Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Bishonen Talk Show Season 2 ❯ Kyo comes to check the show out...well actually we kidnapped him. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Bishonen Talk Show Season 2 !!!!

Kchan: HEY! you came back...amazing....*wonders if these people are sane*
Mina: Uhhh....Kchan who are you talking to? *stares at screen*
Crystie: Mina!!! We are on the air!! stop being silly!
Joshie: Did anyone give Mina the memo saying the show starts today and now?
Mina: WHAT?!!?!?! You mean I'm on TV?!?!?! *runs off the stage*
Joshie: *holds up memo* guess I should have given her this earlier than right now.
Crystie: Uhhh....ya....you think?
Kchan: O well lets get started! We do not claim ownership over any of the characters in the story except for ourselves of course and the story lines! So have read the story and enjoy!
Mina: *runs back* ok I'm ready we can start now!!!
Crystie: Were already done with the intro...*sigh* your so silly Mina...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kchan: Welcome to the Bishonen Talk Show as explained in the little note before we have made changes and now we have a new crew as well!
Crystie: The new Bishie boy crew includes: Inuyasha From Inuyasha! Kira from Angel Sanctuary! Malik from Yu-gi-oh! Rei from MARS! and thats it for now because all the other boys keep running away for some odd reason...we haven't figured out why yet though...
Malik: OMG I'm still in the show?? I can't believe it DMG err... Kchan hasn't gotten tired of me yet!!
Kira: But she did kinda replace your evil half with me...
Malik: true! but she didn't replace me!
Inuyasha: Why am I back in this place?!?!! I can't believe this I said I never wanted to come back!
Crystie: Your here because I want you here! *hugs Inuyasha* and you can't leave unless I say so!
Rei: *rides in on bike and kisses Mina on the cheek* Hey you.
Mina: Eep! What was that for? O.o
Crystie: *whispers to Joshie* she is so clueless that he likes her...
Joshie: *whispers back* well atleast it gets him to work for half as much as the other guys. He only stays on the crew because of Mina..
Crystie: *whispers* True..
Kchan: *joins in the whispering* Hey guys lets get this thing started.
Crystie and Joshie: Oops! alright alright.
Kchan: Mina introduce the guest!
Mina: hehe! Our guest today is Kyo!! from Fruits Basket! Come on out Kyo!
Kyo: *walks out slowly taking a quick look at each person on the stage* Who are you people and why am I here??!!?!
Kchan: *sweatdrop* uh Joshie please tell me you didn't forget to give him the memo about the show...
Joshie: Uhhh well.....MAYBE ^_^
Crystie: No wonder he was strugling when I went to pick him up...
Mina: O.o you kidnapped Kyo?!?!?!
Kchan: looks like she did....*sigh* but o well hes here now so lets get this interview over with!
Kyo: I refuse...Right now I should be home figuring out how to beat that damn Yuki!
Inuyasha: Give it up buddy. when these girls want an interview they will do anything until they get it...why do you think I'm still here?
Kyo: Could have something to do with the leash that your wearing.
Kira: Nah he was stuck here even without the leash. Crystie just thought the leash looked cute on him. hey wait...*gets out leash and puts it around his own neck and hands the end to Kchan* I like the feeling of this
Kchan: O.o uh well...*puts leash down* I'll stick with you not being on a leash.
Malik: *sits on DMG's lap* I want loooove *pouts*
Kchan: jeeze you 2 I'm trying to do a show here!
Joshie: *sits next to Crystie* so Kyo why do you feel the need to beat Yuki?
Kyo: Because that damn rat tricked me! and I shall defeat him one day!!
Mina: awww poor Kyo!!! *goes to hug Kyo*
Crystie: NO WAIT MINA CHAN!!!
Kyo: *poof* o great *a cat sits in Kyo's place*
Mina: OMG! I'm soooooo sorry!! I forgot!!
Kyo: jeeze your just like Tohru...
Mina: OMG REALLY?!!?!? I love Tohru!!
Kyo: *scoots away* yes... *poof* uh...could you hand me my clothes?
Kchan: *hangs Kyo his clothes while trying not to look at him*
Kyo: Thanks *walks off the set to change back into his clothes*
Mina: *dancing* I'm like Tohru *chants*
Kyo: *walks back on set* Next question!
Mina: Do you like Tohru????
Kyo: uhhhh.....I refuse to answer...
Rei: *zaps Kyo with a cattleprod* Answer her...Or else...
Kyo: GRRR....you think you could beat me with some cattleprod?! *stands up and gets ready to fight* alright lets do this!
Rei: Alright! We fight for the lovely Mina Chan!
Kyo: What do you have crush on her or something man?
Rei: I protect her thats all you need to know.
Kira: Ok guys break it up...you know Kchan's #1 rule: No Fighting.
Malik: Back to the show!!!
Inuyasha: You 2 either listen or I'll get up and make you listen.
Crystie: Your not going anywhere *tugs leash*
Kchan: *sits down* this is going nowhere and fast....I'm gunna just end this...
Joshie: What?? Already??
Kchan: Ya I'm kinda sleepy...*grabs Kira and Malik and walks off the set* Later guys you can end the show this time!
Crystie: Alright! Well thanks for joining us in the first show of our 2nd season!
Mina: Come back for our next show!!!
Kyo: die pretty boy!! *pulls Rei's hair*
Rei: Quiet carrot top *bites Kyo's arm*
Mina: eep O.o BOYS!!! BOYS!!!
Crystie: Inuyasha...you can make them stop now!
Inuyasha: Finally! *gets up and throws them both across the room* Problem solved.
Joshie: Goodnight everyone




Kchan: Alright Tell me what you thought! True I'm probably a bit rusty due to the fact I haven't done a fanfic in almost an entire year!
Joshie: Give us Reviews!! and maybe some manga...but mostly reviews.
Mina: huh? its over?
Crystie: Yes Mina...we are gunna remind you before the next show though
Mina: Yay! Goodnight everyone!! :)