Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Zelda: Choir of Wizardry ❯ Disclaimer ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Legend of Zelda: Choir of Wizardry   A Legend of Zelda/Harry Potter Crossover Comedy Written By DuzellBell   Disclaimer(s): Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowlings. I own a well-worn copy of each of the books. In hard cover.   Legend of Zelda belongs to Nintendo, Inc. I own a gold copy of every game cartridge that has a gold version and am working on beating all of them with only three hearts. Harder to do on the older games where they make you pick up the heart pieces after each boss. On those, I’m just going through with the minimum heart allowance required.   Premise: Fifth Year at Hogworts, ‘cause I don’t have book five memorized yet and can’t remember each and every detail without searching through each chapter. And besides, I really hated seeing Sirrius bite the big one. That just sucked. So Harry starts year five.   Just after ‘LOZ: Link to the Past/ Four Swords/ Oracles series have happened. Largely based on the LOZ: Link to the Past Comic that appeared in Nintendo Power Magazine. (There will be appearences by other series favorites) Link gets ‘recruited’ by Zelda to go to the school to ‘investigate’ it after finding out that Aghanim graduated from there before coming to Hyrule and releasing Gannon.