Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Pretty Boy Catchers ❯ Welcome to the Land of Bishies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shy: Hihi! First story here, it's so awesome! But still confusing, which is confusing to you with the still if you didn't read my bio. Alrighty then, moving on.

DISCLAIMER: Shy does not own the landof Bishies, or any of the bishies mentioned in here. But she does own herself, which is very lucky. Please do not steal her characters without her permission, or she will kill you with her giant mallet. Thank you for taking your time to read this ^-^

~*~*~

Alone…alone here. Here, but where was here? It seemed to be a perfectly peaceful and safe kind of place. The gray clouds drifting across the blue sky, blocking the golden rays of sunlight from falling onto the green, fresh smelling grass. I closed my eyes, blocking this relaxing sunny place from view, and once again wished I was back home, sprawled across my bed, and into the deep sleep I had once been in.

I couldn't think clearly, my worries were taking over again. But…I couldn't just let them…I had to do something…maybe look…there could be a person nearby that I could ask. I opened my hazel eyes quickly, and spun around to look for some sign of life. Nothing. For such a beautiful day, I was in a terrible situation. I let out a low groan, and began approaching the nearest tree. The clouds had begun disappearing, and the sun was shining brighter than ever.

Once I reached the shady spot, I hugged the brown trunk, to keep from collapsing. Although I was under a tree, the rays of sunlight still managed to fall through the many leaves above, and reach me. My vision was foggy, and I could barely hear a thing, except for the running water of the nearby river. I slumped to the ground, the heat was getting to me, and I felt like I would faint at any moment.

I felt a shiver up my spine, and it became dead silent, and I mean the kind of silence where you felt everything and everyone in the world, minus yourself, had died. The creek stopped making noise, but maybe I was going deaf, I don't know. When I looked up, finally a little bit recovered, the sky seemed to have dimmed slightly. I heard footsteps, a noise to break the silence.

I looked up, and saw the blur of a person. I could make out a line of thick brown hair to cover the head, but otherwise; it was just a stick figure with black dots for eyes. She rushed over to me, and I could somehow tell that she was worried. She bent down over me, and I felt her warm welcoming hand grasp mine.

"Oh, a newbie…and all the way out here too…whoa…you look shocked…I never knew I was as beautiful as to shock people." Surprisingly, I heard most of her words, and managed to guess the few I missed. I was recovering, but she was blocking the sun a little bit better than the branches. She was a little bit conceited, but hey, I wasn't going to strand myself out here because I wouldn't let a full-of themselves person rescue me.

I'm a little relieved, it seemed she wasn't dumb, since she knew where we were…I swallowed, as if trying to get rid of my sore throat, yeah right, like it works that easily. With my raspy voice, that you have to remember was in need of water, I spoke politely to the girl. "Thank You" Pfft….

"You're new here; I guess I should give you a warm welcoming as it says in the handbook. I'm Vanessa Sterl, you can call me Vanessa if you please, just not Miss. Sterl…not a big fan of formal names." She pulled me up roughly, as if she was trying to kill me by pulling my wrist off, and it did hurt like hell, I just chose not to show it…

Nonetheless, I followed her wherever she was leading me, meanwhile trying to start up a conversation, but it was hard with a stinging throat. "So, what exactly is this place?"

"Oh, right…forgot you were a newbie and all…" taking a strand of her curly chestnut hair, she twirled it around her finger-as if it wasn't curly enough-then continued. "Welcome to the one and only Bishie World! I'm sorry you had to arrive in such a…dry place…this is Ena Valley…you see….it used to be a desert…but when it rained…the dried up lake was filled…and they began planting crops and things over here…but it's known to be the place with so many illusions, they're thinking of changing the name to Chimera Valley."

I nodded along with her words, but I really wasn't that interested in the valley; my thoughts had wandered off after she said the words 'Bishie World'. So, I was actually here, it hadn't been lying, it was real! I froze; but what if it was a dream? A dream, all a dream…but no, that couldn't stop me now! I was convinced that this place was real and that will remain true, well, at least according to me it's true.

I sighed; it was all so confusing. Vanessa turned to me, finally noticing I had stopped. "Are ya coming?"

I was hesitant to answer the question, but she spoke before I could even shrug. "You know, you don't have to stay here if you want, just to let you know, you can go home at any time. But, once you go home…you can't return…" she frowned at her own comment, but motioned for me to continue after her. Not return? So, that was it? I could live my normal life at home wondering about this place my whole life, or I could live here experiencing my dream? Deciding on the second one after a few moments of silence, I continued following Vanessa, of course after sending her a nod, to tell her I was staying.

I didn't bother to read the signs I passed, but after our long awkward silence, we reached a city. Passing another piece of wood, which was nailed to a stick, I read swiftly across the words, deciding this was probably the city where she would ditch me; ‛EpohCity'. It was a weird name, and probably a pretty weird city, but I continued anyways.

I glanced around, my eyes landing on a nearby shop, and by what was in the windows, it was probably an equipment shop for catching bishies. A boy swung the door shut behind him as he exited, his eyes seemed the same color as mine, and his hair was a messy blonde. I smiled simply at the many shops that I passed, and then turned back to Vanessa. She had stopped, which meant…

Finally, we were here; I could get whatever she was taking me to over with, and start looking for my favorite bishies.

~*~*~

"So, this is it; your orientation. Just go inside, and they'll tell you everything you need know" Vanessa spoke swiftly, pushing me towards the door, since it seemed she had some errands to run, who knows?

I stared upon the building, and surely enough, in large letters it read 'Orientation'. I nodded to myself, to re-assure that I wanted to go through with this. I took a step towards the building, and I could hear my foot colliding with the cement softly. I pushed open the door with a great force, since they had made it so darn heavy. Blowing a strand of light brown hair out of my face, I entered the building, allowing the door to shut behind me. A cool breeze washed over me, and my eyes darted around the welcoming room.

~*~*~*~

Shy: So, what do you all think? I know, it's kind of short, but I gotta go to sleep very soon, and I wanted to get this done tonight…so if you like it review! If you don't like it, review just for the hell of it! But, I guess it's an excuse if you feeling lazy, that happens all the time. Anyways, see ya peoples!