Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Bishonen Talk Show ❯ Ranma's request! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Bishonen Talk Show!
DMG: Hey all sorry for the delay there was testing at my school.
GN: The testing wasn’t that hard!
WC: I can’t believe NC left us before Ranma came..
Malik: Why did NC leave?
DMG: She felt that all of us were to far apart for us to continue being best friends we are still friends but we’re not as close.
GN: Can we Just start the show?
Kain: None of the cast claims Yu-Gi-Oh or any other anime that appears on our show.
DMG: Thanks Kain.


Kain: Ok today on the Bishonen talk show we are interviewing Ranma from Ranma ½.
DMG: *Walks in dressed like Ukyou* Hey everyone what do you think of my outfit?
GN: * Walks out Dressed in a Kimono* Cute what do you think of mine?
WC: *Walks out dressed like Ranma* I think it’s as cute as mine.
Kain: Hey why don’t I get a costume?!
Malik: None of us guys get costumes.
Bakura: I wanted to dress up.
Ybakura: We got rid of Trowa though… GN started to hate him now I’m number one.
GN: Sorry but your still #2 my boyfriend is first.
Kain: Still dating Josh?
DMG: Who cares introducing Ranma!
Ranma: *Walks out on stage and sees DMG* Ukyou!? What are you doing here?!
DMG: I’m not Ukyou I’m DMG!
Ranma: Oh sorry.. Now you guys wanted to ask me some questions so fire away!
Kain: Me first! Ranma since you’re a guy and a girl don’t you like getting free porn?
Ranma: Free porn? I don’t like looking at myself like that. That is disgusting.
DMG: He has a point Kain that is kinda gross.
GN: Oh it’s Bakura’s turn.
Bakura: Umm.. Ranma why do you act like you hate Akane but in the end you know you love her?
Ranma: I’m a guy that’s what guys do they can’t be a lovesick fool like Ryoga.
DMG: What’s wrong with Ryoga?
Ranma: His love makes him weak.
GN: Love makes you strong not weak.
Ranma: Whatever you say.
GN: DMG ask a question.
DMG: Ok Ranma honey since you’re a girl half the time to you get ya know the time of the month?
Ranma: No!!!!!!!! Man that would be scary…Watch this image flash*points to a wall where a scene starts to play*
[Scene]
Ranma is fighting Kuno and a small object fall to the ground Kuno goes and picks it up.
Kuno: Saotome? What are you doing carrying around a tampon?! Real men would never even touch these girly items!
Ranma: Umm… it’s for Akane!
Akane: What?!!!!*hits Ranma with mallet*
[End Scene]
DMG: That was funny! *is laughing so hard she is almost crying*
Ranma: That’s not funny!
GN: AWW..poor Ranma.
WC: This is kinda sappy..
Ranma: Why is she dressed like me?
Malik: Obsession?
DMG: *hugs Malik* Ask him a question.
Malik: Right Ranma what is it about you and fiancées? You have like 4 or 5.
Ranma: I’m a woman and a man magnet the man part I’m not happy about I got my first kiss from a man.
Kain: That is a fate worse than death *shudders at the thought*
Ranma: I know I mean could my life get any worse?
Kain: Well you could be ugly and have no friends and be as weak as a marshmallow.
Ranma: I guess your right…
Kain: Of course I am! I rule at knowing stuff about women!
DMG: *Cough Cough* Ya right.
GN: Porn freak we know lots more about guys then you guys do.
WC: She’s right we do know more.
Kain: With out us guys all you women wouldn’t be able to survive!
DMG: Well duh because a woman can’t have a baby without a man being around.
Ranma: Hey guys I have to leave soon.
GN: Then we’ll see you later.
DMG: Anything else Ranma honey?
Ranma: Ummm… Ya I wanna make up for that comment I made about Ryoga could you guy reunite him with his family on your next show?
WC: Hey that’s a great idea!
DMG: This will require a list of his family.
Ranma: *writes out a list and hands it to DMG* This should be everyone.
DMG: Ok we should be able to do this.
GN: Ranma do you always know you rival’s family names by heart?
Ranma: No it’s just I was planning to ask you this ever since I got invited to do the show so I decided to do some research.
DMG: Wow Ranma honey your smarter than I thought.
Ranma: Well I have to go know thanks all *he leaves*
GN: That was sweet of Ranma to want to do that.
WC: Ya it was.
Malik: Can you end the show now.
DMG: Well everyone thanks for reading and I hope you liked the show and the theme of the next show will be Ryoga and his family the next show won’t be up until we have hunted down his family.
GN: Well See you all whenever.



DMG: Sorry this chapter took so long I guess I have more of a life then I thought.
GN: The Bishonen Talk Show has a web site now
www.geocities.com/DMG_GN/index.html
WC: Go to the about section to find out more about us.
DMG: Would you believe I really do reassemble Ukyou somewhat? Except I have Hazel Blue green eyes.
GN: Hazel Blue Green?
DMG: My eyes have blue when I’m happy Green when I’m angry and for some weird reason I have Hazel around the black part of my eye.
Kain: You just got weirder than you already were.
DGM: Shut up Kain. Please review my story I want you the people to help with the storyline and guests.