Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Bishonen Talk Show ❯ Hibiki Family reunion ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Bishonen Talk Show.
*Nobody is in the room except for DMG and Malik and she is sitting on a very comfy looking chair Malik is in a chair near her looking grumpy. DMG is reading a book. Just then GN walks in with Ybakura*
GN: DMG what are you reading I rarely see you read stuff aside from manga.
DMG: To Kill a Mocking Bird. It a good book so far I have to read it for English if I want to keep my B+.
Malik: She is ignoring me. *pouts*
Ybakura: Well for once she is doing her homework, but we gathered all of Ryoga’s family and we want to do the show before they wander off again.
DMG: Fine. Guess my book has to wait….Man…I need a hug.
Malik: Now you want attention? *Hugs DMG*
GN: The people of the bishonen talk show do not own any of the Anime characters in the show they only own themselves except for Kain he is owned by many girls across America.


DMG: This time on the Bishonen Talk show we will reunite Ryoga with his long lost family.
GN: If they are long lost how did we find them?
DMG: *Points at Kain* Ask him he found out their last recorded location and we had to do the rest.
Kain: I shall not reveal my secrets.
WC: What did you go buy porn for some rich guy and he found out where Ryoga’s family was?
Kain: Basically.
Malik: Some guys are really sick.
DMG: What? You mean you never have looked at porn?
GN: DMG you made that sound like you look up porn…
DMG: What I mean is a lot of guys look up porn its hard to find one that doesn’t.
Malik: Well I’m not sick like that.
Kain: I bet you just don’t want DMG to hit you and then ignore you for a week.
DMG: Whatever lets just bring out Ryoga.
Voice that comes out of nowhere: Ryoga does not know why he’s here and he will be very surprised to see his family.
DMG: Thanks Bob.
Ryoga: *Walks onto the set being led by Kaiba so he won’t get lost* Why am I here I didn’t call a show to confess my love for Akane or anything.
WC: What do you see in her your to good for her.
GN: Way to good for her.
DMG: Ryoga you sound like you have no idea why you’re here.
Ryoga: No I don’t and I don’t have any idea why you audience looks like they want me.
GN: Well the audience is a bunch of Ryoga fans and fanfic writers.
Ryoga: That many girls want me????? I never realized!
WC: Now he figures out he could do better than Akane.
Ybakura: Can we just tell him why he’s here?
DMG: Fine fine…
GN: Ryoga you are here to meet some very special people but first let bring out the entire cast of Ranma ½ and they will sit in the audience to watch this wonderful moment.
Bob (The voice out of nowhere): The cast of Ranma ½ has taken the role of Ryoga’s family while his real family has been well lost. *The cast comes out while Bob is talking and they all sit down)
Malik: Ryoga.. Ranma asked us on the last show to reunite you with your family so that he could make up for all the stuff he did to you while you knew each other.
Ryoga: Ranma that is very kind of you but I haven’t seen my family in a really long time…
DMG: Then this is the Hibiki Family reunion made possible by Kain and the guy he sold porn to.
Kain: Shut up about that. He said it was either porn or getting a young lady to sleep with him and porn was the better choice.
DMG: Ya your right.
Ybakura: Stop talking and bring out the family already I wanna take GN out on a date.
GN: Ok Ryoga this is you family.
DMG: First your father (These names I just made up a the last minute don’t hurt be for it) Takeshi Hibiki! *A man walks out and sits next to Ryoga*
Next Keiko Hibiki your mother! *A woman walks out on stage looking very confused but she sits on the other side of Ryoga*
Takeshi: Son! Wife it is good to see you again.
Keiko: I am surprised to be here this weird person cam up to me and told me he could take me to see my family while we were on a train here he kept looking at weird magazines.
*Everyone except Kain and the Hibiki’s look at Kain with disapproving looks Kain just grins*
GN: Now for the Brothers and Sisters!
WC: Ryoga this is your brothers Dan and Ken they are two years senior to you and are twins. *Two guys walk out and stand near Ryoga*
Ryoga: You think I don’t know who my own brothers are?!
WC: Sorry it’s in the script.
DMG: What script?
WC: heh heh.
GN: And since Ryoga has no sisters I think the show is almost over.
DMG: Kaiba has paid for a lunch so you guys can get to know each other again.
Kain: So until next time.
Malik: Who are we interviewing?
WC: The characters form Card Captor Sakura.
Kain: I thought the show was called Card captors.
Malik: That is what the Americans call it.
DMG: Well until next time…oh and please leave reviews..
Kaiba: *yelling from the back of the set* Has any one seen my wallet?
DMG: Later everyone..




GN: OK everyone we have a web site it is www.geocities.com/dmg_gn/index.html
DMG: It has info and pics of us except for me cause I hate cameras.
Kain: DMG might draw pics for the show some time soon to so check out the page.
Malik: Your Drawing Inuyasha pics for art class why don’t you draw
Yu-Gi-Oh pics instead?
DMG: Cause I’m mean.
Malik: Yes you are mean.
WC: But that is why everyone likes to be her friend.
Kain: Well until the next show…Ja matta!