Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Romance ❯ Kura Meet Kag ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kurama Meet Kagome: Chapter 1
 
“Hurry! Get up Kagome! You're gonna be late for your new day at Meiogh High!” Called Kagome's mother from her bedroom door. “Uhhh” Came a groan from a certain black haired girl with brown eyes.
 
And a girl who could surpass time. (Like me!) And a black haired head popped up. That head belonged our very own Kagome Higurashi. One the very few who could go back in time to a place named: The Feudal Era.
 
A place where miko's were alive and demons supposedly ruled. One of the powerful, but not loved and of course DOES NOT match the power of Midoriko, Kikyou. Kagome is Kikyou's reincarnation. Kikyou USED to be the soul protector of the Sacred Jewel, other wise known as The Shikon No Tama. But since Kikyou had been burned with the jewel, and reincarnated the jewel was now given to Kagome. Kagome is now it's new protector. She got up and got dressed. She was wearing, a pair of denim jeans, and a dark flower green shirt, and a black jacket. She ran downstairs, brushing her hair. When she got done, she got her things and left.
 
She broke into a run when she heard someone behind her matching her pace. She ran faster. The footsteps quickened. They were chasing her. She turned into an alley. Just as the guy went by her she sighed. Some one touched her on the shoulder. She jumped. She faced them and eeped. That one guy who was chasing her was back and had a gun pressed to her forehead. She went to run, but when she turned, she saw a boy with dark red hair and dark green eyes that hardened when she was shot in the shoulder. “AHHH!” A scream pierced the air. The boy darted forward and he caught her before she fell. He set her down and lent her against the alley wall. She was breathing heavily. The last thing she saw was the boy pull a rose from his hair and then everything went black.
 
She later then woke up to the smell of roses. She sat up and looked around. Then felt movement next to her and looked at the boy, no demon that had saved her yesterday. Apparently she had been out for almost a day now. She noticed that she was wearing the same outfit as him! She blushed then stared at the demon.
 
She moved forward and brushed the hair out of his face and blushed when he moved closer. He slightly brushed his lips against her, she blushed a bright red. Then she felt a hand on the small of her back and she was pushed forward and then they were kissing. His lips net hers in a fight for dominance. He won. Then they broke and stared at each other.
 
NEXT DAY:
 
It was almost 9:00 where was he? Then a boy ran into a coffee shop and stopped the young lady walking out and kissed her. “Kagome, did you think I was gonna let you down?” Asked the handsome young boy. “Of course not Kurama” Answered Kagome. The kissed passionately.