dragoon's head was low enough for Sora to use ground combos and then Guard Break. “It's over!” Once the attack made contact, a ball of light consumed Dragoon's head.
 
 
[The Corrupted stops playing]
 
 
The Heartless was still tailing the bus. They were now crossing bridge. * “Ernie, two double-deckers at 12 o'clock.” the shrunken head announced. The Heartless was about to attach to the bus again, until Ernie pulled a lever and it was as time had slowed down. They were right in front of the two double-decker buses. The shrunken head turned to the passengers and said, “Mind your head.” The bus then started adjusting itself so it could squeeze passed the double-decker buses. “Hey guys? Guys! Why the long faces?” the shrunken head laughed as the bus was back to normal once it fully passed through. Then time was back to normal too, and the two double-deckers rammed into the Heartless, and it was no more. “Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!” Sora said as the bus made another turn. “Yeah, yeah. Nearly there. Nearly there.” the shrunken head said as they were coming to a stop. Ernie pulled a lever and the bus came to a complete halt, making Sora fly off the top of the bus and land on top of a car that was right in front of the bus. When Sora landed on the roof of the car, the alarm went off. Harry, Donald and Goofy slammed into the windshield face first. “The Leaky Cauldron.” Stan announced. “Next stop, Knockturn Alley.” announced the shrunken head as Harry, Donald and Goofy got off the bus. Harry quickly got his suitcase, and then the bus disappeared into the night. Sora got off of the car and rubbed his head in pain. They entered The Leaky Cauldron, and approached the counter. “Excuse me?” Harry said to the man behind the counter. The man looked up and suddenly had a big grin on his face. “Ah, you must be Mr. Harry Potter! I'm Marian Moseby, the new manager of The Leaky Cauldron. The Minister of Magic has been expecting you, and I've been given orders to take you to him once you've arrived.”
 
Mr. Moseby escorted Harry to the Minister after taking them to the room they would be staying in. Sora, Donald and Goofy had to wait in the room. A couple of hours later, Harry finally returned to the room. “What happened? Were you expelled from Hogwarts?” Sora asked. “No, I wasn't expelled. I just get a warning about if I ran off like that again, I might.” Harry said. Well, it's gotten pretty late. We'd better get some sleep.” Goofy said yawning. “But there's only one bed.” Harry said. “That's no problem; we'll sleep in these chairs.” Sora said. Sora, Donald and Goofy each got a chair and instantly fell asleep. Harry got in bed, and did the same.