Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Bishonen Talk Show Season 2 ❯ Yuu comes to check us out. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Bishonen Talk Show Season 2

Kchan: HEY!!! welcome back everyone!
Mina: O.o Kchan don't yell at them first thing you might scare them off!!!
Crystie: If the show doesn't scare them off I highly doubt Kchan could.
Joshie: I dunno she could like chase them with sharp objects. I know I would run if someone did that to me.
Mina: True I guess I would run too, but Kchan would never hurt us.
Crystie: Correct. She would never hurt her friends.
Kchan: uh huh....right...*writes down Mina, Crystie, and Joshie on her hitlist right after Hillary Duff*
Mina: eep.
Kchan: To the people reading I'd like to say I did make a minor typo on the last episode. I'm still getting used to calling myself Kchan cause you know I was DMG for so long and I'm used to typing that right? Well when Malik was talking to me he did call me DMG by accident I'd like you to know thats still me if you didn't already know that...
Joshie: Disclaimer time! We don't claim ownership to any of the characters who appear on our show we only own ourselves and the story lines!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kchan: This episode of the Bishonen Talk Show we are interviewing uh....Mina? who are we interviewing???
Mina: We are interviewing Yuu...
Crystie: What wait a minute what?
Kchan: Mina I'm far from bishonen considering I'm a female...plus its my show O.o
Mina: Noooooooooooooo!! I mean Yuu as in Y-U-U you know from Marmalade Boy?
Kchan: oooooh!!! jeeze was about to say Mina...
Crystie: Alright well. Come on out Yuu!!
Yuu: *walks out onto the set* Hello
Joshie: Don't be afraid they can smell your fear and use it against you!
Kira: Question....Kchan why is Kyo still here?
Kchan: Huh?
Rei: *points at Kyo* Why is he still here?
Mina: Because he asked me if he could stay with us ^_^
Rei: What?!?! You mean hes stay on the show??
Malik: Thats what she said...
Inuyasha: Well atleast he doesn't have to wear a leash...why am I the only one?!
Kchan: Because I believe bishi boys should be free....unless they try and leave me.
Mina: And uh....Rei just hangs around me I don't keep him here, same with Kyo.
Rei: *kisses Mina on the cheek* I've got no where else to go angel.
Mina: O.o chii....what was that for.
Joshie: why did she say Chii???
Crystie: Mina's word of the week...err...month....uhhh year...
Kyo: *sits next to Mina quietly*
Rei: How come he gets to sit next to Mina?!
Kchan: *sigh*
Malik: Because he sat there while you were flirting with Mina...
Mina: *blush* he wasn't flirting with me...come on you guys
Kira: Yes he was.
Rei: Kchan! We need another 3 person couch! I mean you've got the only 3 person couch!
Kchan: Well 1 I've got the only 3 person couch because if I wanna lay down I can. and 2 if you want another couch make some cash and buy one -.- I'm not made of money you know.
Malik: Without Kaiba constantly around we can't steal his credit cards.
Kira: Why not invite him back?
Kchan: hes been to busy...
Joshie: uhhhh guys? didn't you forget about someone?
Mina: huh? who?
Joshie: *points at Yuu* maybe him?
Crystie: oops!! duhh!! sorry bout that unless you remind us we get off track.
Inuyasha: You people are always off track...
Kchan: Don't point out our short attention spans doggy boy...
Inuyasha: Shut up!!!
Kchan: *glares* just for that you get to ask Yuu a question first.
Inuyasha: Fine! I'll do that then! Yuu what is your personal opinion of Miki not as the character Yuu but from the actor point of view.
Yuu: Wow deep question. Well outside our act Miki is a very sweet girl and I love her to death but just not in the romance way because outside Marmalade boy we all have our own lives.
Kchan: O.o uh ok....that was....confusing...
Mina & Crystie: uhhhh
Joshie: hmm so very true.
Kira: I guess thats how we all feel when we aren't in the act. I mean in Angel Santuary Setsuna is my girl err guy...you get the point but I like Kchan in this show.
Kchan: only in the show?? T.T
Kira: errr no I mean uh dammit *digs a deeper hole in the ground*
Inuyasha: Well atleast I'm the same either way!
Malik: Most people say I'm nicer on this show ...I guess it has something to do wtih not trying to control people like puppets...
Kchan: Crystie you ask something.
Crystie: Yuu how did you feel when you found out the truth about your real family?
Yuu: Completely relieved because its hard to think you might not be your father's real son, but to find out that the thing you thought was the truth was really about something else makes it a lot easier.
Mina: I didn't really like the ending...it didn't end as complete as some of the others.
Crystie: The story was pretty good. Joshie you next.
Joshie: Alright. I must know. In the scene where you grab Miki and drag her into your hotel room, is that all that happens...or is there more we don't get to see?
Yuu: *blush* uhh well. Since at that point we swore not to have kids uh
Joshie: Truth! come on spill it.
Yuu: Yes...there was more its just we left that to the mind
Joshie: I knew it!!!
Crystie: Wow you left a lot to the mind. Only a perv would have thought of that.
Kchan: *stays quiet*
Mina: oooo Kchan was thinking of it!!! shes staying quiet!! Kchan you perv!!!
Kira and Malik: *raise eyebrows*
Kchan: Leave the writer alone :P
Kyo: *waking up* huh what?
Mina: O.o I didn't know you were asleep Kyo.
Rei: No wonder you were quiet for once.
Kyo: What was that?!
Rei: You heard me! I can't believe you fell asleep on Mina!
Kyo: Whats your point? Jealous?
Rei: NO! Now get up and fight!
Inuyasha: Again??? you guys are fighting again??
Crystie: Wonderful...
Joshie: Woohoo go Kyo!
Kira: Jeeze. *gets out book*
Malik: Is this gunna happen each time Kchan?
Kchan: *sigh* I don't know....
Yuu: What kind of place is this???
Kchan: Just a normal TV station...
Yuu: This. is normal????????????
Kira: Yes...
Rei and Kyo: *fighting*
Crystie: Inuyasha break them up before something gets broken!
Inuyasha: FINALLY!!! some action! *jumps into the fight*
Kchan: Well I'm gunna close the show while everyone deals with the fight. Join us next time for a Vampire Filled Blood Show. We will have some Vampires from many different Animes. Some you've heard of some you might not have but please tune in for our next episode.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kchan: Well that was a fun episode
Mina: Yes very fun *watches fight cloud go by*
Crystie: They are still at it?!?!
Joshie: Yes.
Kchan: *sigh* O well Don't forget to give me some nice reviews!!!
Mina: And hopefully Kchan will have a website up soon.
Everyone: Cya next time!!