Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ SonPkmn Crossover: Fighting Freedom ❯ Chapter 1: Weird Creature ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1: Weird Creature
Later that morning, in the Thorndyke residence, Cream and Cheese were upstairs alone in the garage house, looking at television to ease their boredom. The news reporter, Scarlet Garcia, began her report on live television, "In breaking news, a bright light appeared in Station Square last night. After the light disappeared, a strange, yellow creature had appeared and started attacking the people who were in the area. Officials say that the creature resembled both a weasel and an otter and it appeared to have dangerous attacks we may never know about. Here's some video footage of the creature attacking from our city cam." The television then saw the footage of the yellow, weasel-like creature blowing out yellow stars in every direction, causing many people to duck and cover inside of their cars and buildings.
Cream and Cheese both gasped at the footage, then saw the creature taking the form of an aquatic jet, then blew dangerous bubbles everywhere before racing off into the night. The voice of Scarlet Garcia continued, "The police are now searching for this creature and hopes of capturing it. No one knows whether it is a friend of the hero Sonic the Hedgehog or just an unknown creature from another galaxy. We will have more updates soon. This is Scarlet Garcia reporting to you live in SSTV News."
"That light was Chaos Control, Cheese" Cream said to her chao.
Cheese replied, nodding, "Chao chao."
"We should tell the others about this." The rabbit girl suggested, jumping off the beanbag and made her way down the stairs followed by Cheese. Outside the Thorndyke residence, Amy Rose was watering the flowers along the mansion, humming a tone while imagining her future marriage with Sonic. "Amy! Amy!" Cream called out, running over to the pink hedgehog. Amy snapped back to reality and looked over to Cream. "What is it, Cream?"
The rabbit girl replied, standing beside Amy, "Chaos Control appeared."
"Huh?!" Amy said, shocked about hearing Chaos Control, "Are you serious??"
Cream answered, nodding to Amy, "Yes, they just showed it on the news. It happened last night in downtown and a yellow creature appeared from it."
"A yellow creature?" Amy repeated, "It's probably from another dimension like we are. Does Sonic and the others know about this?"
"I don't think so." Cream replied, shaking her head, "Sonic went off on one of his run, Tails went flying in his X-Tornado and Chris went to school."
"Then we should tell the others about this when they get back." Amy responded, "Maybe we can all figure what this creature is."
Cream nodded, smiling to Amy as she answered, "Okay."

-------------
Later that day, a familiar, blue blur raced through Station Square at the speed of light, zigzagging through neighborhoods and traveling downtown. Once it was within the city limits, the blur stopped and revealed itself to be the famous, blue hedgehog Sonic.
He stopped in his tracks and looked around, then sighed heavily with boredom, "Ah man. There's nothing exciting around here these days. Huh?" After hearing something close by, Sonic turned his head only to see a water missile tearing toward him at blistering speed, a pair of menacing eyes glowing out of the dark core. The blue hedgehog was suprised. "What the?!" That was all Sonic managed to say before the aquatic jet crashed right into him, painfully sending the blue hedgehog flying several feet in the air then back onto the ground, leaving him stunned for a brief moment.
"Buizel!" a voice snarled aggressively from the core of the aquatic jet, as it tore past Sonic and toward the other side of the city. The blue hegdehog rose to his feet and shook off the pain, then looked back to see the aquatic jet zooming off into the distance. Without a word, he took off after the water jet to find out what it is. It took several seconds for Sonic to catch up with the water missile, lining up with it from neck-to-neck. He looked at it and saw the glowing eyes glancing at him, then it rocketed forward to increase its speed to elude the hedgehog.
"Trying to lose me, huh?" Sonic asked, as he increased his speed to catch up with the water missile. When he was a few feet away from the water jet, the blue hedgehog changed into his ball form and quickly spindashed his way up to the missile at high speed, then spinned right up into its core. When Sonic hurled into the missle, the core was knocked back high into the air followed by a cry of pain, disrupting its course and causing the water around it to dissipate, revealing a small figure in a flurry of iridiscent sparkles. Sonic stopped his spindash and looked back only to gawk in suprise when he saw a familiar weasel-like creature recoiling through the air, its gold, sparkling fur shining in the sunlight.
The yellow creature flipped its body around and landed on its two feet, turning around to Sonic with a glare, bristling its fur aggressively while snarling through its closed teeth.
Sonic smiled a little, then said to it, "Take it easy, pal, I only did that so you won't go hurting anybody, all right?" However, the creature took in a deep breath and furiously blew out a large torrent of water from its mouth toward the blue hedgehog, but he yelled out and quickly sidestepped out of harm's way.
"Man. Talk about anger management." Sonic remarked, looking at the enraged creature from a distance. The creature then leapt straight into the air, then twirled its body while flicking its tail to release several destructive shockwaves down upon the Sonic. The blue hedgehog quickly broke into a run and narrowly avoided the shockwaves, feeling the harsh pressure around him as he hurried toward the creature at full speed.
Narrowing its eyes, the creature quickly blew out a flurry of yellow stars at Sonic, who elusively evaded each of them as he continued to make his way the creature at full speed. The yellow creature landed on the ground with aggravation, then raced toward the blue hedgehog, as water erupting from the tip of its nose and it launched itself at Sonic like a jet. The blue hedgehog smirked wildly as he went into his spindash and rocketed himself at the creature's jet of water.
The creature's Aqua Jet and the Sonic's spindash collided, battling back and forth to gain the upperhand over the other. Several moments later, the two burst out of their attacks and leapt away, landing several feet away from each other while panting from slight exhaustion using their attacks.
An arrogant smirk was forged on the weasel's muzzle. "Not bad...for a hedgehog." The creature said in a young, female voice as if it was an experienced, young girl, "Let's fight in a place where there is more room than this human-infested dump. This time I won't go easy on you." She then got into fighting stance and moved her left paw back and forth, coaxing Sonic into fighting her again.
"Now that's what I'm talking about." Sonic responded, widening his smile and going back into his fighting stance, "Bring it on! I can take you."
Before they can engage in their fight again, the wails of police sirens pierced the air, which made Sonic and the creature look to their left to see the G.U.N beetles storming their way to the battleground as fast as they can. The blue hedgehog then looked back to the creature, but to his suprise, he saw no one in front of him.
Sonic looked back and saw the fleeting form of the creature disappearing into the city, as the G.U.N. beetles hovered after it at full speed until they too disappeared into the downtown.
"Who was that girl?" Sonic asked, knowing that he will never know until he meets the creature again face-to-face, "I gotta tell the others about this." With that, the blue hedgehog raced off into the other side of the city, zooming back into the urban area of Station Square.