Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Smile when it's sunny ❯ The begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel: I'm b~ack! This is brand new idea tell me whtcha all think k?

Inu: god save us all.

Angel: that was mean.

Kag: really mean.

Inu: why do you gang up on me.

Angel: because it's fun! ^_^

Disclaimer:

I don't own the Inu gumi or YYH k! all I own is 2 inu animes, 3 Chobits magnas , an Inu art book, and a kirara plush! Geez peeps get a life.

* *

Chapter 1: a second chance

Kagome stared at the remains of the final battle. Demon parts lay scattered everywhere. The only things left were a baboon pelt and the whole Shikon no Tama. "why me?" whispered Kagome to no one. Shippo and Kirara sat next to her. Everyone was dead besides them. "Sango… Miroku… Inu Yasha…" sobbed kagome. All of them had given their lives for her.

Suddenly the three of the remaining group members began glowing blue. "what the.." said kagome as they teleported to an office. A large giant sat in the desk. "would you like to see your friends?" asked the giant. "y-y-yes," stammered Kagome. A burst of light was seen and then there stood three figures.

"Kagome?" the women asked uncertain. "yes Sango, it's me." Said kagome as her sister figure ran to hug her. "would you all like a second chance?" asked the giant unoticed till now. "yes!" they all said at once.

"you may have your wish on one condition." Said the giant, "you will have to work for me."

* *

Angel: well tell me what you think!

Inu: I'll tell you, I wasn't mentioned therefore that this sucked.

Angel: you were too mentioned in the part with "three figures stood there" remember?

Kag: I think it's good.

Angel: thanks Kag! Send me ideas if you want! Remember to review! Ciao!

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V click that square!