Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ The Attack On The Train ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning, all of Harry's school books had arrived. Donald's attention was drawn to one that seemed very strange. “What kind of book is this?” he asked. “Read the title.” Sora said. “Hmm, it says, `The Monster Book of Monsters'. I wonder what that means.” Goofy said. Donald picked up the book and examined it. Growling noises were coming from it. Donald then took the belt strap that was keeping it shut, off. “Are you sure that's a good idea?” Harry asked.
 
They got their answer when the book started trying to bite Donalds' fingers off. Donald panicked and dropped the book on the floor. *Now it was trying to devour their feet. Sora, Donald and Goofy jumped up on the chairs and Harry jumped up on the bed. The book then went under the bed, and it was suddenly quiet. Harry then looked under the bed. The Monster Book was just sitting there, until it suddenly attacked. Harry quickly moved his head out of the way. The book lost its target, and went back under the bed. Harry had an idea. He quickly took off one of his shoes, and held it over the edge. He turned to Sora, Donald and Goofy, and mouthed “Watch this.”
 
*He then he dropped the shoe on the floor, and the book instantly started chomping on it. Harry took this opportunity to stop the book by stomping on it. After that chaotic event, they decided to have a look around. When they here in the hall way, they noticed a cat chasing a rat. They decided to follow them. They followed the cat and rat into the lobby, and found a boy and a girl around Harry's age fighting over at what just happened. “I'm warning you, Hermione. Keep that beast away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cozy.” the boy said. “It's a cat, Ronald. What do you expect? It's in his nature.” Hermione said. “A cat? Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me.” Ron said. Harry got into view, and Ron was the first to notice. “Harry!”
 
They sat at the table, and they were shocked to see Harry's new friends. “So, you're the Keyblade Master? No affiance but, I personally was expecting someone a bit more…” said Ron. “Don't worry about it. I get that once in a while.” Sora said. “But, it's so fascinating to finally meet the Keyblade Master!” said Hermione. “Yeah, it really is. I sort of figured it out when those white things attacked us.” Harry said. “What exactly were these white things you're talking about?” Ron asked. “They're called Nobodies.” Sora said.
 
“A group called Organization XIII could control them.” started Sora. “But they were also Nobodies, just stronger.” Donald said. “Yeah, the leader of Organization XIII was Xemnas. Sora and Riku defeated him, and we thought that was it for the Nobodies.” Goofy finished. “But wait, if you did then why did you say that they attacked you last night?” asked Ron. “Xemnas was a Nobody of a man named Xehanort. He's the one who started everything that's happening. And it just so happens that Xehanort is back.” Sora said.
 
 
At a train station
 
 
*They got on the train that takes them to Hogwarts, and only found one spot in the train that wasn't full. I don't know how, but somehow they managed to make room even with a person sleeping on one of the seats. The train was now moving, and Harry told everyone the reason the Minister of Magic wanted to see him. “So, let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?” asked Ron. “Yeah, so it seems.” Harry said. “Who is this Sirius guy anyway?” asked Donald. “He's the one who sold Harry's parents to…You-Know-Who. Now he apparently escaped to finish what he started.” Ron said. Then suddenly, the train came to a halt. “Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet.” said Hermione. There was a sudden jerk on the train. “What's happening?” Ron said starting to get scared.
 
“Don't worry, we'll check it out.” Sora said. He, Donald and Goofy checked every part of the train, and went to check the storage cars. When they entered the storage cars, Harry ended up beside them. “Harry, what are you doing here?” Goofy asked. “I wanted to help.” he said. There was a window, and Sora looked outside. Suddenly, the rain on the window started to…freeze. The door of the storage car was slowly opening. When it was fully opened, a strange creature floated into the car. The sound the creature made sounded as if water was running down a drain. The creature's sound sent chills down their spines. “What…is…that…thing…?” Donald asked shivering in fear. Sora felt dizzy all of a sudden; same thing was happening to Harry. They felt as if all their energy was being sucked out of them. Donald and Goofy just looked in horror as the creature stared them down. Sora fought the dizziness, and charged after it. Harry was too dizzy to move, and Donald and Goofy were too scared to move.
 
 
[Vim and Vigor starts playing]
 
[Game play]
 
 
Sora used “Scan”. The creature's HP was 6000, ATK was 1000, and DEF was 900. Sora used air combos and then Finishing Combo. Then he used ground combos, Guard Break, and then Explosion. There is however one little problem…
 
 
[Game play over]
 
 
“This can't be; my attacks aren't working!” Sora said. Then he started feeling dizzy again. Harry then fainted next to Donald and Goofy. The creature noticed and zoomed past Sora to get to Harry. Donald and Goofy yelled for help, and Sora jumped right in front of the creature. “It seems like this thing is after Harry. Get him out of here. I'll hold it off.” Sora said. They managed to get Harry up and carried him away.
 
 
[Game play]
 
 
Sora used more air combos and Finishing Combo. The creature forced him to the other side of the car. Then it “sucking out” Sora's HP. Sora broke free, and used “Curaga” to heal. He then used more air combos and Finishing Combo. Then he used ground combos, Guard Break, and then Explosion. The creature forced him away again, and started absorbing Sora's HP. Sora broke free once again and used air combos and Finishing Combo.
 
 
[Game play over]
 
[Vim and Vigor stops playing]
 
 
Ron and Hermione were sitting in their seat freezing to death. “I wonder what's going on.” Ron said starting to freak out. “And I wonder if anything's happened to them.” Hermione said trying to keep warm. Donald and Goofy arrived carrying Harry. “Oh my goodness, what happened to him? And where is Sora!” asked Hermione. “Some kind of monster attacked us, and Sora was holding it off so we could get Harry to safety.” said Goofy. The man that was sleeping instantly woke up. “Where is he?” he asked. “He's in the storage car!” Donald said. “Thanks.” he said as he quickly left to the storage car.
 
Sora was out of breath. The creature was get getting closer, and Sora started feeling dizzy again. When the creature was a few inches away, the man popped up, and a white light appeared from his wand. That's when Sora passed out.
 
“Harry, wake up.” Hermione pleaded.
 
“Sora!” shouted Donald.
 
“Sora, wake up!” shouted Goofy.
 
*Sora and Harry slowly awoke to see their friends with worried looks on their faces. “Are you all right?” asked Hermione. “Yeah” Harry said. “Here eat this, you'll feel better.” the man said handing them both a piece of chocolate. “Who are you, and what was that thing?” Harry asked. “I'm Professor R.J. Lupin, and that thing was called a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It was searching the train for Sirius Black.” Then he got up to get the driver of the train going. “What happened to us?” asked Harry. “Well, what happened was that you and Sora looked like you two were throwing a fit in your sleep.” Ron said. “Did any of you guys pass out too?” Sora asked. “No. I felt weird though, like I'd never feel cheerful again.” Ron said. “That was the scariest thing I've ever seen.” Donald said. “Yeah, and I thought Halloween Town was scary at first. But that dementor thing takes the cake.” Goofy said shivering.
 
The train started moving again, and no one said a word the rest of the way to Hogwarts.